๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“”๐”๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ...

By blossoming_moon_

"One Ninja will rise above the others and become the Green Ninja. The ninja destined to defeat the Dark Lord... More

Book Cover
Season 1: Rise of the Snakes
5:33
00 | Bitter and Sweet
01 | Kids Are So Petty, But It's Okay Because So Am I
02 | Someone Should Had Stayed Behind
03 | Snakes Are Vampires Now
04 | No Wonder He's Alone
06 | Why Are Boys So Stupid?
07 | He's The Best Even If He Has A Mechanical Heart
08 | Jay's Turning Into A Snake, Yet He's Still Annoying
09 | Lou's Amazing Even Though He's Worse Than Sensei
10 | Kai Uses His Brain for Once, And Lloyd Is the Green Ninja
11 | We Have One Braincell and I Know For A Fact That None of Us Have it
12 | Pythor is My Mortal Enemy
13 | Kill The Goddam Snake, Garmadon Is Okay For Now
Season 1 Extra
Halloween Special
Season 2: Legacy of the Green Ninja
14 | Just Save The City But My Aunt Is Mad
15 | Ninja or Pirates? Doesn't matter Garmadon Wins
16 | Not Gonna Lie Evil Me Is Hot
Fan Art

05 | Everyone Makes Mistakes... Well Expect Me

486 19 9
By blossoming_moon_

"But Aphrodite don't go kiss Athena,"

Double Denim - SKYLAR

0:59 ———o————— 1:34

🔁⏮⏸⏭🔀

"Dreams can tell you the past and show you the present, and at times if you learn to control them, they'll show you your future,"

(Third Person P.O.V.)

Y/n stood in a small dimly lit room, in front of her were two people, would she even call them people or human for that matter? An amphibious anthropomorphic creature stood there it resemble a marine animal, mostly an eel. The creature reminded her of the descriptions that her mother had given her about the Merlopians. A few feet away from him was a woman with the most beautiful glossy soft platinum hair Y/n had ever seen. The woman had pearly white wings coming out her back, yet the thing that caught Y/n's attention was the woman's eyes. Her eyes were a golden color, so mesmerizing yet something told Y/n that if she stared at them for too long she would be in danger.

"You're trapped. There's nowhere to run now," The amphibious anthropomorphic creature says triumphantly, drawing a knife. Instead of being intimidated, the woman begins to laugh, doubling over. His smile wavers, and she finally straightens up with a grin.

"I do not need to run because you see," she gestures around the small dimly lit room, "I'm not trapped in here with you," Faster than he can comprehend, he finds himself somehow disarmed and pinned against the wall, his knife being held at his throat. She whispers the rest of her declaration in his ear: "You're trapped in here with me,"

"This wasn't supposed to happen, he said that you would lose your power once you and the prince fell in love,"  The creature utters, Y/n stood there confused who was this he the creature spoke of? What power did the woman have? What prince was he talking about?

"Just because I love Aegir and gave up my immortality for him doesn't mean that I gave up my powers. I am the future ruler of this land and tell him that though Caelus and I fail to stop him there will be others who will succeed," The woman warns the creature glaring at him.

"Demetria, your descendants will pay a great price to stop him, your foolishness has cost your descendants their life,"  The creature warns 'Demetria', who simply stabs the creature. "You will regret this,"

"Maybe I will, but maybe just maybe I won't," Demetria replies removing the knife from the creature.

Y/n wakes up from her slumber, she hears blissful chirps from the birds that made a home near her room. Y/n felt as if she had dreamed something important yet she could not remember her dream, which was weird as any dream that could potentially help her she would remember every single detail. Maybe this dream isn't of any importance which is why she doesn't remember it. Yeah, that's most likely why. Walking over to her bathroom took a bath, deciding to forget about her mystery dream.

She changes out of her towel into a soft white dress as soon as she gets out of the shower, putting her brother's ring on her finger though it is far too big for her. Deciding to place the ring back on her necklace, walking over to her mirror.

"What a mess," Y/n comments as she notices how tangle her hair is. "I don't know who said that princess have nice silky hair 'cause I sure as hell don't," Walking over to her dresser and searching for her comb, she could not find it, but she did find a note.

Hey, Spitfire. I borrow your comb, you'll get it back later - Kai

She reads the note, sighing deciding that she will just go to Nya and ask her for a comb. But first, she was going to get breakfast, because if she didn't eat she will fight Kai as soon as she sees him.

↫↭↬

Sadly Nya doesn't have a comb, but she has a brush. Thought Y/n kindly refuse to take the brush, knowing that if she borrows Nya's brush her hair will be a worse mess than at the moment.

"Lloyd?" Y/n calls out seeing the boy inside her room. "What are you doing?"

"Oh great I was just looking for you, we just got assigned something important," the boy replies, Y/n looks at him confused, "It'll be fun, I promise,"

"What is it?" Y/n asks a small smile displaying on her features.

"Uncle wants me to pull some pranks on the Ninjas," He replies gesturing for the girl to follow him. "We have to prepare them before they wake up, so do you want to help me?"

