Let's End This [Moriarty the...

By Hanako-chan_24

"Celestia d'Apchier... WHERE THE FUCKING GOD ARE YOU?! As well as Dazai, Kyouka, and Atsushi and those Port M... More

Beginning of Celestia d'Apchier
First Meeting Act 2
The Dancer on the Bridge Act I (I did it in a hurry so it's bad)

The First Meeting Act 1

191 9 3
By Hanako-chan_24

After the fire incident, the d'Apchier family was taken in by the queen herself due to her favoritism on me and my older brother, Osamu d'Apchier... but after one year passes, I took over the family and started my work as the head of d'Apchier and my work in the underworld by forming a criminal organization that worked under for the queen.

That criminal organization was called... the Port Mafia. Yes, Osamu did disagree about the name, it was better this way because we are using the port to deal with overseas trade as our main job and also the illegal trade.

The boss's position went to Osamu, even though he disagreed I forced him to take the role because even if I were to take the position, my hands are already full as being the head of the family. Then the executives. Of course that went to me and Chuuya, after all, we were partners in our past life. Then the spy was Kyouka-chan, simply because of her talent of being an assassin. As for the brutal fighting stuff... that went to Atsushi and Ryunosuke, also known as Ryu-chan. They might not get along but if Osamu was to be the boss then they would listen to him no matter what.

Port Mafia is still a criminal organization so, if we were to get caught then we would be sent to jail but they would not find any evidence. Why? Because we are ability users and we could kill the target without using an actual weapon. Even though we were reincarnated, we still had our abilities to kill and stuff.

All we need to do is wait for the actors to show up on the stage and make sure that they play their role to end the corrupted society. After all, that was our deal with the queen when we formed this organization.

<2 years later>

"Tia-chan, wake up... today's the day you have been waiting for. The day the eldest Moriarty goes to the church to help the kids learn. If we were to be late then, brothers won't be happy about it." Kyouka-chan said. It's been 2 years since that incident and Kyouka is quite an intelligent girl for her age. I'm kind of scared that she might become more intelligent and beautiful that a lot of bugs would be flying around her. 'Must kill them if they even dare to touch her.' I thought and smiled at her. "Thanks... could you leave the room, I'll get ready in 20min and I'll be downstairs," I said and she left the room.

After 20min⁓

(Pretend that's Celestia when she was 9 and wearing the clothes that are posted above her)

"Kyouka-chan... why is Albert-sama inside my estate? I thought we were meeting at the church," I said as I dropped my cane on the floor. "Sorry for coming inside without sending you a letter beforehand, hello my name is Albert James Moriarty. Nice to finally meet you, Duchess of d'Apchier," Albert said and smiled. I just bowed at him and properly introduced myself, "It is my honor to meet you, eldest son of Earl Moriarty. My name is Celestia d'Apchier and this is my little sister, Kyouka d'Apchier. My other siblings are out due to their studies and work so you might not be able to meet them today. I apologize on behalf of their absence." Albert looked quite surprised by my long introduction.

In the 19th century, those who ruled at the top are the "Upper Class." Meaning, the upper status you have, the more power you have to control others. The more power you have, the more disgusting and corrupted noble you'll become. Well, that was the saying, as for you... you were quite the opposite.

"No it's okay, I understand. d'Apchier's estate incident left you with no parents and no relatives. You guys must support each other. I believe it's quite beautiful that you look out for each other to survive in this corrupted— I'm sorry, I think I overstepped the line," "No, it's quite alright. I also do not like the way the class system works even though I am also a high-class member and have a favor from the queen herself. I wish that this class system would just corrupt itself so we can end the suffering of the commoners... Ah, I'm so sorry Albert-sama we might have delayed the arrival at the church. We can continue the talk in the carriage. Kyouka-chan, please stay in the estate, and if anything happens you know what to do, right?" I apologized and looked at Kyouka and she just nodded. "Very good, we must start heading on. Shall we?"

