An angelic gift (k/da X Male...

بواسطة FunkyGuy11

(*ON HOLD*) Y/n L/n is a young college student who carries on his back a family curse... Or blessing, The yo... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1: Job 38:16
Chapter 2: Corinthians 5:17
Chapter 3: Isaiah 6:2
Chapter 4: Matthew 7:2
Chapter 5: Jeremiah 22:3
Chapter 6: John: 3:18
Chapter 7: Fever...
Chapter 8: Romans 12:9
Chapter 9: John 8:24
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13: John 15:18
Chapter 14: Proverbs 10:1
Chapter 15: Psalm 34:18
Chapter 16: Corinthians 13:4
Chapter 17: Peter 1:10
Chapter 18: Psalm 7:11
Chapter 19: "you Don't Deserve What you Have"
Chapter 20: "If Loose It All"
Chapter 21: "have I Broke My Glass Balloon?"
Chapter 22: "wedding Day"
Chapter 23: "I Will Give It All! "
Chapter 24: "what Do You Mean Unreachable?!"
Chapter 25: The Price Of Pushing Limits
Chapter 26: Deep Regrets
Chapter 27: You Just Might See A Ghost Tonight
Chapter 28: Hidden From The Media
Chapter 29: Foreign Visitors
Chapter 30: Proverbs 15:1
Chapter 31: Livin' On A Prayer
Chapter 32: A New Dawn
Chapter 33: John 8:44
Chapter 34: Hebrews 10:26
Chapter 35: John 4:15
Chapter 36: Song of Songs 6:4

Chapter 12

4.9K 106 63
بواسطة FunkyGuy11

Im starting to think that maybe I should make a biography of the characters just so you know akali, ahri and kai'sa have their pop/stars appearance and only evelynn is styled as in "The baddest".

Akali's PoV:

Looks like evelynn won huh... I was barely able to sleep because on how much noice they were making. I could tell y/n was trying to moan but I don't think it was possible for him.

It's 9 am right now and my flight goes at 8 pm, so I have around 10 hours left to go. Maaan I hope I get my turn to spend a night with him soon.

I walked into the kitchen and I saw kai'sa scratching her eyes, I can tell she didn't sleep because of the moaning

Kai'sa: She really did take the step huh.

Akali: I have to say he moans pretty loud even if he doesn't want to. I wonder if he's still alive after that

Kai'sa: Probably but I wouldn't be surprised if he comes out traumatized out of eve's room.

Y/n's PoV:

And here I am being blown by evelynn, so that means that dream wasn't a dream... FUCK DID I CHEAT ON AKALI?!

Evelynn began sucking harder and harder which made me moan a little bit until I reached my climax...

Jeez I wonder how I was able to produce sperm all night long... Evelynn stopped and crawled back next to me.

Evelynn: Good morning darling~ did you enjoy our fun last night?

Y/n: I genuinely don't know what to think right now...

Evelynn: I suggest you to get dressed, we're going out for breakfast before akali goes~

I saw how she stood up and since she was fully dressed she just walked away... She didn't even clean the side of his mouth were my cum was... Yuck...

Akali's PoV:

Then Evelynn walked out of her room with a big grin. I pulled out my wallet and grabbed two 20's out of it. I placed mine on the table and so did kai'sa.

Akali: You couldn't wait for me to leave didn't you?

Evelynn: Sorry dear but I couldn't help myself, it was like putting candy in front of a child~

Kai'sa: Those were loud moans last night.

Evelynn: you should had seen his face. So much pleasure in his eyes~

Akali: uuuh evelynn...

I signaled her to clean up the cum she had on her face. And instead this girl just licked her finger after wiping it off...

Kai'sa: No context question but how does it taste?

Evelynn: Like frosting actually, that's what surprised me at first because I never tasted sperm with a sweet taste before.

Akali: Nah you tripping!

Evelynn: you'll have to wait to prove it. Now I can tell he's feeling guilty so akali you should explain to him that you don't mind sharing him in between us, before he breaks down.

And then y/n walked out of evelynns room to step inside the bathroom and for the first time since I know him... He wasn't smiling...

Ahri: he's not smiling that's a bad sign.

We all got scared by ahri because I swear she was not here a minute ago.

Kai'sa: how long have you been in there?

Ahri: Since you first came to the kitchen, but if I don't move I become invisible!

Akali: your on crack right now ahri.

We continued talking, maybe I can take y/n on a motorcycle ride so I can explain stuff to him. But it does worry me that he doesn't have that sweet smile plastered in his face anymore... Gotta fix that somehow.

Akali: I'm taking y/n on a motorcycle ride after breakfast so you know I can explain stuff to him.

Kai'sa: give him a helmet at the very least. It's dangerous having in mind the speed you like to drive.

Akali: yeah yeah.

A very awkward breakfast for y/n later...

Y/n's PoV:

Akali: Hey y/n! I wanna take you somewhere!

Y/n: sure akali...

God I feel so ashamed of myself! Yes I was drunk but ugh still this is pretty bad... I walked with her towards the garage man I feel awful.

Akali: I wanna take you somewhere special for me, sorta like my spot!

She putted her helmet on and gave me one to. It's.... Pink with cat ears...

Akali: that used to be the helmet of a.... "Friend"

And that "friend" sounded very hostile... I bet she's going to break up with me... We both got in the bike and she began driving and unlike any other rides she's actually respecting stop signals...

Akali's PoV:

He's been very quiet and he's usually very cheered up, in all the ride he's been prioritizing not touch me because in other rides he usually wraps his arms around my waist.

There's this spot I really really love in one of the city limits with a great view, I used to take Seraphine when she was a nice girl. She went from nice girl to a fucking brat in just 4 months and that attitude fucking annoyed me so much.