"Yeah, a prank on the boys, I am up for it," Y/n admits already liking the idea, she was on board as soon as Lloyd said 'pranks,' especially as this would be a good way to get back at the boys. They always comment on how 'weird' and 'twisted' Y/n's sense of humor is. "So, what do you have in mind?"

"You are going to love it," The boy shouts grabbing Y/n's hand and heading out of the room sneaking through the bounty quietly to not wake up anyone else. Lloyd explains to the girl the pranks he has come up with for each of the boys, Y/n honestly thought that he could make a fine leader someday. Maybe she would hire him later in the future so he could cause discord in Ninjago High Council, she could not wait until those assholes finally fell off their high horses. "We should divide and conquer," Lloyd suggests bringing Y/n back from her thoughts.

"What?"

"I'm suggesting that you prank two of the boys, and I prank the other two,"

"Oh, okay, then I'll deal with Cole and Jay, and you deal with Zane and Kai," Y/n suggests, Lloyd, nodding at her proposal.

"Yeah I'm fine with that," Lloyd told her as they gave each other a thumbs up, his eyes meet her and a cheeky grin slid across his face as he flicked at some of her hair. "Then maybe after we are done go get your hair sorted out, it looks silly," He laughs trying to get Y/n's hair detangled.

"I know the one with a bowl haircut ain't talking," Y/n retorts messing with his hair.

"Hey! I may have a bowl haircut but at least my hair isn't as tangled as yours," Lloyd argues. "How do you even get it to detangle?"

"I have no idea, if anything I just started doing my hair when I came to live with the guys," Y/n admits. Honestly, she is just as surprised as Lloyd is, she doesn't know how she gets her hair detangled, back home before everything had occurred Olive or/and Tessa would take care of her hair. Olive did teach Y/n the basics yet Y/n uses her powers because if she has powers to make her life easier why not use them? Maybe she is too dependent on her powers, but what else can she depend on? Her powers are the reason why she's here at the moment and why they aren't, her powers are the thing keeping her alive which if she is being honest it scares her.

↫↭↬

Though it took a while longer than Y/n had thought Lloyd and Y/n were finally done with the task Wu had given Lloyd. Both walk around waiting for their little pranks to unfold, as they enter the living room they notice Kai about to play his video game.

"Hey, Kai! Ha. Saw Cole beat your high score. You should have seen it. It was pretty spectacular," Lloyd lies glancing at Y/n as she stood there nodding her head and smiling at the boy.

"Uh, you must be talking about Sitar Legend. This is Fist to Face 2. No one beats me on my game," Kai boasts.

Y/n and Lloyd share a glance trying to contain their smiles.

"I mean if you say so,"

"Huh. Could be wrong. See ya!"

Y/n and Lloyd reply simultaneously as they walk away. Lloyd whistles as Y/n follows him. Both hide as they listen for Kai's reaction. Kai checks the high score on his game and finds the Black Ninja's profile on the scores: 9370, 7277, 5759, 4209, and 3224.

"Huh? Cole!" Kai shouts.

Lloyd laughs, grabbing Y/n hands and dragging her to the end of the hallway as they watch Kai leave the room in search of Cole. Lloyd has a growing smile on his face, as you laugh softly at the events unfolding.

"You are enjoying this," Lloyd comments.

"Come on it's funny they are extremely gullible. These are the protectors of Ninjago," Y/n laughed gesturing for Lloyd to follow her. "If you think this little prank of yours was funny just wait until I show you what I did to Cole," Making their way over to the kitchen, where Cole had been working on his special soup for three days now, Y/n had the brilliant idea to recreate it her way which will cause Cole to believe that someone had ruined his soup while in reality, Y/n got too keep the soup all for herself.

"Mm-mm! Violet Berry Soup, my culinary achievement," Cole lifts a spoonful of the soup to his mouth, "If the recipe is not followed exactly. . ." His sentence was cut short when he coughs loudly, disgusted by the taste.

And that was Y/n's cue: "Hey Cole, just wanted to tell you that I saw Jay spice things up. I told him not to, but as always he didn't listen and he said your cooking could use his help" Y/n says innocently, easily deceiving Cole. "I'll see you later," Y/n leaves the room walking over to Lloyd as they high-five each other.

"Jay!" Cole shouts as he spits out the taste.

"Now it's Jay's turn," Both kids laugh rushing outside where Jay was training with a robot he build - he was very proud of it. It took Y/n about half an hour to reconfigure the robot - using the basic skills Ed and Edna taught her while they were staying with them. Watching Jay pick up the control, pressing the activate button before placing it on the table beside him. Putting his helmet on, and readying his nunchucks in his hands.

"Let's ease our way into this. How about level 2, shall we?" Jay concludes, hitting the button that commands the robot to attack. But instead of stopping at level 2, it goes up to level 9.

"Hey, Jay. I saw Zane try to repair the sparring bot earlier. Isn't that your expertise? Later, bro," Lloyd comments innocently walking away with Y/n.

