Stuck between the Jeon twins

By Galaxy_imagines

A normal girl from another country who fell in love with Jungkook twin. The world turned upside down for her... More

Who is she?
Who is he?
Part 3
Part 4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

19

15 2 0
By Galaxy_imagines

Y/n POV;-
I talked with him and we decided to be friends. It is good watching him come out of his nutshell and becoming a little soft to the people around him, especially me. After watching a few episodes together I came back to my room and I couldn’t trace my sleep for a long time so I decided to update my new device and check its features. Logging into instragram I checked my messages , it’s been such a long time since I called my parents.

The first thing to do tomorrow is call them and proceed with my day. Searching for a good ff I came across one and I proceeded with that.

Next day;-

I totally forgot about what happened between me and Junkook and as soon as I woke up my mind went towards him. Stretching my hands I got up , taking a quick shower I came outside and immediately called my parents. My mom gave me a long ass speech of being so stubborn and not calling her for months. It was so difficult to persuade her to send me here and I couldn’t come up with a good excuse so I ended up listening to her. Still I felt good after talking to my parents after such a long time.

She even asked me which kind of job I am doing. I have been really good in academics since my childhood and if I say I completed my graduation and I am currently working in a cafe, I don’t know what will she do with me.

To be honest I should say I am not even working anymore and right now I am doing nothing which is productive instead of watching drama. I completed my first task for today. Now it's time to eat something. I went downstairs and sat on my side followed by Jungkook. I greeted everyone and dug into my food. Y/n. I nodded my head. Yeah..What you will be doing today? He asked. I don’t have any idea, maybe watching something to waste my time.

I heard you like doing crafts and painting too. He said, making my eyes go wide. How did you know? I know every single thing about you which you have discussed with some or the other person. I don’t remember every single thing which fascinates me and how does he know?

Ohh I don’t remember much about myself. What if we go and grab some stationery from the supermarket? He asked. Will you also make things with me ? No. You proposed the idea now you have to help me to  execute it , it will be fun. How much will you work , you should enjoy your life and each moment. A friend can only give you an honest opinion each time. He put his hands up in the air .

Okay okay I understand I will join you. You don’t need to say this much. he said. When will we be going? I have a few things to do today so I will take you in the evening. He said. Message me a little earlier. He nodded his head and we went our own ways.

Time skip;-

Jungkook messaged me and he got free before evening so now I just have to change into something comfy and head outside. Wearing a wide leg pant , with a crop top followed by denim on the top I saw myself in the mirror and was ready to go downstairs. I stood a few inches away from the door but someone else opened it abruptly. I became scared and jolted backwards holding my chest. I didn’t mean to scare you , are you okay?

Yeah I am okay but how you came here Junkook. I didn’t mean to say this ….Like I mean . Cutting me off he proceeded. I know you have not expected me to come anytime soon since the way I behaved yesterday. Yeah you understood me this once. I am sorry Y/n , I didn’t intend to behave like that but I felt bad when someone said I couldn’t protect my own girl and you also took their side. He said. I can understand from your perspective too and I know you can protect me but we normal people don’t know about the tricks these mafias play.

So it’s better to be on the safer side and I wanted you to understand this . You took this in a negative way and it really hurted me watching you behave like that. I said whatever I felt. It’s better to let him know what I felt . I also thought the same and I am so sorry that I hurted you. Will you forgive you? Yeah but if you promise to think from both sides and understand the whole situation before reacting. Yeah I will always keep this in my mind.

I nodded my head and went into his arms hugging each other. He cupped my cheeks in his big hands and connected his lips with mine , his tongue explored the inside of my mouth , I tilted my head and he deepened the kiss. We both were so immersed in the kiss that we hadn't noticed that someone was watching us.

Jungkook POV;-

I completed my work really quickly and then messaged her to get ready. Reaching the mansion I thought about wearing something simple so that people couldn’t recognise me especially because I have to cover my tattoos. It took me a few minutes to change my outfit. It's been such a long time I wore something so comfy like a goofy boy. Going downstairs I hoped to see her there but she wasn’t there. How much time will she take ? I already gave her extra time , sighing as I made my way straight to her room.

