𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙡𝙖�...

iceteapenguin59 द्वारा

Anastu kyoushitsu/assassination classroom X reader! ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ As you probably read from the title... अधिक

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧! (𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨)
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑: 𝐛𝐮𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠?
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒: "𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏?!" (𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫!)
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔: 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭-𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲! 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭.. (𝐩𝐭𝟏)
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕: 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭-𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲! 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭.. (𝐩𝐭 𝟐)
▀▄ ▀▄▀▄ ▀ ! 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞! ▀▄ ▀▄▀▄ ▀
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔: 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭-𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲! 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭.. (𝐩𝐭 𝟑)

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓: 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠!

74 4 5
iceteapenguin59 द्वारा

hi sorry for the delay in writing this chapter but the next chapter should be coming out earlier to make up for it :)

(I thought the picture above was cute and funny like imagine seeing that randomly  ^_^)

happy reading!!!

━━━━━━━━ ఌ ━━━━━━━━

𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚!

━━━━━━━━ ఌ ━━━━━━━━

y/n / third-person pov

Our assassination trip to the island is in a week's time, so we've gathered to train and discuss our strategy.

August is a big month for us. And we only have seven months left until the deadline to assassinate Koro-sensei!!

𓈀 nagisa pov 𓈀

"well, well, Brats, just look at you working yourselves to death," Bitch-sensei says dramatically. "You should train too, Ms.bitch, your sniping and knife skill aren't any better
than ours!" A student exclaims. "Grownups fight dirty....I'm going to use your plan to steal the show from you in the last minute.!" Bitch-sensei replied. "Really? Since when did you become such a hotshot, Irina?" Mr. Lovro questioned. (Lovro is technically like ms bitches sensei😅)
"SIR?! I...." Ms.bitch stutters.

"I and Karasuma-sensei intuited him to be our special instructor this summer!" Y/n states happily. "

" cute," I thought while my cheeks turn a bit pink. (remember y'all this is Nagisa's pov ;) )

"He'll provide expert professional insight and advice to the students." Karasuma-sensei added. "Too much free time and you'll lose your muscle memory for your assassination skills. If you don't want to fail this class, hurry up and get changed!" Mr. Lovro said sternly, "YES, SIR!!" Bitch-sensei replied while sprinting to get changed. "Ms. Bitch can't say no to him can she?" Kayano asked, "nope.. look at this guy.. scary!" I reply.

"Are you sure...Koro-sensei isn't spying on us now?" Mr. Lovro asked, "Yes. He's on Mt.Everest to escape the summer heat,
My men are keeping a close eye on him."
Karasuma-sensei remarked, "Excellent. Keeping a plan a secret is the most important first step in an assassination." Mr. Lovro emphasized.

(Behind them someone was sulking because she had to change...)

𓈀 y/n pov 𓈀

"You're an assassination broker, aren't you, Mr.Lovro? Will you be sending someone else again too? you remarked, "No. I won't be sending any pros this time. To be precise, I can't... Koro-sensei has an extremely acute sense of smell, I've already sent in professionals without you knowing about it....and they all failed. Koro-sensei detects the scent of their murderous intentions. He memorizes their scent and won't even let them near the classroom a second time, In other words... I can't use an assassin I've already used and there's been some trouble too." Mr.Lovro explained. "Trouble?" You wondered.
"Yes. I've recently lost contact with some of the special operatives on my list who might have had a chance of killing him... Therefore even if I could, at the moment, I don't have any assassins to deploy. He replied, "The best thing for those of you in his inner circle to assassinate him." Mr. Lovro told us.

"First, you plan to destroy the seven tentacles he promised you. Immediately after that, the whole class is going to move in to finish him off." Mr.Lovro reads out our plan.

"I can allow all that. But what's this "psychological attack" you mentioned at the beginning..?" Mr. Lovro stated, "Koro-sensei often falls for attacks that aren't a direct threat to his life." Nagisa remarked, "we're going to shake him up first to slow down his reaction time." You added.