"Wait! What?" Jay shouts trying to turn the sparring bot off, but it laughs as it starts hitting him. "No! NO!! ZANE!!!!" He shrieks, Y/n couldn't hold it anymore she starts to laugh. This prank was personal, after what happened two days ago when he took her soda and replace it with a diet one, she had declared war.

"Got got to hand it to you Y/n if you weren't a Ninja you would make an okay henchwoman,"

"Thanks?" Y/n replies though it comes out as a question rather than a statement.

"Anyway come on you have to see what I did for Zane," Lloyd grins, proudness covering his features.

"I am both terrified and intrigued as to what you did to poor Zane," Y/n sighs.

"So yesterday I heard that Zane was doing the laundry and decided to take Kai's suits and place them in with Zane's white ones,"

"Dude you are evil," Y/n praises, causing a smirk to appear on Lloyd's face. Hearing her phone vibrate, Y/n took her phone out from her dress pocket, realizing that the caller is her aunt she had to leave Lloyd. "So, I need to leave my aunt is calling me, I'll see you later?"

"Oh, okay, see ya!" Lloyd shouts running away towards the laundry room.

↫↭↬

(Second Person P.O.V.)

Entering your room, closing the door behind you. Finally, answering your aunt's call.

"Hola, Jenise," You greeted, once seeing the hologram pops up.

"Y/n que te he dicho sobre saludar me así? [1]" Jenise reminds as she was getting ready. "Y porque te demoraste tanto en contestarme? [2]"

"I'm sorry aunt, I have been preoccupied lately,"

"Caspian and I are waiting for you..."

"About that Kai and I won't be able to make it," You state, knowing how your aunt will be more than annoyed with this turn of events.

"Kai?" Jenise asks, an unsure look on her face.

"The Fire Ninja? The only one of my frie....teammates that you haven't met?" You quickly corrected yourself.

"Oh, right. Does it matter if we meet the 'Fire Ninja'? Didn't we already meet those other three boys?" Jenise questions, honestly you are not in the mood to argue with your aunt. Your uncle and aunt didn't even meet any of the boys rather some of their servants pretended to be your aunt and uncle and met the boys, later they would give a small report to your aunt and uncle about the boys.

"Yeah, you are right," You sigh, wanting this conversation to end.

"Okay, so we will see you here in Ninjago City," Jenise commands, before you could even reply she continues, "Be here by two, don't be late, and wear something that suits someone from our status. Love you, and see you later," she finishes hanging the call.

"Great, just great," You sigh putting your phone away and walking towards the boy's room in hope that they would cheer you up. Meeting Wu along the way you decide to inform him about not being there today, as your aunt and uncle need you. Wu understood allowing you to take a day off. You and Wu enter the room as the boys argue with each other before opening the bathroom door, where Lloyd was hiding and he laughs evilly. The ninja soon finds Cole's soup, some tools Y/n used to damage Jay's robot, and the detergent Lloyd used to ruin Zane's ninja suits.

"You did this?" The boys gasp.

"Boys, I get first dibs on. . ." Cole states, taking large enrage steps toward the boy. Quickly running in front of Lloyd stopping Cole.

"Cole, no dibs," You warn him, trying to calm him. Glancing down at you he steps back, an apologetic look on his face.

"I put him up to this for today's lesson. I wanted to show you the destructive power of rumors and that jumping to conclusions can only lead to trouble. Did you ever think to find out if the accusations were true?" Sensei explains, lecturing the four boys.

"Uh, no offense, Sensei, but let me jump to this conclusion: today's lesson is lame," Cole replies in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Yeah, why can't you just teach us to paralyze your enemy with one finger, or find out if a man is lying by the twitch of his nose?" Jay suggests, an overwhelming amount of frustration lacing his voice.

"Because not all lessons are about fighting," Sensei snaps muttering the last part, "and I misplaced my lesson book,"

"You mean this lesson book?" Kai inquires, as he finds the lesson book sticking out of Lloyd's back pocket and swipes it.

"It was the perfect plan until you have to show up and mess everything up..." Lloyd groans, noting that the boy was beginning to ramble Cole closes the door on him.

"Cole," You warn, to which the boy replies with a shrug.

"If you're done fooling around, I could use you guys on the bridge. We do still have a snake problem to attend to. Over and out!" All of a sudden, Nya's voice came through the PA Box.

"It's one thing to let the son of your nemesis live with you..." Kai began.

"Lloyd is also Wu's nephew so," You interrupted the boy.

"Spitfire, not right now, please. Anyway, as I was saying having my sister here? I mean, come on! I thought this was a ninja headquarters," Kai complains exaggerating every word.

"You do know I can hear you. . . over and out!" Nya's voice came through once again, Kai slaps his head before all of you go to the bridge. "Last we heard of, he stole the from Lloyd and is now on his way to open the last two Serpentine tombs," Nya explains pointing towards two areas on the map.

"Ugh, don't remind me," Lloyd grans, clearly remorseful for his actions.

