Her

بواسطة JerrieDuhhh

When they ask me how I plead, I drop down to my knees, and with all that I have left, I scream. It was me! I... المزيد

Mystery Girl
In a Relationship
Next Time
Talk to Me
The Feeling is Mutual
You Know Where To Find Me
One More
Boyfriend
Just Let it Be
Practice
Good to Know
I Can't Shake You
I'm All In
Break The Rules
Just Don't Fall Out
Everything is Fine
I Could Get Used to This
Couldn't Sleep
Trouble in Paradise
Can We Talk
Come Here
I Need Her
Come Home Tonight
Three Beeps
Getting There
Call Me Cupid
Understood the Assignment
I'll Be Back
Between Us
I Should Be Used to This
Congratulations
The Cause and Cure
The Secrets We Keep
Nothing Feels Better Than This
Just Breathe
I Hate You For This
Just In Case
I Love it Here
Let Me Out
Say Something
I'll Be Fine
I Don't Fail
You're Safe Here
Our Song (Epilogue)

Waiting

3.7K 98 127
بواسطة JerrieDuhhh

One year later...

"Daaaaamn, look at you!" Jade heard from behind her as she stood in front of the full-length mirror.

She just laughed, adjusting her hair and her jacket for the millionth time as she stared at her reflection, and rubbed her sweaty palms on her pants.

"How do I look?" She asked, turning around and checking herself out from all angles. "Be honest."

"With your eyes. Did you put your contacts in? Are you even going to be able to see her? You know you can't see for shit."

Jade turned around and punched her little brother in the arm.

"Would you be serious for ONE second, Malachi?!" She huffed. "Ugh, I hate you!"

"You need to stop being so serious." He laughed. "Relax. You look fine."

"Is my hair okay?" She asked, leaning closer to the mirror. "Should I have left it natural? I should've left it natural, right? Fuck, she likes it natural."

"Jesus Christ, I'll be glad when this is over." Kai face-palmed.

"Ugh, where is Sam? You're no help at all." Jade rolled her eyes.

"I'm telling you, you look great. You've already got the girl. I don't know HOW you managed to get such a fine a—"

"Watch it! I don't want to fight you, but I will." Jade glared at her brother through the mirror.

"It's the truth." He shrugged.

"I know it's the truth. She's definitely fine, but you don't get to say it." She said, shoving him.

He laughed. "Point is, you can chill. You got the girl of everyone's dreams and fantasies."

"I did, didn't I?" She grinned from ear to ear. "Wait, is this you confessing that you fantasize about my girl?"

"Maybe. Besides, what are you going to do, go home and wash your hair?" Kai asked.

"Wait, do you think I have time?" She looked at him, but the second she did, she heard a light knock on the door.

They both turned to look, and Sam poked her head in.

"Wow, you look beautiful." Sam smiled.

"See, she knows what to say. You're an idiot." Jade said, and Kai rolled his eyes, taking a bag of skittles from his suit jacket and popping a handful into his mouth. "And your teeth are going to fall out of your fucking head. Stop eating so much candy."

Kai huffed when his older sister snatched his skittles and tossed them in them trashcan beside them.

"God, you were made to be a mother." He rolled his eyes.

"They're ready for you, babe." Sam said and Jade nodded, feeling anxious all over again.

"Okay." The brunette said, blowing out a shaky breath. "Fuck, why am I so nervous?"

"Because you're in love." Sam replied with a smile. "Come on, babe. I've waited our whole lives for this moment."

Jade smiled, adjusted her jacket once more in the mirror, and raked her fingers through her long wavy hair. She took another deep breath and then turned to follow Sam out of the room, with Kai following behind them.

Her stomach was in knots, and her sweat glands were in overdrive. Nervous wasn't the word, the brunette was downright terrified.

She was so in her head, that she didn't even feel herself being pulled outside by Sam until they came to a stop. Jade looked up to see herself standing on one side of a white arch, decorated beautifully with green leaves and white flowers.

Sam and Kai stood beside her. Her best man, and woman. Kai's tuxedo was a dark, navy blue, while Sam wore a nice flowing dress of the same color.

(Their color scheme, for visual purposes 🙃)

The arch was positioned perfectly right in front of a large pond, surrounded by bright green grass. It was a beautiful day out. A slight breeze fanned out Jade's long wavy hair.

She stood there, heart pounding, knees weak, and palms sweaty. Just a ball of nerves. Again, so inside her head that she didn't even notice the officiant standing right behind the arch.

(Jade's tux, but with a bow tie 🤵🏽‍♀️)

It was a very small, very intimate setting, but it was what they both wanted. Only the people that she and Perrie loved the most were present. All together, not including the officiant of the service, there were just six of them.

The brunette was looking all around her, taking in the beautiful secluded area that Leigh Anne had chosen for them. She remembered nature being a lot more beautiful than it'd ever been that day.

The air smelled better. The sun shone brighter. The grass was greener. Everyone was smiling. The flowers were prettier. Even the birds were chirping louder.

Her attention was called to the back door of the field house she'd just walked out of, as she saw the door open.

She got really antsy. Her love was inside, and she couldn't wait to see her. They had both spent the whole day yesterday with their best friend's getting ready. They hadn't seen each other in almost 24 hours, and because of that, today felt like the longest day of her life.

"You're gonna cry, aren't you?" Kai leaned in and said quietly, teasing his big sister.

"Leave her alone! Don't you ruin this for me!" Sam whispered, hitting his arm.

If Jade wasn't shaking and sweating the way she was, she'd think Sam was more excited about today than she was.

"She's definitely gonna cry." He continued.

"Shut up. No I'm not." Jade argued quietly, still watching the door intently.

Waiting.

It seemed like since the day she proposed to Perrie, she'd been waiting forever for this moment. If it were up to Jade, she would've married the blonde that night, but she couldn't.

Nothing was right around them, and the last thing she wanted to do was get married with so much negative energy and uncertainty around them. The fear they both had alone was enough to weigh a marriage down, and potentially ruin it before it even had a chance.

Jade didn't want that. She wanted everything to be perfect for Perrie, because that's what she deserved. It had been a long twelve months for Jade, waiting to marry the love of her life, but there were things she needed to do before tying herself to the blonde for the rest of their lives. Affairs that she needed to get in order.

For one, there was her father. He was no longer an issue. Some would say he's six feet under ground, but Jade likes to think he sank deeper and is burning in hell. At least, that's what helps her sleep at night.

She thought for sure that killing her own father would haunt her for the rest of her life, but she's been sleeping better than she ever has. It's like a weight has been lifted off her.

She didn't feel guilty because he was a monster, and wouldn't have ever stopped tormenting her and her family. It was either him or them, and in that instance, there really wasn't much of a choice to be made at all. He had to go.

Taking him out meant that his gang crumbled from the top down, but Jade didn't care about any of that. All she cared about was that she got out.

Her crew wasn't ready to give up the lifestyle, and being with the best gave them the upper hand. Jade was next in line for the throne, so to speak, but immediately declined, and handed it down to someone she trusted. They've since rebuilt the entire syndicate with Antonio as their new leader.

Again, none of that mattered to Jade, though, because she was out. She left that life far behind. So far behind that she took all of her money, packed up her little family, and moved them to an entirely different city.

Somewhere beautiful and peaceful and quiet. Somewhere they could raise their daughter without having to look over their shoulders all of the time. In a big, six-bedroom house with a giant backyard for Zahra to play in, and Jade's personal favorite, a pool. She's always wanted a pool.

She'd left her old life far behind and couldn't be happier. Even the bar, where she spent most of her nights making more money than she could count and getting hit on by men and women of all ages.

