BNHA x (Gojo) reader

By Memesuga01

[DISCONTINUED] The reader (you) will be apart of the Gojo clan, which means....your older brother is the one... More

Prologue
~Gojo (Y/n)~
S1, E1
S1, E2
S1, E3
S1, E4
S1, E5
S1, E6
S1, E7
S1, E8
S1, E9
S1, E10
S1, E11
S1, E12
S2, E1
S2, E2
S2, E3
S2, E4
S2, E5
S2, E6
A/N
S2, E7
S2, E8
S2, E9
S2, E10
S2, E11
S2, E12
S2, E13
S2, E14
~Halloween Special~
S2, E15
S2, E16
S2, E17
S2, E18
S2, E19
S2, E21
S2, E22
S2, E23
S2, E24
S3, E1
S3, E2
S3, E3
S3, E4
S3, E5
S3, E6
S3, S7
S3, E8
S3, E9
S3, E10
S3, E11
S3, E12
~Bakugo~
~Midoriya~
S3, E13
S3, E14
S3, E15
S3, E16
....I-
Small A/N
Fanart!

S2, E20

4.3K 200 125
By Memesuga01

Right now, I'm only uploading Bnha because I'm almost done with season 2. And...I would've been uploading but I got sidetracked by playing Twisted Wonderland...And I did say many times I only upload whenever I can.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

-3rd POV-

"Live till after noon!"

"Live TV till after noon! Today's topic is: "Is sexiness necessary for hero work?" And so, we have these two in the studio today—A rookie hero who debuted just this year, Mt. Lady, and—Midnight, who is currently teaching at U.A. High School! Thank you both for coming today. Please, have a seat." The host said, as everyone in the studio were blushing.

He turned to the heroes, "Now, Midnight, when you first debuted, your costume was so extreme that it created a stir, eventually leading to the "Regulations for Exposed Skin in Costumes" bill being submitted to the National Diet. You're known as a veteran hero who changed the country."

"It's still pretty bad right now, though." Mt. Lady said.

"Now I'm going for the "ultra-thin" style." Midnight said, picking at the fabric, "Many say that because of the nature of their quirks, clothes obstruct their abilities. It's not a matter of whether or not sexiness is necessary, but rather that the result of necessity became seen as sexy."

"It's just what you like, right?"

The dark haired woman turned to the other, "What's with you?"

"Of course not! It's just, how do I put it—I think you're amazing!" She then looked to the side and mumbled, "For your age."

"Are you trying to show that your only redeeming feature is your youth? Even though you're not that young?"

"I'm saying that if the older generation tries too hard, then it's hopeless for us younger folks!"

"You little...!"

"Hey, watch your hands!"

"You, too! Oh, jeez!"

-----

From their house, the infamous grape was watching with tears in his eyes.

"Stop pulling! It'll rip!"

"It's ripped!"

He let out a scream, "What an incredible episode!"

-----

"Why do I feel like I have to punch or kick someone into a wall..." (Y/n) mumbled to herself, as she bought more Kikufuku. She shrugged and walked away.

"Okay, that's it for class. There's only one week left until the final exam. You all are studying properly, right? I'm sure you already know, but it won't just be a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure to train your minds and bodies at the same time. That's all." Aizawa said, collecting papers and walking out the class.

"I haven't studied at all!" Both, Kaminari and Mina, said. But one said it happily while the other was in panic.

"Midterm: 20th/21" -Mina

"Midterm: 21st/21" -Kaminari

"With the sports festival and internship, I didn't study at all!" The blond male said, distressed.

"It's true that we had one event after another, but..." Tokoyami said.

"Midterm: 15th/21"

"For the midterms, we'd just started school, so they didn't cover much, so I didn't really have a hard time with them, but with the back-to-back events and stuff, the finals will be different..." Sato said, as Koda nodded at his words.

"Midterm: 13th/21" -Sato

"Midterm: 12th/21" -Koda

"It'll be tough since there's a practical exam, too." Mineta said, smugly. 

"Midterm: 10th/21"

"T-Tenth on the midterms?!" The two failing ones said.

Mina pointed at him, "And here I thought you were one of us!"

"Guys like you are only likeable if they're dumb...! Where's the demand for this?!" Kaminari said.

