Show No Fear

By Juniperlives43

Aliza has created another reset only this time she isn't facing the horror house alone. He older sister has j... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
IMPORTANT
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Q&A
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
New Book!
Epilogue

Chapter 8

3.2K 155 61
By Juniperlives43

I laid on the green couch, staring up at the ceiling with a blank stare. It's been a few weeks yet I still remember Blue and Stretch's, that what they told me to call them for now, looks on their faces when I described my universe. They looked at each other with alarm before looking at me with pity. I still remember Stretch placing his skeleton hand on my shoulder saying, "We'll keep you safe kid, there is nothing like that here in our universe."

There were also a few times where Blue would tell me stories of what Horror, that's what they called him anyway, has done to other universes. At first I didn't believe him but, after being here for about a week, I could tell Blue isn't much of a liar ... he couldn't lie to save his life. I already found that out when he tried to lie to Alphys about there being a human in Snowdin.

Despite it being peaceful here, don't get me wrong it was honestly nice to have enough food, no one trying to eat me, and there isn't a constant axe to my throat. Even Jack seemed much more relaxed, however my sister is still in that world and unlike me, she is terrified.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as a voice spoke behind me, "HEY (Y/N)! I FIXED YOUR SWEATER!" I turned around seeing Blue holding up my black and white striped sweater, all the holes stitched together, it almost looked brand new. I grabbed the sweater from his hands with a smile, as I looked it over.

"Thank you Blue, that was very kind of you." I say as I stood up to go change back into it, taking off Stretch's grey t-shirt before slipping the sweater over my head, looking into the mirror. I stepped out of the bathroom seeing Blue look up at me with stars in his eyes.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK!?" He questioned, practically bouncing in excitement, looking up at me in expectation.

"You did an amazing job Blue! Thank you." I spoke with a smile as I placed a hand on top of his skull in an affectionate way. I watched as Blue's smile widened with joy as he wrapped his arms around me in a hug causing a small giggle to leave my lips.

Blue then pulled away, placing his fists on his hips, "MWEHEHE! OF COURSE IT IS AN AMAZING JOB CAUSE I THE SANSATIONAL SANS FIXED IT!" He spoke before looking right at me then spoke once more, "NOW HUMAN! I SHALL RETURN SOON, I HAVE AGREED TO HELP ALPHYS MAKE SOMETHING FOR UNDYNE!" He then ran and jumped out the window shattering the glass as he sprinted towards the direction of Hot Land.

I laughed silently to myself, shaking my head slightly as I walked down the stairs to find a spare window in the basement. According to Stretch, Blue does that a lot so he just has a bunch of windows leaning against the wall in the basement. I opened the door, seeing only darkness greet me, I reached over to mess with the switch however I heard something shatter, making me guess Stretch forgot to replace the bulb ... again. I pulled out my phone from my back pocket, switching on the flashlight option shining the white light down the stairs.

I climbed down the wooden steps, placing my bare feet on the cold cement floor as I shined the light around the basement. Seeing a tarp covering something quite large, but having no interest in seeing what was underneath it. Don't know what it is but I do not feel curious about what is under that tarp. I shined my light on the other side of the, showing spare square glass that would fit in the window perfectly. How Stretch got this many I still don't know to this day. I wiggled my phone into my front pocket, with much struggle as the front pockets can hardly fit anything, picking up the glass carefully.

I hear something being knocked over, the sound of wood hitting the ground. I look over calmly, shining the light in that direction, raising a brow as I see a broom was knocked over. I swore I saw something moving away from it, into the shadows of the basement, but I shrugged thinking it was just my imagination as I grabbed the window pane carefully before climbing back up the stairs carefully. Once I reached back to the top, I looked down into the basement once more before closing the door with my foot unaware of the eyes glowing in my direction.

I then climbed up to the second story, getting to work on placing the glass in the place it belongs which didn't take long. Once I was done I went down and grabbed the broom from the kitchen, stopping as a blur moved quickly in the corner of my eye. I looked behind me, only to see nothing, turning back around with a shrug as I climbed back up the stairs to sweep up the glass before going back down to throw it away in the kitchen.