Sure, it was fun back then, but she didn't get any excitement out of it anymore. In her eyes, that bar did what it had to do. It brought Perrie into her life. Many ups and downs and ins and outs later, and here they are in this moment.

She was sad to let it go, of course, which is why she couldn't just give it to a stranger. So she left it in Kai's hands. The annoying little bird sitting on her shoulder at the moment. He still makes shit drinks, but that's not her problem anymore.

She promised to stop by and visit Indigo whenever she was back in town to see her mom, Sam and Leigh and Kai.

It took her the whole year to get it all together for Perrie and Zahra, but just like she promised, she did. She even got a regular nine to five job as a songwriter, something that had always been a buried dream of hers.

It was Perrie's idea. When they first met, Jade told her that she wrote a little bit, and the blonde never forgot. Jade could remember the conversation they had, word for word.

"What is this room?"

"Just a room that came with the place. I usually get here a few hours early and write before my shift."

"You write?"

"I do. Sometimes."

"What do you write?"

"Maybe one day I'll show you."

When she finally showed Perrie her notebook, the blonde fell in love with her writing, and encouraged her to share it. She did, and now it's something she can say she does for a living.

She wrote a few songs and pitched some of her old ones to some artists. It took her several months, but eventually someone recognized her, and her career took off in an instant. Now she was writing top hits for top artists and making top dollar.

She's done a lot of things in her life. Good and bad, but there's no doubting she's worked her ass off to get to this moment.

And now she waits.

Patience has never been her strong suit, but she stood there anyway.

Waiting.

Waiting to see that face. Waiting to see those eyes. Waiting to kiss those lips. Waiting to see that dimple. Waiting to see that cute little button nose. Waiting to see that smile. Waiting to hear that voice. Waiting for their happily ever after to start.

It got to a point when she didn't just want to see the blonde, she NEEDED to see her.

It was as if her silent prayers were answered, because seconds later, slow music started to play. Music meant that she was coming, and the waiting was over.

Jade recognized the song immediately, and felt her chest tighten. It was her favorite song. Another thing that Perrie hadn't forgotten about her.

She'd let Perrie listen to it a few times, but she had no idea that the blonde even remembered, let alone chose to walk down the aisle to it.

Finally we are here now

The song started to play, and Jade took another deep breath, willing herself to be still. To calm down. To stop fidgeting and shuffling and picking at her nails like she's never seen the blonde before.

Just be still. She's coming.

I've been waiting all my life
everyday you're all I think about

Jade's heart raced. When she looked up again, her eyes landed on Leigh Anne, standing in the doorway with a bright smile and teary eyes.

Her dress was a lovely champagne pink color, long and flowy, similar to Sam's. What really made Jade smile from ear to ear was her gorgeous curly-haired daughter, holding Leigh's hand.

Zahra's little dress was a rose gold color, and Jade thought it was beautiful. She swallowed, willing herself not to cry, looking at her little princess who was reaching for her all the way from the door.

My mind it's like a river
and you always bathe in the water

Leigh Anne was holding a pretty white basket, with navy blue and pink ribbons decorating it. It was filled with pink and white rose petals. She picked Zahra up and handed her a few rose petals. Jade laughed softly as she watched her baby try to eat one.

Leigh laughed and took it from her mouth and showed her how to throw them on the floor, and that's what they did. They stepped forward, tossing flowers left and right.

Well, Leigh was tossing them. Zahra would only grab one, and grin as she threw it up in the air. She was their flower girl. Her name did mean flower, after all.

Oh, I prayed for you
Oh, I cried for you
I can't believe we're here at last

The song continued, making Jade weaker by the second. There was a reason it was a favorite song, and she told Perrie to listen. Telling someone to listen to your favorite song is like giving them binoculars to look right into your soul. Jade felt every word, all for Perrie.

Can you take me, ohhh
Touch me on my face
Kiss me on my hand
Take me to the place whеre we found love

Once all of the flowers were out of the basket, and the white aisle runner extending from the door of the field house to where Jade was standing was covered in rose petals, Leigh Anne put Zahra down.

The first thing the baby did was look up at her mom and waddle to her with a big smile and her arms wide. Jade felt her heart explode. She quickly bent down to pick up her baby and hugged her tightly.

Tears welled in her eyes, even though she said she wouldn't cry. She couldn't help it. What still haunts her is that she almost lost them. They were almost taken from her, and she's admittedly still a bit traumatized from the whole ordeal.

Zahra snuggled into her chest, still clenching one of the white rose petals between her little chubby fingers. Jade just held her tightly and swayed slowly with her to the music, lightly resting her chin on her baby's head. Once Leigh Anne stepped off to the side, Jade's heartbeat quickened again.

It's her turn.

Everyone was dead silent, though the music was playing, they were all anxious to see the bride. Jade was definitely the most anxious of all, but there was nothing on earth that could have prepared her for the way the wind was knocked out of her chest when Perrie finally stepped into view.

(Perrie's dress 👰🏼‍♀️)

"Oh my god." Jade whispered, her eyes instantly filling with tears again.

"Wow." She heard someone behind her, either Sam or Kai, she couldn't really tell. She was far too focused on the angel standing way too far away from her.

Show mе what it means
And how it's supposed to feel
You got all I need
Can we make love
Like it's our first time

Suddenly the song hit Jade a whole lot harder. The tears that were sitting in her eyes, threatening to spill, poured. She'd never seen anyone in her life as beautiful as Perrie. Especially here and now. She looked like an angel. The brunette was stunned.

When the second verse to the song started, Perrie started walking slowly, her eyes locked on her future wife, and Jade could see how glassy her eyes were from a distance. Again, she got anxious, but this time was because the blonde was still too far away.

Oh and if this is nothing but a dream
Can I sleep here forever?

"Come here, please." Jade whispered, with tears dripping down her face, and a lump in her throat.

Woah, you're the best thing that I've ever seen, yeah
Your face is like a superpower
You're the sun and I'm the flower

Jade tried to fight it, she held it in as long as she could, but the words to the song, mixed with how absolutely stunning and breathtaking her love was, hit her right in the chest, and she gasped for breath.

When she felt herself about to really cry, she carefully passed her baby back to Leigh. Leigh gave her a look of understanding, and snuggled Zahra close to her.

The second Zahra was out of her arms, Jade looked at Perrie and broke down completely, sobbing quietly. She'd never been more in love in her life. The sight of the brunette crying as hard as she was made everyone else cry too. Perrie's tears dripped, as she continued to walk slowly.

Oh, I prayed for you
Oh, I cried for you
I can't believe we're here at last

Oh, I prayed for you
Oh, I cried for you
I can't believe we're here at last

From the moment Perrie stepped foot into her bar, this is all Jade has ever wanted. From the beginning, she could see this day very clearly in her mind, she just had no idea how they'd get here. And now, here they were.

Jade stood upright and sniffled, wiping the tears from her eyes, and finally her love was right in front of her. She looked even more stunning up close.

Can you take me, ohhh
Touch me on my face
Kiss me on my hand

They turned to face one another, both girls still with tears rolling down their cheeks. Beautiful tears.

Take me to the place where we found love
Show me what it means
And how it's supposed to feel

Jade couldn't help herself. She reached up with her thumbs, erasing the tears from Perrie's eyes, but only making herself cry more.

"God, you're so beautiful." Jade whispered, blinking out more tears.

Perrie sniffled and wrapped her hands around Jade's wrists, holding on to them. She smiled, and mouthed 'so are you', and it set off fireworks inside of Jade's chest.

You got all I need
Can we make love
Like it's our first time
First time

They just held on to each other, and stared at each other until the song faded. The officiant cleared his throat and the girls both took a step back, holding hands for just a second longer, and then letting go.