"Lloyd it's fine you didn't know better, there was no good influence to guide you,"  You comfort smiling softly at the kid.

"Thanks Y/n,"

"Pythor's our most dangerous threat. If he finds those tombs before we do, with his intellect and all four tribes unleashed, there's no telling what he'll do," Wu warns eerily.

"But those tombs could be anywhere," Jay comments, "Without the map, we might as well just throw darts at a map," He sighs gesturing towards the map.

"Good idea. Why don't we?" Nya voices as she throws two darts at the map. They flew straight over Kai's head as he ducks only just avoiding being hit. The darts land perfectly on the two locations of the first two serpentines. You would be lying if you say you didn't find that extremely attractive. " These are the two locations of the Hypnobrai and Fangpyre tombs," She explains carefully walking to the front.

"Show off," Kai mumbles under his breath.

She may be a show-off but she's hot, you think to yourself smiling at Nya.

"Y/n!" Lloyd shouts his cheeks covered in soft pink color.

"Did I say that aloud?" You wonder glancing at your friends.

"Said what aloud?" Jay asks to glance between the two.

"Y/n said that Nya may be a show-off but she..." Before Lloyd could finish his sentence you had covered his mouth, if the others didn't hear you then that was great.

"Nevermind what I said continue on your explanation Red, please," You smile softly, before turning your head and glaring at Lloyd a warning to keep quiet.

"Anyway, after many hours of ruminating on why the tombs were placed in these three precise locations, I discovered a secret pattern," Nya clarifies, picking up a torch with a strange image on the end, turning on the light, and pointing it at the map. A red snake appears showing the dart to be on every 'corner' of the snake's body. " If you notice, all three are in line with the Ninjago symbol for the serpent,"

"So the last two tombs must be here and here. Ah, you are so smart," Jay finishes, getting closer to Nya a love-struck look on his face.

"Ah, was there ever any doubt?" Nya jokes, laughing lightly.

"I did doubt your intelligence for a while," Kai responds smiling at his sister just for another dart to come flying his way.

"There's little time. Kai and Jay, you head to the Venomari Tomb. Cole and Zane, you take the Constrictai Tomb," Wu commands his students, as he takes out the flute. "And take this, you might need it if you run into Pythor," He hands the flute to Cole "Good luck, ninja,"

"What am I gonna do?"

"Yeah, what are we gonna do?"

"Wait where is Y/n going? Sensei you didn't assign her to any team,"

Nya, Lloyd, and Kai wonder looking at Wu.

"Nya, I need you here to make sure Lloyd doesn't get into any more trouble," Wu advises as Lloyd looks annoyed at his uncle's statement. "Y/n has to go to Ninjago City and settle some private matters," He finishes smiling softly at you.

"Yes, Sensei," Nya replies yet you could hear the reluctance loud and clear in her tone.

"Let's go, boys. We got some snakes to club," Cole proclaims and the group of boys ran out of the room heading towards the front deck to leave.

"Where are you, Pythor? What are you up to?" Wu wonders as he examines the map.

↫↭↬

You walk past Nya's room, noting that the door was open deciding to tell her that you were leaving to settle your 'family issues' as Wu had said.

"Red?" You call out to the girl making your presence known.

"Y/n! I didn't hear you coming in," She greets nervously rubbing the back of her head as she kicks what appears to be a helmet behind her.

"What you doing?" You wonder entering her room, noting the material she has in her room you rephrase the question, "What are you making, Red?" She sighs nodding caught red-handed.

"Yeah, just working on the finishing touches of my new suit. I'm sorry I didn't tell you it's just I didn't know what your reaction would be. Besides, I'm just the brain of the group, I find secret codes, and information, work out the coordinates and I always stay behind. But you guys go out there defeat the bad guys and take all the credit. And I just stay here, it's annoying, I just want to do what you guys do, and this suit may be my way of doing that," Nya explains staring at the ground with shame.

"I get it Nya, there are certain things we don't tell others because we are afraid of their reactions. Believe me, I know, but let me tell you something without you this group wouldn't work well. We may not show it or said it but we appreciate everything you do, even Kai does though he is horrible at showing certain emotions," You tell her, walking closer to her. "Can I see the suit?" You ask curiously, she picks up the red samurai helmet showing it to you.

"I have been trying to get it to fold up but it won't budge. I have tried everything," Nya sighs, glaring at the equipment.

"Can I see it?" You wonder, Nya nods handing you the helmet examining the equipment you realize that there is an extra part that was cramming the joints. Removing the part the helmet quickly reacted folding up just as intended.

"Thank you, thank you!" Nya shouts hugging you, without a warning, she lifts you and spins you around. "I could kiss you right now," She smiles and you can't help but smile back at her.

"Do Lloyd and Wu know?" You wonder.

"Sensei knows, Lloyd doesn't the kid and I aren't that close," She replies.

"Red, once this suit is done promise me that you will be careful because unlike me you don't have anyone to watch your back, so please don't get hurt,"

"C'mon (nickname), there are not many things that can hurt me," Nya smiles brigthly. "So why are you here? I know you didn't come here just to see what I was doing," Nya wonders placing you down.