Then you heard Nagisa and Maehara tell Mr. Lovro about the time when you guys found Koro-sensei reading girlie magazines and how you guys were gonna embarrass him before you guys assassinate him.

"What a cruel way to assassinate someone..." Mr. Lovro sweatdropped, "But the most important thing will be the shot that is the coup de grace. It will have to be timed perfectly and aimed precisely." Mr. Lovro commented.
"Does class E's mark-man ship concern you?" you implied, "Not all." He replied. Then he started saying how impressed he was with Hayami's and Chiba's sniping skills and how they work well as a team.

"The others have been well trained too, especially Y/N. You've done an excellent job in such a short time, As a lifelong assassin myself, I give this plan a passing grade." Mr. Lovro said while smiling,

"They have more than a good chance of successfully assassinating Koro-sensei!" You thought while grinning.

MEANWHILE IN MT. EVEREST...

"No signs of him coming out yet?"One of Karasuma's men asks, "yeah, but his tentacles are moving... there's no doubt he's inside." Another of Karasuma's men responded.

𓈀 koro-sensei pov 𓈀

"Heh hah haha. I train in secrecy sometimes too, you know." I exclaim as I slice most of my tentacles and sprint, "My initial speed after cutting off seven of my legs is 498 kilometers an hour?! This is terrible...My students are accustomed to me moving at march 20! If I get this slow, they might actually catch me!
I can't wait to see what plan they come up with!
Hahaha, this is going to be great! I'm ready and waiting for their challenge." I declared confidentiality :)

𓈀 y/n pov 𓈀

While standing beside Nagisa, I listened to Mr.Lovro and Nagisa talk about the greatest assassin Mr. Lovro knew which was called the Grim Reaper. "Are you interested in the word of assassins?", "meh kinda" you reply "uh no, not exactly." Nagisa also replies.

" and on top of that, If I look closely this girl and boy have potential," Mr. Lovro thought quietly.
"If you continue to fail to kill Koro-sensei... he's bound to appear sooner or later. As a matter, he may be watching us as we speak." Mr. Lovro lectured us.

"This is the first I've ever heard of him!!... That means we'll have to make full use of our opportunity on the island!" You believed.

"Young girl, Young man... let me teach you a special coup de grace attack." Mr.Lovro called out to us,"?! A coup de grace attack...?" You and Nagisa exclaim in surprise.

"That's right. A killer move taught to you personally...by a professional assassin." Mr. Lovro says while the both of us get in defense position.

𓈀 third person pov 𓈀

and now it's time for the tropical island assassination tour!

extra:

hehe

━━━━━━━━ ఌ ━━━━━━━━

𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚!

━━━━━━━━ ఌ ━━━━━━━━

Thanks for reading and I hope u guys don't mind voting or interacting when reading but honestly it doesn't make too much of a difference, anyways sorry for taking so long to write this chapter I was super busy during the time being. Happy Lunar New Year!!! I spent my New Years' money on buying the box set of assassination classroom manga! And for any Canadian k-pop, Stan's have you tried the chatime BT21 drink? it tastes so good lol
(This chapter was written from chapter 57 from the assassination classroom manga!)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

15K 353 42
I don't quite know how to do this but here we are...... {Euphoria} ||An intense feeling of happiness and excitement|| ...
114K 3.6K 21
Assassination Classroom x Reader x BSD [Status: Discontinued] Updates: --- A story where-in the Armed Detective Agency gets a Request from the Minist...
146K 3.3K 16
(Y/N) gets transferred into the E-Class due to her drop of grades. She hardly ever talks to people in the E-Class, she prefers being alone One faithf...
214K 3K 30
Hello Everyone! IncompleteLoner here! This is my first oneshot book! •Disclaimer: I do NOT own Assassination Classroom! °I own this one shots! PLEA...