"It's a great pleasure to welcome you here today to celebrate this special moment between Jade and Perrie. Your presence symbolizes the love and joy that we all feel for our friends, family, loved ones, and our community. It's an honor to join you in marking the start of Jade and Perrie's marriage, and their happily ever after." The officiant begun.

Both Perrie and Jade just continued to stare at each other, both lost in their own thoughts of the moment, and the officiant continued.

"Jade and Perrie's relationship has blossomed into a love that brings out the best in each other, a care that knows no boundaries, and a dedication to taking on the world together." He turned to look at each of them as he spoke. "Marriage brings a new commitment, and it is one built on a strong foundation. It's a promise that has existed in the way that you support, appreciate, and encourage each other, long before today."

Jade found herself shifting from side to side, her body filled to the brim with anticipation. She just wanted the blonde to be hers already. She wanted to say 'I do' and kiss those lips already.

"Today marks the beginning of a new stage in your lives together, a moment that we are all honored to share with you." He said. "There are no vows more meaningful and powerful than those which will be shared here today. Your wedding vows are a sacred declaration of your love for each other, the foundation of your relationship as a married couple, and the life you want to build together. Let us now hear the declarations and promises that Jade and Perrie make to each other here today. Jade, please take Perrie's hand and repeat after me."

Jade grabbed Perrie's hands, softly brushing her thumbs over her knuckles. Perrie looked up at her, smiling with tears already in her eyes again. The sight twisted Jade's heart up, and her own eyes filled with tears. She listened to the officiant and repeated his words with the smallest voice, trying her best not to choke on the words.

"Perrie, I promise that from this day until my last I will love you, care for you, and celebrate you. You are my closest friend, my other half, and the one that I will treasure forever. I dedicate my energy to bringing you days filled with laughter, joy, tenderness, and unwavering love."

"Perrie, please repeat after me." The officiant said, repeating the words.

"Jade, I promise that from this day until my last I will love you, care for you, and celebrate you. You are my closest friend, my other half, and the one that I will treasure forever. I dedicate my energy to bringing you days filled with laughter, joy, tenderness, and unwavering love."

The blonde choked through the whole thing. Something about seeing Jade crying so hard over her, squeezed Perrie's heart.

"Jade, will you take Perrie to be your partner through life? Will you love her, protect her, and spend your days in love and laughter together forever?" The officiant turned to Jade.

"I do. I do." The brunette choked out anxiously, blinking out tears.

"Perrie, do you take Jade to be your partner through life? Will you love her, protect her, and spend your days in love and laughter together forever?" He looked at Perrie.

"Yes. I do." She said, biting her lip to stop crying.

"Who has the rings?" He asked, looking around.

"Oh, that's me!" Kai said, taking the rings from his pocket and handing them over.

"Jade and Perrie, these rings are a physical representation of the love and commitment that you share. May you be forever be reminded of this moment and the joy that fills the air for the rest of your lives. Please place the ring upon your beloved's ring finger and repeat after me." The officiant said, turning to Jade first.

"I give you this ring to symbolize the continuous flow of my love for you. Together we are united, unstoppable, and unbreakable, today and for all of our days." Jade said, still choking on every other word.

He then turned to Perrie and then she repeated after him as well.

"I give you this ring to symbolize the continuous flow of my love for you. Together we are united, unstoppable, and unbreakable, today and for all of our days." The blonde smiled, sniffling as she slipped the ring on Jade's perfect finger.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you married." He said with a smile. "Jade, you've been shaking since you walked out here. I know you're ready. Kiss your bride."

The brunette didn't need to be told twice. She stepped forward quickly, hooking an arm around Perrie's waist, and pulling her close. Their lips connected softly and sweetly, though the fireworks between them shot excitement into both of their veins.

Everyone clapped as they kissed. Jade brought her other arm up and wrapped it around the blonde, hugging her as she finally tasted those lips. Perrie's hands came up to cup Jade's face, and they shared a teary, salty, but sweet, love-filled kiss. When they pulled away, both of their eyes stayed closed for a few seconds, and then fluttered open.

The rest of the day was a blur to Jade. All she knew was that she married the love of her life today, and that was all that mattered to her. There were a few things she remembered happening, though.

She remembered spending the rest of the evening with their loved ones, drooling over Perrie, and even crying a few times. And she also remembered them getting in all the hugs and kisses they could with Zahra before letting her go with Jade and Kai's mom for the weekend.

All either of them could think about was that they did it. They were finally married. Jade was finally completely Perrie's, and it felt great.

"Congratulations. Congratulations." Kai said, finding the girls off to the side talking. "Now where's the party?"

He leaned on Jade's shoulder, making her roll her eyes. Perrie just laughed as she snuggled Zahra.

"There's no party." Jade said, shrugging him off. "You're on your own."

"What?" Kai gasped. "No party? Weddings usually come with parties, good food, and an open bar."

"Why don't you go open YOUR bar, and have a drink." Jade said.

"Ha ha ha." He said sarcastically. "I mean FREE liquor."

"Little life lesson, little bro." Jade said, putting her hand on his shoulder. "Nothing in life is free."

"You're ruining my life." He replied dramatically.

"I gave you a bar, and now you're asking for free drinks? Ingrate." Jade scoffed playfully.

"I'm very appreciative. My bar is doing great, by the way." He smiled. "Therefore, I will leave you alone."

"Thanks." Jade smiled, shaking her head at him.

"What are you all about to do, though? Because I'm bored." He said, looking between all four women.

They all just laughed.

"You might want to talk to those two, because me and my wife are going home, and we're not coming out until Monday morning." Jade said, proud to be able to say wife. The word made Perrie smile and blush at the same time.

"It's Thursday" He raised his brow.

"Oh, I know." Jade replied. "We're going to need a few days."

Again, Perrie blushed. By the sounds of it, it was going to be a sore week for her. Still, she couldn't wait for it.

——————

"Wait. Wait." Jade said, running from the car to catch up to Perrie before she could put the key in the door to their home.

"What's wrong?" Perrie frowned, turning to look at her new wife.

Jade stopped and doubled over, putting her hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath.

"Don't. Open. It. Yet." The brunette breathed out.

"Okay..." Perrie said, looking confused.

Once Jade caught her breath, she stood upright and gently took the keys from Perrie's hand.

"Listen." She started, leaning against the door in front of the blonde. "I know we agreed that our wedding would be small and intimate, and that we didn't need to run off and do anything grand afterwards. I agreed to no honeymoon, but you agreed to us spending the weekend together. Compromise, right?"

"All of that is true, but where is this going, babe? You're making me nervous." Perrie furrowed her brows.

"I did a thing." The older girl said, and Perrie raised her brow.

"What kind of thing?" She asked cautiously.

"Close your eyes." Jade said, stepping behind her wife. "Here. Open the door." Perrie took the keys back, and Jade put her hands in front of the blonde's eyes so she wouldn't peek. Perrie twisted the key in the lock and pushed the door open. "Walk inside, but watch your step." Jade whispered, and Perrie carefully stepped inside. When Jade closed the door behind them, she stepped away from Perrie. "No peeking." She warned.

"I'm not." Perrie replied anxiously.

What the blonde heard next was not Jade. It was music. Soft, quiet, very beautiful music.

"Jade, what—"

"Open, love." The brunette said, and Perrie opened her eyes.

Her mouth fell open, and her eyes widened. The lights were dimmed, and their living room was covered in rose petals, all of which created a path down the hallway. Candles were all over the living room, and there were also tons of bouquets of red roses, in each corner and on each table. More flowers than the blonde had ever seen in her life.

