The Bad Boy is a King

Por Annabelle503

Thomas Parker aka hot, popular, bad boy and best friend of rich and equally as hot, Jacob Lawson, practically... Más

Before.
Day 30.
Day 29.
Day 28.
Day 27.
Day 26.
Day 25.
Day 24.
Day 23.
Day 22.
Day 21.
Day 20.
Day 19.
Day 18.
Day 16.
Day 15.
Day 14.
Day 13.
Day 12.
Day 11.
Day 10.
Day 7.
Day 6.
Day 5.
Day 3.
Day 2.
Day 1.
After.
Epilogue

Day 4.

32 1 0
Por Annabelle503

I woke up the next morning to arguing

"Why was she even there?"

"Anthony and her were supposed to stay home."

Lee said, "I know. Anthony, I thought I specifically told you two not to go to those types of parties. It would be different if you were older but getting wasted and having sex-"

"Almost having sex."

"Oh shut the fuck up. It doesn't make a fucking difference."

Anthony said, "Look, she's fine. She probably won't even remember it."

Lee snapped, "I don't care if she remembers it or not. She's too young and you two disobeyed what I had told you. What don't you get? This is serious. Even if you think nothing will happen and think you won't do anything bad, trust me something will."  He added faintly so I couldn't hear him that well, "I never would've thought it'd happen to her."

"Fine, Lee. No more fun," Anthony huffed.

"I didn't say that. I just said that those parties are too old for you and something could happen."

Drew mentioned as I got out of bed, "What if they go but they don't do drugs or drink alcohol and they don't have sex?"

"Always have the bright ideas," Wes mumbled and I walked downstairs.

Lee must have changed me into a shirt and shorts last night. He also must have wiped my makeup off since I don't have any eyeliner or mascara smeared underneath my eyes.

"No."

"What-"

"I said no.  Do you want me to say it again?  No.  You should be lucky you're dealing with me and not mom and dad.," Lee told.

"You're worse."

"Fuck.  Are teenagers this hard?"  Lee said, "I'm never having kids if they're going to grow up and be so damn disrespectful."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

65.6K 1.3K 44
All the way throughout elementary school it was always Bella, Leo, Liz, Flynn, Nate, Elliot and Amelia. They were all long time friends.. In the sop...
1.5K 79 30
Bella carter is the new girl. It's her senior year. She's not anti social but she's also not outspoken. Bellas unaware of the rules at her new high s...
232K 9.1K 61
Part 1 of the Best Friends series. Can be read as a standalone. He was a player, She was his best friend. He changed his girlfriend at least twice a...
8.6K 176 26
they're hot, but like all of them ARE REALLY HOT. No for real, they are. ALL of THEM. And Annabelle gets to live with them. Ok if that isn't enough...