"Yeah, I came here to tell you that I am leaving..."

"You're leaving it's not because of my brother right? Or did the boys do something?" Nya wonders, different theories forming in her head.

"Calm down, Red. No, I am going to visit my aunt and uncle they need to talk to me, so I was wondering if you could drop me off at Ninjago City?" You ask hoping Nya would say yes.

"Of course, come on let's set course to Ninjago City!" She shouts grabbing your hands and dragging you toward the control room.

↫↭↬

As soon as Nya drop you off there was a limo waiting for you, as soon as you enter the limo you notice an emerald green kimono with golden accents placed on one of the seats. Hearing a 'ding' sound you take out your phone noticing that two different people had texted you. Opening your phone deciding to see who is texting you, quickly realizing that it is your aunt and Nya.

Red

Text me when you are leaving so we can pick you up.

Me

I will

See you later

Red

Have fun :)

You sigh yet again knowing that this would be anything but fun. Deciding to check your other message knowing that is from your aunt, mentally preparing yourself.

Aunt Jenise

Y/n as you know there's a kimono on one of the seats in the limo, please wear that and I need you to get rid of the effect of that annoying potion that Akemi created.

Me

Yes Aunt

You reply, turning your phone off. You didn't know why but after living with Wu, Nya, and the boys your aunt's behavior had become rather annoying and tiring. Knowing that you were about half an hour from your old house you decide to sleep.

↫↭↬

You were woken up once you arrive, the moment you step out of the limo you realize that it was one of the biggest mistakes you would make. As soon as the maids saw your 'poor person' appearance they took you away to make you look 'decent' to see your aunt and uncle. Currently, you are taking a bath and it feels good, you are being pampered. Soon you were taken out and were getting dressed, though it was your maids dressing you up as they would not allow you to dress yourself.

"...what would you like?" A soft voice brought you back from your thoughts. Turning around you were met with familiar soft caramel-brown eyes.

"Tessa," You smile waving your hand and dismissing the maids, they bowed before they left. "How are you?"

"I'm okay, now come on I have to do your hair so you can go meet Jenise and Caspian," She replies a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"You are one of the few people who call them by their given names," You comment taking a seat. "So much courage, I wonder where you get that from,"

"Yeah a lot, it's not as if their titles are just placeholders. It's not as if since your parent's death your family has been losing their power. It's not as if the High Council is delaying the search for your brothers. I could go on about why I have so much courage to confront Jenise and Caspian," Tessa replies as she brushes your hair braiding it.

"How long has it been since we last saw each other?" You wonder, staring at the mirror.

"A month before the incident," Tessa replies continuing to braid your hair. "I like this color on you," She comments pushing a (hair color) strand back.

"Well, you are the only one who does, Jenise keeps nagging me about using those 'silly and stupid' potions to change my hair color," You tell her rolling your eyes.

"I get what she means, your natural color represents your heritage and at the moment she has faith that you will resort the power they once had," She explains finishing your hair. "You're done, go before Jenise gets mad," She advises, you nod rushing out of the room as fast as you could.

Running through the large hallways trying to avoid the servants and the guards. And for a small moment in time, you felt as if everything was right in the world. For a moment you had forgotten all the bad memories, you felt all the expectations that are placed on you banish, and for a moment you felt like yourself again not hiding who you are from others. Yet it was only for a mere moment because as soon as you came to a stop you remember where you are and what you are here to do.

"... please follow me," You quickly brought your attention to the young maid who guide you toward your aunt and uncle. Noting the large golden doors, you prepare yourself. The guards open the door, and as you enter the room the first thing that caught your eye was Olive standing next to your uncle and aunt serving them tea. Your aunt had a green kimono like yourself, her platinum blonde hair was tied-back with a comb on top, her face bare-face - something that you haven't seen in a while since she and Caspian came to power. Your uncle sat across from her wearing a green suit eating mochi.

"Thank you," You smile at the maid, as she bows returning to her original position once you meet with your aunt and uncle. "Aunt, uncle, good afternoon," You greet slightly bowing.

"Y/n, you are on time, it's good to see you," Caspian greets you gesturing for you to take a seat next to him. Doing as you were told you sat in between your aunt and uncle. "We have a lot to talk about," He informs you, as Olive fills your cup with some tea.

"We do?" You say thought you were unsure of what you needed to talk about with your aunt and uncle.

"Yes, we do," Jenise replies drinking her tea, and opening her eyes. Her gunmetal blue eyes meet yours. "First, did you not read my text? I specifically told you to get rid of the effect of the potion," Noting that you were about to speak she quickly cuts you off. "Secondly, we want to discuss what you'll do after the prophecy is complete," Seeing that she was finished talking you decide it was okay for you to speak now.