"The world, I guess." The grape said.

"Ashido, Kaminari!" Midoriya called out, making them turn to him, "L-Let's do our best! We all want to go to the training camp together, right?"

"Midterm: 4th/21"

"Yes! As class rep, I also have high hopes that you'll all be moved to action!" Iida said.

"Midterm: 2nd/21"

"It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class." Todoroki said.

"Midterm: 5th/21"

"Be careful with your words!" The electric quirk user said, clutching his chest.

"You two, I may be able to be of assistance with the class lectures." Momo cut in.

"Midterm: 1st/21"

"Yao-momo!" The two struggling ones exclaimed.

The black haired girl then had a glooming aura, "I can't help at all with the practical, though..."

The dual haired male walked before turning to her.

"I'm not one of those two, but can I join, too?" Jiro said, walking up, "I'm having some trouble with quadratic functions..."

"Midterm: 7th/21"

"Huh?" Momo said, looking up.

"Sorry, me too! How are you with classical Japanese?" Sero said.

"Midterm: 18th/21"

"Huh?"

Ojiro walked up, "I'd like to join, too. There's a bunch of stuff I don't get...."

"Midterm: 8th/21"

"Please!" The three said.

The creation quirk user blushed and her eyes sparkled, "Everyone!" She said, before standing up and lifting her hands up, "Yes, of course!"

"All right!"

"Then, let us hold a study session at my residence this weekend!"

"Seriously? I can't wait to see your house!" Mina said, running up.

"Oh, in that case, I must tell Mother and have her open up the hall!"

"bounce bounce bounce"

'Hall?!' Kaminari and Jiro thought with blank smiles.

"What kind of tea are you all partial to?" Momo said, all giddly.

'Tea?!' Ojiro and Sero thought.

"In my family, we always drink Harrod's or Wedgwood, so if you have any preference, let me know! Of course, you can trust me to help you study, too! I will definitely show you how I can help!"

'It's like she casually slapped me with the huge difference in how we were born...'

'Warm fuzzies...Warm fuzzies...'

'...but her bounciness is so cute that I don't care.'

The five thought having a sweet smile and a blush.

"What was that again? Harry's? That's fine." Kaminari said.

"Harrod's, right?" Momo said, happily.

Kirishima was grinning at the commotion, before turning to the explosive blond.

"Midterm: 16th/21"

"Look at the difference in virtue."

"I can do it, too! Want me to beat it into you?" Bakugo said.

"Midterm: 3rd/21"

"Yeah, I'm counting on you!"

"Everyone's panicking now, even though it won't do any good to cram this late in the game." Aoyama said, smiling.

"Midterm: 19th/21"

"Shouldn't you try cramming a little?" Shoji said.

"Midterm: 11th/21"

The blond turned to the male, "What are you talking about? What is it?"

Everyone then looked at the white haired girl, who seemed to be asleep the whole time.

'No wonder, she wasn't talking...' Everyone thought.

The green haired male walked up to the girl and shook her shoulder, "(Y/n)-chan?" He said, softly.

The girl only grunted softly, before letting out a yawn, "What is it, Izu-chan...?" She said in a monotone voice.

Midoriya smiled, "Do you want to study with me? It's fine if you don't." He said.

"Hmm...No, I'm fine...I want to train for the practical, though..." She said.

"Midterm: 9th/21"

The girl pulled down her blindfold and rubbed her eyes, "What time is it?"

"It's lunch time." He said, patting the girl's head.

The white haired girl nodded, and put her blindfold back on, "Well, lets go." She said, getting up and headed out the door.

Uraraka looked at the male, "Is she like this when she wakes up?" She asked.

Midoriya nodded, "She most of the times acts emotionless whenever she wakes up. She doesn't like being woken up, especially by her brother, neither his students can wake her up, so that's why her brother always calls me or Kacchan to come by and wake her since she never lashes out at us for some odd reason." He said, smiling.

"What happens if she does?" Todoroki said.

The male nervously laughed, "Ah...Well...Let's just say that they were sent to the hospital."

At that, that made everyones eyes widen.

'Thanks for the heads up, Midoriya...'

-----

"Lunch Rush's Eatery"

"(Y/n)-chan you need to eat." Shinsou said, turning to the girl who was next to him.

