Adelia āœŽ

By thevibexz

[ONGOING] "What would you do if I die?" "Die." "Oh you would die?" I mumble and he nods giving me a small s... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
epilogue

37

3.1K 78 47
By thevibexz

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
adelia

"Hey hunny bunnies," I blurt before yawning.

"Did you sleep?"

I shake my head. "I had no time," I barely slept because I was too busy robbing a gas station.

I never get caught too because I flash them then they drool at the sight and then I run away with a pack of cigarettes.

I walk out with a blue puff sleeves sundress getting shocked out of my thoughts when Zeke picked me up. I wrap my legs around his waist, squeezing around him tightly when he loosens his grip around me.

I don't know what we are doing but I'm hoping it's some sort of piggyback ride.

Or front ride?

Or, I don't know what we are doing kind of ride?

"Don't threaten me with a good time Darling," Zeke speaks up, grinning softly but mischief dances around his eyes.

"I suggested giving you a lap dance if you aren't nice to everyone. I guess I am threatening you with a good time;"

"I missed you," he kisses my cheek.

"I just went to visit Ajax and the Smiths, I wasn't gone for that long, Love,"

"It felt like years Darling," and years ago Gwen broke her back.

"What do you want for your birthday?" I ask, cuddling my face into his neck as he walks me down the stairs where my dad and Atlas sit.

"You,"

I raise a brow. "You already have me?"

He raises his.

"Stare off, one... two... three!" We hold eye contact for an impossibly long time before he grabs his keys and sets me on the floor gently.

"Anything you give me, I'll love," he tells me, referring to his birthday present.

"So I give you robux and you wouldn't care?"

"Give me robux and I'll be over the moon,"

"Where are you going?" Atlas asks, standing near us.

"I'm not sure really, we're just cruising. Might go try drowning him but you know, life is full of surprises," why did I say that? I dont know.

"Oh well, take care of him while you're drowning him," my dad says.

"He is the best," I admire Zeke before turning back to hug Atlas.

"Thank you for everything Atlas," my grip tightens as I try and lift him but I fail.

"All good," he side eyes me.

"Bye dad, love you!"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧

"This might be way too soon but If we ever get married," I start, a smirk taking over my face, "what would be your vows?"

"Hm, you'll love me even more for this one," he smirks.

I'm not sure if it's possible to love him even more than before because my love for him is infinite. Always will be.

"She came in and she was like a shot of espresso," a smile overtakes my lips. I nod, letting him continue.

"She's like being bathed in sunlight. She's incredibly energetic and enthusiastic," he chuckles. I feel sad for not coming up with that one.

"She had this sense of play and fun which was incredibly exciting." My heart fluttered.

"You're so cute," I flick his forehead.

"I learnt it for you," he pulls me closer.

"I love you so much," he kisses my temple.

"I love you too," I laugh softly, my stomach erupts with butterflies.

"I'll feel like I'd forget so I'll sing you a nursery rhyme when it comes to that part," I sigh, smiling at the nursery rhyme I'm going to sing for him.

I'm pretty sure I stalked a baby and their parents a couple of days ago and the baby was listening to it.

I think it was something like, 'you're my honey plum sugar bum.' It was something like that. Or I might just use some marvel quotes that seem sweet.

Or about death.

"And what song would that be, baby?"

"Surprise," Because I need to learn it first. "Omg, you didn't actually," my eyes widen as we stand in front of the store.

"Oh but I did,"

"You guys kept it!" I jump up and down before flinging myself at Zeke, who catches me easily.

"I love it and so do you. We met here,"

"We met at the cafe but this comes close," I kiss his nose, running inside Cookie Man. I go upstairs, missing his office. His spinning chair will always be my favourite.

"I got you a cookie from downstairs, eat it," he hands me a choc chip cookie.

"Half?" Before he could reply, I snap it in half and give him the smaller piece.

"I love you so much Darling," he says randomly.

"I love you too Zeke. Like this much," I stand on one side of the room then speed walk to the other. "You're my best friend really. I dont know where I'd be without you,"

He opens his Mac computer and puts a movie on, pulling me onto his lap. "Marvel? Again?" I smile shyly.

