Wolf Prince [Moon Bound Book...

By Sexyglamoruz

AN ALPHA WHO SHOWS VULNERABILITY IS A DEAD ONE. As the wolf prince, Walter is raised to never show weakness... More

Copyright Page
Part One
1 ➤ Bond
2 ➤ Run
3 ➤ Revelations
4 ➤ Broken Heart
5 ➤ True Mate
6 ➤ Alpha of Starlights
7 ➤ Silent Pain
8 ➤ Inevitable Encounter
9 ➤ Truth
10 ➤ Back Home
11 ➤ Hidden Within
12 ➤ Blood Related
13 ➤ Shocking News
10 ➤ New Alpha
11 ➤ No Mercy
12 ➤ Broken Bond
13 ➤
14 ➤Darkness Within
14 - Heart Insists
15- Difficult Decision
16 - Out Of Time
17 - Betrayal
19 -
20 - Lost Hope
21 - End
Prince Of Death [Small Exerpt]
Chapter One: Prince Of Death

14 ➤ Alpha of the Knights

15.8K 660 107
By Sexyglamoruz

Eleanor lay on the bed for what seemed to be an eternity until finally the wall beside the bed flickered and turned to glass. As she sat up, the portal became more and more visible. Through it, came Beth, but she was not alone. Caleb was with her. Eleanor didn't know him, but she knew plenty about the man who loved Ludovica before Dmitri. At the thought of what her friend went through, pain spread in her heart.

Isaac was feeling that same pain.

She held a hand against her trembling lips and tried to fight the tears rising. Beth crawled into the bed and hugged her, stroking her hair like a mother would to her child.

"I don't know what to do," Eleanor whispered, scared that someone might hear her.

"First, we must focus on hiding the baby."

"How can you do such thing?"

"With a simple shadowing spell."

Eleanor shook her head. "Walter has the right to know."

"I'm not afraid of Walter."

Eleanor lifted her head from her friend's shoulder and met her concerned eyes. "What do you mean?"

"Eleanor, you are married to Walter. This is adultery."

Eleanor pulled back and ran a hand through her hair. "And adultery is punished by death." A humorless laugh erupted from her rosy lips. "The Queen would be more than happy to cut off my head."

"Eleanor," Beth leaned closer. "If you wish to terminate the pregnancy—"

"No. Of course not!"

"Okay. I'm sorry."

"Why should I punish an innocent life for something I did? It's not the baby's fault."

"How are you going to hide the belly from Walter? The spell will not help with that."

"I don't know."

There was an long silence before Beth asked, "Are you at least going to tell Isaac? He is the father and—"

"And what? What do you want me to do? If I tell Isaac, he will not want me to hide the pregnancy. Everyone will know and—" Eleanor's tears came back in full force at the thought of everyone treating her baby as they had treated her. No. She wouldn't permit that to happen.

She stood and made a run for the portal, but strong arms held her against her will. She struggled against Caleb, but he didn't release her.

"Eleanor, you cannot run from this," Beth said as she stood from the bed.

"I can't stay here. I can't have my child here." She went limp in Caleb's arms. Beth came to her and placed her hand against her flat stomach. "You haven't been eating well. You need to start taking good care of yourself."

Eleanor squeezed her eyes shut when images of her father beating her for no damn reason flashed before her. She shook her head. "Beth, I can't stay. How can I stay here when everyone will hate my child. I'm not married to Isaac—"

"And he is your true mate. What can they say? The pull is stronger than anything in this world." Beth glanced at Caleb. "Isn't it babe?"

Caleb released Eleanor when she stood upright. "It sure drew Ludovica and Dmitri together."

"It used to be so rare for mates to find each other," Eleanor muttered. "Now, it seems that they're crossing paths more often."

"Yes, perhaps because the rogues and pack wolves are living amongst each other," Beth said with a smile. "If Dmitri would have never fought beside Ludovica, Caleb and I would have never crossed paths. Neither would have Alfonso and Isabel."

Eleanor put her hands against her flat stomach. "But all of you were instantly drawn to each other?"

"Of course not silly," Beth said with a smile." We felt the pull, but it was not love at first sight, if that is what you are asking."

"But I love Walter."

"Jace and Angie are not mates and they love each other." Beth put a hand on Eleanor's shoulder. "In order to be happy, you don't have to be by your mate's side. If Walter is who makes you happy, then Isaac must accept that."

