π‘¨π’Žπ’‚π’π’‚π’•-𝑬-π’π’Šπ’Šπ’”π’• βœ”

By Jannat_zeenat

Some stories are meant to be written and feel πŸ’• #1 on my life out of 24.5k on 5 jan 2022 More

Intro & Aesthetics πŸ’•πŸ’«
γ€Š 1 》
γ€Š2》
γ€Š3》
γ€Š4》
γ€Š5》
γ€Š6》
γ€Š7》
γ€Š8》
γ€Š9》
γ€Š10》
γ€Š11》
γ€Š12》
γ€Š13》❀
γ€Š14》
γ€Š16》
Important πŸ“’
γ€Š17》
γ€Š18》
γ€Š19》
γ€Š20》
γ€Š21》
γ€Š22》
γ€Š23》
γ€Š24》
γ€Š25》
γ€Š26》
γ€Š27》
γ€Š28》
γ€Š29》
γ€Š30》
γ€Š31》
γ€Š32》
γ€Š33》
γ€Š34》
γ€Š35》
γ€Š36》
γ€Š37》
γ€Š38》
γ€Š39》
γ€Š40》
γ€Š41》
γ€Š42》
γ€Š43》
γ€Š44》
γ€Š45》
γ€Š46》
γ€Š47》
γ€Š48》
γ€Š49》
γ€Š50》
γ€Š51》
γ€Š52》
γ€Š53》
γ€Š54》
γ€Š55》
γ€Š56》
γ€Š57》
γ€Š58》
γ€Š59》
γ€Š60》
γ€Š61》
γ€Š62》Last.
Epilogue. β™₯οΈπŸ’«
Epilogue 2 πŸ’«πŸ€
celebration & surprises.

γ€Š15》

7.6K 406 70
By Jannat_zeenat

sins that will be severely punished by Allah Almighty.

A long tear escaped her eye. She closed her eyes gripping the paper tightly. Waqaur was still seating beside her looking at her with guilt, she marched towards the nightstand and held the paper on the candle which burned it in to ashes.

Paper started burning and ashes fell on the floor. She turned around and stretched her palm towards him. He looked at her questionly. And gave his rough hand into her small and smooth ones. She held it tightly and made him sit on the bed.

Kneeling down on her knees she cupped his cheeks, wiping away his tears. Her face was emotionless. That made Waqaur gulped nervously. He was scared what if she leave him? What if she reject him? He mentally prepared himself to live alone rest if his life.

His attention was caught by her voice saying, " Waqaur Almas Khan, ap kabhi na paak nhi the! Yad rakhna ye baat.... kyuki apki rooh paak h....apki mohbbat paak h... apke iraade paak h...uska iska gawah me hu... or mera Rab bhi janta h... agar ap napak hote na toh mujse ye baat chupate naki aese apni first night ko hi bata dete... ...apke zakham ka ilaj toh nhi h mere pass....lekin Allah apke dil ko sukoon de bss...or yaad rahe me Ab Juweria Waqaur Khan hu... kabardar jo ye socha ki apko Zindagi ke kisi safar ya mushkil me akela chordungi... apse mohbbat thii... h or humesha rahegi... samjhe ap... " she said looking at him in his eyes with all her confidence,...

His heart skipped a beat hearing each single word, which was like a cure to his every single wound... he sighed in relief... a brief relief was clear on his face.

"So...you .don't have ...a problem...right?" Waqaur asked stammering.

" why would i jave any problem? Or wese bhi itna acha moka koi ladki apne hath se nhi jaane degi...i mean pehle crush pehle pyar jab apko mile toh kon jane dega and upar se ap itne handsome, dashing or awesome h!" She said pouting and dreamingly. Which made him chuckle.

His chuckling sounded soo angelic to her ears, they feel blessed.

"Thank you" he mouthed.

She nodded and said, " chale batye ab apne itne jaldbazi me nikkah kyu kiya?"

" .... kyuki me har raha tha khud se...tume kisi or ke sath dekhna na qabil e bardash tha... lekin tumne bhi kam preshan nhi kiya abroad chali gayi muje yha chor kar!?" He said in his husky voice making faces at his last sentence.

She chuckled at his words and behaviour.

"Q ki ap hi toh mujse dur bhag rahe the so i thought to give you some space." She said pinching his cheeks. Which he hated the most. He whined.

She smiled.

"So, bataye me kesi lag rahi hu?" She said looking at him with her sparkling eyes.

