His sunshine His temptress

Autorstwa Hazzaslittle28

"He's so magical. He's the sunshine of my dull world, the absolute light in my darkness. His beauty consummat... Więcej

Prologue
Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part- 4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Epilogue

Part-23

1.9K 81 2
Autorstwa Hazzaslittle28

There was this saying which said, The things you fear the most will be the things that life will always test you with. Louis' grandma had said that to him when one day Louis had came with a bloodied knee from playing footie.

And he had felt his mind going hazy with the sight of the red thick liquid and now it was everywhere.

Blood blood blood

Louis was surrounded by it, on his left was a bloodied rotten corpse which smelt horrid, on his right was his own child in a bin, on his front was a man with broken leg, blood sputtering out from his leg, behind him was his own blood which stuck to the skin of his back. He was sitting on a floor that was wet and cold with dry  vomit and blood.

He felt the itch in his skin again and he scratched it, feeling the wetness of the blood on his fingernails.

A loud bang made him flinch and he quickly sat on his knees hanging his head low and ready for his hair to be yanked by Alex or Patrick,

"Baby." An all too familiar voice whispered and Louis shook his head, he was imagining it he knows that, has been doing that since the past god knows how many days, he knows that it is just a fragment of his imagination, no way is Harry standing outside,

"Louis oh my god." He flinches back and cowers when the door of his cage is opened and a warm hand is gently pulling him by his wrist, he flinches away from the touch, "N-No, d-Don't touch me." He whimpers and hears a heartbreaking sound from his imaginary Boyfriend.

"Baby, please it's me, your Haz. Look it's me my love." Only then Louis looks up, he gasps and crawls out in the arms of his boyfriend, who hugs him back, his tiny body shaking with the forceful sobs and he feels his throat burning,

"Take me away, please please take me away, Harry please Take me away." He repeats crying as he did so, He feels a warmth coating his naked body and his body relaxes under it, he hasn't wore anything since the day he was brought inside. Harry carries him out of the red hell and he never stops his crying.

"I'm going to kill them painfully, Tear their limbs apart, cut their cocks and feed it to them." Harry growls once he's facing Liam and Zayn who are sympathetically looking at the fragile boy who's shivering.

Louis didn't deserved this they all know, his sunshine personality and his radiant smile was morphed into something and they know they'd never be able to bring back,

"Take those fuckers to the basement, I'll be there soon." He grunts heart breaking when he sees how Louis flinches once the door of the car is shut, "Baby, look at me." He calls as softly as possible and tries to not punch the desk board when his eyes meet his boy's body, lathered with fingerprints and blood, dark blue and purple bruises and also others too which were turning into an ugly shade of yellow and green.

Louis didn't look at him and he felt like crying because he had missed his boyfriend, his beautiful boy and he knows they lost their first child, their beautiful little love which they had made together.

"Lou please look at me baby." He wetly asks, a tear or two falling from his eyes and the boy turns to face him, blue eyes rimmed from crying and face swollen by bruises and a lip cut.

Harry cradles his face and pulls him on his lap, He was so thankful that Liam offered to drive, because he doesn't think he can stay anymore longer away from his boy.

He softly caresses the purple bruise over his cheek, "It's fine okay? I've got you, I'm sorry baby I couldn't protect you. My precious little love, I love you Lou I fucking missed you so much." He was sputtering nonsense as he cries holding his boy,

Harry doesn't remember the last time he had cried, he didn't know he had that in him, but seeing Louis like this after two weeks of his missing, so bloodied and bruised up, weak and tiny and so fragile he had his dam broken.

Louis fisted his shirt and sobbed too, "I-I missed you m-more. I-I love you. And I'm s-sorry H-Harry I couldn't protect him, I couldn't protect our baby. Th-They killed him, had him thrown right it front of me and I couldn't do a-anything, Ha-Harry please don't hate me." He cried and Harry brought his face to wipe the tears off his cheeks,

"I could never hate you baby. Never. I know and it's all my fault I should've protected you I didn't and I'm so fucking helpless right now, You got hurt because of me, it should've never been you Louis, the one suffering should've been them and they will. They will regret ever touching my baby. They'll ask for their death and it won't come to them, they'll beg for it and I won't give them." He said ruefully and Louis sniffles in his neck, Both of them tangled together in each other's arms mourning for the loss of their child and how Louis didn't deserved any of this shit.