I knocked twice on the door and got no response so I just said “ I am coming” twisting the knob. I opened the door to see the back of the least expected person. My mood went to the worst watching him here but I couldn’t deny Y/n to not call him . They both were kissing each other so passionately that Y/n didn’t know about my presence. I decided to go back from there but she saw me and parted away from him.

Y/n POV;-

I saw Jungkook standing near the door. As soon my eyes landed upon him I parted away pussing him away. I felt really embarrassed and here these twins are staring at each other as if they will eat each other. Breaking the silence Junkook said, '' How come you just come inside in a girl's room can’t you knock on the door , you need to give her privacy.

Tell the one who became deaf while kissing and couldn’t even hear two knocks and my voice. I mentally face palmed myself watching these both bicker like kids and Jungkook giving a sarcastic answer. I walked a little forward, Jungkook. I am sorry but I will come to you in a few. He nodded his head and went away. For what purpose did he come here? He asked. It was really awkward so I gave the idea of us being friends and he just wanted to take me to buy stationery items.

Why are you going with him? He can buy you things here only. No , I wanted to go outside . I don’t want to be trapped in here , you know how much I love to roam around and he can’t do any harm to me. I will be living here so we need to live like normal friends. He nodded his head. If he causes any trouble you can call me anytime even late at night or leave me a text.

I stood up on my tiptoes and pecked his lips , ruffled his hair. He always giggles whenever I do this. We talked for a while and I convinced him to be sure that I will be safe here. Giving him my number we finally bid goodbye and he came back to steal a night kiss from me. I became happy watching everything become normal but as soon as I plopped down I remembered I have to meet Jungkook.

I knocked on the door and he opened it , guiding me inside. I saw his outfit was totally different compared to the clothes he wears often and he was looking like a normal goofy boy filled with innocence. In some way our outfits were looking similar. I am really sorry, I got ready but he came out of nowhere and now our plans are ruined. Who said our plans are ruined? We will be going now. I nodded my head and he went inside his walk-in closet and came back with two bucket hats in his hand. How will you wear two together?

Instead of answering he kept one on my head which matched with my outfit and it literally covered my eyes. I will definitely bump into someone , I couldn’t see anything properly. No one can recognize you with this. He came forward and cupped my face in his big hands. I was feeling extremely small in front of him and my heart was thumping against my chest. He tucked the hairstrands behind my ears and put a mask on my face. I am glad that my top head was covered by his big bucket hat.

Now your look is completed. I saw myself in the mirror and indeed I was looking like a crazy rich bad bitch , this kind of aura really fascinated me. Indeed my friend got a good taste in fashion. I giggled watching him wear his own hat. He grabbed my wrist and took me to his car , on the way I saw many bikes too. Jungkook, you ride a bike too.

Jungkook POV;-

Her small hands intertwined perfectly with mine , even if she has big slender fingesr but then also it’s a little smaller and they are so thin. She pointed towards my collection of bikes. And I could sense she must be fascinated by those and would have made puppy eyes flutter her big lashes. You want to go on that? She instantly nodded her head. I took her to the other side but she again stopped. How will we carry the bags? You don’t have to worry about that , there are bodyguards for that.

Taking out her bucket, I put the helmet over her head and later did mine. She seemed really excited. Guess you like these. I literally love bikes. The satisfaction you get on these couldn’t be compared to any luxurious cars. I nodded my head and sat followed by her. She put her hands on my shoulder but I took them and made her clutch my waist. As soon as I started her body bumped against mine and a smile crept on face.

Her hair strands were tickling my neck. This feels so good and I feel like….like. You are free and there is nothing you have to worry about. You got me right. I made sure that the speed is not too high so that it cannot be dangerous for her but it shouldn’t be monotonous too. After a long drive we finally arrived at the supermarket. I made her wear a bucket hat and went inside.