"Aunt the effects of the potion won't wear off at least not until next month, besides I did not know that I would be seeing both of you guys today. I was led to believe K... The Fire Ninja and I would be meeting Lucas and Elena as I did when I brought the other Ninja here," You explain trying to not show your aunt and uncle how close you and the boys truly are knowing that it would simply start a lecture. "I do have a question, what do you mean by what I'll do after I complete my destiny?" You wonder confuse, you were led to believe that once all of this is over you could do whatever you want until you were of age.

"I'll let the hair issue slide for the moment. We mean that after this hero business is done you return and start getting prepared to take our place. You did know that we only allow you to go with Wu because we want you to learn to control that, after the prophecy is completed and you defeat the Overlord alongside the Green Ninja you will return home and become..."

"No," You shout your aunt's piercing blue eyes glaring at you. "I'm sorry, what I mean to say is that I would like to take about a year or two to live a bit and get to know the people of Ninjago before I assume my position. I'll gladly take my classes but I want to also enjoy a bit of my life," You quickly explain yourself, Jenise and Caspian exchange a glance before both look at you.

"Fine, if that is what you want, but remember after those two years you will come back. Additionally, you will be starting your classes next week, you will do them over the computer. We will be checking in with you once or twice a month to see your progress," Jenise agrees, you smile though you wanted to behave the next five years for yourself as it was promised. But knowing your aunt this was the best you were going to get. "You are dismissed I know that you just want to go back and help the Ninja with their mission, Ash will bring the materials you need tomorrow," Jenise adds, getting out of the chair as elegantly and quickly as you could. Bowing before speed walking out of the room on your way to text Nya to pick you up.

"Is this a good idea?" Caspian wonders watching you leave.

"Honestly, I cannot tell, but we must do what she thinks is for the best," Jenise sighs watching the birds flying away.

↫↭↬

After you were picked up from Ninjago City by Nya, you made it back onto the ship just in time for dinner. Jay keeps asking where you got that kimono knowing that you didn't own any, not wanting to deal with his questions you drag him to the table. After sitting down at the table between Kai and Cole, the food was served and the eight of you began eating.

"So then, just when we were gonna bite it, this huge mechanical robot..." Jay describes his adventure today.

"Samurai. It was Samurai," Zane tells him.

"A Sama-what?" Lloyd questions cluelessly.

"Samurai. Highest level of the warrior class. They would protect nobility and serve with honor on the battlefield," Sensei describes the four baffled boys.

"He was a hundred feet high, with weapons coming out every part of him," Kai gasps leaning towards you whispering, "Look at Sensei's beard. It's moving like snakes," Kai suddenly became still as he looks at you. He continues to stare as you smile at him.

"You okay porcupine?" You ask him placing your hand on his forehead.

"Yeah, you are just so pretty," He says a love-struck look on his face, you simply roll your eyes lightheartedly. You could hear Cole growl from next to you, before you could ask him what was wrong Jay suddenly started complaining.

"When is this Venomari spit supposed to wear off? It's starting to get annoying," Jay glares at Kai before glancing at you. "Y/n come sit with me,"

"Why?"

"Because as your brother I'm telling you to sit next to me,"

"I have never listened to my actual brothers, why should I listen to you?" You wonder pointing your chopsticks at him.

"'Cause ma and pa told me to watch over you and protect you from any threats, and at the moment Kai seems like a threat," Jay retorts as he gesture for you to sit next to him and Lloyd. Sighing not wanting to start a petty fight you stand up and walk to sit next to Lloyd.

"Happy now?"

"Yes, I am," Jay smiles before continuing to eat his food.

"I am not," Kai whines before something else grabs his attention.

"Okay, don't let this mysterious Samurai cloud what's important. All the Serpentine are out, and if Pythor can unite them, the legend states some Great Devourer is gonna consume the land and..." Cole tries to explain, but was cut off by a baffle Nya.

"'Great Devourer'?"

"Whatever it is, it's a can of worms I don't wanna see open," Cole responds. From across the table, Lloyd is holding his head in his hands - he looks distressed.

"Unh, it's all my fault. If I hadn't opened the first hatch, none of this would've happened," He cries, you pat his shoulder trying to comfort him.

"As I told you before, you didn't know better. Besides everyone makes mistakes," You tell him placing vegetables on his plate.

"Even you?" He asks removing the vegetables and placing them on Jay's plate.

"No, love, I don't make mistakes," You tell him placing even more vegetables on his plate. "Now stop putting your veggies on Jay's plate,"

"We cannot change the past, but we can affect the future. At least we have the Sacred Flute in our possession, so..." Wu advises, unaware of the actual whereabouts of the flute.

"Yeah, ahem. About that..." Jay began but he trails off awkwardly.

"Pythor sort of stole it," Zane finish for the boy, scratching his head.

"Sort of or did he?" You ask the boys.

"He stole it," Jay admits.

"See green bean even the saviors of Ninjago make mistakes," You tell the boys, as you take a bite of your sushi. "Mistakes that most likely mean that we are doomed, but people make mistakes,"

"The last Sacred Flute gone?" Wu repeats in disbelief, and your sensei sighs, "You five are Ninjago's last hope," he retorts.