>>>>

After Harry had bathed him nicely and rubbed his body gently he had scooped his small boy in his arms and took them to the bed, laying him on it and covering his shivering bony body into warm oversized sweaters and pants,

The doctor appeared and She examined Louis, "We need to take him to the hospital, the injuries look serious and from what I see he has suffered serious trauma." Harry didn't needed to be said twice as he was already asking for the machines and equipments that the doctor needed, he wasn't letting Louis out of this room until he's sure his boy was healed perfectly,

"Hello Louis." She smiles and Louis whimpers looking at Harry who immediately comes next to him, resting a comforting hand over his waist and rubbing it, "Baby, it's fine she's a friend, she won't harm you." He slowly whispers and the boy shook his head,

"Tired. Sleep." He mumbles and Harry smiles, "Fine baby, we can do this tomorrow for now can you tell me where it hurts so she can help?"

"Everywhere. My anus, it's on fire, my chest burns, I can't Move my hands, it hurts badly, make it stop Harry." He pleads and tears are already falling which Harry is quick to wipe, "I'll take care of you alright, I'll let you have the best medication in the world, you'll be fine baby. My strong angel."

He lays him back and raises his clothes to let the doctor examine.

Louis had a case of broken ribs, his womb was filled with the remnants of the aborted foetus, his rim had a cut, there were blood clots all over his body, he had a sprained ankle.

Doctor Edwards was a kind woman who somehow seemed to calm Louis and she even fed him the soup. They all had their eyes watery by the time Louis said what happened with him.

"As I said he's suffering from trauma, the loss of a child, getting raped and observing flesh and bones of another human has clouded his mind and I'm sorry to break it to you Harry but it will take time, he won't heal soon. He'll have anxiety, nightmares, insecurity and sometimes he won't even believe that he lost his child, are you ready to deal with that? Because it requires lot of patience," Perrie informs the moment Louis is asleep after being fed.

"I love him of course I'll help to cure him. I'm so thankful for you even though you and Zayn are not on best terms you came to help me, Perrie it really means a lot." He wetly says and she smiles bringing a comforting hand on his bicep,

"Hey H, it's fine. I can see you love him and you should he's very Precious and so strong. I'll have my nurse Lina over here so she can test his vitals and all, don't forget to give him his medicine alright?"

"I won't. Thanks again." She nods and walks out, "We'll be gone too, take care of him for me." Liam says with wet eyes and For the first time Harry hugs him, "Thank you so much for helping me find him."

"He's my friend Harry. Just please bring our old Louis back." He says and Harry nods wiping his tears, Zayn hugs him next, "I know I haven't been the perfect person but please take care of Louis, you deserve a boy like him."

Next is Gemma and then his mother, Harry has never cried so much, he knows this isn't his proudest moment but he can't help but replay what happened with his baby.

Valianto is sad too, Louis really did an impact on everyone in the family, they all were sad for him.

By the time everyone has left Harry climbed next to Louis and brought a soft hand over his face, tracing the bruises and letting another fresh wave of tears,

He grabs the ointment and starts applying it on his sleeping boy, he bites his lips as he applies them over the once golden skin, Louis stirs and he shushes him gently.

Once he's done with the bruises he brushes Louis' hair back, and presses a peck over his temple for the first time in his life had he felt this helpless. This two weeks were the worst weeks of his life, no one in the Styles' mansion had slept, each one doing their best to locate the Italians because Harry knew they had took him.

Their hard work of two weeks worked when last night they got the lead. And now the Italian mafia is going to dust, will get extinct and vanished away.

"Hazza?" The small boy whimpers, "No no I'm sorry do—don't Al-Alex no not my b-baby!" He screams and Harry quickly holds him,

"Hey hey Lou it's me, it's me love it's me, you're with me baby, it's fine." He says and holds the screaming boy tight, "It's me Harry see you're here on our bed love, you're with me it's over, just a nightmare, baby." He says softly,

"Hazza. Please don't leave me." And for the third time in the night Harry's heart breaks.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1M 34K 178
Harry runs the city , Louis makes him soft . Mess with Louis and you're in for it . ~~ Started off as an Imagine in my other book , but readers loved...
2.2K 54 1
The au in which Harry dynamically falls in love with someone he never imagined himself falling for.
798K 20.5K 24
Louis has just graduated university when he meets the successful, dominating and rich Harry Styles. Louis has no idea how well known Harry is and he...
12.5K 190 25
A dengerous, cold and ruthless Mafia x A soft, cute and innocent girl Enjoy!! 🐨