When the door creaked open, Eleanor's heart hammered in her chest as she turned. Adeline closed the door after walking into the room. For a moment, Eleanor wanted to kill her for almost giving her a heart attack.

"Did you do the spell?"

Beth shook her head.

"Better hurry because Walter demands to see her."

"And what excuse are you going to use for calling me?"

"Already have that covered. Many want Eleanor harmed, so I told him that we wanted to make sure no once placed a curse on her or anything. Pack doctors can't sense that. Only warlocks can."

Beth spell didn't take long. Once she finished, she smiled at Eleanor. "Well, no one will be able to sense his heartbeat."

"He? How can you tell?"

"Intuition." Beth laughed, but her dazzling smile faltered. "Please think well what you plan to do."

"I will."

Beth and Caleb jumped through the portal. Then, it flickered and turned back to it's normal soft purple color. Eleanor glanced at her sister, then out the window. Adeline stood beside her and placed a hand on her sister's shoulders.

"Eleanor, the best thing is...to make Walter believe is his."

Wide-eyed, Eleanor stared at her sister. "Are you being serious?"

"That child growing inside you is my nephew or nice. I don't want him or her to go through what you went through."

"And what would happen if Walter later found out the child he has seen as his isn't his?"

"Walter is not like our father."

"I remember once when Ryan wasn't the way he is now. He was loving, caring, but all that changed when he found out the truth. I will not make the same mistake our mother made."

"So you would rather everyone treat your child like garbage? Isaac is not your mate! You don't bare his mark!"

"I will protect my child from everyone if I have to!"

Both girls fell silent when the door opened. Kathleen waited until Eleanor invited her in to come into the room. Without another word, Adeline left. Eleanor wanted to break down and cry, but that wouldn't solve anything.

"You okay?"

Eleanor nodded, even though she was far from it.

"I should have never come back."

Kathleen hugged her. "Everything will be okay."

"No it won't." Eleanor pulled back and whipped the silent tears from her cheeks. "I don't want to be the one to break their bond."

"What are you talking about? Walter and Isaac won't fight for you. They are grown men and won't behave like savages—"

"I'm pregnant."

Kathleen fell silent, her lips slightly parted. "Oh. My. God. What are you going to do?"

"I don't know. Adeline thinks I should...make Walter believe it is his."

"You can't do that."

"I'm not."

"I have to tell Isaac."

"Actually, we might have a big problem. He didn't tell you when he came?"

"Tell me what?"

"Eleanor, Isaac accepted his mother's proposal. He is marrying some woman named Jazmin."

Eleanor had no idea how to respond to that. She knew Isaac didn't love that woman. Without love, how could he be happy? Eleanor messaged her temple and turned away from her best friend.

"This is getting more complicated by the second."

"You should still tell him, but I doubt that sociopath of a Queen will be pleased to know you have both her sons at your feet."

"No. No one can know about this. Kathleen, if the Queen finds out I am carrying Isaac's child, she will kill me. It's against our rules."

"What? But why? —That Queen is insane."

"Because I'm married to Walter. I have betrayed the most sacred oath." Just as her mother had.

At a soft knock on the door, Eleanor felt her heart begin to pound insanely in her chest. Kathleen open and let Walter in. Eleanor kept her gaze on the floor. The door clicking closed indicated Kathleen left the room.

He cupped her cheek in his hand and she made eye contact. "Are you feeling better?"

She nodded.

"Adeline told me that Beth didn't find any trace of any type of curse. The pack doctor said you were perfect, but that you haven't been eating well. Why?"

"I haven't had an appetite."

"Well, you have to eat." A second knock came. Walter went to answer and came back to her side with a plate of food in his hand. He motioned for her to take a seat and she did. He sat beside her on the bed. She couldn't help but laugh when he tried to feed her himself.

"I'm no child."

"Clearly, I must treat you like one." He fed her only once before she took the fork from him and plate. At his soothing laughter, she couldn't help smile. It was rare to hear him laugh and when he did, it elated her.

She leaned her forehead against his temple, then kissed his cheek. "Thank you."

"No need to thank me. As your mate, it is my responsibility to take care of you."

Pain overwhelmed her at the word 'mate'. Trying to not drown out the guilt, she nuzzled his neck, losing herself in his sweet, intoxicating aroma.

