Part of Your World (Sano Manj...

By lilian_kizuna23

They say that fairytales are only for the imagination. But what would do if you've encountered one in real li... More

Prologue
Act 2 - The Legend
Act 3 - Captain's Tavern
Act 4 - Memories
Act 5 - Under the Wave
Act 6 - His Savior
Act 7 - Corals
Act 8 - Grand Feast
Act 9 - Her Tale
Act 10 - Children of the Ocean
Act 11 - Fate's Course
Act 12 - Old Ties
Act 13 - Bitter Past

Act I - Vacation

931 34 6
By lilian_kizuna23

The low hum of the AC vibrated in the darkness, filling the room with a breeze of cool air that lulled the person currently tucked in the softness of his comforter further deeper in his dreams. It been a while since he had a decent sleep, the work of running and managing one of the top gangs in Tokyo was exhausting him completely by the end of each passing day. Any longer then his hair would've turned white, whiter than his brother's, before he could even reach his twenties. Snooring softly in his bedroom, the young nineteen-year-old snuggled with the tip of his blanket, eyes closed and mind adrift to dreamland — that was until someone kicked his door wide open and ruining everything.

"Hey, shrimp. Wake up." A voice rudely commanded. The teen knew who was that and it made him furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance.

"Shut up," he grumbled, turning his body around so his back would face the intruder. Wrong move.

"AACK!"

Thud!

"I said wake up, you midget." Izana growled, pulling back his feet that he used to harshly push his little brother off his bed. "Shin is here and Emma wanted to be complete on the table for breakfast. She is currently on her period right now and I don't want to get another annoying rant from her early in the morning if I don't get your lazy ass down." He then went to the light switch and turned it on, brightening up the room so that he could see better.

Mikey hissed louldy, both from the pain on his forehead and from the light beaming on his eyes. "Hey! Turn it off!" He roared as he lifted his blanket to cover body and face before curling into a ball on the floor.

"Nope," the white-haired man simply said, his lilac eyes stared at the lump of blanket wiggling before him in boredom. "Just get up and come to the kitchen." He added before exiting the room, leaving the door and lights open just to irritate his younger brother.

"Ass," the blonde grumbled under his breath as he hesitantly sat up, letting the blanket to fall on the floor. Grabbing the remote of his AC, he turned off the cool air before taking a few minutes to look at his room.

Living in the old garage where his eldest brother works has it's advantages when it comes to space. Shinichiro had already moved out of the house and rented a place near his workshop so that he could work longer hours at night and not worry about the trip back home. Also, he confidently thought that he could bring a lady over if he becomes independent — that idea went down the drain when he reached thirty and still hasn't gotten laid.

Mikey smirked at the memory of Shinichiro crying with snots dripping down his nose as he got wasted on his birthday celebration, whining on how ladies won't give him a chance. Well, you couldn't blame the ladies, his brother is an absolute mess when communicating to women. One moment he's being cool, the next he's being a hopeless wreck who kept one stuttering embarrassing nonsense. Like this one time when the boys when to a bar for Izana's college graduation party, Mikey and Draken actually found a good match for the eldest Sano. The first few minutes, everything was looking good, they were laughing around and the girl was obviously flirting back. Everyone thought Shinichiro will finally lose his v-card, that was until he blurted out a comment that all of them remembers up to this day.

'Hey your boobs are sooo big, bet they cost a lot to get done, huh?'

One slap and a splash of Martini later, he went back to this whining drunk brat. Takeomi tried to sober him up while Wakasa and Benkei kept on laughing on the background along with the rest of the gang. Of course, being the good brothers they were, Mikey and Izana even recorded the whole aftermath just for fun.

Lifting his arms in the air, the young blonde stretched the drowsiness away before walking around his room. He has a lounging area complete sofas, TV, and mini table that was set in front of his bed, while the walls were filled with cabinets filled with either his collectables, action figures, clothes, and boxes of his old books from middle school to high school — he had yet to throw them out since Emma might need some references on his notes, if he had any that is. He also has a spot designated for spare parts of his bike as well as some of the tools that Shinichiro left behind.

He went to his clothes cabinet to grab a fresh pair of clothes. Since he just went straight to bed after his biking race with his friends, best to freshen up or else Emma might scold him again. He spared a glance on the wall where his old Toman uniform back in the day was hanged still fresh and iron out neatly. Don't get the wrong idea, Toman is still alive and thriving — actually, it's one of the top gangs in Tokyo along with his brothers', Tenjiku and Black Dragons. He kept his old uniform as a memorabilia of the early days. Also he 'claimed' that he grew out of it over the years and made Mitsuya to make him another one.

