Stars are pretty - ( Naruto...

By HighPrincess24

Y/N is a weeb She is a pervet She fell into Naruto world She will fuck up the story line She will build he... More

Chapter. 1
Chapter. 2
Chapter. 3
Chapter. 4
✨ LOVE INTERESTS ✨
Chapter. 5 ( but not really )
Chapter. 6
Chapter. 7
Chapter. 8
Chapter. 9
Chapter. 10
Chapter. 12
Chapter. 13
Chapter. 14
Chapter. 15
Chapter. 16
Chapter. 17
Chapter. 18

Chapter. 11

3.9K 154 58
By HighPrincess24

"English" - Normal
"Japanese" - Underlined
'Thoughts'
Reference to a book, character, etc - Italics

Enjoy~

————-/————-

Y/N POV:

"Hah...F-Fuck"

I panted as I looked downwards.

One more push, and that's it-!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I finished my 20th pushup and proceeded to collapse on the grass. 

Context people!

Now, you may be wondering 'why the pushups?', well I can't just sit on my ass planning all day, I won't survive this mess of  a world

That simply won't do, add to that the fact that if I just laze around all day, the Hokage will question me and I don't wanna appear more suspicious than I am.

After all, what type of person will laze around after they were so heavily traumatized by the fact that at any moment a hand or a person can sprout from the ground and bite them?

I did say the story, I now need to act the part.

Survival guilt, trauma, PTSD, and all that...

Not like all of it is a lie...

As soon as I caught my breath, I started to get up, I still have 5 more laps to complete around the house.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Fuck yeah, mom! Who's the disappointment now?!" I screeched as I panted.

It had been a week.

A week of waking up with headaches, going to the academy, not interacting, and just sitting there, training and writing whatever information I had about this reality until my brain couldn't make coherent thoughts; eat whenever I could bother to remember and repeat.

It wasn't as bad as it sounds, considering I did pull countless all-nighters in the past.

I managed worse, it's ok, I can handle it.

I have to after all.

I decided to head inside and take a shower, then maybe I should go to the market?

I packed my shit, took my backpack off the floor, and dragged my ass inside the house.

I walked into the room that I know claimed as mine, and set my stuff on the floor, then went to set the shower, as it didn't have a strong heating system I had to openly make it hot.

I mean my presence alone should do, but I guess that it is too stubborn, so I used actual fire.

It was weird, as one would assume they already had modern toilets and such, they did it's just that it wasn't as modern as it was in the anime.

They didn't have a bidet toilet sprayer

But the anime is set a couple of years in the future, so I mean I guess it works that they improved after a while.

Shinobi and the people in this world in general function differently.

I stripped ( I already set everything up, and I could see the outline of the steam) as I dwelled on the thought.

Well, if I figured out how to survive, then that could change.

Wow! Kids being actually kids and not killer machines, insane right?

- - - - - - - - - -

"I'll bust your knee-caps, ooh~" I swayed my hips with the tune, as I continued singing.

I was trying and very much failing in the process of making chocolate after I discovered from hot stuff that they don't exist.

It was a very awkward conversation, and I think it made me look SUS, as I may or may have not screamed in horror for 30 seconds upon the discovery.

Anyways—

I have in my arsenal 4 more days, until they decide to mind-fuck me, and no, not in a fun pleasurable way either.

I had come up with a theory, look: I saw my fair share of Zombie and Survival movies, gruesome ass anime, video games, and combined with true-life events, it is all combined in my head.

If a Yamanaka decides to go around in my head, they will be able to see my memories, so that does include memories of this gruesome stuff.

Was it a very much risky situation? Yes, but I can't back off now.

What's done is done, and as long as I remember my fair share of all-nighters spent on my hobbies, it may work.

Or, they might knock me out, torture me to discover how the fuck did I know that 'a very beautiful red-head woman, with stunning purple eyes, performing some kind of ritual with yellowish colored papers that had weird symbols on them, and there is a....leash on a fluffy cat?' existed.

Hahahaha—

Not my cup of tea.

