Love made Visible

By blackswanPooPoo

What Mina thought was an ordinary day out, turned out to be more interesting. Chaeyoung doesn't much like go... More

I. Lazy.
II. Unexpected.
III. The girl behind the mask.
IV. Love made Visible
V. the Knight & the Pretty Stranger.
VI. Happy J-line.
VII. Can I keep her?
VIII. Gummy smile.
IX. What is Love?
X. Food, a way to a person's heart.
XI. Chae-casso. Fallen angel.
XII. The Lair.
XIII. My mind is teasing me.
XIV. Proud.
XV. 15 minutes of chaos.
XVI. All or none.
XVII. Flirt.
XVIII. Dilemma.
XIX. Respect & accept.
XX. Excited.
XXI. Nervous.
XXII. Unexpected Chef.
XXXIII. Lesson learned.
XXIV. Falling.
XXV. The Plan.
XXVI. Cheerful.
XXVII. The Guest.
XXVIII. Surprise chef.
XXIX. Beauty and Brains.
XXX. The Reveal.
XXXI. Cold.
XXXII. Jealous.
XXXIII. Thumped.
XXXIV. Hate this.
XXXV. Gone.
XXXVI. Miserable.
XXXVII. Let go.
XXXVIII. 2 years.
XXXIX. Brown Eyes.
XL - Staring back at me.
XLI. Busted.
XLII. Busted 2.
XLIII. Chaeng's Love made Visible.
XLIV. Crazy Over You.
XLV. Momo's growl.
XLVI. Lose control.
XLVII. Holding-hands-while-Talking.
XLVIII. Just Stop.
XLIX. Questions.
L. I need to know.
LI. Too much to bear.
LII. Pain.
LIII. I owe you my life.
LIV. Sensations.
LV. Not so innocent.
LVI. Back again.
LVII. Miss Independent.
LVIII. The Advisor.
LIX. Whipped.
LXI. Tokyo.
LXII. Give in.
LXIII. Scream.
LXIV. Paris.
LXV. The one destined for me.
LXVI. 2 years worth of Dates.
LXVII. Worth it.
LXVIII. The Selfish and the Unselfish.
LXIX. The Agreement.
LXX. The Ball.
LXXI. A Tragic Almost-Love Story.
LXXII. He's EviL.
LXXIII. Va ra bba ba ba.
LXXIV. Chill.
LXXV. Coincidence.
LXXVI. Anxiety Attack.
LXXVII. Angry Sana.
LXXVIII. Last Vacation.
LXXIX. Clip boards and pens.
LXXX. Thank Yous...
LXXXI. Sobbing Party.
LXXXII. Last Cry.
LXXXIII. Crazy sisters.
LXXXIV. Home?
LXXXV. 360 degree turn.
LXXXVI. Win your Heart back.
LXXXVII. The Urge.
LXXXVIII. Finally.
LXXXIX. Now that's a Love made Visible.
xoxo.

LX. Smile / Blush / Frown.

889 34 3
By blackswanPooPoo

Mina.

We arrived at the airport. As usual, the reporters were waiting for us at the gate. We were on our way towards the VIP lounge when I felt my bag vibrate. I took my phone out of my bag and looked at the screen. I can't believe my eyes for Chaeng was calling.

I looked around. The girls were either went straight to the counter to order or sat at the couches. I went past the couches and walked towards the window. Then I answered the call.

Me: Hello?

Chaeng: Hi pretty angel. Those off shoulders really suit you well.

I was shocked.

Me: How did you know what I'm wearing?

Wait! I said to myself. I quickly looked around the room. But only a few people were there aside from us.

Chaeng: Intuition?

Me: That's very unlikely.

Chaeng: Your dark green bag really compliments the dress.

Shit she's here. I walked around trying to find her.

Me: Where are you?

Chaeng: stop looking for me, you won't see me there.

Me: It's not funny Chaeng.

Jihyo was eyeing me curiously.

Chaeng: I just wanna see you off but I didn't expect a lot of people wanna see you girls off too. I forgot you girls are Twice. At least I had a glimpse of you.

I felt my face grew hot.

Me: You went here?

Chaeng: Yeah, I saw you for a bit.

Me: Oh my!

When I turn around Jihyo suddenly appeared startling me.

Chaeng: What happened?

Jihyo was laughing. I hit her arm playfully.

Me: Sorry, Jihyo surprised me. Did you left already?

Chaeng: I'm about to leave.