"Eat."

With a smile, she listened and began to eat the food prepared for her. "So, are you done with your duties?"

His smile vanished. "My duties will never be done. Tomorrow, the Alpha of the Knight Pack will arrive in Extrio."

"Really? Isn't she like one of the most powerful in existence?"

Walter nodded. "So the rumors say. I haven't met her, so I wouldn't know."

"They also say she posses beauty beyond imagination."

Walter smiled. "You have nothing to worry about. I only have eyes for you."

She laughed and almost chocked on the food in her mouth. After swallowing, she said, "I'm not worried."

"You can come with me, if you wish."

She shook her head. "I doubt your mom would be pleased to see me—"

"You will be Queen soon. It will be good for you to start getting used to meetings and everything else."

"I'm not made for this type of stuff."

"You can at least give it a try."

"Okay."

Once she finished her food, he took the plate from her, then stood up. "I'll be right back." Eleanor watched him leave. She stood and walked over to her closet, picking a random outfit to wear. After she walked into the en-suite bathroom, she turned on the shower and removed her clothing.

As she stood beneath the shower head, the warm drops splashed against her body, relaxing her muscles. She closed her eyes and tried to come with a conclusion. No matter what, she had to tell them both about the baby and just hope for the best.

She stood there for a couple of minutes before she was startled by hands on her hips. If it wasn't for the sweet tremors that spread through her body, she would have freaked out, turned and slapped who had dared to invade her privacy; however, she knew well the gentle hands now caressing her body.

"I've missed you so much, my love," Walter whispered into her ear.

Eleanor's eyes fluttered closed as he continued to explore every inch of her body. She shouldn't have been so week, but it wasn't easy fighting something she craved since the moment she had returned to him.

He turned her to face him and pressed her back against the cold tiled wall. He held her gaze as one of his hands slid down her waist, toward her belly button, then lower. Her breath hitched and she pressed her bottom lip between her teeth as his touch drove her almost over the edge.

Not able to contain herself anymore, she put her hand on the back of his head and pulled him down to her level. Their kiss was gentle and slow, as if they were both trying to savor every second of it. Soft sounds escaped her lips against her will. When she pulled away from the kiss, she leaned her head back against the tile wall and bit her lips.

"Walter—" Her mind became blurred. She couldn't think straight with him trailing soft kisses down her abdomen. When he reached his destination a moan of pure bliss escaped her lips. She fisted a hand in his dark hair and arched her back.

She was a fool for believing she could have fought her desire to be with the man she loved.

When he finally connected their bodies, it stunned her how divine the sensation of his body moving against hers was, far more intense than she remembered.

Her eyes fluttered closed when he grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled, forcing her to tilt her head before crashing his lips on hers. Walter moved one of the hands from her hip to the tile wall behind her. At a sound of tile breaking, she was certain that the entire bathroom would need remodeling if they lost all control.

When their eyes met, his flickered amber. She clasped his face in her hands but let go the second she noticed the wolf claws. Did it surprise her that both of them were close to shifting?

No.

They had been away from each other for far too long.

As sound of pure bliss escaped her parted lips as together they found release. She buried her face in his neck as she came back from the clouds.

"Eleanor."

At her name, she couldn't help smile like a love struck fool. "I'm fine."

He chuckled. "You sure?"

She met his gaze before nodding, pulling him to her for their lips to meet in a slow, gentle kiss that took her breath away. "I love you."

His smile warmed her heart. "I love you, too."

After she actually showered, she decided to lay in bed, noting that the sunlight had been replaced by soft moonlight that peeled through the cap between the curtains. Even if it still had been morning, she wouldn't have left her room, feeling as exhausted as she did.

At a ringing sound, she stretched her hand out to the nightstand to grab Walter's cellphone. "Hello."

"Where is Walter?" It was Ludovica.

"Showering."

"Let him know that Joanna and I have tried our best to find this vampire, but so far, we've come up blank. We have sent a sketch to Oliver. Hopefully, he can find out who she is."

"Okay. I'll let him know." After they ended the call, Eleanor turned on her back just as Walter walked out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his midriff. She told him everything Ludovica had said.

Concern flashed in his violet eyes. "Hopefully, this can be resolved before she attempts to attack again."