The said girl on the other hand had her head resting against the table while her tray of food was in front of her, "But, Hito-chan...I'm tired..." She whined.

"What time did you fall asleep?"

"Blue."

"What? That isn't even a time! Did you even sleep at all?"

"Uhm...no. But I did take a small nap while Aizawamin was talking. He has such a soothing voice that makes me fall asleep!"

"What were you doing last night to the point that it made you not sleep?"

"Ah, well, I had a mission last minute. Baka-nii didn't want to take it, since he just wanted to slack off, so they gave it to me." She sighed, pouting, before lifting her head and putting it on the male's shoulder, which made him blush.

"Well, at least eat something. I don't want you to die of hunger." Shinsou said, pointing at her food.

"Feed it to me."

"Wh-What?!" The male blushed furiously.

"You heard me, Hito-chan! I'm lazy to use the utensils." She said.

The purple haired male sighed and picked up her utensils and started to feed her, "You really need to sleep later today."

"Hmm...Hai~!" She said, eating her food.

-----

On the other side of the cafeteria, Midoriya was hit on the back of the head by an elbow.

"Oh, sorry. Your head was so big that I accidentally hit it." A familiar male said.

"You're from Class B...Um...Monoma! How dare you—" The green haired male said, having a hand on the back of her head. 

"I heard you guys met the hero killer. Just like at the sports festival, you guys in Class A just have to have all the attention, huh? But that attention isn't because people have high hopes for you. It's because you keep attracting trouble, right? Oh, that's scary. Someday, the rest of us might also be caught up in the trouble you bring and become victims as well...Like getting cursed by the god of pestilence! Oh, that's sca—" Monoma was suddenly cut off by Kendo karate chopping his neck, which made him go down. But before he could drop his lunch, the girl grabbed it.

"Monoma, that's not funny. Don't you know what happened to Iida?" The orange haired girl said.

"Kendo!" Iida said.

"Sorry, Class A. This guy's heart's just kinda, you know." She said, as she held the back of his shirt.

Midoriya could only stare at the unconscious male, 'His heart...?!' He thought.

Kendo put a hand on her head, "You guys were talking earlier about how you don't know what's gonna be on the practical exam for the finals, right? Looks like it'll be combat against robots like in the entrance exam."

"What? Really?! How do you know?" The green haired male said, as the others were shocked, minus Todoroki who just kept eating his cold Soba.

"An upperclassman friend of mine told me. It's kind of cheating, though."

"No, t's not cheating. That's right, I'm sure gathering information ahead of time is also part of the test."

"mutter mutter mutter"

"I see, I should've asked some upperclassmen...Why didn't I realize?"

"Are you an idiot, Kendo? We had an information advantage! This was our chance to get ahead of the detestable Class A!" Monoma said, but was hit again.

The said girl dragged the male, with his lunch in her other hand, "They're not detestable!" She said, as the others could only stare with a sweatdrop.

"She's like the big sister of Class B, huh?" Midoriya said.

-----

"All right!"

"Oh, it'll be easy if it's robots!" Kaminari said, happily.

"Yeah, yeah!" Mina said.

"You guys look like you'd have a hard time controlling your quirks against people." Shoji said.

"Yeah! But I can just let loose with robots, so it'll be a cinch!" The blond said, putting his arms up.

"And it'll be a cinch for me to melt them!" The female said, following in suit.

"Now you just need Yaoyorozu to help you study, and you'll be set for the finals!" Sero cut in.

"We'll definitely be able to go to training camp now!" The two said in unison.

'Robots? Hm...That's suspicious...' (Y/n) thought, before yawning, 'I wanna go home and sleep...' She pouted.

"It doesn't matter if they're people or robots. They're the same if you beat 'em up, right? What're you idiots talking about it being a cinch for?" Bakugo said, calling out the two cheering students.

"Who're you calling an idiot?!" Kaminari said, pointing at him.

"Shut up! If you need to control your quirk, then control it! Idiot!" The explosive male said, before turning to Midoriya, "Hey, Deku!" 

The green haired male turned to him.

"I don't know if you've figured out how to use your quirk a little or what, but you seriously keep rubbing me the wrong way."

