Bring It On, Valdez (Leo Vald...

By Glitchy-chan

THIS IS AN AU GUYS Leo x Reader ey this story is kinda shit but you guys seem to like it so iM PROUD OF IT... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
AUTHOR'S NOTE, IMPORTANT!
Bonus Chapter 1/2
Chapter 8.
Bonus Chapter 2/2
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Long Ass Author's Note STILL IMPORTANT!
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Valentine's Day Bonus
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Author's Note, Bros
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
OOPS ANOTHER AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Author's Note
Chapter 37.
Quick Author's Note
Chapter 38.
Author's Note
Chapter 40.
Help?
Chapter 41.
Author's Note
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Author's Note
Chaper 45.
Chapter 46.
Author's Note
Chapter 47.
Author's Note.
Notice
NOTICE
Chapter 48
Chapter 49.
Note.
Chapter 50!
Note.
The End.
Viruses.
GUYS
Great
WHEE!
NOTICE
etc.
GASP
Chapter 53 (SURPRISE!)
QUESTION!
POLL
New.
IMPORTANT. IMPORTANT.
ABOUT TCMP
TCMP
lol im alive

Chapter 39.

2.6K 116 160
By Glitchy-chan

(A/N: IM SORRY
YOULL UNDERSTAND AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER)

Nikki's Point of View:

I've got the first watch tonight. It's not like I'd be able to sleep, anyway.

The night is cold, the Massachusetts air nipping at my cheeks and turning them pink. Everyone had fallen asleep mere minutes ago.

That is, except for Leo.

I can hear him tossing and turning at the mouth of the cave. I've heard him grumble profanities once or twice when he accidentally sets something on fire, which would usually make me chuckle.

Just not today.

(Y/N)'s smiling face is all I can picture. I refuse to believe that she's not alright. I mean, she has to be.

Right?

No, Nikki, stop thinking like that. She's strong. She's powerful, and she's brave. I know she's okay.
She is. That thought is the only thing that's keeping me determined and hopeful right now, and I'm not about to let it go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now, how is our reader?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Black.

As far as you could tell, everything was black.

You couldn't tell if you were awake or not. Which was was up? Which was down?

It was almost like you were floating.

It was a completely silent calm, one that would drive someone to insanity if exposed to for too long. To you, it was utterly serene, the only feeling being tranquility.

Small echoes here and there would bounce into your ears, almost sounding like rippling water.

The black started to twinge with light and color, looking like the space was in the process of becoming a colorful oil painting. Stains of navy and a sickly green and yellow were forming spots before your eyes.

Next thing you knew, a scene lay out before you, leading you to believe that you were, in fact, asleep.

The room was dark, a navy color that reminded you of the bottom of the ocean. The sickly green was the marble floor, patterns of black strips swimming throughout the tiles.

One lamp stood in the corner of the small room, barely illuminating its area with its dim, yellow light.

You tried to stand carefully, for your head pounded with every slight move.

Where were you?
~~
You suddenly gasped, realizing one crucial fact.
You asked yourself one question.

"Who am I?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 705 23
[Started March 2019, probably not gonna be updated] Just me attempting to write Solangelo oneshots bc I love them! Mostly fluff (edit: lots of angst)...
20.4K 919 11
Opposites Attract -Percy Jackson AU love story/fanfiction- There's another book but it's a different ship you don't have to read it. Percy Theseus J...
229K 1.4K 62
this story was written when i was 11 years old, and it got more reads than i had ever thought possible. i didn't proofread, i didn't know grammar rul...
1.5K 44 11
I really don't know what I'm doing for where this is going to go I just wanted to write something and it was this :) Also I don't own any of Rick Rio...