"Beyond beautiful" he said looking at her form who was now grinning ear to ear at his words.

"Ok now change" he said and kissed her forehead. Which made her shiver under his touch.

She ran to washroom and closed the door behind. It was difficult for her to digest this new information, she could feel his pain.

"No no no...... calm down Juweria, you have to be strong atleast for him! Yes ....yes....

Yes....

Just relax....

His fine that's enough for me... yeah...just calm down " she mumbled continuously to herself to stop her tears.

She cried quietly in the washroom. While he on the other hand can't thank Allah for this beautiful blessing.

After changing she came back and saw him cleaning the room.

He glanced her, her eyes were red and puffy due to crying. He understood that she cried in washroom. His eyes soften at her and he said, " u cried?"

She nodded in yes and said, " i won't lie, but your pain makes me feel like i am the who is suffering!" She said and a sob left her mouth. He immediately pulled her into a hug. Both layed on the bed. He was hugging her near his heart and drawing patterns on her waist.

While she could feel his heart raised. Soon they drafted into deep slumber.

Haider along with his father drove back to his home.

Everyone returned to their room, zoya was about to enter her room when someone tapped on her shoulder.

She rolled her eyes, she knew who was it.

Turning around to him she made weird faces and was about to say something when he yelled , "mai tume maar dunga!!!"

He was wearing a ghost mask.

With a knife, to which she nodded and said, " bade mamu dekhe zaraa ap iss Junaid ko muje dara rha h ye!" She said making an innocent face.

Junaid stiffened. His face became pale, hand went shivering. He knew, now his dead!
Removing his mask he quickly jumped down in her feets, saying " sorry zoya ab nhi daraonga....maaf karde...baba...dekho...mene..sorr....

He started blabbering, zoya tried to hide her laughter. He turned around saying his words and his eyes almost popped out like sockets finding no one there.

"Zoyaaaa ki bachiiii!!" He yelled chasing her, she ran laughing like a lunatic to her room.

He groaned at her when she shut the door on his nose.

"Ooo meri naak!!" He whined rubbing his nose.

----

Fajr azaan made Juweria sit up with jolt. She quickly jumped off bed and rna to make wudu. So that she could offer namaz on time. Waqaur was also up now amd like every day he went for fajr namaz to masjid dragging his two jokers who wrre halfway sleeping.

After completing their morning routine. She stood in front of the mirror and looked at her reflection.

Waqaur was cursing his wrist watch, that was not helping him at all. She chuckled at his seething face and helped him. While he stared at her face, for a long time.

"U look beautiful" he said looking at her in his gruffy and husky voice.

She shivered under his single glance.

And ran out giggling. He smiled too and walked shoving his hands in his pockets.

"You have my heart gurl" he said with a smirk.

Everyone was present at the dinning table.

They said their salam and sat joining them. Elders smiled at their childer and had their breakfast.

Fiza was continuously trying to call saad, but his phone was going off till now! She was hella scared.
Many weird thoughts were coming in her small mind.

She prayed for his safety.

Waqaur glanced around, not finding his two spoilt brat he asked, "ye 2 nawabzaad kha h ammi?" He asked his ammi.

She huffed and said, "wo nalayak abhi tak soo rahe h!!"

He marched to their room and said, "ammi zara cold ice pak lana!"

Both of them yelled tangling with the duvet and their shoes on the floor.

"Hum zinda h uthh gaye bhai hum....uth gaye...jai...jawan jai kisan...!" Both yelled.

Maha, zoya, Juweria along with tayiammi and chachi chuckled at their words.

Waqaur's eyes were stuck at his lady who was laughing, it made a beautiful smile capturing his lips.

-----

Junaid: ohh hii ladies....

Zoya seething in anger and pulled his head, dragged him out of this place by pulling his hair.

🤣🤣🤣

Asslamualaikum/ hii

Hope you are doing well 🤎

So how was the update 😗

Do vote comment and follow

Till than

Allah hafiz ❣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 2.2K 43
The story is about our kartik and naira's little babies and the ups and downs which takes place in their life. ENJOY READING.
451K 27.9K 41
#3 fanfiction on 3rd August 2016 #9 Humor on 20/11/16 Written By Alexa Nee
580K 36.6K 145
a manan story hope you like it.
48.6K 7.8K 36
Travel- the best way to be lost and found at the sme time. I want to fly, want to make memories, wants to do mistakes learn from them, I want to find...