𝐏𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐎 𝐊𝐄𝐘𝐒 || wilbu...

By buggissh

every night, enchanting piano melodies emanate from wilbur's flat neighbor, he falls asleep to the sound of t... More

meet the cast
piano keys
2;
3;
4;
5;
6;
7;
8;
9;
10;
11;
12;
14;
15;
16;
17;
18;
19;
20;
21;
22;
23;
;24.
50k Special
Wilbur's Situation.

13;

6.4K 145 304
By buggissh

Niki had to drive the drunk couple back to their flat, Niki herself also had to practically baby-sit them too once they were home, they insisted on a sleepover and once Niki didn't give them her full attention they'd do something stupid. God her friends are idiots, but she loves them. 

After a minute of making sure everyone was ready to finally sleep and that Elaine wouldn't torment poor drunk Wilbur for clout, she had finally left, leaving the couple sound asleep in Wilbur's bed.

Elaine was the first to wake, she had expected a piercing headache, the feeling of dizziness, just any symptom of a hangover, but fortunately for her she woke without any, surprisingly

She had remembered all that had happened the night prior, she turned over to look at Wilbur who was busy sleeping like a baby. Elaine couldn't help but admit to herself how pretty that man looks when he's sleeping peacefully without a worry in the world.

His smile is enough to melt her anger. His stupid jokes are enough to freshen her mood. His childishness is enough to drive her nuts yet was also something she adored about him.

Why is it that every time she could be mad at him, she thinks she'll probably never talk to him or apologize but go running to him just after 15 minutes? What makes him so irresistible that even her stubborn petty nature takes a backseat and goes bye bye?

Why does he cling to her like that? What's so good about her? She's a slob, imperfect, selfish. 

Or well thats what she thinks, to her surprise Wilbur doesn't think that at all.

There are so many logical reasons he can cite for why he lo- extremely likes her.. like- she's one smart woman, though she hardly ever shows it, most of the time her smartness usually comes out when they're having competitions about all different things, geography, history, etc. She's so competitive she'll do anything to win, even if that means thinking so hard she feels her brain might short circuit.  

She's super efficient, she's ambitious about everything, she's humble but she'll make millions of banters about how she's "way prettier than him and Twitter is just lying", she's confident, she's extremely dependable, she's comforting, she's caring, she's romantic, she's always trying to improve herself in every way, she's super supportive , she's very honest (a little too honest), she's totally authentic, she's different in a very good way.

He feels very safe with her, she's someone he could trust blindly, she's someone he could see a super happy future with, she says sorry when she sees that she's at fault, she cares about him and his growth, she's super secure etc etc etc.

But none of these really answer the question "why he likes her" very authentically, because they can't explain how he feels honestly..lists and qualities can't ever explain a feeling of love adequately, sure they can explain why you'd be in a relationship with someone, but love is a different thing...

The closest you can get to saying is, when he see her he feels happy from within, no matter how rough everything has been, when he see her something inside him lights up, he feels a sense of peace and joy welling up in him.

Elaine is currently laying there, her wrapped tightly in Wilbur's arms. After a while she finally decided to get up and possibly make breakfast.

As Elaine attempted to get up Wilbur only held tighter.

"Go back to sleeppp," Wilbur groaned, half-awake, still holding on to her.

"I won't be long, idiot." Elaine chuckles at him.

Wilbur just huffed and let loose on his fucking death grip and quickly fell back asleep.

Wilbur woke not that long after, his nostrils were flared up and his eyes suddenly realized there was too much sunlight trying to pierce them. He opened his eyes to her smell and dropped his hand across to other side of the bed. She wasn't there. The sheets still had an undying aroma of her.

He could hear faint music coming from the kitchen, he got up and followed the sound.

A migraine became more and more aggressive the more he walked, he sat down at the bar and groaned into his hands.

"Pain killer is right by your arm," Elaine says, not taking her attention away from the food she was cooking.

Wilbur doesn't even grab a water or something to drink and immediately takes it and makes sure to add a overly-dramatic sigh after.

"Calm the fuck down, you'll feel better after you eat," Elaine says, she shuts off the music with one hand and holds a plate in the other.

Coincidently she had finished cooking just about the same time he came out of the room, she then placed the plate in front of  Wilbur and went to grab some for herself.

"Im dying! How are you not dying?" Wilbur grumbles whilst also stuffing his face with eggs and bacon. Classic.

"Honestly no idea, god has favorites," Elaine dramatically puts her hand to her head sighs and places her plate down next to him.

Wilbur playfully scoffs at her, "You? I think you just got lucky,"

"You're just jealous," Elaine rolls her eyes, and grabs a water for him and dramatically slams it in front of him "You have fun croaking though," she winks and sits next to him.

"You are the last person i'd be jealous of," Wilbur banters taking a bite as well.

"Is it because i'm gay?" Elaine smirks KNOWING that'll freak him out.