He nods as I get comfortable to watch the movie. "Wait, in a few hours can we go to the park with Kayden and the Smiths?"

"Anything you want Adelia,"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧

"Where are we meeting the Smiths?" Kayden holds my hand while we walk through the park.

"They should be here soon," I smile down at him.

"Okie," he looks around the park, the slides caught his attention and I knew it when he looked up at me with a pout.

"Fine," Zeke grumbles when I nudge his stomach with my elbow.

I was about to play at the park too but of course, Mr I got in your pants interrupted me.

He did get in my pants. A lot. Well, if pants are considered underwear then yes he has but I don't wear pants. I go around nake- I wear shorts. Dresses or your mum. I do wear pants but my half brain cell was telling me to say that

"Not you Adelia,"

"Is it because I'm old?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah."

"Yeah? Yeah, my butt Mr I am way too young," I scoff, rolling my eyes and make eye contact with a tree to get Zeke jealous.

"Damn you," he grumbles pulling me closer to him. We walk to the bench. What a conscience it's the same bench I told the old man that Zeke is my pimp and personally stripper.

"Don't be mad but I told the guy you were my pimp and I also showed the picture of you I photoshopped on a pole," I exhale slowly.

I totally didn't do that.

The part where I showed the man a photo of Zeke on a pole that is only for me to see. I mean, and Milo. Because we basically share him. I take it back, we don't share. But I still love Milo with my whole heart and he is my OG baby.

"You know this was the bench I made out with the man as well,"

"Really?"

"Yep, it's okay Zeke, you are the better kisser," I pat his shoulder.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," I smile sweetly at him when he laughs softly scooting closer to me and resting his head on my shoulder. We both watch as Kayden plays on the slides, swings and everything.

Now I'm lowkey jealous because I wanna play.

"What would you do if I die?"

"Die." he bluntly responded.

"Oh, you would die?" I mumble and he nods giving me a small smile.

"What would you do if I die?" He repeats my question.

"Live."

He frowns and I internally evil laugh at myself. That was a good one.

"On the real count, I'll cry because I have no Zeke in my life but then I'll laugh and tell you to tell Gwen I said hi. But then I'll cry again because I'll miss my personal stripper but then again-" he cuts me off.

"That means a lot thank you,"

"I wasn't done but sure, you're welcome," I kiss his hair.

"But if we are for real and you do die can you give me your bank account and if I die I'll give you mine,"

Ha, jokes on you. I don't have a bank account.

"Do you promise to use the money wisely?" he rests his chin on my shoulder and looks up at me.

"If buying a pole to remember you is wise then sure," I kiss his nose like he always does to me. He huffs before nodding.

"I love you."

"I love you too," I whisper sweetly.

"Good."

"Good." I repeat what he says.

"Now, I know this may be weird but believe it or not every day I wonder if Patrick and SpongeBob are friends with," I pause, "benefits,"

"Oh my fucking gosh Adelia,"

"What! It's true!"

"Adelia and Zeke!" I hear Mrs Smith call out from across the park and I grow happy. My heart does this thing that it always does when I hear something I love.

I want Mr Smith to be the person who walks me down the aisle when I get married. I also want to have my wedding in a grocery store. Specifically the aisle six. Because that was the date me and Zeke met.

6/something/what year are we in again?

I also want dad on my other side walking me down with Mr Smith. Mr Smith is my father figure and it'll be rude of me to not let him do it.

I'll feel disappointed in myself so I need that to happen.

A pair of arms wrap around me and I jump up giving them the biggest hug of my life. I miss them so much and I'm glad they're doing okay.

I think I'll go visit the library later. And the cookie man.

"I missed you," Mrs Smith squeezes me so tight I find it a struggle to breathe. I pat her back roughly to let her know she is allowed to loosen, I won't go anywhere.

She kisses my temple and lets me go. Breathing in for air, Mr Smith wraps his arms around me and kisses the top of my head. I feel Zeke's eyes on us through the whole thing.

"I'm sorry we're late, we did some birthday shopping for Zeke,"

"Tell me what you got him when he's not here!" I try shooing him away but his like, joined by the hip with me.