I remember we just did MORE together and the dumb bitch tried to charm all of us so she could "make out" with us and I do not approve that I'm personally fully heterosexual, evelynn really doesn't mind on who she gets in bed with but boy she was pissed.

After a very quiet ride we finally arrived... It's barely 1 pm so it's still pretty lonely. I turned off my bike and putted the keys on my pocket.

Akali: c'mon, let's walk our way over there

We both took our helmet off and walked towards that old bench that was there. I remember I used to come here to watch the sunset when I was troubled... And here is we're ahri recluited me for K/DA...

We both Sat down and stared at the beautiful touquese sky....

Akali: is there anything particularly why you're not as cheerful as usual?

Y/n: well... Yesterday that evelynn picked me up from the party I was drunk... Too drunk to not think straight, and long story short I ended up bitting the apple...

Akali: Bitting the apple? You mean you two had sex? Oh yea I noticed, you're kinda loud man.

Y/n: listen I.... I get it if you wanna break up, I'm not gonna beg you for forgiveness because honestly I wouldn't forgive myself... So I'm sorry for making you waste your time...

I remained quiet in shock... His wings hid and his eyes look very watery I can tell he wants to cry... This boy is just to cute for me.

I pulled him into a hug and kissed him in thr cheeks multiple time, I can sense his confusion.

Akali: There's this one song I love that I want to sing you a small part.

There's this one song called "can't take my eyes off you" by Frankie Valli that reminds me of him everytime I play it.

Akali: *-singing tonality-* You're just too good to be true, Can't take my eyes off of you. You'd be like Heaven to touch,I wanna hold you so much
At long last, love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive~

As I kept hugging I saw how his wings returned, now instead of hidding they were in full show... With his wings he pulled me closer and I have to say I missed this heat he provides.

Akali: and well it's not like I really mind anyways.

Y/n: what do you mean by that?

Akali: Well evelynn, ahri and kai'sa are like my big sisters and we're all interested in polyamorous relationships and we've been only in one and it ended bad.

Steven. I hate that douchebag so fucking bad, he used to be such a charming guy but eventually he started getting cocky and we broke with him.

Akali: and honesty if you haven't noticed evelynn's flirting and ahri's provocative behavior then man don't you need glasses?

Y/n: I did noticed that ahri was being very weird around me, wrapping her tail around my waist or leg while we're walking isn't normal...

Akali: and we ended up betting actually.

Y/n: on what possible thing could you all even bet on?

Akali: this sounds bad but we jetted on who would... You know have sex with you, I mean that's why this morning there was 120 bucks in the table in case you didn't notice.

His eyes twitched a little bit and again he just buried his face on my shoulder, the warm feeling of his face makes me feel like I'm in home... I sat on his lap so he could be more comfortable...

Y/n's PoV:

Wait... Does that mean that they all like me? How is that even possible? I'm just a regular college student with an addiction to playing OSU! and Victoria II and belive me those two games are good as fuck but I often get categorized like a terrorist or a nerd because of Victoria II.

Akali sat on my lap and that weirdly remained me of evelynn last night... I'm not getting hard or anything but it's still weird.

Akali: oh and one last thing Handsome.

She came close to my ear and whispered in a seductive tone.

Akali: *whisper* I want you to make me scream just like you did with evelynn when come back from tour~

And she just kissed me in the lips and unlike any other kiss she actually slipped tounge. All of our previous kisses were just lips and that's it...

Akali: I don't care if you fuck ahri or kai'sa while I'm gone, but I will mind if after I come back you don't pay me attention~

And then she did something that I clearly never thought of... She started touching the sensitive areas of my wings... It doesn't hurt but it makes me feel weird....

TaTir: it's called arousal dork.

Fuck off let me enjoy the moment, after some more kissing she eventually got off my lap and instead pulled me closer to me and huged me...

Akali: man you should totally meet Yasuo! Hes just like you, he likes video games and he's always giving those "tired of your shit" vibes

Y/n: I'm always smiling, how can I even give a "tired of your shit" vibes?

Akali: you vibes are more like "I'll stand your shit for a short period of time before I go play Osu!"

Y/n: you're seriously going to tease me because I play osu all the time aren't you?

Akali: well it's your fault for telling me that you play that, plus all your maps are either anime openings or werid rock songs.

Y/n: Touche.

We continued speaking for some minutes until a girl with pink hair came up to us... Have I've seen her before?

???: Oh hey akali! I didn't expect you to be here... With any company...

Ooooh that "with any company" felt veery hostile, I grabbed akali by the hand and looked at her. She was veery angry now it makes more sense why she's always saying: Kali goes Grrr.

Swain's PoV:

My foot steps echoed in the halls of this complex, we've been doing inhumane experiments. Early this month I was informed that my scouts found a Darkin weapon which I immediately commanded to bring it back to Noxus.

Darkins are dangerous weapons and I want to have one on the disposal of the great noxian empire. It's very dangerous yes and already 3 scientist died because of this project but...

"That's just a small price for something so important like power"

And that's it for today I hope you enjoyed it, and yes I have 3 plots cooking at the same time just wait a little bit to see how it goes! See ya!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

271K 6.7K 67
Only matured rating due to explicit language use, but wholesome all around! :D ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖ Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, or Y/n Y/l/n, is the newly trans...
348K 13.4K 39
This is a reversed Harem! However, there will be only one ending for the character I end up choosing Y/n to be with! Y/n L/n is an ordinary girl who...
43.3K 815 30
Runeterra, a world filled with wild fantasies people could only dream of. The world is in a more modern era as of now, and there have been conflicts...
3.4K 133 13
[ON COMPLETE UNTIL FURTHER K/DA NEWS] -You take on the role of Y/N L/N, the very same engineering major from The College Experience, this time he's n...