"That is kind of scary," You said, earning a glare from Jay. "Look I'm just saying..." All of a sudden, the wailing of the alarm rang in your ears once more.

"Cold vision must have caught something. That means the Serpentine is near," Nya warns.

"On, no! Ninjago City," Cole asks.

"I was just there," You sigh. The eight of you lept off of your seats at the table, running over to the headquarters. There's a map of Ninjago City hovering in the air, small squares resembling the serpentine, it looks like they are heading towards the center of the underground, probably to unite.

"How many are there?" Jay asks no one in particular.

"Looks like all of them," Kai replies annoyed.

"Pythor must be trying to unite them," Zane guess.

"Go. We mustn't let the five tribes unite," Sensei orders. You and the four boys run out, using Spinjitzu to change into your ninja suits. Zane sighs as he examines his pink gi.

"I have to get this taken care of," He utters. Kai who is still under the influence of Venomari Venom was unable to change. He spun around a few times, before falling flat on his face.

"Ouch, I hope that wears out soon enough before he or we get hurt," You say glancing at Kai worryingly.

"Don't worry. It'll wear off soon," Jay comforts you walking over to Kai, "For now, you're coming with me," Jay tells Kai, helping him stand up and using his Spinjitzu to help him change. Once you were all ready, you made it to the deck, where you had planned to jump off of the edge. Jay and Kai went first, Kai screams as he falls through the sky. Cole and Zane were next as they manifest their weapons into their vehicles to land on the ground. You didn't have a weapon and honestly didn't feel safe going with any of the boys. Deciding that it would be a good idea to try and test out your powers, you imagine wings growing out of you, closing your eyes allowing your body to shine a bright olive color. Opening yours feeling something on your back, you decide to follow the boys and jump.

"I have wings!" You shout, as you feel yourself fly. "This is amazing! I can't believe that work," You follow after the boys, landing next to Zane.

"Y/n you have wings!" Kai shouts,  the boys ignore him as they think it's still the effects of  Venomari venom.

"Yes Kai, I do," You said, before making your wings disappear.

"Whoa," the boys gasp, studying the city with admiration. Lights were everywhere, colors. It was a utopia of sorts.

"I thought I would not be needed here until later," You mutter glaring at the city.

"Ninjago City. Amazing," Kai beams, the effect of the venom long gone, as he examines every building. "Always heard stories of this place," He tells you briefly.

"Biggest city in all of Ninjago. Always wanted to come here," Jay smiles.

"Yeah, I always dreamed of one day being on a billboard here," Cole comments.

"You too?" Jay asks curiously.

"Yeah, I did too," Kai adds.

"Guess we all have different dreams," You tell them.

"Why?"

"I grew up here, and my aunt and uncle live here if anything I do not want to return to Ninjago City, for you guys it may be a place to live out your dreams but for me, it's just a pretty prison," You sigh annoyance lacing your tone. The boys glance at each other, they had forgotten that you had a different childhood than them, you have a different life than them. They forgot that Y/n L/n stood at a different level than them, you weren't just any girl, you were from a wealthy and powerful family, and you are an heir to one of Ninjago's most influential families. They always forget that there is a line separating you from the boys. "Guys, where are the snakes? We should be standing in the middle of a massive Serpentine gathering," You ask, crossing your arms. You walk forward leaving the alleyway as the boys' eyes follow you in pure confusion. "They are snakes," You hint, stopping next to the sewer.

"Yes, Y/n they are snakes but what does that have to do with the sewer?" Jay ask not understanding what you were implying.

"They are underground," You explain.

"Ugh, I hate snakes," Cole groans in disgust.

"You and me both, boulder,"

↫↭↬

You all made it to the underground without being spotted by the serpentine.

"Friends, enemies, and enemies who pretend to be friends," Pythor joke as the Serpentine laugh. "I welcome you," He announces from the stage made of subway trains. The five of you stood on a small balcony, overlooking the ceremony.

"That's a lot of snakes," Cole notes.

"What are we gonna do?" Jay asks looking at you and Kai.

"I have an idea. Follow my lead," Kai commands running to the opposite end of the platform, as the rest of the boys follow. You decide to stay behind and see how this all plays out. It's not that you didn't want to help the boys, rather you feel tired creating those wings had taken more than a bit of your energy.

"And what is with the Constrictai and their vice-like grip? Let it go already," Pyhtor continues to joke, as everyone laughs. "Heh, but in all seriousness, the reason why I called this gathering is that...the good people of Ninjago imprisoned us in those insidious tombs, and I want to return them the favor," Pythor explains vaguely. Nobody but you notice Kai sliding down a rope from the ceiling.

"That sounds like a great plan, but you know the Hypnobrai will screw it up," Kai insults causing the Hypnobrai tribe to begin looking for the culprit.

"Who said that?" One of the Hypnobrai shouts angrily.

"Those buck teeth can bite my rear end," Jay mocks, adding a hiss on the end of every 's' to make him sound more snake-like

"Huh?"

"I bet they're drinking their venom," Cole jeered, this was turning to be out much more fun than you expected.