Y/n POV;-

This place became a heaven for me and I genuinely became happy after a very long time. Whenever I thought to choose between the two things , this guy bought both of them. He made me go through each and every section. We literally bought everything and he hasn't listened to me for once where I was supposed to decide between two things but wherever I told him to not buy things at that time he listened to me. These things can be used for a whole year and asking about who will use it he straight up said he will also be making , so we need each thing.

He bought many canvases and when I asked I don’t paint nicely , who will use it then he volunteered that he is the one who is going to draw . I am looking forward to seeing his skills. For the first time I felt he was a teen boy. Jungkook, let's go to the food section. I want to drink something. Ok let’s go.

Jungkook POV;-

In order to buy supplies for her I have to volunteer myself to make paintings with her and she is not leaving me anytime till I make good use of them . She is making me do things which I don’t want anyone to know about me , I just want to show myself as a cruel heartless mafia but why am I letting her change myself in front of her. Why am I showing my hidden side in front of her? Can’t I straight up deny her. Dragging myself with her she went to the drink section and as my eyes landed on banana milk old memories came back to me. Years passed , things changed but it is the same as it is.

Flashback;-
Author’s POV;-

A little boy was sitting beside his mother. As soon his eyes landed on the convenience store from where he always bought his banana milk. He tucked his mother's gown. What happened Jungkook? I want to buy banana mik from this store. We already have them in our house, my small baby. Counting on his fingers he showed how many bottles he had and at last ended up forgetting the count. His mom's heart softened watching his small boy struggling to get what he wanted and he will not take many days to complete a few bottles.

Asking the driver to stop the car , she held his tiny hands and took him inside. As soon as his eyes landed on the item he rushed there. BANANA MILK, JUNGKOOK WILL TAKE YOU HOME TODAY. His mother started chuckling watching his son struggling to pick it up but reacted with amusement when he finally did so. Wow , my small baby became a strong boy.

Back to the present;-
Jungkook POV;-

I felt someone tucking on my sleeves , tilting my head. I saw Y/n sulking like a baby. I have been calling you for a while , what were you thinking? No , no nothing. So I took banana milk for now and chocolate milk for late night , which one do you want? I shook my head. Ok then I will only decide , you should drink banana milk it somehow matches with you. You should definitely try this. I shook my head. Okay your loss. This stubborn girl started with her dramatic tricks , instead of moving she stood there sipping on her drink like a baby.

Woah this taste is amazing , how come people deny this . I hope I could knock some sense into them…..Yummm Yummmm. Her drama continued for a while and watching her enjoying her drink really tricked me and I ended up taking one for myself. I reacted the same when I used to react as a child and this taste is addictive just like before.I could see she was smiling and giggling watching that she won but she didn’t know unintentionally what she did for me.

Y/n POV;-
Our evening passed by really well and we ate a lot of street food and I didn't have to use much trick for that. I directly shoved the food in his mouth and finally he listened to me and ate by himself. Without bothering about carrying anything we walked freely and finally came back to the mansion at the speed of light. It took a long time for us to come back and as said I bumped once or twice and then he intertwined his hands with mine all the way as if I would be lost if he left me for a moment.

Getting back to the mansion we both went to our rooms after saying good night. I checked my phone and messaged to Junkook, otherwise he would definitely worry . I stretched my hand to get a hold of my bottle only to find it empty and it was really late. Putting the bottle near my chest I opened the door to not make much sound but I saw Jungkook opening the room which he always restricted me to and closed it from inside. What can be inside that room that he sneaked it at this hour? I mumbled under my breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 2.5K 31
Apart from The normal world Exists a world called Mafia world. In this world when a person enters he/she can't come out. This is story of mafia king...
213K 6.4K 52
Jeon Y/N, A sweet and kind hearted soul with an innocent mind, she loves everyone and always tries to make people around her happy... Unaware of the...
9.6K 580 90
You felt the cold metal of the gun press against your temple. Your breath shaky, you only prayed you would see their smiling faces once more. The BTS...
3.7K 188 41
A tall girl, standing amidst of a bloody land filled with bodies of no souls. Her hands are covered in blood as she stares at her brothers running to...