"Oh, he must be talking about how Deku was moving like Bakugo the other day." Uraraka said, walking up.

"Oh, yeah!" The pink haired girl said.

"I don't need another half-assed result like at the sports festival. At the upcoming finals, we'll get individual scores, so we'll see who's better whether you like it or not." Bakugo said, pointing at him, "I'll beat you with an indisputable difference! I'll kill you!" He then looked at the dual haired male, "Todoroki! You, too!" Then looked at the white haired girl, who looked like her head was about to drop on to the desk, "And you!" He then walked out, slamming the door.

Kirishima was scratching the back of his head, "It's been a while since I've seen Bakugo that intense." He said.

"Impatience...?" Tokoyami said, with his arms crossed, "Or hatred?"

From around the corner of the classroom, Aizawa stood there.

'Bakugo has gotten worse than I thought.' He thought.

-----

As days passed, everyone studied or trained...unlike (Y/n), who only trained and barely studied.

Soon the written exam came and everyone were determined to get a good grade.

-----

"Written Exam- Day 3"

"Pencils down, everybody. The last person in each row, collect the answer sheets and bring them here." Aizawa said, having his hand up.

(Y/n) got up and collected the papers.

"Thanks, Yao-momo!" Mina said to the black haired girl, who jumped startled.

"I didn't leave anything blank, at least!" Kaminari said.

The white haired girl smiled, and handed the papers, "Here you go, Aizawamin!"

"For the last time...it's -sensei."

"Meh, agree to disagree."

'And so, our three days of written exams were over. And then, it was the day of the practical exam.'

-----

"Practical Exam Area- Center Plaza"

"Now, we will begin the practical exam." Aizawa said, having the rest of the U.A. staff around him, "Of course, it is possible to fail this exam. If you want to go to the training camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes."

"There are a lot of teachers..." Jiro said.

"I expect that you all have gathered information ahead of time and have some idea of what you will be doing."

"We're fighting robots warriors like at the entrance exam, right?" The electric user said.

"Fireworks! Curry! Test of Courage!" Mina exclaimed.

"Too bad!" A voice from the scarf of the tired homeless guy said, "For various reasons, the exam will be different starting this time!"

"Pop"

It was principal Nezu who popped out, pushing Aizawa's face with his paw.

"Principal Nezu!" Jiro, Ojiro and Sero exclaimed.

"Different?" Momo said.

'Knew it! Knew it felt suspicious!' (Y/n) thought.

"From now on, we want to focus on person-to-person combat and hero work," The principal said, getting down, Thirteen putting their arms out so they don't fall, "and stress teaching that is closer to actual fighting. So...We'll have you form teams of two to fight against one teacher!" He turned to (Y/n), "You will be the one to be on your own, though. And we called someone to be your opponent."

"Against...the teachers?" Uraraka said, shocked.

"In addition, the pairs and who each pair will be up against have already been decided. These were determined at my discretion based on various factors, including fighting style, grades, and interpersonal relationships, so here they are: First, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu are one team, and they're fighting me." Aizawa said, smirking, "And Midoriya and Bakugo are a team," He said, which made the two shocked and looked at each other, "and their opponent..."

From the sky, a familiar person came in, and it was All Might.

"I...will do it!" The hero said.

"All Might?!" The two said, shocked.

"Work together to beat me, you two!"

"Finally, (Y/n)....You're up against—" The homeroom teacher said, but was cut off.

"Me." A familiar voice said, making everyone turn and seeing, Gojo Satoru.

(Y/n)'s eyes widen behind her blindfold before scowling slightly, 'Tch...'

-----

"A few days ago"

"Conference Room"

"With the connection between Hero Killer: Stain and the League of Villains, there is a possibility that the villains will be reinvigorated, huh?" Nezu said.

"Of course, it would be better to prevent that before it begins, but as a school, it would be best to be completely certain. If we consider how fights against villains will continue to intensify in today's society, then combat training against robots is not practical. Originally, robots were used to avoid complaints about people being injured in the entrance exams." Snipe said.

"We can just ignore those. Let them say what they want." Aizawa said.

"We can't exactly do that now, can we?" Midnight said.

"I understand why you want to change the exam, but having students fight us in teams of two..." Cementoss said.