"All that digging must have given them dirt for brains," Zane sneered, hanging from one of the ropes. And before you knew one by one the boys were dragged under the ground. Using what little energy you had left you went in search of your boys, following some snakes you find Kai and Cole tied up in a storage closet. Knowing that it would be a dumb idea to fight those snakes as not only did they have more in number but you had barely any energy left. As you were turning around you stop, as you came face to face with four serpentines.

"This is going to be one of my stupidest or smartest ideas," You utter, grabbing the two of the snakes enfolding them and yourself in a hot pink light. Feeling your energy return as the two serpentines fell to the floor. "They're asleep," You tell the other two serpentines smiling unsure at them. Noting that they were about to attack you create poppies as soon as the snakes inhale them they fell asleep. "Never thought all of James' nagging would come in handy," You run away from the scene in search of your friends only to be met with Pythor.

"It's you," He hisses, ordering his followers to attack you.

"Why am I always being chased?" You shout running away from the snakes. One of the snakes reaches out for you, grabbing your waist and pulling you back, but you resist. You want to take away his energy but you know better if you do take away his energy you'll have more energy than your body can take and that wouldn't help anyone rather it would complicate things much more. Kicking him and flipping forward you punch the snake, but your wrist was caught by Pythor, you could not get out of his grip, rather he twists your arm underneath his own.

"We have been waiting for you," He takes out a pink powder, and before you can react he blows it on your face, and before long your vision turn black. "Take her with the rest of the Ninjas," Pythor orders handing you over to one of his minions.

(Third Person P.O.V.)

Y/n is placed with the rest of the boys, her sleeping forms softly place down on the floor.

"What did you do to her?" Jay growls glaring at the snakes. They didn't reply simply closing the storage closet. "Y/n! Y/n!" Jay shouts trying to wake up his sister, fear, and anger mixing. "As soon as we are out of here those snakes are going to pay for hurting my sister," Jay declares glaring at the door. Suddenly the door was open once more and they see a pink-wearing ninja swing across the crowd of serpentines.

"Go, Pink Ninja, go!" The three boys cheer encouragingly. He lands on top of Pythor's 'stage,' kicking Pythor and his general off. He cut the rope with his shurikens freeing his brothers. "Uh. Now let's get out of here," Zane orders, motioning away with his head.

"Uh, who is going carry Y/n?" Cole asks, the others look at him knowingly. "I'm carrying her aren't I?" Jay simply nods picking Y/n up from the ground and handing her to Cole. They use the ropes to make their escape. after landing on the other side, they continue running down a long, narrow tunnel.

"Let us blow this popsicle stand. Ninja, go!" Zane shouts, using his Spinjitzu to freeze the walls of the tunnel.

"Popsicle stand. Haha, I like it!" Jay laughs, and Zane throws his shurikens watching as they came back to him, transforming his weapon into his vehicle. The was only room for three on the motorbike, they would have to make it work.

"This could have been much easier if Y/n were awake she could have taken all these assholes down," Kai groans, as Zane revved the engine before speeding down the channel. Jay fell off the edge, gripping the motorbike's edge for his life's sake. The snakes fall and could not run on the ice, they were no longer following the Ninjas.

Next destination: home.

↫↭↬

After arriving home, Cole took Y/n to her room and placed her on her bed.

"Any sign of her waking up?" Jay asks concern lacing his tone.

"No, no yet," Cole replies.

"What happened to her?" Lloyd inquires, entering Y/n's room.

"We don't know once those snakes brought her to where they keep us she was already like this," Jay responds.

"They most likely have used that," Wu vaguely informs his students as Kai, Zane, and Nya trail behind him.

"What thing? I don't know any object that could have caused Y/n to fall asleep unless she was knocked out," Zane wonders, raking his brain for anything that could have caused this.

"It does not matter, Y/n will wake up tomorrow, for now, let's resume our dinner," Wu commands gesturing for his pupils and nephew to exit the girl's room. The worry in their features was still present, but Wu could tell they were more at ease now. "Now come on you have to tell me how you were able to keep the serpentines from uniting," Wu wonders closing the door behind them as his pupils made their way towards the dining room.

---------------------------------------------------------

Y/n que te he dicho sobre saludar me así? [1]- Y/n what have I told you about greeting me?

Y porque te demoraste tanto en contestarme [2] - Why did it take so long to answer me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.4K 25
Losing a friend was hard, but him returning as a ghost possessing another friend just to become the green ninja was something Y/n did not expect at a...
29.3K 1K 87
(Tw- Language) โ€ขโ™ก"I'm glad I met you." "I'm glad too... And remember... I will always love you. No matter what happens."โ™กโ€ข โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก...
42.7K 1.2K 29
all she longed for was to be was part of the team. she deserved it, because she was an elemental master at the most highest skill. but why was it ha...
Metanoia By salt

Fanfiction

7.5K 309 10
[Ninjago x F!Reader] [6k - 20k worded chapters] Your life was as normal as someone could ask for, despite the fact that you could see dead people in...