"So, how is it without any helper at the library?" I narrow my eyes. I get pulled onto Zeke's lap and I don't even try to get out of his grip because he just pushes me down.

"This is very inappropriate for our very appropriate life Zeke. You should know this by now," I shake my head apologising on behalf of Zeke's hornish behaviour. They laugh and sit down on the bench.

Is it bad that I'll laugh if someone just snatches Kayden with a dinosaur costume and run away? Maybe so. No, I think everyone will laugh. By everyone I mean my brain cells. Or cell because I lost two trying to figure out how Annabelle comes back to haunt people.

Adjusting in my seat, aka Zeke, I think about my bucket list. One I remember that caught my attention very well.

"Zeke, can I shove a tampon up your butt?" I look over my shoulder to see his eyes widen slightly.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because. Is it true they have flavours?" he mumbles.

"Yes."

"Really?"

"No."

He scoffs, "I love you."

"Since uh when?" I raise an eyebrow.

Smiling, I say, "I love you too."

"Good."

"I feel like I just watched porn," Mr Smith randomly says. That comment made my eyes widen, cheeks red and I choke on air.

"Pardon me, I think my brain misunderstood something," I turn to him eyes widened and Mrs Smith smack his arm.

"Excuse you!" she huffs out.

I look at Zeke and I don't know what I was expecting but it for sure wasn't a smirk.

"You do not say that in front of my innocent girl," Mrs Smith scolds him and if it was possible, my eyes widen even more.

"She isn't so innocent," Zeke informs them. Their attention turns to me.

"He is lying. Porn? What's porn? I don't know what that is," I rush out, my ears are probably red, my face and my neck.

He pulls me impossibly closer and I choke getting up, giving them a thumbs up and off I go to Kayden.

"Kayden wanna meet the Smiths?" I puff out my cheeks and blow the air from my mouth up to my face.

He looks at me from the slide and smiles, "Why are you red,"

"I watched birds having sex."

His eyes widen and I wince remembering he is only like what seven, eight?

"Kidding it was pigs- mums- dolphins- Oh look a bird, let's go to the Smiths and your brother," I flick my wrist.

He slides down and walks towards me, holding my hand as we walk across the park again. Mr Smith watches porn?

Yikes.

Or Zeke.

"Here is the dev- angel," I place him in front of the Smiths, a smile spreading across their lips.

"It amazes me how he's a spitting imagine of Zeke,"

No.

"Absolutely not. Kayden is much cuter," I point out causing Zeke to scoff and flip me off. How sad, but it's true.

"Thank you, Adelia, I am much cuter!" Kayden looks up at me and nods.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧

"Where are we going?" Kayden whispers to me.

"To get your brother something," I wiggle my eyebrows, a smile grew on both of our faces.

We stop in front of a flower store.

"Stay here. Do not move an inch or I will kick you both," I saw Zeke tense and well, Kayden, moves.

I won't be kicking him because I love him too much.

On the other hand, I'll gladly kill Zeke.

I walk into the store, a pretty brunette lady stood behind the counter with a newsletter. The store was empty but it was so oddly beautiful.

My mind wanders in amazement as I look at the little decor. Although this shop doesn't have much to it, I find it very alluring, not boring.

"Hey, what can I get for you today?" she places the newspaper down and gives me a generous grin.

Zeke please.

"Great, I'll get that and..." I trail off as I walk to check out the flowers. Feeling her eyes on my every move, I go into hiding.

I hid behind a flower.

Pink roses.

Perfect.

I'm sure they have something to do with appreciation, gratitude, and recognition. But what could I know?

Not much, that's for sure.

"These, thank you," I watch as she does everything she needs to before I peek my head out to see where the two are.

Zeke looks so lost that he looks like he is dreaming of goats having sex or something.

Or maybe that's just me.

No, probably Zeke.

"Thank you, have an excellent day!" I give her a bright smile before waving her off and walking out.

Zeke's shoots his head in my direction, a sweet smile spread across his lips when he looks at the flowers.

Should I pretend to give them to Kayden?

That's so mean.

Let's do it.

Walking to him with the flowers near his chest, I swerve him and go to Kayden. "There you go," I smile down at him.