Thirteen nodded, "Yes, I think that is a bit unfair."

"If we win too easily, we won't be able to give them grades." Mic said.

"Of course, we would take that into consideration and give the students a handicap." Snipe said.

The homeroom teacher looked at the small creature next to him, "Principal Nezu, what do you think?"

The said male looked at him, before crossing his arms, "Of course, I also agree with changing the practical exam. What should we do to keep the students from being in even more danger? The answer is simple. We must have the students themselves become stronger."

"That's true."

"I have no objections."

"Then, to determine the teams—" Aizawa said, looking at the paper in his hand, "First, Todoroki. In general, he's doing well, but overall, he has a tendency to use brute force. And Yaoyorozu is an all-rounder but lacks the ability to make spur-of-the-moment decisions and apply them. Therefore, I will erase their quirks and take advantage of their weakness in close combat."

"No objections!" Everyone said.

"Next, for Midoriya and Bakugo, I'm leaving them to you, All Might." He said, which made the male's eyes widen, "For these two, I didn't pair them up based on ability or grades. Just on how badly they get along." He looked at the male, "You like Midoriya, right? Please instruct them well."

"And, what about (Y/n)?"

"I couldn't pair her up with anyone since she's too advanced than everyone. She will be solo. But, since we don't have enough staff. We call her brother to fight her. The rule for them are to fight without infinity on."

-----

Satoru grinned, waving at his sister, "Hi, (N/n)!" He exclaimed happily.

"And now, we'll announce the teams and the teachers they'll be up against all at once!" Nezu said.

"1st Match"

"Cementoss v. Kirishima and Sato"

"2nd Match"

"Ectoplasm v. Asui and Tokoyami"

"3rd Match"

"Power Loader v. Iida and Ojiro"

"4th Match"

"Aizawa v. Yaoyorozu and Todoroki"

"5th Match"

"Thirteen v. Uraraka and Aoyama"

"6th Match"

"Nezu v. Ashido and Kaminari"

"7th Match"

"Mic v. Jiro and Koda"

"8th Match"

"Snipe v. Hagakure and Shoji"

"9th Match"

"Midnight v. Sero and Mineta"

"10th Match"

"All Might v. Midoriya and Bakugo"

"11th Match"

"Satoru v. (Y/n)"

"The time limit for the exam is thirty minutes! Your objective is either to put these handcuffs on the teacher, or to have one of you escape from the stage!"

"Capture the teacher or escape...It's kind of like the combat training." Kaminari said.

"Is it really okay to run away?" Mina asked.

"Yup." The principal said, giving a thumbs up.

"But it'll be different from the combat training!" Mic said, doing gestures, "You'll be up against someone waaaaaay better than you!"

"Better than us? I can't really imagine it, though..." Jiro said, while Koda was sweating nervously beside her.

"Dummy! Hey girl, watch your mouth! You hear?"

"This time, your exam will be very similar to a real battle. Please think of us as villains." Thirteen said.

"Tch...I already think of this dumbass as a villain." (Y/n) mumbled, pointing at her brother, who had a flowery aura around him.

"Assuming you come across the enemy, if you think you can win a fight against them, then that's fine. However—" Snipe said.

Aizawa continued, "In cases where there's too big a difference in your abilities, it would be smarter to run away and get help. Todoroki, Iida, Midoriya, (Y/n). I'm sure you four understand this well."

Todoroki stared thinking back to the fight.

'I won't mistake that mistake again. I will pass this test and prove that!' Iida thought.

"Fight and win, or run and win." Midoriya said.

"Once I beat this idiot, I'm going to sleep for a few days." (Y/n) said.

"(N/n), that's a coma." Satoru said.

"Festive."

If anyone looked closely, they could see sparks of lightning around the two, sensing the tension.

"That's right! Your decision-making skills are being tested! But with these rules, you're probably thinking the only choice is to run, right? That's why we had the support course make these for us!" All Might said, before showing the item, "Ultra compressed weights! We'll put on about half of our body weight. It's to give you a handicap. It's old-fashioned, but it makes it hard to move and eats up stamina!" He and along the others put on the weights, "Oh shoot, they're heavier than I thought..." He mumbled to himself, "By the way, there was a competition to decide on the design, and we ended up using Young Hatsume's."