There were champagne bottles on the coffee table, with glasses next to them, and the sweetest song was playing from the speaker in the corner.

Tears filled Perrie's eyes. There was just something about the gesture. The fact that Jade made her her wife, and even still went the extra mile to make the blonde feel loved made Perrie's heart swell and her head spin. She'd never experienced or felt anything like this before.

She finally looked at Jade to see her wearing the brightest, most gorgeous smile ever, with her hands in her pockets.

"Jade..." Perrie started, her voice breaking instantly from being overwhelmed with emotion.

"Dance with me." The brunette said charmingly, stepping forward and taking her hands out of her pockets.

She grabbed Perrie's hands and pulled her close to her own body, the warmth causing her to let out a sigh of content.

"But you don't dance." Perrie whispered.

"Do you think that's going to stop me from having the first dance with my beautiful bride on our wedding night?" Jade smiled, reaching up to softly caress Perrie's cheek. "Not a chance."

(The song playing 🥺)

She wrapped her arms around Perrie, resting her hands on the small of her back, while Perrie locked her arms around Jade's neck.

I found love in you
And no other love will do
Every moment that you smile
chases all of the pain away
Forever and a while
in my heart is where you'll stay

They stared into each other's eyes while swaying slowly. Perrie's tears were steady falling. She was so overwhelmed. So in love. So at home.

This is why I love you
Ooh this is why I love you
Because you love me
You love me
This is why I love you
Ooh this is why I love you
Because you love me
You love me

It wasn't long before Jade felt her own tears fall, staring at her love. So much they've been through together, and apart. So much she's put Perrie through. So many times she thought she'd fucked up her chances of ever being happy with the blonde. And so many times the blonde has chosen to stay anyway. So many times she's chosen Her anyway.

And now here they are. They made it. They've survived it all. With love.

"I love you so much." Jade whispered, pulling the blonde closer, and pressing her lips to the side of her head as she laid it on her shoulder.

"I love you too, Jade." Perrie whispered back, holding her wife tightly. "More than anything."

They were silent, holding onto each other, both crying and smiling at the same time for the rest of the song. They pulled away when the song ended, and then quickly rushed back together for a clumsy kiss. Then they stepped back again, laughing and smiling.

"This is so perfect, Jade. All of it." Perrie said, spinning around to take everything in. "You are. I can't believe we're married now. I'm so happy to be your wife."

Jade stepped up and wrapped her arms around the blonde from behind, resting her chin on her shoulder.

"Me too, love. You've made all of my dreams come true." Jade said, turning her face to kiss her wife's neck, causing the blonde to let out a long sigh.

Jade pulled away and stepped over to the coffee table, bending down to get the champagne bottle, and carefully pop it open. Perrie watched her with a lovesick smile.

The brunette poured some in each glass, and handed one to Perrie. She raised it for a toast, and Perrie followed suit.

"I know we haven't known each other for all that long, but I just want to say that in the short amount of time I have known you, you've made me the happiest I've ever been in my life. This is what they mean when they say time doesn't mean a thing. All it takes is that one. You'll know. I knew. I knew you were it for me, and I knew I couldn't let you get away. People don't always get to find their soulmates, but I was lucky enough to have found you. You're my soulmate, Perrie. I believe that wholeheartedly. I know I put you through hell emotionally, and I'm so sorry, baby. I really am, and I'm going to spend the rest of my life making it up to you. I promise I won't ever hurt you again. And I'm not perfect by a long shot, but I promise I'll try my hardest to never let you down again. I'm 100% here with you. All in. All yours, for the rest of my life. I want to toast to you. The love of my life, the mother of my child, my world, and now my wife. I fell in love with you a long time ago, and I'm still falling to this day. And I don't ever want to stop. Here's to falling forever." Jade smiled softly as she touched her glass to a stunned Perrie's.

The blonde felt like her heart was on fire. Her mouth fell open, and she shook her head in disbelief of the absolute angel she was now able to call her wife.

"That was..." Perrie started, watching Jade take a slow sip of her champagne. "That was so beautiful, Jade. I don't even know what to say, other than I love you. I love you more every day. And I forgive you. I know now that it wasn't your fault, and I'm sorry for a lot of the things that I've said to you about it. And the things I put you through as well. I'm so glad that's all in the past, and we're here now. What you went through for us, what you did to protect us, so many times... I'll never forget it. I appreciate you so much, and I will also try my best to be all that you need. To falling forever."

They touched glasses again, and both girls sipped their drinks.

"Today has been a dream for me, love. I've been up in the clouds all day long, so forgive me if I haven't already told you how beautiful and angelic you look." The brunette said, smiling as she took another sip of her drink. "You literally choked me when I first saw you today. On a daily basis, even without all of this, you're just so stunning to me, but to see you with your makeup done, and your hair all curled, in this gorgeous white gown that makes you look like you literally just descended from heaven or something, just to marry me, just hits me in an entirely different way."

"Thank you so much, baby." Perrie replied softly, her cheeks flushing red. "You're so sweet, and you should also know how beautiful you look as well. I don't say it enough, and I'm sorry, but Jade, you are literally the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life. I don't care what anyone has told you before. You're a woman. My woman. And you're absolutely beautiful. I have never in my life seen or experienced anything like you before, and to know you like I do, your personality, and your selflessness, it just makes you even more alluring. Then you go and put on this suit. God. I can't control the way my cheeks flush when you smile at me, or how I tingle all over when you lick your lips, or when you touch me in the slightest way, or the way my heart swells when I hear you laugh. I'm so so in love with everything about you."

Now it was Jade's turn to blush.

"Nobody's ever said anything like that to me. Thank you for loving me the way you do. You've taught me how to love myself." The brunette smiled, finishing the rest of her drink.

"Good, because you should. What's not to love? Jade, you truly are amazing, and I pray everyday that our daughter grows up to be like you, and have a heart like yours." Perrie said, and her words brought tears to Jade's eyes.

"That means so much to me. You don't even understand." The brunette said quietly, shaking her head. "Thank you."

"No. Thank you." Perrie smiled, reaching up to tuck some hair behind Jade's ear.

Jade grabbed her hand and kissed it softly, looking right into her eyes. "Finish that up, love."

Perrie nodded and finished her champagne. Jade took her glass and gently set it down on the table and then grabbed her other hand, walking her around to blow out the candles.

"Is it finally time to get you out of that suit?" Perrie whispered, biting her lip.

"If that's what time you want it to be." Jade smiled.

Perrie looked into her gorgeous honey eyes. Jade licked her lips slowly, and the blonde felt herself get excited. That suit was tailored perfectly to her body, and had Perrie squeezing her thighs together all day.

She looked damn good in the suit, for sure, but the blonde couldn't wait to see her out of it. It had been days since she'd had her fill of Jade, and she was so ready now, she was almost shaking. Especially after having the most beautiful day of her life, and marrying her love.

All it took was for Jade to lick her lips that one time, and now the blonde was ready to jump on her. Jade pulled her down the hall, walking over the path of rose petals, and to their bedroom. When she pushed the door open, Perrie gasped.

"Oh god..." The blonde whispered, eyes widening at the way Jade had decorated their bedroom.

"I hope you like it." Jade said, and Perrie just looked at her.

"Are you kidding me? This is a dream come true." Perrie beamed.

"I'm glad I'm not the only one dreaming here." Jade smiled. "Come here."

Jade backed all the way into the bedroom and curled her finger, beckoning for her wife to step inside. Perrie walked to her, and right into a kiss. A soft, sweet, loving kiss.

Jade slipped a hand under soft blonde hair, pulling her close to deepen their kiss. Their lips moved with a harmony that they never have before. They were completely in sync. When the blonde felt Jade's tongue slowly make it's way into the kiss, she gladly parted her lips, inviting the brunette to taste her mouth and lightly nibble on her lips.

The kiss went from sweet to hot the second Jade put her tongue in Perrie's mouth, but it ended much too quickly for Perrie's liking. Their lips stuck together slightly when they pulled apart, due to Perrie's lip gloss. Both girls' eyes fluttered open, and they looked at each other. So happy and so deep in love, neither of them even understood it anymore.

Perrie continued to stare at Jade, shifting from side to side as the brunette slowly and teasingly removed her jacket. She tossed it on the chair in the corner and then unbuttoned her cuffs.

The blonde stood there, licking her lips at her gorgeous wife, who seemed to be getting a kick out of teasing her. That is, if the smirk on Jade's face was any indication.

Jade took off her bow tie and tossed it too, then went for the buttons on her shirt. Slowly. One by one. When Perrie got sight of her black lace bra, she almost ran over to snatch her shirt off the rest of the way.

Obviously the shirt had a normal amount of buttons, but to Perrie it seemed like there had to be extras. She was taking forever to reach the bottom. When Jade finally pulled her shirt out of her pants and got the last few buttons open, the younger girl actually moaned a little at the sight of Jade's soft skin, and her abs.

"Can you please unzip me?" Perrie asked, still shifting from side to side.

Jade instantly made her way over to help, but not before stealing another kiss from her blonde beauty. She moved close behind Perrie. So close that the blonde was having a hard time controlling herself.

Jade pushed Perrie's hair to one side and over her shoulder as she got her fingers on the zipper. Before pulling it down, she leaned in and pressed her soft lips to the back of Perrie's neck, and along her shoulder.

The way her breath hit Perrie's skin with each kiss was making the blonde's hairs stand up. She could feel goosebumps popping up all over her body. It was such a soft, but sensual feeling.

When Jade got to her neck and lightly sucked on it, Perrie moaned. What made her even hotter was the fact that she could feel Jade's dick twitch against her from the sound.

When the brunette was satisfied with the small bruise she'd sucked on Perrie's neck, she finally pulled her zipper down her back, letting her fingers teasingly drag over her skin as she went.

She stepped back once it was all the way unzipped, and Perrie turned to face her. They locked eyes again, another intense stare, but full of love and lust at the same time.

Perrie began slipping the dress off, and Jade stood there and watched her, with her shirt unbuttoned, and an outline forming in her pants.

"Goddamn, you're beautiful." Jade whispered once the dress had hit the floor, and the blonde was standing there in nothing but her underwear. "You drive me insane."

"Thank you." Perrie blushed, bending down to take her heels off, and then pick up her dress. She tossed it in the chair with Jade's jacket.

"Come here." The brunette said, no longer able to keep her hands off the blonde.

Perrie walked over, and Jade instantly wrapped her arms around her and connected their lips for another heat-filled kiss. When they pulled apart, they looked at each other once again.

"I want..." Perrie started, but averted her eyes to the floor, unsure how to say what she wanted to say, even though it had to be said. Now was the time to talk.

"What do you want, love?" Jade asked softly, placing a gentle finger underneath her chin to lift her face. "Whatever it is, I'll make it happen for you."

The gesture was so soft, and her words were so sweet, it made Perrie's heart flutter.

"I need to tell you something. I've been thinking a lot lately. We're here. We're in love. We have our own home now, with nothing threatening either of us. We're doing great. We're happy, and we just got married today. And we have our daughter. She's so beautiful. And smart, and she looks just like you. And I love that so much. She's the best thing we've ever done together, and she'll be two before we know it." The blonde rambled nervously, but Jade just listened intently. "I guess what I'm trying to say is, I want another baby with you. Only if you want to. We don't have to if you're not—"

"Yes." Jade smiled, putting the blonde at ease with her genuine reaction. "I want to. I really want to, but are you sure?"

Perrie nodded. "I'm 100% sure. I love you. We had our ups and downs, but for the majority of the time, you made having a baby such a beautiful experience for me, right from the start and still to this day. You're amazing, and I would do it all again. As long as I have you by me. That's why I'm telling you. I'm sorry, I should've talked to you about it first, but I knew for a while that I wanted another baby, and I didn't want them to be too far apart in age. I temporarily got my birth control taken out the other day, without telling you. I didn't keep it from you on purpose, it just ended up happening that way, and I wanted you to know that because if we have sex tonight, it's possible that I could get pregnant, and I didn't know if you wanted that or not. I—"

"Love, it's okay." Jade said softly. "I love you, too. I appreciate the heads up, but it's your body, baby. You don't have to stress about not telling me about something you chose to do with your body. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. I would love to have more kids with you, but again, this is your body, so it's your decision when. I'm not involved much in the creation after this part. Those nine months are on you. Obviously I'm going to be here, trying to make your life easier, but you're the one who has to go through all of the physical and mental changes and emotional ups and down. If you don't want that, I have no choice but to respect it, but if you do, you know all it takes is a couple of kisses from you, maybe even just a look and I'm locked and loaded. I'm always ready to do my part to get it started."

Perrie chuckled at that last part. "So you're saying you're always ready to cum?"

"Oh yeah. Have you seen you?" The brunette smiled. "Seriously, though. Did that make sense? I feel like I rambled a bit there."

"Perfect sense." Perrie smiled. "And thank you for always being so respectful and thoughtful. I appreciate it."

"Of course, love. I'm actually glad you brought this up, because the way I want you tonight, you more than likely would've ended up pregnant anyway, and then I would've been the one apologizing." Jade replied, chuckling lightly.

"You're unbelievable." Perrie just laughed and shook her head.

"Come here." The brunette said with a smile.

(I feel I should enter a warning here.
It gets... 🔞 for like the rest of the chapter 😅)

She kicked her shoes off and reached for the blonde, who happily stumbled into her arms. It was as if there was a magnet somewhere, because their lips were right back together.

This time, Jade walked them slowly backwards towards the wall and then smoothly flipped them around, pushing Perrie against it. Their lips never parted as Jade reached around and unhooked Perrie's strapless bra. Her hand immediately reached up to cup and squeeze one of her breasts, while she stepped closer, pressing Perrie into the wall with her body.

The blonde's eyes rolled at all of the things she was feeling at once. Jade's tongue in her mouth. Jade's hand on her breast. Jade's dick throbbing against her. She let out a moan, and Jade reacted to it the same way she had before.

Jade finally let Perrie's swollen lips go, and started to kiss down to her neck.

"I need you so badly." The blonde whispered weakly, eyes still rolling in her head.

"Yeah?" Jade mumbled against her neck, her warm breath only making Perrie wetter.

"Mhmm." Perrie moaned, getting whinier when she felt the brunette's lips go lower. When Jade sucked her nipple into her mouth, Perrie's knees buckled, and she let out another moan. "Mmmm."

Jade took her time, licking and sucking and even nibbling lightly, driving Perrie insane. Then she switched to the other side. Perrie could feel herself dripping with excitement as Jade put her lips all over her body.

The brunette started to go lower, kissing all over her stomach, but Perrie stopped her from going too low. By now, she knew exactly how to make Jade last. How to get multiple orgasms from her in one night. The brunette's stamina was unmatched, but Perrie knew how to work it.

She lightly pushed Jade back and then switched places with her. She sucked on Jade's bottom lip and then moved down to kiss and suck on her neck, earning herself another string of sexy moans. Then she went lower.

She didn't want to take Jade's bra off, because that would mean she would have to take her shirt off, and she didn't want to. Jade looked way too sexy with her tux half on at the moment. Instead, she just pushed it up and brushed her tongue over her nipple before sucking it into her mouth.

"Fuck..." Jade leaned her head back against the wall and put her hand on the back of Perrie's head, cradling it to her.

Perrie took her time just as Jade had, teasing and licking both nipples, until the brunette was whimpering and rock hard.

Then she moved lower, leaving open mouthed kisses all over Jade's abs, and leaving an extra kiss on the scar left on her side from that day at her father's warehouse. The day the brunette fought her way through dozens of men to save Perrie and their baby.

Jade moaned, keeping her hand on the back of Perrie's head, not forcing her, but silently begging her to go lower. When Perrie finished covering Jade's stomach with wet kisses, she lowered herself to her knees and looked up at Jade, locking eyes with her.

At this point, the brunette could feel her pulse in her ears. Every beat of her heart she felt herself growing thicker and longer and stronger than she had ever felt before.

Jade wasn't sure if it was because they got married today, but something about tonight felt different already. Better than ever. Watching Perrie's eyes staring at her was more exciting than she had ever felt.

The blonde leaned in and wrapped her lips around the tip, over Jade's pants, while at the same time, unbuckling her belt and unbuttoning her pants, and still maintaining eye contact. Jade's head spun.

"Mmmm, fuck." Jade moaned at the feeling, and the anticipation of being inside of the blonde's mouth had her nearly shaking.

Perrie's kisses had the brunette standing at attention and begging for it at the same time. She moaned again as Perrie finally unzipped her pants and dragged them down her hips. The blonde hadn't even gotten them all the way down when she leaned in and wrapped her lips around the tip of Jade's dick again through her shorts, sucking this time.

"Oh my god..." Jade moaned lowly, feeling herself throbbing against the blonde's lips.

Again, Perrie was obsessed with the idea of Jade still halfway wearing that sexy ass suit, so she didn't take anything off of her yet. Instead, she kept her pants around her hips and reached inside of the hole on the brunette's black briefs and pulled her dick out.

Jade was speechless, and anything she thought she even knew how to say melted when she felt her tip go inside of the blonde's warm mouth.

"Oh fuck!" She moaned, shuddering at the sudden contact.

Perrie slid her hands up the back of Jade's thighs and grabbed her ass while simultaneously sucking hard on the tip, until Jade's legs shook a little.

She moaned at the taste of precum, then she popped it out of her mouth, making a sound that made the brunette's stomach tighten.

She glided her lips and tongue along the sides, tracing over every vein. Then the underside of it, letting it sit heavy on her face, right next to her nose, and feeling it throb on her face as she gave her balls some attention to.

She did this until Jade couldn't take it anymore. She wanted desperately to be inside of Perrie's mouth, so she gently grabbed Perrie's chin in one hand, her dick in the other, and rubbed the blonde's soft lips with the tip, gliding more of her precum on like lip gloss.

Perrie looked up at her and smiled, then licked her lips slowly before opening her mouth, letting the brunette stuff herself in. Jade's eyes rolled to the back of her head at the feeling. Perrie started to suck slowly, taking Jade's hand out of her way and putting it on the back of her head.

When she sucked Jade all the way in, her hand tightened in the blonde's hair.

"Fuckkkkk!" She cried out, nearly losing her balance when the blonde started to bob her head, sucking faster. "God, yes!! That's so good!!"

"Mmmm." The blonde moaned, and Jade looked down to see her eyes rolling.

Something about the fact that Perrie enjoyed this as much as she did turned her on even more, and always made it feel so much better.

"Shit!" Jade cried out, gripping Perrie's hair in one hand when she felt herself hit the back of her throat. She couldn't help the way she thrusted her hips, pushing herself deeper into Perrie's mouth. "Ohhhh my god!!"

If there was one thing the blonde loved, it was the sound of Jade's moans, so she took off. She sucked harder and faster, making a complete sloppy mess with her saliva, and then swallowing the brunette up to the point where her face wouldn't allow her to suck any deeper. Her forehead bumped into Jade's abs a few times, causing her to choke a little, and driving Jade insane.

The brunette saw stars.

"FUCK, PERRIE!" Jade cried out at the warm sensation in her stomach, and the wet sounds, and the sound of Perrie slurping and then choking on her dick. She grabbed the back of Perrie's head with both hands now and thrusted deep into her throat, rocking her hips into her face as she felt that familiar pressure building. Stronger than she had ever felt before. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCKKKKK!"

"Mmm. Mmmmm." Perrie moaned, feeling proud of the way she was controlling Jade's entire body, and making her gasp and moan with just her mouth. A power trip like no other.

When Jade looked down to see the blonde's panties pushed aside with her fingers moving quickly inside of herself, she lost it.

"AH! AH! AHHH!" She cried out, her whole body jerking as she held Perrie's face in place with one hand, and put the other one on her throat because she liked to feel her swallow. Blue eyes locked on hers, and one more deep thrust had her cumming hard down Perrie's throat. The sound of the blonde gulping it all down made Jade's legs shake. "SH-SHIT!" She stuttered.

Perrie grabbed her hips, pulling her in further and Jade thrusted a few more times to push it all down, until she couldn't stop shaking and had to back off. She could've slid down the wall after that. Her bones felt like rubber.

"Oh my fucking god..." She choked out as she struggled to breathe from what felt like the most intense orgasm of her life, and once again looking at the blonde like she was an alien or something. "Fuck, that was so fucking good."

"All gone." Perrie smiled, opening her mouth for Jade to see. "It was delicious. Thank you for that, wife." She cleared her throat and licked her lips before standing up with a pleased smile.

Jade's eyes widened at the fact that she just thanked her for that. And said it was delicious. Wow. Before she could even say anything, the blonde stepped closer, pressing their bodies and their lips together again.

When Jade finally came back down to earth, she broke the kiss, gently pushing the blonde back. Perrie watched her with her lip between her teeth as she finally slipped out of her clothes.

"You are gorgeous." Perrie whispered, eyeing the brunette from head to toe.

Jade stepped forward and hooked an arm around Perrie's waist, pulling her closer and kissing her again.

"Thank you, love." She mumbled against Perrie's lips while walking her backwards.

When they hit the edge of the bed, she gently pushed Perrie down and both girls scooted to the middle of the bed, surrounded by rose petals.

Jade settled between Perrie's legs, and leaned down to kiss all over her body, just like she did to her.

Again, the brunette took her time, because they had all of it in the world together now. She kissed every inch of Perrie's body, before finally sliding her panties off, and settling with her face between her legs. She put Perrie's legs on her shoulders, and Perrie quickly locked her ankles behind her back.

The older girl licked her lips, looking down at how wet her wife was. Way past soaked. Even her inner thighs were wet. When she noticed how heavily Perrie was breathing, and how much she was squirming, she stopped staring and got right to it.

"Mmmm." The blonde moaned when she felt Jade's tongue brush her clit. She looked down into beautiful brown eyes, and her heart soared. Then she squeezed her eyes shut when the woman behind those eyes started sucking on her clit. "Ahhhh!" She cried, her legs already shaking slightly.

Jade kept her mouth in place, quickly driving the blonde crazy with her tongue, while she reached up and grabbed Perrie's hands, lacing their fingers and holding them to her sides. Something that always gave Perrie butterflies. Each time she would moan, she squeezed Jade's hands, and Jade loved it.

"Ahhhh! Jade!" The blonde screamed when she felt Jade licking and sucking at her clit as if she were the last meal she'd ever have, and god it was so good to her. "Right there, baby! Yes! Yes! Ahhhh!"

The slurping sounds Jade was making sent Perrie's mind and body into orbit, but when the brunette finally slipped her tongue inside of her and swirled it around, that's when she crumbled.

"Ahhhh! F-fuck! Jade! Fuck! Shit!" The blonde yelled every swear word she could think of as she felt the pressure that had been building up all of this time flow right into her wife's mouth, and Perrie gave her everything she had.

She shook almost violently underneath Jade and was weakened when the brunette slurped it all up and kissed it.

"Mmmm." Jade moaned against Perrie's clit, sending vibrations through her and making her quiver.

Jade kissed her inner thighs and then stuck her tongue out, licking a wet strip from her stomach to her neck. The blonde moaned, quickly noticing that Jade was once again incredibly hard and pulsing with need.

"Please, baby. I need to feel you." Perrie whispered, squirming and writhing underneath her.

That was all it took for the brunette to stop devouring her neck and give Perrie the attention she needed. She hovered above the blonde, holding herself up on her hands, using one hand to reach down to drag her tip through her slippery folds. Perrie shuddered at the feeling, and Jade continued sliding her tip up and down, getting it wet and ready.

She stared at her own actions. Something about watching the two of them connect like this excited her. When the blonde started to whine, Jade stopped and positioned herself at Perrie's entrance, guiding herself inside slowly.

"Ahh!" Perrie gasped, feeling her walls stretch as the brunette entered her slowly.

Jade looked up at her to watch her expressions, wanting to be sure she wasn't hurting her or anything. When she saw Perrie's eyes rolling, she took that as encouragement, and pushed herself deeper inside.

"God... that is amazing." Jade moaned, squeezing her eyes shut. "Mmmm... that's so good. Fuckkkkk, baby."

She always felt like she was on another planet inside of Perrie. She was always so wet and warm, and soft as silk.

"More, please." Perrie moaned, squeezing her eyes shut and slowly moving her hips. "I want all of it."

Jade pushed a little deeper, until she earned another sharp gasp from Perrie. She watched the blonde's face twist into one of pleasure, and felt her legs wrap tightly around her waist.

"Fuckkkk..." Jade moaned, pushing the rest of the way inside. "Oh my god, you feel so fucking good."

Perrie's eyes rolled back again, this time at the sound of Jade's shaky voice. The strain in it. Watching her face. Hearing her moans. All of it turned the blonde on even more.

"Ahhh! Ah! Yes, Jade!" The blonde cried out, gasping as Jade put a hand on either side of Perrie to hold herself up, and picked up her pace.

Jade rocked her hips rhythmically, making Perrie scream louder and louder with each thrust. She was deep. Deeper than the blonde could ever recall her going, and hitting all kinds of spots that Perrie didn't even know was there.

"Fuck! Fuck! Right there! Fuckkkkk I'm going to cum! Jade!" Perrie screamed louder, scratching at Jade's back as her intense orgasm took over her whole body. "Please don't stop, baby!"

Jade moaned at the feeling of the blonde squeezing her as she came, and just like Perrie asked, she didn't stop. She sped up, and in seconds Perrie was screaming again, surprising Jade with another orgasm so soon.

"JADE! AH! AHH!" The blonde cried out, her legs shaking harder than ever.

"Fuck!" Jade groaned loudly, angling her hips and going faster and harder, slamming them into Perrie's so hard, the headboard sounded like it was going to go through the wall.

"Oh my god! Oh fuck! Fuckkkk!" Perrie gripped the sheets until her knuckles turned white.

Her eyes were squeezed shut, but when she felt Jade lean down, she opened them. The brunette brought a hand up to the back of her neck and bent down to kiss her, all while still thrusting so deep inside of her. Perrie's legs burned.

Perrie was dazed and seeing more than just stars. Her whole body was in space, because if there was one thing the brunette knew how to do, it was own it. Jade kissed her heatedly and breathlessly, biting and sucking on her lips.

All the blonde could think about was how good she felt all over and inside, as Jade hit all of the right spots perfectly every time. She pulled away from the brunette's lips with a gasp when it started feeling too good.

"Ahhhh, baby!" Perrie cried, scratching at Jade's back.

Jade ducked her head down into Perrie's neck, their bodies coming together, and she rolled her hips. When she started sucking on Perrie's neck, the blonde couldn't stop moaning.

"I love you so much, baby." Jade breathed into Perrie's ear, making her shudder.

"I l-love you tooooooo!" Perrie cried. "Fuckkk, you're so deep! God, it feels so good!"

"Mmmm." Jade's eyes rolled to the back of her head when she felt the pressure from her impending orgasm build. "Mmmm, Perrie..."

The blonde felt Jade's movements get a bit jerky and uncontrolled, meaning she was close. When she opened her eyes to look up at Jade, she wasn't expecting to see what she saw. The most heartwarming thing ever. The brunette with her eyes closed tight, and wet cheeks.

She was crying?

Perrie let go of the sheets and reached up, brushing her thumbs over Jade's cheeks to dry them. The brunette opened her eyes, and more tears dripped, making Perrie's chest tighten. She's never cried during sex before.

Jade looked down at her, so in love she couldn't even keep it inside anymore, and as soon as they made eye contact, she felt it in her stomach. Her body tensed and then jerked. She stopped thrusting and leaned on her shaky arms, moaning and gasping for air as her dick pulsed and she released rope after rope of hot cum inside of her wife.

"Mmmmm." Perrie squirmed and moaned, enjoying the feeling.

"Oh my fucking g-god..." Jade breathed out, starting to rock her hips slowly, trying to stay hard for Perrie.

Jade hooked her arms under the backs of Perrie's knees, and sat up on her own knees. She kept her arms hooked under Perrie's legs, and rested her hands on either side of her on the bed.

This put the blonde's legs almost behind her head, and the brunette entered her at a new angle.

"OH FUCK!" Perrie screamed when the brunette started slamming her hips into her again. "FUCK! JADE! AHH! AHHH!"

Jade was relentless, and Perrie quickly noticed how she changed from making love to her to now fucking her like a savage. The blonde couldn't deny how good it all felt though.

"Ahhh! Babe, I'm cumming! Ahh! Ahhhhhhhh!" The blonde went from whimpering to moaning to screaming and shaking as yet another orgasm rocked her.

Jade just thrusted right through it, until she was riding yet another wave of pleasure. The room only filled with more wet sounds, as Perrie was now dripping both of their cum all over the bed.

Suddenly without warning, Jade pulled out and rolled over onto her back. Perrie whined at how empty she felt without the brunette inside of her.

"Come here and ride it, baby girl." Jade husked, wrapping her hand around her dick and stroking up and down.

Perrie couldn't help but notice how hard she was. Still. She could see it pulsing in Jade's hand, and like always, she briefly wondered if she'd bitten off more than she could chew with trying to make the brunette last.

She was lasting alright, and she was showing no signs of slowing, though the blonde was dripping cum and could hardly even feel her legs anymore. Still, she pulled herself up and climbed over on Jade, because she'd do anything to return the amount of pleasure she was always given.

Jade's eyes rolled as Perrie sank down slowly on her throbbing dick. She moved to put her back against the pillows and gripped the blonde's hips as she put her hands on Jade's chest and started to rock them rhythmically.

"Fuckkkkk, that's good. Goddamn." Jade tossed her head back in a loud moan. "Ahhhh..."

While the blonde may have been slowly losing energy, this position gave her more control over Jade's pleasure, and as soon as she realized that, she woke right up. This was her chance to fuck Jade back, and that's exactly what she did.

"Fuck, baby!" Jade cried out when the blonde started to bounce, her toes curling so tightly her feet cramped. "Ahhh! Just like that! Fuck! Keep doing that! Don't stop! Fuckkkkkk, I'm going to cum!"

She let go of the blonde's hips and reached around to squeeze her bouncing breasts, and play with her nipples.

"Mmm, Jade! God!" Perrie squeezed her eyes shut and threw her head back. She leaned back and put her hands on Jade's thighs for leverage, riding her faster.

The blonde was so wet, she had the brunette's lap and upper thighs soaked. She thought she had control over Jade, but she quickly realized that wasn't the case when she felt fingers graze her clit.

"OH FUCK!" Perrie's eyes shot open as Jade started to rub her clit furiously, snatching her body right into another mind blowing orgasm. "GODDDD!"

The blonde started whining as she shook hard and fell forward into the brunette. Jade caught her and wrapped her arms around her weak trembling body.

One thing about Jade, she would never cum first. And she made it her mission to take Perrie there as many times as her body could handle.

"AH! AH! AH!" Perrie cried, actual tears running down her face. "J-JADEEEE!"

Jade felt her orgasm coming in fast, so she held the blonde tightly and thrusted her hips up into her, fast and hard. Perrie was a whining mess, and couldn't stop shaking.

"Fuckkkkk!" Jade cried out, going incredibly still and once again pumping the blonde with more of her cum.

Her dick pulsed rapidly, and with every pulse was a spurt of cum. She came hard, until she had nothing left, and then her body went limp on the bed.

Both girls were shaking and whimpering as they stayed in place. Perrie almost got up and thanked god the brunette was softening inside of her.

"Fuck, I love you." Jade sighed, and Perrie hummed.

"I love you, too." She said drowsily. "I'm so happy to finally be your wife. Today was absolutely beautiful, and you ended it on a better note than I ever could have imagined. Thank you."

"I'm happy you're finally my wife too. I'm so in love with you." Jade whispered, pushing some of the blonde's damp hair behind her ear. "You and Zahra are my whole world."

Perrie smiled. "Speaking of... do you think we made a baby?"

Jade chuckled tiredly. "I can't say for sure, but I think it would've been hard not to. I'm holding it all inside of you. I'm giving my little swimmers all of the time they need to get where they need to go."

Perrie laughed. "I really want this right now, and there's no telling how I'll feel about it later. So, you need to make sure."

"Umm... I'll do my best?" The brunette said, and Perrie laughed again, letting her eyes close. Jade smiled and closed her eyes too.

"Goodnight, wife." Perrie mumbled into Jade's neck, lifting her head briefly to kiss her lips and then laying her head back down.

"Goodnight, wife." Jade smiled.

They wrapped their arms tightly around each other, both girls sweaty and covered in rose petals, but they were both too exhausted to care. They passed out, still in the same position before either of them even knew it.

At some point during the night, they separated, and by the looks of it, Jade had cleaned them both up. Perrie was so out of it, she didn't even know it happened.

When the blonde woke up, she stretched and turned over to see Jade sleeping peacefully, on her back with her arms behind her head. She was now wearing black briefs and a white tank top.

Perrie looked down and noticed that she was now wearing panties and one of Jade's t-shirts, but had no idea when it happened. She just shrugged and was about to go back to sleep, but noticed that her wife looked cold.

She reached over and lifted the covers to pull them over Jade's chest, when she accidentally looked down. The tent in the brunette's briefs was hard to ignore. Pun intended.

This is something that happens nearly every morning. Perrie's used to it, and most of the time ignores it. But this morning in particular, the blonde didn't want it to go to waste. She was still a bit sore from last night's trip to pound town, but she was on a mission. She really wanted that baby.

She didn't want to be too forward this time, so she flipped onto her side and pushed her ass up against Jade's thigh, trying to entice her. She rocked back a few times to bump Jade so she could wake up.

When she felt the brunette stretch her legs, that good stretch that makes you vibrate a little, she slightly leaned forward and pushed her ass out more. She heard Jade suck in a breath, and stretch again, so she rocked back again.

Jade's eyes opened and she turned her head to the side and looked down at her wife's barely covered ass up against her thigh. She felt herself growing harder at the sight. When Perrie scooted back again, until she was almost in Jade's lap, Jade realized what she was doing.

A smirk grew on her face as she turned onto her side and spooned Perrie, pushing her still hardening dick against the blonde's ass. Perrie continued to move around, and back into Jade, getting excited when she felt it throbbing against her.

Jade moved her hips, grinding against her wife as her hand lightly slid up her smooth thigh. She reached around and under Perrie's shirt to gently squeeze her breast and pinch her nipple between her fingers.

Perrie's eyes rolled, but not once did she turn around. She continued to pretend to be asleep, even though they both knew she wasn't. The brunette continued to grind against her, then leaned forward to nibble on her ear and drag her lips over Perrie's neck.

"Well good morning to you too." Jade whispered, nibbling on Perrie's ear and causing her to shudder. The blonde smiled and bit her lip, but didn't say a word. "Lift your leg for me, baby."

Excitement flooded through Perrie, and she lifted her leg. Jade kissed her ear as a thank you before reaching between them.

The blonde shook in anticipation, gasping and burying her face in the pillow as Jade just pulled her panties aside and slipped her fingers through her folds with ease. When she felt wetness, she replaced her fingers with the tip of her dick  and slipped it around a couple of times before pushing right in.

"Fuck, you're so wet already." Jade whispered, causing Perrie to turn her head and moan into the pillow. "Goddamnit, you feel so good."

That was something Perrie would never get tired of hearing. How good it was. How wet and tight she was. How much Jade loved to be inside of her.

Jade held Perrie's leg up and moaned in her ear as she moved her hips, but not too fast, because she knew the blonde had to be sore.

Perrie moaned more into the pillow, and when Jade saw her clutching at the sheets, she put her leg down and gripped the blonde's ass as she moved her hips just a little bit quicker.

Perrie couldn't take it. It felt too good to her. In seconds, she was trembling and screaming into the pillow as her orgasm hit.

The blonde felt Jade lean in close again, and then press her lips to her neck. Jade gave her a few more good strokes, riding through her high and right to her own.

Perrie moaned at the way Jade's breath hit her neck, as she let out a series of broken gasps and moans. She stopped moving her hips and her body spasmed as she exploded inside of the blonde, filling her to the brim.

When she pulled out, she groaned as she looked down and watched her cum slowly ooze out of the blonde. Jade let out a sigh of content, and rolled back over onto her back, tucking herself back into her briefs. She couldn't think of a better way to wake up.

"I need to go take a bath and soak. Everything hurts." Perrie said, groaning as she rolled over onto her back too.

Jade turned her head to look at her. "I'm sorry."

"No need to apologize. It's big and a bit hard to handle, but I manage because it's also really really good, and I can't get enough of it." Perrie said, biting her lip. "Besides, that last one was on me. You were minding your business and sleeping peacefully."

Jade chuckled. "True, but I was dreaming of fucking you. Imagine my surprise waking up to actually do it." Perrie went to get up, but Jade stopped her. "Let me. It's the least I can do."

She kissed the blonde's forehead and then rolled out of bed. Perrie just rolled over and smiled, watching her wife's back as she walked into the bathroom.

"God, she's so sexy." The blonde whispered to no one at all, biting her lip again. "I fucking love it here."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

173 9 6
She got up stealthily and walked to the next window to get a good shot of them. These boys were part of a problem that centers around her. A problem...
80.4K 2.6K 19
**completed** jadethirlwall:Hey bby:)) jadethirlwall:how are you? jadethirlwall:bby?pls reply jadethirlwall:c'mon!!stop leaving me on read:( perrieed...
645K 16.4K 118
Imagines of you and Jade Thirlwall ❤️ Requests are always open. Just message me for any you may have! I do NOT write smuts or personal imagines •st...
7.6K 225 13
In a wild night out with her friends Jade meets a misterious blonde woman, who is intersex. They spend the night together but never tought they would...