Eleanor stared at him. As she did, she began to wonder what exactly did that vampire want to steal from him. The rumors had stated she was after the children of true mates.

"Are your parents true mates?"

Walter shook his head as he put on his shirt. She made her way to him to button it for him, smiling as their eyes met.

No one else looked at her like that.

With such intensity.

"From What I've heard, this woman seeks to steal the powers of children of true mates."

"Long ago, there was someone with the same unique skill. My mother says this Fae became obsessed with stealing anyone's power. However, we all know that it takes great energy for us to use our skills." He placed his warm hand over her heart. "If the power within is too much, you will be destroyed by it."

She held his gaze, knowing well that this was a warning for her. When she had used her skill on him, her nose had bled—Now, that she recalled well, her heart had hammered against her chest rapidly. "Our hearts would burst?"

It didn't surprise her when he nodded. She should have known better than to have believed this gift didn't come with a price.

The next day, Eleanor and Walter were at his house about an hour early before the Alpha of the Knights arrived. The Queen was already in the library, sitting in one of the chairs on the table at the center of the room.

"Good morning, Eleanor."

Eleanor eyes narrowed in bewilderment. Even after everything that happened, she returned the courtesy. Greig stood feet away, leaned against one of the empty walls, a book in hand. He greeted Eleanor and she did as well. When the door opened, Isaac and Adeline walked into the room, laughing as if they were old friends.

For a second, Isaac froze when his gaze fell upon her. Eleanor looked away, not being able to look at him in the eyes. After a lot of thinking, she decided that he would be the first to know about the baby.

She had to find the right to tell him alone.

A female walked into the room. She moved with grace as she approached everyone and greeted them with a kiss on the cheek. When she came to Eleanor, she gave her a dazzling smile and stretched her hand out to her.

"We have not been introduced. I'm Jazmin."

Eleanor glanced at Isaac, who wouldn't meet her gaze, then back at the beautiful elegant woman. She had the perfect hourglass figure some woman desired and big round hazel eyes. Freckles appeared to cover her body, adding to her bewitching beauty.

Eleanor shook her hand with a smile. "Eleanor."

"Now that we have all arrived, would anyone like a drink?" The Queen asked as she rose from her seat. She walked across the room and came back with a wine bottle. Greig set a cup for everyone on the desk. After the Queen poured the wine into all the glass cups, she handed everyone one, even Eleanor.

"Sorry, but I don't drink."

"Well, this is to celebrate Walter's success. One drink will do no harm, Eleanor."

Eleanor stared at the cup in her hands almost in horror. She had no idea if one drink could cause harm to the growing baby within her womb. Eleanor stood and held her cup in trembling hands as the Queen spoke. Walter stood between the elegant table and the mahogany desk.

Everyone rose their cups as the Queen finished congratulating him for being able to help everyone in Astros who needed it and for more things. Eleanor couldn't really concentrate while she was trying to figure out how to avoid drinking any of the alcoholic drink. When she glanced at Adeline, she was staring at her, concern evident in her expression.

Before the toast was over, the double doors opened and in walked a female with arrogance evident in her beautiful face. There was no doubt that this female was an Alpha. She walked with confidence, her chin held high, gaze forward. As the woman approached the queen, her long golden curls bounced with every step. Jazmin was beautiful, but this female won her in every department.

"It is a pleasure to finally meet our Queen," the female said as she bowed.

Eleanor's eyes narrowed in bewilderment when the female glanced at Walter, eyes flashing gold. Walter's drink slipped from his hands when he meet the female's gaze. It crashed to the floor and shattered into shards of glass.

The female's serious expression changed as she stared at him. Everyone noticed the look the woman gave Walter. A look only a mate would.

Soon, all eyes were on Eleanor.

The Queen's smug smile made Eleanor want to smack her, but she did nothing. Not even as the female approached Walter and greeted him. When they shook hands, Eleanor could see the effect it had on him. His eyes flickered gold. He tried to hide it from everyone with his unfathomable expression, but Eleanor could sense how it affected him.

Beth might have been right about when mates meet it isn't love at first sight, but Eleanor knew better than anyone that sometimes the pull was stronger than someone's willpower. Her eyes watered  as she glanced at Walter. Perhaps, she deserved this punishment.

"Interesting," The queen said as she took a seat. "Aaliyah, welcome to Extrio."

