๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐๐’๐˜๐‚๐‡๐Ž | ๐Š๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...

De von2dutch

๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ... Mais

ยฉ๐‚๐Ž๐๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐€๐’๐“
๐‡.๐ - 0ฬท๐Ÿ
๐‡.๐ - ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ“
๐‡.๐ - ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐‡.๐ - ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐‡.๐ - ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐‡.๐ - ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐‡.๐ - ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐‡.๐ - ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐‡.๐ - ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐‡.๐ - ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‡.๐ - ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‡.๐ - ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‡.๐ - ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‡.๐ - ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‡.๐ - ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‡.๐ - ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‡.๐ - ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‡.๐ - ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–

๐‡.๐ - ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘

13.5K 639 1.3K
De von2dutch

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 : 𝖳𝗋𝗂𝖿𝗅𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝗈𝖾𝗌
𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃. 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

A/n: side note the pictures or gifs I use represent what they have on if some didn't know

Von walked inside his building he owned a company and was a business man. he owned more than one building some he would tear down and rebuild them to his liking he had a company to maintain with his two personality.

Number #1: Mr.Bennett at work

Number #2 : Von at night when he wasn't at work

As he walked to his office along side Durk and booka everyone kept their eyes trained on their laptops.

"Man I'm telling you she ugly den a bitch!". Durk claimed gaining a laugh from booka.

"He ain't lying shorty look like a dam horse and you fuckin that?". He referred to one of Vons hoes he would fuck from every now and then she wasn't noting but a quick nut to him but she thought more.

"Can y'all shut tf up!" He shouted startling everyone in the office. "get tf back to work nosey asses". he shouted they all quickly got back to work you didn't want him on his bad side at all when it came to his work place especially.

"Nigga don't get mad at us". book shrugged his shoulders "ain't our fault shorty look like a horse and you just the hair on the ass dangling tf along". he declared.

As von made his way towards his office the three men stopped in their tracks noticing kris sitting on Vons desk with noting on but a silk black robe on and black six-inch heels . Her legs spread wide open lounging on his desk while she leans back in his chair playing with herself.

Booka and durks eyes gets big while the two stood on both sides of Von they where mad because they've never got no shit like this so was confused how Von got it they wouldn't mind they hoes showing them love like this.

"Hey daddy". kris said with her voice laced with sex appeal she tossed her head back from the pressure she felt From her fingers.

"Kris tf is wrong witchu". he shouted annoyed at her half naked in his office yeah he didn't mind it but today he wasn't in the best of moods.

"Dam shorty was ready and all". Durk joked while booka snickered.

"I'll catch up with y'all niggas later get out". he dismissed them out watching the two walk out he closed the door and walked over towards kris with a hard mug.

"Tf possessed yo' ass To come do this shit kris!".!He shouted startling the young women.

"I'm sorry I just wanted to surprise you I mean you haven't hit me up in a while thought you forgot about me". she spoke in a sedative tone standing up from the chair approaching him she grabbed the collar of his white hoodie.

"How can I make it up to you daddy I'm sorry". she bit her lips.

"You know what you gotta do gang". he looked down at her with a smirk she got down on her knees and pulled his blue sweat pants down and got to work.

-
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂
𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙻

"Ouu baby you like this purse". kris asked Von while the two where in the Guccis store.

After she gave him head he thought for an reward he could take her shopping as the pimp he was cashin' out on his hoes mainly what he did all the time didn't mind it all because he always made the same exact money he spent right back.

He looked up from his phone taking a glance at the pink birkin bag she was holding up.

"Yeah it's decent get that". he mumbled turning his attention back on his phone.

He was on Instagram stalking Dess'd page looking at her pictures he stubbled across one that made his man hood jump up.

he put his hand on his pants trying to not make it noticeable.

He kept scrolling but stopped not liking what he saw.

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐑

❤︎ 𝟏,𝟖𝟗𝟎,𝟖𝟕𝟎 ⤤ 𝟒𝟎,𝟕𝟖𝟎

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐑 : my love ❤️

Aw that's ha lil boyfriend.

He chuckled he was now planning his muder on her boyfriend because when he wants something all to his self he's going to get it and he was in the way of that.

"Baby , baby". he heard kris shout waving her hand in his face.

He got out of his daze and looked at her with a strong mug "What the fuck you want man?". he rudely said

"I was just asking are you ready to pay I'm done baby". she leaned forward kissing his cheek.

"Yeah hea man". he handed her a band of 12k in her hand he got up from the blue square couch stretching.

"Yay thank you daddy". she squealed giving him a kiss on the lips.

Before he could say another word His phone dinged he looked down at it and saw his tracker told him that Dess was across at ice box so he thought why not go over there.