I then looked up at the time, finding it strange how Stretch hasn't come back from Muffet's yet. I grabbed a coat, gifted to me by Stretch claiming he didn't need it anymore, before heading out the front door using a key to lock the door behind me.

I walked out to the worn down path, the sound of snow crunching underneath my feet while I looked around the forest taking notice how strangely quiet it was. I continued walking, a blur running in between the trees out of the corner of my eyes, I stopped in my tracks, looking over to see ... nothing. I shrugged it off, but took notice of Jack's low hisses as his eyes were trained on the trees.

I made my way to town, heading straight to muffets hoping to grab something to eat, maybe a danish. She makes great danishes, not to mention she gives great advice ... when she isn't lecturing Stretch to pay his tab. I opened the door, a bell chiming, hearing a warm welcome from the spider monster herself as she placed a cup of hot coffee in front of a customer looking over at me.

"Ah (Y/N), nice to see you again!" She spoke with a warm smile before nodding her head over to where Papy- Stretch was sipping on a bottle of honey. I nod to her before walking over to sit down next to him.

"Fancy meeting you. Care to tell me why you're downing honey like no tomorrow?" I questioned as Muffet placed a danish in front of me as if reading my mind. I took the danish before taking a bite of it as I waited for Stretch's answer.

A sigh left him as he placed the bottle of honey down, not turning his gaze on me, "Nothing kid." Stretch finally answered as he looked over at me, giving me a lazy smile. "Just a few things on my mind is all." He continued as he rocked the honey bottle back and forth with his finger, seeming to have become disinterested in the sweet liquid.

I tilted my head slightly as I raised a brow, my golden eyes shined in confusion, "You know ... it feels better to speak what's on your mind." Stretch glanced over at me, his eyes staring right into mine.

A small chuckle left him as he ruffled my hair as if I was a child, when in fact I was most likely around his age or a few years younger causing me to let out a huff. "Why do you want to go back to that hellhole kid?" He questioned, as he withdrew his hand from my head. "Why not ... stay here with us?" He added as he turned his body to face me placing his elbow on the table leaning on it.

I blinked at him a few moments, why would he be asking something like this? Was he trying to change the subject? "I never mentioned it?" I finally spoke, thinking back if I ever mentioned what it was like there to them. "Well my little sister is there, she must be worried sick by now. She gets scared really easily ... she even jumps at her own shadow." I say with a little giggle as I begin to stroke Jack's scales. "I guess you can say I was her knight in shining armor, I was always there to protect and assure her."

"I guess that is the curse of older siblings." Stretch spoke as he took another sip of his honey. "No, I'm not the oldest. Everyone thinks I am. Sans is, he helped raise me when our father died, became a royal guard later. That's where we sort of traded places I guess." He spoke with a shrug as he took another sip of honey. "I couldn't imagine the burden on his shoulders back then."

"He will do it again in a heartbeat ya know." I say with a smile. "No matter what I do or whatever happens, I never regret taking care of my sister when our parents ... couldn't." Small flashes of memory over took my vision before I shook my head, taking another bite of my danish.

"Guess our family situation isn't too different huh?" Stretch spoke after taking another sip of honey before giving me a half grin. "C'mon, let's get back to the house before Blue throws a fit seeing both of us gone." He spoke as he stood up from his seat, leaving the bottle of honey as I shoved the danish into my mouth finishing it quickly before sliding off my seat following after Stretch,

"Papyrus, pay your tab!" Muffet shouted out as soon as Stretch walked out the door, to which he waved in reply as he held it open for me to walk through. We walked through the town, a few of the townspeople or monsters I guess I should say, waved saying a few greetings here and there.

We walked back through the forest, walking up to the house where Blue was standing with his arms crossed, his blue boot tapping against the wooden porch. "WHERE HAVE YOU TWO BEEN?" He questioned with a huff.