At the church

"I'm sorry I couldn't come to help last week, sister. I came down with a cold." Albert said to the sister of the church. "That's alright, Lord Moriarty. Just your concern already makes the children happy. More importantly, perhaps you should be resting at home? Also, who might that lady be, you sister perhaps?" the sister asks as she looks at me with a warm smile. "...She is Celestia d'Apchier, the duchess of d'Apchier. She joined the visit with me today because she was interested in the orphans. And... I don't want to stay in the house much." Albert said in a sad tone then one of the orphans ran up to Albert and said, "Read me this book! Also, miss, you are so pretty! What noble house are you from? Do you have a parent?" As the girl pulled my hand to where the other kids were gathered up, I smiled at them. "Haha... actually no, my parents passed away due to some fire accident 2 years ago and I'm from d'Apchier, the Duke of England. I wanted to visit the orphanage once in a while to see if they are in good condition just in case they are having trouble with their budget, we could assist the church," I said as I laughed at their interaction, then blonde-haired brothers caught my attention. He seemed to notice me and smiled at me as his brother just stared at me. 'Reminds me of Ryu-chan and Gin-chan's first meeting' I thought and bowed to introduce myself to them. "Good evening, my name is Celestia d'Apchier. You have caught my interest, young man and his little brother. I would like to have a longer conversation with you but...," the moment I stopped they also looked quite curious and looked at the entrance to see a man running up to me and holding me up with a big smile. "So this is where you were when you said, I'll be going to have a nice tea with the eldest son of Moriarty. I thought you went to their estate so I barged inside the house to see that you weren't there and then I saw Madam Moriarty so I threatened her to tell me the eldest son's location and told me that he was going to the church to teach a group of orphans. You made me worried, I know that you care and want to keep Odasaku's promise even now but you have to take at least one person with you, for example... like me!" Osamu said and I just kicked his chin to let me go. It sure left some interesting expression on the brothers as well as Albert. As for Albert he looked happy and surprised that Osamu threatened his mother.

 "Why, I mean look at me! I'm such a handsome man and I also care about the orphans, after all, it WAS Odasaku's last wish to both of us, right? Now, we must get going. Chuuya isn't very happy that you weren't there when we came home also a family urgent. We should probably hurry. Albert-kun, thank you for looking after my little sister. It looks like she found some interest in the brothers over here, we will come here again to teach them as well when you aren't available. We do care for them no matter the status. They are humans too..." Osamu tipped his hat and held my hand to walk me to the carriage.

_____??? POV_____

As the carriage left and I stared at where she was standing, I also kind of found some interest in her and her family. Even though she's the famous duchess, she was different from the other nobles who said that they 'cared' for the orphans. Her expression and her tone were very warm and from the depth of her heart, she did care about us, the working class. 'I guess I can delete her from the "Bad noble list" me and Louis made.' I thought and slightly smirked.

End the POV

"Now... what should we do with that brothers. I went to the party hosted by that Duchess Penieres and talked about taking in orphans and stuff. I also met up with the queen today and she had appointed us and said that our status has been upgraded to Grand Duke. In other words, we are as strong as the royal family and that makes you the Grand Duchess. Everything went as you planned. Are you happy, Celestia-chan?" Osamu coldly smiled at me as I look at him with such emotionless eyes then smiled, "It might have gone as I planned and that Duchess Penieres must be very pleased to hear this news about a mere 9 years old girl becoming the Grand Duchess. That wrench hated my mother more than anything because our mother stole her ideal man from the side. Should I secretly start planning to expose her... or should we just let her free a little more and expose her at the party... what do you think, Osamu?" Osamu just looked at me then put on his smirk and said, "Let's expose he at the party... her true nature and make the other noblemen see her ugly self. People get blinded by other people's beauty and would ignore the dirt of that person. In this era, there is a lot of people who do that but let's change that and our first target would be Duchess Penieres."

⁓Few weeks pass by⁓

"Hey Celestia, we've got an invitation from that Duchess and would like it if you showed up at her party. I think she's planning on saying that such a young lady like yourself should let her title as the Grand Duchess go and give it to Osamu or perhaps say that you begged the queen that you wanted the title Grand Duchess and the queen had no choice but to give it to you because she pitied you. By doing this she would give the other nobles that she's very close to the queen and that the queen herself shares her secret with the wrench," Chuuya said as he brings in the letter to see a pile of paper works on your desk and you dying from the work. "Ah... Chuuya... would you mind joining me in double suicide, I feel like dying but I don't want to die alone, ahaha." I started to laugh a little bit until Chuuya pulled me out from the pile of work and dragged me to my bedroom.

"Now sleep until the party and me and the others will handle the paper works. I know that you haven't got enough sleep these few days. Now, sleep... and you already... *sigh*. Goodnight, Celestia." Chuuya said and closed the door.

⁓Few hours later⁓

"Celes-neesan, it's time to get ready for the party. Please wake up so you can pick the dress," Atsushi said and I jumped up from the bed to run to my study to see that the piled-up paper works were gone, nothing was left behind on the desk. "Thank you, all of you for finishing the paper works. I'll be ready in 10min, wait for me inside the carriage." I said and went back to my room to get ready.