"We've come a long way," he said with a small smile, thinking back all the hardships they've faced to arrive at this point. They weren't just a delinquent gang anymore, they are now in the big leagues. Thanks to Shinichiro and Izana's guidance, they've managed to maintain a good relationship with many business partners and expand their gang's reputation. In a few years time, he might be able to transform the gang into a big time organization just like his brothers did.

"MIKEY!! GET HERE NOW!!"

The young teen flinched at the annoyed roar of his sister, removing himself from his heavy thoughts. He cursed before yelling back, informing that he was going to take a quick shower before going down. "Jeez, you're sounding more and more like an old woman when you're on your period, Ems." He muttered before going to his own bathroom.

In the dining room, the young blonde girl with honey-colored eyes went back to her seat with a low frown on her face before that said frown was turned upside down once she ate the breakfast sausages that Shinichiro brought over. The eldest sibling could only chuckle at her sister's sudden mood swings. "First day?" He asked, causing the young girl to blush deep red.

"What do you think?" Izana answered as he took a sip of his coffee. "She got me rushing to bathroom to give her a napkin earlier."

"Nii-san!"

"What? We live under the same roof, and I've seen worse than a napkin that's fresh out of the pack." He added before grabbing his chopsticks and began to eat.

Emma blushed even more. "You could've just agree to him instead of explaining further." She whined, only earning a shrug from the twenty-two-year-old man.

"Anywaay~" Shinichiro began, trying to change the subject. "Have you contacted the old man lately? I haven't had the time to check up on him due to work." He asked.

Emma nodded her head. "Yup, we had a call last night. He's really enjoying his stay in Osaka. He said that he and his friends will arriving to their third fishing spot by this afternoon."

Shinichiro smiled. Last week, he had sent his grandfather and some of his buddies to an all-expense-free fishing trip to Osaka. Knowing that those oldies love to fish and how his old man needed a break, he schedule for a vacation plan for him which took a few months to complete. Seeing the joy on his grandfather's face put him at ease.

"At least he's starting to smile now." He said, making his two younger sibling to show a small smile as well.

"Grandma's passing sure took a toll on him, huh?" Izana said, remembering how devestated their grandfather was when their grandmother didn't wake up from her nap. It was a year ago, yet the pain of losing a love one was still lingering in the old man's heart — in everyone's heart.

The Sano siblings were very close to their grandmother. Not only was she warm, loving, and always smelled like fresh baked cookies, but she was the one who was always there for them. The one who connected with her the most was Izana. Despite not being blood-related to any of the three siblings, he felt that motherly-love that he craved for when he was a child.

Izana doen't have the same biological parents as Emma, even though they were of the same name back then. He was an illegitemate child of Emma's mother's previous husband. Even back then, his 'mother' didn't show him the same treatment as she gave to Emma. When he was dropped off in the orphanage, it was their grandmother who convinced Shinichiro to visit him everyday until she had completed the papers for his adoption. Even though he had no relation to her whatsoever, she treated him as if he was her own grandchild, and the young man was so grateful to her since then.

The dining room became silent as the memories of their grandmother were replayed on each of the siblings' mind, with each having a bittersweet smile on their lips, knowing that their grandmother had lived a full life. Their reminiscing moment was soon put to an end once the heavy steps of the last Sano sibling arrived in the room. "Yoh? Why so gloomy all of the sudden?" Mikey as as he continued to dry out his blond hair with a towel.

"Just thinking about grandma," Emma answered before drinking her iced tea.

"Oh," the nineteen-year-old uttered, his onyx eyes stared at floor before a letting out an amused scoff. "Remember the time when Emma stained her bed when she first got her period and waddled into Grandma's arms with her butt part all red?"

"Wha — MIKEY!!"

Shinichiro laughed. "Yeah, but not as memorable as when you said 'Emma's shit changed color.' How can you be so innocent yet stupid at the same time?"

"Hey, at least I didn't faint at the news." Mikey answered back, eyeing his eldest brother. "We literally saw your soul leaving your body while you muttered 'My Emma is not a little girl anymore' over and over again."

"MIKEY! SHIN-NII! STOP!"