Wilbur chokes on his food which also sends him into a coughing fit, Elaine only laughs at his misery. 

"What!?" Wilbur groans covering his face, "You can't always do this when I say something you don't agree with," he fake cries into his hands.

"Yes I can, I know my rights," Elaine playfully rolls her eyes stuffing her face once more while also flipping him off at the same time. 

Wilbur just sighs and grabs his water, flicking the cap off.

"Oh and now you're ignoring me? I see how much i'm appreciated." Elaine shakes her head in fake disappointment.

"Elaine what the fuck is wrong with-"

"After all I do for you too, I think you just hate women." Elaine sighs dramatically.

"I certainly hate one specific woman," Wilbur smiles at her and takes a drink of water flipping her off.

Elaine's face drops and she dramatically gasps, "Wow I can't believe you Wilbur, do you not care about me? Did you know I have feelings too? Am I just not good enough for you?" Elaine starts to fake cry.

Wilbur sets down his water and his held falls into his hands once again, "STOP GUILT-TRIPPING ME!" Wilbur groans.

"I would never," Elaine brought her hand to her heart faking offense, "And I'm personally offended you think I would blatantly do that to you, stop trying to villainize me. You are the homophobic misogynist."

"This is scary, why do you know how to guilt-trip, should I be worried?" Wilbur looks up from his hands.

"I'm not guilt-tripping," Elaine scoffs.

"Oh so you're a gas-lighter too?" Wilbur gasps and points at her accusingly, "Toxic,"

"STOP!" Elaine puts her hands out in defeat while also rolling her eyes, "I'm not toxic, you're just sensitive," Elaine pleads knowing full well she's still doing it.

"You're still gaslighting me right now," Wilbur raises his eyebrow at her as he takes another bite from his breakfast.

"Gaslight gatekeep girlboss, Wilbur," Elaine smiles at him.

"I think I hate you?" 

"You can't live without me," She rolls her eyes.

"Yep," he shakes his head, "I definitely hate you," his face slowly gets closer to hers, "You can say that as many times as you want, but I'll tell you every time in return that I have plenty of things I can do without you."

"Oh? So if I left right now, you wouldn't have a single care in the world?" She smirks.

"Not a single one." He returns confidently.

"Fine then." Elaine shrugs and gets up from the table to walk to the door when Wilbur unexpectedly grabs her hand, she turns and faces him but he was already standing, immediately pulls her into a kiss and she immediately kisses back, her other hand on his chest for support.

Wilburs palm against her cheek leaves goosebumps. It's crazy how she always shuts the fuck up and forgets everything whenever he's giving her the slightest bit of attention. Even him barely touching her cheek makes her go nuts. 

Wilbur kept his forehead on hers once the kiss was over, "I think it's you who can't live without me." He says.

"Fuck you," Elaine breaks eye-contact and goes to sit down, she goes on her phone before she gets too flustered.

All of a sudden she's holding up her phone to take a photo of Wilbur, catching him by surprise.

"Smile," Elaine giggles.

"Oh? OH!" Wilbur attempts to smile quickly, the picture came out kinda blurry but it's still nice in Elaine's opinion.

Instagram @everish

                      ♥ by tommyinnitt, wilbursoot, ph1lza, and 598k others..

                      elaineflores guys this is the face of a mysoginistic and homophobic man. (he called me MANY slurs! he even called me a whore and pushed me in front of a bus!! Cancel Him On Twitter Now.)

view all comments....

wilbursoot
guys don't listen to her she is a MASTER manipulator!!!

replies to this comment

elaineflores
↳ reply to wilbursoot
dont believe him wtf? he looks like chicken little and smells like anal beads.

wilbursoot
↳ reply to elaineflores
I would really like to know what goes on in your mind, Elaine. What is your thought process? What connects each thought and winds up with you saying things like this? Are you stable?

elaineflores
↳ reply to wilbursoot
you are not my therapist, go away

tommyinnitt
i was there, it happened. wilbur is a Bad Man.

wilbursoot

↳ reply to tommyinnitt

I HATE THE BOTH OF YOU

user23987
bruh not elaine trying to act like nothing happened on twitter..

user90483
dude YOU literally are the one getting cancelled on twitter rn lmao

user08432
why is everyone mad at elaine? i dont have twitter

user32907
↳ reply to user08432

Lana exposed her for literally being a terrible person and Elaine isnt even acknowledging it??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 5.6K 55
welp, I've done it. I've made an imagine book Requests always open cuz I'm not creative! Characters I'll write about: *Quackity *Wilbur *Karl Jacobs ...
121K 2.4K 30
IN WHICH she was always listening to music and he asked for an airpod. sapnap x oc
282K 7.1K 27
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 ; two best friends, hope taylor and wilbur soot, try to come to terms with new, different and overwhelming feelings. ❝ from the mome...
358K 10K 56
❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 ❞ ❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 ❞ 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪...