someday | h.p.

By stainedtulips

"๐™‹๐™š๐™ง๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ช๐™จ, ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™... More

Someday
Prologue
Yugto ng tadhana
Unang yugto: Kasakit.
๐ข. pangako.
๐ข๐ข. panibugho.
๐ข๐ข๐ข. gunita.
๐—ถ๐˜ƒ. tampo.
๐˜ƒ. takipsilim.
๐ฏ๐ข. balang araw.
๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ถ. halik.
๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ถ๐—ถ. marahuyo.
๐—ถ๐˜…. dilag.
๐˜…. yakap.
๐˜…๐—ถ๐—ถ. tawag.
๐˜…๐—ถ๐—ถ๐—ถ. regalo.
๐˜…๐—ถ๐˜ƒ. liwanag.
๐˜…๐˜ƒ. dagat.
๐˜…๐˜ƒ๐—ถ. lasing.
๐˜…๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ถ. pasko.
๐˜…๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ถ๐—ถ. nagbago.
๐˜…๐—ถ๐˜…. bakit?
note.

๐˜…๐—ถ. unang halik.

378 27 43
By stainedtulips

Chapter 11: first kiss. 

"I'll bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about."

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

May is bored; it's been two days since Harry left for the mission, and she hasn't slept well since, owing to her mind's overthinking about the mission.

Whenever Harry went on a mission, she always went to the area where she found solace, a place where the two of them had many memories. It was a spot the two of them hadn't been together in a long time; it was always May who went there, and she assumed Harry had forgotten about it.

She apparated at the location—their place when Harry and May were still friends.

Tranquility was a word she would use to describe her current situation, with the skies covering the horizon and birds flying across it. It was a beautiful way to start her day.

A house at the top of the tree, furnished with a staircase. This was their home, where they made many memories. She climbs the steps as the wind whips through her hair, glad to return home after being away for months.

A sepia hue greets her eyes as she approaches the three house, a sepia treehouse that stores memories and the color reminds May of her love for Harry when they were friends, a sepia hue buried in the center of the forest—beautiful yet forbidden.

She opened the door and was met by a dusty floor that hadn't been swept in months. The furniture is still here, a couch in the center, a cabinet on the side with her clothing piled high in case she decided to stay here for days.

This was their home, a place where they built their trust in each other. They made sure it was strong enough, then something happened, one fell, and everything else shattered. Their foundation was not solid enough to support them, and their trust was insufficient to keep them in their home.

May gaze to the side where the door would lead you for a better view outside, she walks towards it and unlocks it, as soon as she opens it, a bright light welcomes her eyes, making her flutter shut and taking her seconds to recover from it.

She can't help but smile as she recalls something from here; it was a beautiful memory, one that was carved in her heart and buried with her soul, a recollection that replays in her head like her favorite song, the lyrics and rhythm of which she knows by heart.

But those joyous memories were quickly replaced by a lifelong anguish for which neither of them was prepared.

The color of the sky began to shift from murky pink mixed with brilliant violent, a pulchritudinous color were mixing in the sky, symbolizing that although sunset signifies the end, it also marks a new beginning with those hues giving you hope for better days.

"When are you going to ask her out?" May inquired. Harry had been talking about his crush from their fourth year all summer, and this September they would be in their fifth year. She has no idea who it was, but she knows his crush is stunning based on how he describes her.

They're standing outside the back entrance, which has a better view than the front door. They always stand here, their arms resting on the wooden bars while they marvel in the view.

She noticed Harry calling her 'May' instead of 'Maya' in the middle of their fourth year, which surprised her because he never called her that, but she didn't question him. May is intrigued by this girl, but all she knows is that Harry's crush is as gorgeous as the moon, as he usually says.

His crush is like the roses blooming in the garden that draw everyone's attention; it stands out among all the flowers, and even if it's torn, the beauty remains enchanting.

"She's the prettiest girl I've ever seen," Harry once said, "and every time I see a moon, it always reminds me of her; she still shines even from afar with those smiles that glow like the stars at night, and her laughs were like the waves of the sea—calm and comforting."

"When I get the courage," Harry answered. "I get anxious just seeing her around; imagine how nervous I'll be if I talk to her? I don't want to mess up."

"I would help you," she murmured, offering him a small smile as her heart stomped several times. Her love for him is certainly forbidden; they are best friends and treat each other as if they were brothers and sisters, but she did not teach her heart to love him; it just occurred; if she could teach her heart who to love, she would, and it would not be with her best friend.

"Really?" he asks, his face hopeful, and her entire body weakening and softening for him.