"I finished, shall we go? And look at you guys... looking handsome and Kyouka-chan looking very lovely today!" I said as I walked into the carriage.

(Pretend they were that to the party but much younger version)

"Shall we?"

"We shall!"

As I walk into the party, I could see that the attention was on me and my siblings. Then that wrench... I mean Duchess Penieres walked towards us and greeted us with such a fake smile. So, we also greeted her with the perfect fake smile and left her.

"My I heard that you took in not just one orphan but two orphans and the younger one has a weak body and you paid for their operation fee! I am very delighted, but what about the new Grand Duchess? I heard that you became the Grand Duchess recently but I always wondered why your brother did become the head. I also heard that you go to an Orphanage to look after the orphans... but did you ever think about adopting one? I mean you technically are rich next to the royal family." The Duchess Penieres said with her fan covering her mouth and her eyes smiling. I could have known she was aiming for me and my brother but that was the shadiest shit I have ever heard in my life. "As much as I want to take in many orphans... you know the fire incident that happened 2 years ago. My family is still trying our best and the queen promoted our status because she understood our hard work and she treated us like a part of the royal family, but we still are not blood-related so she thought it was best to promote me to Grand Duchess so we can be close in power as well as status. As for my brother, he said he would like for me to take over and he supports me because he believes that a person like me, who looks and acts just like my father should take over the family. Moving from this topic because I am not very comfortable talking about this kind of topic, I heard that Duchess Penieres was invited to have a little tea party with the queen herself, is that true?" I asked which the duchess made a slightly uncomfortable face but hid it with a fake smile with a fan over it. "Why, of course... she does like to have a tea party with me. From the looks, she enjoys my company whenever we talk about making this country more noblesse oblige." She answered, of course, I knew those we full of bullshits. 

"My⁓, last time I visited the queen, I saw you trying to talk with a queen but got turned down at the entrance of the throne room. Also, whenever you have a tea party with the queen, the queen comes to my estate to complain about how you act very differently... for example, how you dress up more fancy compared to other parties you have attended, how you make slight rude comments on how clumsy your maids are, and most importantly how your dream was to becomes the wife of my deceased father and how well you would've taken care of the children that were born between you and my father. Quite shameless don't you think? The nice and pure Duchess Penieres was actually was a sneaky little fox who had a two-faces. I went to one of your orphanages and do you know what they all said?" I wickedly smiled. How lovely her face was when I stated that last question. Every single person in this room was so shocked that some noblemen were gossiping and their wives and daughters looked so happy that they got some stuff to blackmail her. "STOP—," "They all said she treats us just like servants and make us all clean the estate and the orphanage and punishes us if we make one little mistake." The ballroom when from loud whispers to no sounds, absolutely quiet. 

"Ara ara, your face is so red and looks so angry... I wonder why? Anyways, I came here to tell you that you are to be stepping down from your title as a duchess, and all your family's status is dropped from Duke to Viscount. The queen doesn't need two Duke. Shall we go, my dear siblings, also Earl Moriarty... I am very surprised about how big your generousness is, I would like to come over to your estate from time to time to talk with your eldest son, Albert, is that alright with you?" I asked and he nodded and said 'Yes' immediately. 

⁓After leaving the estate⁓

"Wait! Lady Celestia!" I turn around to see that Albert was running towards me and my other siblings. "Yes, Albert-sama? What kind of urgent talk do you want to say to me for you to run from the ball to here?" I asked with a small smile and Kyouka squeezed my hand. "I wanted to know... why would you come to my estate? From today's interaction, I could tell that you hated former Duchess Penieres because of how poorly she treated the orphans. So I wanted to know, my family is like that too... blinded by their wealth and status that they look at the lower classes as if they are some kind of trash." Albert said with a hint of anger and disappointment. I laughed at that, it's rare to meet these kinds of people who open up the bad part of their family to other people. "I'm sorry... ahaha, Sorry that I started laughing *giggle*, true your family is... let's say a little greedy but what I'm interested in isn't your family, I'm more interested in the orphans you took in. Well then, we must get going now... see you later Albert-kun!" I said and went inside the carriage. 

'Now that there is no more Duke other than our family... we should be fine. I can't want to see things turn out to be, Let's start the game, my actors!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 5.6K 44
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
408K 11.5K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
64.1K 10.5K 71
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙
50.7K 1.2K 72
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...