"Sorry bro, we got a bit hungry and went to Muffet's." Papyrus spoke, giving his brother a lazy wave along with a smile as Sans scoffed in reply. 

"EATING THOSE SWEETS EVERYDAY ISN'T GOOD FOR YOU STRETCH!" Blue spoke with a huff as his arms remained crossed, before looking over at me, "YOU TOO (Y/N)! WE HAVE PLENTY OF FOOD HERE!"

"Alright mom." Stretch teased only for Blue to angrily stomp his feet and shout at his brother in response earning a small chuckle from me as Stretch gave me a little wink.

However a frown decorated my lips as I felt something wrap around my ankle before yanking, causing me to go face first into the snow before dragging me across the ground. "(Y/n)!" Both Blue and Stretch shouted at the same time as whatever was wrapped around my ankle lifted me up into the air just as Blue shot out a bone, striking through the black tentacle. I watched as my soul was pulled out of my body, turning upside down and turning orange as my body followed the soul as I went right into Stretch's arms.

"Now that isn't nice." A dark voice spoke as a black gooey skeleton stepped out of the shadows, a single blue eye glowed brightly. "Taking someone's things." He continued as two other skeletons stepped up on either side of them. One had black tears running down his face with a target on his chest while the other had a hood over his head, dust seeming to cover his jacket. All three looked just like Sans and Blue.

"She isn't your thing. Shouldn't you be off brooding somewhere? Maybe getting a bath?" Stretch questioned as one of his eyes glowed orange as he stood in front of me in a protective way while Blue stood next to his, blue bones in his hands as a serious look rested on his once innocent, cheerful face.

The black gooey skeleton scoffed, "I don't have time to play with you. I just want the girl." He snapped his fingers as the two skeletons disappeared before reappearing on either side, forcing Stretch and Blue away from my side.

"Run (Y/N)!" Stretch shouted, to which I listened. We are outnumbered and outmatched. We needed help, maybe Alphys or even the queen. I turned around and started to run before running into something causing me to fall to the ground.

"Where do you think your goin?" I look up, seeing a familiar bokeh skull and an axe. It was Sans, or Horror as the others called him, a slim of joy made its way to my heart to see him. Horror grabbed my arms, yanking me up onto my feet before holding the axe to my throat, "Move and I make a head dog of ya." He growled into my ear as he pressed his axe closer to my neck, as usual I showed no fear much less felt it.

"Why?" I questioned, confused and slightly hurt by his actions and threats. I thought we were actually friends at one point.

"Just do as I say." He whispered quietly. "Nothin will happen to you ... I promise." He continued, his words sounding genuine before I was yanked by his grip as a black tentacle wrapped around my torso, keeping my arms pinned as another covered my nose and mouth.

"(Y/N)!" Blue shouted as he tried to sprint towards me only to be stopped by the one covered in dust as he shot out a wave of bone attacks Blue's way forcing him back. Even Stretched tried to teleport to me however a bone shot through his shoulder, stopping him in his tracks.

"No ..." Stretch whispered out as he crashed to his knees while the two skeletons fled through the portal the black gooey skeleton created before walking through it himself as my vision began to blur, due to the lack of air before finally succumbing to the black, comforting void. The last thing I could hear was the work, "Ink."

Hello fellow readers! I know I'm not dead but my urge to write is slowly returning and I have been in an undertale mood lately so I decided to write another chapter of this. I hope you enjoy :) And until next time! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 1.5K 14
Someone dies and are reborn as a Shadow Papyrus. Let's see how thet deal with it shall we?
17.4K 421 24
Y/N moved from her town in Lumenatia to a kingdom called Detpurroc that rules strictly and selfishly. since women have been restricted from normal jo...
53.8K 1.4K 52
A young woman, left alone after her family sadly passed in a car accident, suffers with PTSD and Anthropophobia (Fear of people.) Her only happiness...
25.3K 1.4K 34
If someone had told the Bad Sanses a week ago that they would not only have an unwanted vacation but would also have turned into children, they would...