"Yes," she replied. "Who is she? I'm sure she's beautiful, Harry; every time you mention her, I see a wonderful painting."

"She's really beautiful," he said, smiling. "Promise me you won't be mad if I tell you who it is."

"Why would I be mad?" she wonders. She knows deep inside that whoever Harry falls in love with, she will embrace it wholeheartedly. She understands her role in his life as his best friend, and as such, she would be supportive and happy for him.

"Just promise me, May." 

May, every time it dances in his mouth, it feels odd. It was always Maya, and she doesn't understand how the world revolves for him to call her May.

"Promise." 

"It's your sister, Hanan," he said, delighted in his eyes but nervous in his tone, fearful that May wouldn't approve of her best friend dating her sister. He's anxiously awaiting his best friend's reaction, who appears to be taking in the information.

May smiled at Harry despite her heart aching and feeling like it was going to fall from the pain it bore. At the moment May opened her eyes and saw the world, it was always Hanan, Hanan here, Hanan there, Hanan first, Hanan's need, Hanan wants, but never May.

Hanan was always the star of the show, the favorite, the one who received the most attention and adoration from everyone. May had taught herself not to be jealous of her sister since envy leads to nothing good, but now she wished she could be Hanan because the boy she actually loves is madly in love with Hanan and not with her.

She wonders if the universe despises her or if she did something to constantly be an option for everyone; what did she do to deserve all of this? What did she do to make the entire world turn against her?

"Well, that would be easy. Hanan is my sister, so I could totally help you," she said, flashing him a force smile, but he didn't notice it because he was dazzled by the notion that he would have a chance to Hanan with the help of May. "Perhaps you two would date before the term ended."

May would undoubtedly be out of the picture if that happened because his attention would be focused on Hanan, but she is still clinging on to his words that no matter who they date, they will remain friends.

They spent the entire day discussing how the plan would begin on September 1st, and May began to embrace the possibilities for the forthcoming semester.

The next day, a warm pink golden sunset is their scenery, and both of them were still in their treehouse, like it was their little secret that even their parents didn't know about. If they wanted to come here, they would lie and say they would go for a walk in the park, but the truth is that they would stay at this treehouse and make memories.

"Have you had your first kiss?" Harry asked, breaking the silence. It was a strange question, and May had no idea he would ask it, or that they would have a first kiss conversation.

"I don't even have a boyfriend, let alone my first kiss," May quipped.

"How about we do it?" He suggested, prompting her to scrutinize him with a skeptical expression on her face. "The first kiss, May, I never had mine either, you know just to get over kiss? It's okay if you don't want it."

"Are you joking?" she questioned, still unable to believe what she had heard; it felt like a dream.

"No, I'm serious." 

"No, you're not." 

"I am," he answered firmly, his eyes filled with sincerity that made her stop laughing and straighten her posture.

"Merely admit you want to kiss me, Harry. You don't need to reason out the just to get over kiss," she teases, causing his eyes to widen and his cheeks to flush, making her smile.

She slips her arm around his neck, causing his breath to hitch. "What are you doing?" he asks, his voice raspy.

"I thought you want a kiss?" 

"Are you okay with it?" he asks, astonished. He's not sure why he said he wanted a kiss; it just danced on his tongue, and he didn't think she was okay with it.

"Yes, just like you said to get over kiss," she whispered, and his arm snaked around her waist, drawing her closer to him. "A word of caution: I've never kissed someone before, so don't expect anything."

"I'm not expecting anything, darling," he whispered before leaning and she follows, their top lips touching before they withdraw and gaze into each other's eyes, searching for a consent whether they would continue or not, but their eyes wanted them to continue, so they did.

Their lips met, eloping as if they already owned it; it was slow but lovely and gentle. And under the enticing hue of sunset, two bestfriends shared their first kiss, oblivious to what life had in store for them.

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

End of chapter 11.

mar notes:

Sorry for the short chapter. Happy reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 4.2K 36
they say home is where the heart is, but god, I love the english. [ harry potter x original character ] [ book one in the american glory faded before...
19.3K 880 34
"So we're alone," he said slowly. "That's a thoughtful observation," she whispered. She could feel her fingertips tremble slightly as they clasped ar...
17.2K 631 27
Avalon Lily Potter, twin sister of Harry James Potter, the other half of the 'Twins Who Lived' was tired of the classism, racism, and sexism of the W...
382K 11.3K 95
"love isn't meant to be a fairytale, and it won't be easy - but when it's real, it'll always find a way" [ james potter x oc ] ( marauders era ) I do...