"It's my time to shine"

"Hatsume!" Midoriya exclaimed.

"To allow us to consider fighting you, huh? You're underestimating us." Bakugo said, which made the hero laugh.

"I wonder." He said, glaring at them with his blew eye.

"All right, each team will take the practical exam in order on the prepared stage. Sato, Kirishima, get ready." Aizawa said.

"Yes, sir!" The two said.

"Those waiting their turn can watch the exams or think of strategies as a team. Do what you want. That's all." He said, as the other heroes walked in, before turning and following.

Iida turned to his partner, "Ojiro, I would like to see what we can do with our quirks."

"Of course."

"Tokoyami, let's come up with a plan." Tsuyu said.

"Very well." The male said, as they all begin to walk.

"The problem is how to strip Ms. Midnight, right?" Mineta said.

"No. You're such a scumbag." Sero said.

Everyone was surprised when they didn't see the grape being thrown or kicked into a wall, which made them look at (Y/n), who was standing quietly.

'I won't know what he might do...Tch, may the best sibling win.' She thought, scowling slightly and walking.

Midoriya was concerned for the girl, knowing how much she hated being compared to him, 'Don't let the anger get to you, (Y/n)-chan...' He thought.

-----

"Monitor Room"

"Well, it looks like I'll have a lot of work today." Recovery said.

"Oh?" A female voice said, making Midoriya look, seeing Uraraka, "You're watching, too, Deku?"

"Yeah. We don't have many chances to see other students and the teachers fight. Besides, even if I wanted to talk about strategies..." The green haired male said.

"I see. Well, for me...It's like there's no point trying to talk to him." She said, remembering he was admiring his sparkly self.

'Aoyama...'

"That's why I thought I'd try to use everyone else's fights for reference."

"Yeah." He said, as they both looked at the monitors, 'I have to pass this exam by any means possible.' He thought.

"Uhm...Deku...Is (Y/n)-chan okay?" The brown haired girl said, thinking back to the scowling looking girl.

"Oh...Well, she never liked being compared to her brother. Everyone always did since they basically have the same quirk, which she grew tired of. She always tries to prove them that she's her own person and not some copy. I always supported her and still do." He smiled softly, "Plus, whenever the two fight...you can feel the tension oozing out of them."

The girl's eyes widen.

"Team Sato and Kirishima, practical exam. Ready, go!"

"I-I'll be back!" She said, before running out the door.

"U-Urara—" The male started but was cut off, by the doors shutting.

Uraraka ran and spotted the white haired female, before stopping a few feet away, "You're not a carbon copy of him!" She exclaimed, which made the other female snap out her thoughts, "I-I believe in you! You saved me and my family from a curse! And since then, I admired you!"

(Y/n) stared at her, "You're wrong. All my life, I've been in his shadow and still am. There is no way of gett—" She was cut off by the girl slapping her.

"I-I'm sorry I had to do that...but..." She looked at her with an angry look, "You're Gojo (Y/n)! When you see the opportunity, you grab it! You show everyone who's the boss!"

The white haired girl pulled down her blindfold, letting Uraraka see the tears that were threatening to fall. The female sorcerer pulled the girl into a hug, "Thank you, Ochaco..." She whispered softly.

The said girl returned the hug with a small blush present, "You comforted me in the Sports Festival...Now, it's my turn to return the favor..."

From around the corner, Midoriya was listening to the conversation with a small smile.

'Thanks, Uraraka...' He thought, before walking back to the monitor room.

"Team Asui and Tokoyami, practical exam. Ready, go!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 698 10
The story of a dangerous love between our two main protagonists, Izuku Midorya and Himiko Toga. How will it turn out? Is Izuku willing to cancel U.A...
167K 5.2K 35
||"ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴀs ʙɪᴛᴄʜʏ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ." "ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ?!"|| ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶ in which a girl, alongside her friends...
220K 5.1K 64
(*WARNING*: contains foul language, mature content I guess, and also cringe) (Y/n) (L/n) has a non average life with a rare confusing bunch of Quirks...
19.3K 679 11
all it takes is that one step of courage ⊹ ‧₊˚ ┊ 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵, [y/n] fushiguro dreams to be part of both of her worlds. a hero just like her belov...