Izana scoffed. "You two were so unprofessional that time."

"Oh, like you didn't do the same thing, Izana." Mikey said as he crossed his arms. "I remember you went pale as a ghost."

"I didn't. Unlike you, I wasn't exaggerating anything."

"You thought someone broke in and hurt Emma, so you immediately stormed in her room with a knife on hand."

Izana flinched at the memory. "Okay maybe I was a little extreme. But how was I supposed to know you can get your period at twelve? It was too early if you ask me."

"OKAY, ENOUGH!" Emma roared, slamming her hand on the table which made the men jump on their positions. "No more talk of my period while on the table! It's embarrassing and inappropriate, so either eat up or zip your mouths!" Emma said, her face already burning red from humiliation.

"Oh come on Emma, we're your brothers and we just — " Shinichiro clamped his lips shut when he saw the murderous gaze of his little sister glaring at his soul. "Okay, nevermind. Mikey, sit down and eat, I've been meaning to discuss something with you."

Mikey shrugged but obliged. "Sure, what is it?"

"Well, your birthday is just around the corner, and since grandpa will not be home anytime soon, I've been thinking that we should also go out on a vacation since it's your summer break." Shinichiro explained.

Mikey took a bite from his eggs, frowning a little bit when Emma didn't do it the way he likes it but chose not to point it out. "Fine by me, but aren't you broke with Grandpa's trip?"

A smug smile was shown on the black-haired man's face. "Hey, you are talking to the CEO of the Black Dragons here, money will never be an issue."

"Yeah, because your only issue is with women." Izana nonchalantly commented before taking a bite of his rice.

"Shut up. Anyway, it's not going to cost much since the place we are heading to is Grandma's old home in Shizuoka. The renovation of the place is already complete, and I think it's a good way to celebrate your birthday there. You know? So we could feel Grandma is still with us."

Mikey beamed brightly. "Yeah, I love that."

"Plus, you could invite all of your friends. I've also built another vacation house next to it so that if we would bring a big group, they will stay there while we, the Sanos, be staying at Grandma's."

"Nice, I'm sure the boys would love a beach party."

"Can I also bring my friends along, Shin-nii?" Emma asked hopefully.

"Sure, if Mikey doesn't mind."

Mikey nodded his head. "Sure, you can. Although, I'm bet you'll only bring your besties to the party."

"Yup, only Hina, Senju, and Yuzuha,"

"Alright," Mikey then turned to his other brother who was quietly reading on the newspaper in his hand. "You could bring some, too, Izana." He snickered, knowing that the white-haired man want to have a vacation with his friends. He could see the slight glint in his lilac eyes before shrugging his shoulders as if he didn't care.

"Sure, whatever you say, shrimp." He said before hiding his face behind the newspaper.

"Tsundere — OW!" Mikey groaned went he felt a kick on his leg. "Okay, at least be nice to me since it's my birthday!"

"Your birthday is after two weeks, so I don't have a reason to be nice to you before that. But don't worry, I'll be semi-nice by then."

Mikey was about to retort but Shinichiro intervened. "Okay! So this weekend, we will pack up and move out to Grandma's place, okay? Izana, even though I will pre-approve it, you still have to make sure you and your friends will file a leave before then for the sake of standard procedures."

Izana placed the newspaper back down and drank his coffee. "Alright," he replied. Even if their organization, Tenjiku, was already known and is already starting to build its own company, they are still under the Black Dragons' as a branch company. Shinichiro suggested it, stating that it will be a good start for their group until they could be on their own someday which was coming soon.

"Alright then. Oh, and Emma, don't worry, I'm sure your period will be finished by — OUCH!" The eldest yelped as he rubbed his leg.

"One more word, and no breakfast for you." Emma warned with menancing voice that sent chills down the Sano brothers's spine.

"But I brought the food,"

"What?"

"NOTHING!"

Like always, this is a normal breakfast in the Sano household...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 1.7K 31
He was a guy everybody feared, a guy that no girl wanted, a guy, who was complicated. A guy, who was known as the worst choice. What can happen, when...
590K 30.1K 106
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™ค๐™› ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. โž ...
9.4K 168 11
After 2 years, you finally saw them again. Their regretful stares boring into your figure only made your temper rise. Who were they to give you that...
122K 3.3K 101
**My family** A half Japanese girl came back to her mom's hometown, and meet her childhoods friends. In order to get closer to her friends after leav...