"Aye ma i'a be back". he told Kris as he began to walk out the store across to ice box he walked inside Being greeted by the employees.

"Wassup Von". rafi said approaching me with a hand shake.

"Wassup gang what y'all on". I smirked looking around my eyes landed on Dess by the diamond ear rings section looking into the glass.

"Noting much so what brings you in today?". He asked with a questioned look.

"Shid nun tryna cop some diamond ear rings whea they at gang".

"Over there if you need any help you know you can call me". he assured me I nodded my head.

I crept behind her putting both of my hands on her hips speaking in her ear "dam Ms.Carter I just keep bumping into yo' ass huh". I spoke softly in her ear.

She turned around and showing her beautiful ass face a smile appeared on her face "oh Heyy Von how you been". she pulled me in for a hug my hand snaked down to her butt grabbing a hand full of it she pulled back laughing.

"Why are you always flirting with me?". she chuckled cheesing hard.

"Because I want you but you good? Nobody fuckin' wit'you right?".

"Yes I'm fine and no , no one has messed with me you talk so hood but you have a nice voice".

"Thank you ma you want them ear rings right Thea? Don't you". I smiled pointing my finger at two diamond ear rings them bitchs was bussing.

"Ye-". before she could respond her boyfriend approached us.

"Hey baby who dis?". He looked me up and down.

I'll shoot his bitch ass in the face.

"Ohh this is my friend Von , Von this is my boyfriend davonte". she introduced us.

"Wassup dawg". davonte tried to introduce his self but I held a mean mug.

He tried giving me a hand shake but I just started at him with the same mean mug.

"I fw the business you got going man I'm tryna get like you". he complimented me.

"Anyways dess I'll see yo-" I started but got cut off by kris.

"Heyy baby". she pecked my lips wrapping her hands around my neck.

"Wassup". I said dryly.

She den fucked up.

I noticed Dess had made a certain face when Kris kissed me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I lightly pushed Kris off and away, causing Dess to raise her eyebrows and purse her lips.

"Von-"

"So Von, we're about to head out, but it was nice seeing you. Oh, and nice meeting you.." Dess spoke while reaching her hand out to Kris, waiting for her to say her name.

"Kris, Von's girlfriend." Kris answered pettily and shook her hand.

"Mhm, y'all have a nice day." Dess said before grabbing Davonte's hand and gave me a slight mug as they walked away.

My eyes followed them to the door and the anger I felt building up had me ready to choke Kris ass out then popping Dess' goofy ass boyfriend right on the spot.

I gotta get rid of his ass.

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 : 𝖳𝗋𝗂𝖿𝗅𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝗈𝖾𝗌
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 𝐃. 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑.

Once Davonte and I made it to the car, he dropped my hand quickly before we both got inside. I was ready to start the car and pull off, but he stopped me.

"What?" I asked.

"Who the hell was he?" I didn't even have to make eye contact with him to know that he was glaring at me.

"Von."

"That's it? Just Von, huh?"

"Ain't that what I said?"

He chuckled darkly before saying, "How you know this Von? Where you meet him at?"

"Work." I kept it simple, really not trying to go there with him. "Why?"

"I seen the way that nigga touched you when you thought I wasn't looking. You fucking him or something Dess?"

I wish.

"No, I'm not fucking him Davonte." I sighed frustratedly.

"Yeah, alright. Let me find out you lying and that's it." He threatened but I waved him off.

"It ain't nothing to find out because I'm not fucking him, but whatever." I started the car and finally pulled off, heading home.

Out of the corner of my eye, I seen him texting somebody on his phone who was obviously a female because he was smiling ear to ear.

"Something funny?" I questioned while making a turn to get on the interstate.

He shut his phone screen off and just shook his head. "Nah."

I rolled my eyes and the rest of the ride home, we rode in silence. I'm getting real tired of his ass!

Next chapter gon be fye ! 🖤
𝖳𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗎𝖾𝖽

Look like things are heating up y'all ready for the unfold of drama

Who y'all think davonte was texting

Any opinions on this chapter?

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

21.9K 1.2K 10
"๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ , ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ "
34K 1K 15
๐€ ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐  ๐•๐จ๐ง ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
16.2K 668 13
" ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ , ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง...
223K 6.6K 53
sสœแด‡ sแด€ส sสœแด‡ แด…แดษด'แด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ sแด›ส€แด‡แด‡แด› ษดษชษขษขแด€s ษช แด›แดสŸแด… สœแด‡ส€ ษช'แด แดษชxแด‡แด… sษชษขษดแด€สŸs๐Ÿšฆ