Other than that, I had finished my timeline overview...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
well, I didn't do Boruto...

In my defense, I need to survive the leaf first!

How will I help if I am dead? I am not that stupid fuck, Hogomoro.

Honestly, he gives all his powers to the un-talented one, who doesn't know how to perform anything, because of what? Love or whatever bullshit. What a joke!

No wonder he couldn't protect his own brother!

Breath

No need to get riled up.

I sighed through my nose, as I glanced towards the bowl in my hand.

It looked ready for now.

I picked up a spoon and dipped it inside the bowl, then proceeded to taste it.

'Now, I can get riled up' I thought as my face twisted into an expression of disgust.

- - - - - - - - - -

The chatter of kids filled my ears, as I swayed on the iconic swing.

Today was the day.

You know, the day where they unlock my supposed 'chakra', possibly mind-fuck me, and I may die, or get tortured till beyond recognition.

Other than that, if I by some miracle survived today, then I have a plan or a semi-plan.

See, I realized when I was training that I can somehow run faster now, and jump waaaay higher than I did before.

I supposed that since the Elemental Nation, where all this and the Naruto-World in general takes place is much smaller than Earth, it would be logical to assume that the gravitational pull is way less than on Earth.

If such a concept even exists, I doubt that physics does in this world...

But-!

That's all I have right now, so I stand corrected until proven otherwise.

Other than that, I have a semi-plan based to save the Hyuuga princess, save shisui ( though that's based on a theory that highly depends on Fūinjutsu) not-so fully prevent the Uchiha's massacre as much as to save a couple of them, the Akatsuki....well, the Kyuubi was split into 3, so I guess you lose some, you gain some.

Now, Danzo is entirely another topic, however, if I am able to save the Hyuuga princess then the Hyuugas I would assume be in my debt, maybe I can even have them on my side.

As the very eye-catching Danzo, would be scared from the Hyuuga if you think about it, they are able to see through the bandages and discover that he has a pack of sharingans.

I mean, what other reason does he have to not just waltz up and become Hokage, if he so wished for.

He can just waltz to Kumogakure, activate Kotoamatsukami, and have the Raikage under his control, cool off for I think 3 days, and repeat.

That's all in theory though, as I have absolutely no idea if Hinata's kidnapping or the Uchiha massacre already happened, I have no indication whatsoever to point me that they happened or not.

I stopped swinging as I pondered that thought.

Oh well...

I will think of something eventually, but right now...

I stood up and walked towards my soon-to-be doom, aka. Genma has arrived and I'm about to get mind-fucked, unfortunate or fortunate depends on you, it isn't by him.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ayyyy-

- My exams started on Wednesday, and I have 2 more weeks to go! ( I finish on March 10th )

- My finals are from April to June ( they are scattered along the days )

Otherwise, I am super excited for the next chapter, and I have soooo many ideas that I wanna apply to this fanfic!!

Aaaaaahdhsfsbsan- so excited to write them down.

PS: I will continue to update, though I am putting my studies first so like- 😗✌🏻

PSS: 4K!!!! I reached 4k!! Thats a loooot! I genuinely didn't accept this much of you to enjoy it!

Thanks to everyone of you!

Votes and comments are greatly appreciated.

Stay safe and drink water

Chao🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 553 31
"Aren't I supposed to be on the brink of death to be offered this?" "Yes, but lucky you----" "Sorry, no thanks." "What?" "I'm a multi-millionare at t...
5.9K 206 16
‼️(DISCONTINUED/ BUT I SUMMARIZED THE ENDING)‼️ Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze During the attack of 10 of October...lady Kushina gives birth to Naruto, Haru...
63K 1.6K 30
KAKASHI X FEM! READER **THIS IS AN 18+ FIC, NO CHILDREN PLEASE** Y/N: When my brother Shisui was murdered, I was pulled out of the Anbu by the third...
53K 1.3K 28
!Yandere Madara x Reader _________ You belong to me and only ME _________ (Y/N)'s life Was pretty ok. In High school it was fun. In college it was st...