Jihyo mouted who I was talking to. I replied It's Chaeng. She went near me, took the mouth piece and spoke to Chaeng. I gave the other earbud to her.

Jihyo: Hi Chaeng. Long time no hear and see.

Chaeng: Hi Jihyo. Yeah, it's been a while. I'll see yah all soon.

Jihyo: Yeah, we should get together sometime. You can come to our place and have Mina cook for you.

My eyes grew wide.

Me: Yah! Why me?

Jihyo: Who else then? You're the only decent cook in our dorm.

Chaeng: I would love to taste whatever you'll cook.

Jihyo: that's settled then. Looking forward to it. See yah Chaeng.

Chaeng: See yah!

I can't believe Jihyo. She invited Chaeng to our dorm and had me cook for her.

I mouthed what are you doing. She replied, helping. Then she smiled and sat beside Nayeon.

Chaeng: I gotta go Mina. You take care okay?

Me: You too. Drive safely.

Chaeng: yeah, thanks pretty angel. bye.

So we're really back to where we were 2 years ago. I didn't realize I was smiling until...

Nayeon: How does Chaeyoung do it?

Me: Do what?

I said as I sat in front of her and Jihyo.

Nayeon: Make you smile and blush like that.

Both her and Jihyo was smiling teasingly. Sana sat beside me, went close to me and said:

Sana: I'm glad you're both back to being friends. Hopefully more...

Me: Sana... What are you saying.

Jeongyeon: and just like that she's now red as a tomato.

The girls laughed at me while I hid my cheeks on both hands.

The girls even notice how I blushed because of Chaeng. I guess they somewhat know something, for the way they tease me.

An hour passed Chaeng Haven't messaged me. Before, she usually message me whenever she reached home.

I was contemplating whether to message her or not. I kept thinking about it within that one hour. I decided not to and watch a movie to distract myself. 30 minutes later we all went to our assigned gate for boarding.

I messaged her before the plane took off. I spent the first few hours washing up, watched a movie then I slept. I woke up an hour before our arrival.

I checked my phone for messages but there's none. I was about to be sad but then I remembered my phone is on airplane mode. I sigh, I was so anxious to hear from her.

When we landed, I immediately took my phone out of the airplane mode. I then received messages from her. It was from 2 hours ago.

7:45 pm
Hi pretty angel. I'm already at my room.

I wonder where she went. She was gone for hours. Maybe we're not that fully back to as how we were before. I continued reading. Now that answered what I wondered earlier. Read it first Mina, I told myself.

7:45 pm
I was unable to message you earlier. I slept for a few hours.

7:46 pm
Message me when you arrived there. I ordered dinner.

7:53 pm
What are your schedule for tomorrow?

7:53 pm
I'm sure you're having your beauty sleep in flight.

8:09 pm
I miss my pretty angel. 🥰

Reading the last one made me smile.

Jihyo: I bet that's Chaeyoung for the way you smile widely and blushed. Come on our ride is here, PRETTY ANGEL.

I was shocked. I followed Jihyo with my wide eyes while she was walking hurriedly. The others joined Jihyo in laughing. Ugh Jihyo!

At the van. I remembered Chaeng. I quickly replied.

10:00 pm
Sorry for replying late. Something came up that I forgot to reply earlier. We landed like 30 minutes ago.

10:00 pm
We're on our way to our hotel. Tomorrow would be a quick tour of the city. Then at night would be our concert rehearsal.

I scrolled up to check again her messages, particularly the last one which made me smile.

I then remembered what Papa said. I took a deep sigh. Things aren't always easy.

Jihyo: One moment you were smiling, a second after you're frowning. Should I be worried?

I looked at her. She already looked worried and curious at the same time. Jihyo was right in a matter of a second a lot of things could happen.

If she only knew. I decided not to tell her or any of the girls to not complicate things more. It'll be better this way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 434 18
I woke up at my bedroom here at my Grandmother's beach house feeling down. I chose to stay here while my parents are fixing their annulment. And yes...
1K 34 4
It takes Mina and Chaeyoung about five seconds to fall in love, but it takes them way too long to realize it. This is that way-too-long. or a story i...
195K 6K 62
It took a minute to like someone. It took a minute to turn it to love. Its took a right person to feel the love. When you found the right person, you...
137K 7.8K 56
Mina pursues a career as vocal teacher and trainer at universities and entertainment agencies, she's a working hard mom to a 12 years old Sujin. Her...