I look at Zeke, feeling a tad bit bad when he gives me a soft smile with a thumbs up. I take that back, I feel very bad.

"I thought you said you're buying them for brother," he pouts.

My attention was still on Zeke, and I grew happy when his eyes lit up with what Kayden said. It was for him.

I turned my attention back to Kayden and gave him the 'play along eyes' which he does.

Not.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" he lowers his shoulders, tilts his head and squints his eyes.

I might cry myself to sleep.

Scoffing, I turn back to Zeke, "These are for you love," I hand him the flowers, a wide grin appearing on his face as he looks down and grabs them from my hand.

"Thank you," he leans forward kissing my cheek.

"I know I'm the best," I pat his hair and flick his forehead right after.

"Yeah," he hums, "you fucking are."

He leans forward and presses his lips against mine, feeling the flowers prickle my chest due to how close he is.

"Thank you," he hums again, bringing the flowers close to his face. I need to pee.

Like badly.

Like, I might pee my pants if I don't pee.

Peepee.

Anyways, what's everyone's favourite colour? Mine is rainbow because I feel bad leaving a colour out because they are all very pretty.

Even brown.

Yes, it may be the colour of your poop but on the bright side, it is better than green poop. Why am I thinking of poo?

Must be because I'm looking at Zeke.

Boom, roasted.

In his face.

"You're welcome love,"

He grabs my hand and walks us to Kayden. Oh- Kayden saw us smooching.

Sucks to suck.

"I am so sorry Kayden," I whisper when he looks away from me in disgust.

My bad.

"See what you did Zeke?" I let go of his hand and hold my heart. "That behaviour is unacceptable,"

"What?"

"The smooch smooch in front of kids kids behaviour,"

It sounded like I said kiss kiss.

But I said kid kid. I promise.

"Okay,"

"Okay," I repeat after him in the same deep voice he speaks in.

"I'm Iron Man,"

"Yeah?"

"Yes, indeed, why do you think I'm so famous?" Sudden realisation shocks me when he just nods.

"Are you jealous, Zeke?" My voice sounded as if I was teasing him, which by the way, I was not.

I totally was.

"How'd you know?"

"My spidey senses were tingling," I sigh.

"Ah, I see," he hums.

"Can you carry me, Zeke? My legs hurt," Kayden huffs.

"No."

"Yes, he will," I glare at him.

He looks at me, then at Kayden, then back at me. With a sigh, he says, "Fine."

"Good boy," I pat his shoulder.

"Fuck me dead,"

"You can frick me dea- okay I'm sorry. That wasn't appropriate for our very appropriate life," I huff, blowing the hair out of my face.

"Do you like my dress?" I do a quick twirl when Zeke looks over at me with Kayden in his arms.

"You look gorgeous," he smiles, his eyes stopping at my chest- oh.

"Okay, run along," I shoo him away.

"Yeah, yeah,"

I am hopelessly in love with this man.

He better be hopelessly in love with me too otherwise I'll smack his butt. Actually, he would like that so I would slap his head. Not in a dirty way.

And before you're dirty mind thinks differently, I am talking about the one that is attached to your neck, not the one that is down there.

Yeah.

Some people are just so dirty-minded, it is unbelievable. I bet I would be with Gwen by now if I was that dirty-minded.

But I'm not.

"Thanks for the flowers love," he mumbles quietly holding the roses in his hand.

"Of course!" I catch up with him, patting his shoulder again.

"Do you like Milo?" I ask him.

"No."

Oh.

He can go frick himself. Appropriately.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Thank you for reading! I'm not sure if this chapter was already written in like earlier chapters but I found it in my drafts from the old version and wanted to post it so please let me know if it is already in this book.

*not edited*

Sending you guys roses, hugs, and love. And food because you deserve to fuel yourself! <3 Hope you had a great day!

With love xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 52.7K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
236K 4.6K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
3K 492 52
Everyone has their little fairytale which they believe will come true someday. Hell, they all have that itsy dream they hold on to just for survival...
2.1M 53.5K 51
As a result of the tragic death of her father; Heaven Foster's life has mouldered into a exasperating cycle of moving from one home to another. Con...