The High Society || Taejin

By jinniyakim

In a cruel world full of lies and deceit, only a few remain true. Seven lives are tangled in the fight for lo... More

Disclaimer
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Characters

3.1K 275 59
By jinniyakim

TAEHYUNG

An old soul, a man with a mysterious background. He's a happy-go-lucky guy who looks like he only loves three things: cars, cigarettes, and jazz. Living alone for almost half his life, Taehyung tries to navigate his time between his businesses and hobbies. And probably, love.

PARK SEOKJIN

He was married to Namjoon. After the fall of their business, he vows to uncover the truth behind his father's death.

MIN YOONGI

Resident of The Celestial Tower. Son of a politician and Hoseok's husband.

JUNGKOOK

Taehyung's best friend. Also, a resident of the Celestial Tower. Min Yoongi's younger brother.

PARK JIMIN

Jin's younger brotHe is aer. A college student who dreams to be like his elder brother.

NAMJOON

Jin's husband.

HOSEOK

Min Yoongi's husband. His in-laws disapproved of him for coming from a middle-class family. He is Jin's best friend.

SHIPS:

Taejin
Jikook
Sope
Namjin

Sorry but Namjoon is my favorite villain. Imagine him a bad boy in his turtle neck all black sexy nukim outfit. Yeah? 😅 I intentionally did not put a lot of descriptions. You would know their characters as the story progresses.

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 13.1K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
451K 30.7K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
913K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
138K 15.7K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...