"Thank you. It is a very lovely place," she said, actually giving Walter a flirtatious smile. Eleanor tightened her grip on the glass. She had the sudden urge to shove the female away from Walter, but she wouldn't stoop so low as to make a scene.

And she had no right to.

"I've heard a lot about your son." She put a hand on his shoulder, but when Walter glanced at Eleanor, he stepped away. Perhaps the pain coursing through her was more evident than she thought.

Aaliyah looked hurt by his sudden rejection to her touch. Of course she would be hurt and confused: No mate acted like that. They were supposed to be elated.

"I think we should discuss what you came here in my private study," the Queen said as she stood. After she left with a bewildered Aaliyah, everyone else had an excuse to leave Eleanor alone with Walter.

When Eleanor tried to leave, he stood in her way, as if conjured up by the thin air. "Eleanor—"

"I want to go home."

"Don't act this way."

"Walter, I just want to return home."

"Eleanor, this means nothing."

"Really? She is clearly your mate, your true mate." It hurt her beyond belief to actually say the words out-loud. And she chocked on her own words as she tried to not cry. "The right thing for me to do is step aside and let you be with her."

"Are you being serious? Eleanor, I love you, not her—I don't even know her."

When he raised his hand to her cheek, she backed away, tripping and almost losing her footing. She regained it within seconds, but her cup slipped out of her grasp and shattered on impact with the wooden floor.

Walter broke the distance. Before she could do anything, she was in his embrace. She flattened her hands against his torso and managed to push him away.

"We don't belong together, Walter. We never did."

A soft growl erupted from his lips as his gaze met hers. "I decide who I love. This mate thing doesn't change anything. I'm with you—"

"You don't understand anything! I know better than anyone the pull is stronger than willpower!"

Walter's eyes narrowed in bewilderment. "What?"

"I—I ran into—I ran into my mate in the human city."

Walter's eyes widened. "Who is he?"

"That doesn't matter."

Walter grabbed her by the shoulder, his eyes growing dark. "Tell me who is he."

Fear laced through her as she realized what would happen the moment she gave him name. "It doesn't matter. He is in the human city and I'm here."

Walter's features softened. "You were able to fight the pull? So, why can't I?"

Eleanor shook her head. "Walter, I was weak one night and—"

"It doesn't matter what happened. What matters is that you are here with me." He cupped her face in his hands and pressed their foreheads together. Tears streamed down her face even though she didn't want to cry in front of him. She should have told him Isaac was her mate in that moment, but fear took over. Walter would hurt anyone who dared to try take her from him.

"It does matter...I'm pregnant with his child."

Walter pulled back, his eyes black like an abyss. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was afraid," she admitted.

As he stared at the ground, his eyes turned back to normal. He approached her and put a hand on the back of her head, drawing her closer so their foreheads could touch. "You should never be afraid of me."

She cupped his face in her small hands. "I was afraid of losing you."

He shook his head, but said nothing. Instead, he answered her with a kiss. She was left breathless by the time he pulled back.

"You're not going to break up with me?"

"No."

"But when everyone finds out—"

"No one will find out anything."

Bewildered, Eleanor stared at him. "What do you mean?"

"Do you plan to look for your mate and tell him?"

She should have told Isaac, but how could she? She didn't want to be the reason for two brother's turning against each other. "No."

"Then, we will tell everyone the child is mine."

Eleanor couldn't believe what she was hearing. "You would be willing to take care of—"

He cupped the side of her face and caressed her cheek with his thumb. "I will love that child as if it were mine." He kissed her cheek then their lips met in a gentle, slow kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 6.9K 52
Book 2 in the Rootbridge Pack series. You DON'T need to have read book 1 in order to enjoy this. You'll find a plot summary for An Alpha's Alpha (Boo...
47K 2.2K 31
Book 2 in the Lotus Moon Series Rapidly descending into a self- destructive path of alcohol, fighting and depression, Gamma Jenson Lancaster needs t...
6.4K 473 40
This is the sequel to A new dawn Symphony and her pack have always been in charge to watch over the humans. When rouges attack her pack her and her s...
72.2K 883 6
(SAMPLE CHAPTERS ONLY!) Previously known as Way of the Wolf: Oria "He watched her the way I watched him, full of a longing for the one we could nev...