LOST IN SPACE /WILL ROBINSON

By saanvinarang_01

Anna windsor someone who had no idea who she would become in the future and what problems and situations she... More

INTRODUCTION
CAST
THE SUPERNATURAL POWERS
THE SUPERNATURAL POWERS PT. 2
ANNA WINDSOR
A BIT IN THE FUTURE
THE GLOWING BOOK
DARK AND LIGHT
THE TIME LINE (IMPORTANT)
THE CHRISTMAS STAR
RESOLUTE
A QUESTION
24TH COLONIST GROUP
JUDY ROBINSON
THE MECHANIC
ALL ABOARD
SCHOOL
GIRLFRIEND
THE ATTACK
IMPACT
ALONE
WILL AND ROBOT
THE ICE
ROBINSONS
DIAMONDS IN THE SKY
INFESTATION
JUST TOGETHER
LITTLE SECRET
WE WERE HERE
CONTACT
PLAN
ONE LAST TIME
THE TOWER
TRANSMISSION
THE ALIEN CREATURE
THE RETURN
STAYS
TRAUMA
THE GUN
COMFORT
1962
TRAJECTORY
THE CAVE
RESURRECTION
PLS READ!
LEFT
STRANGER DANGER
READ!!
DANGER!

RUN AND HIDE

401 11 22
By saanvinarang_01

"I don't want to experience losing someone I love ever again..."

THIRD PERSON POV

John walked out of the jupiter with metal stakes for safety in his hand, trying to find Penny, will and Anna.

"Penny? Will? Anna? Where are you guy- woah how did you even- nevermind i don't even wanna know." John said, looking up mid-sentence as he saw them practically hanging in air.

"Hey john" "hey dad." The three said together laughing at his reaction.

"Anyways, come down." John called out to them and went to put the fence.

Anna safely put robot down, waving her fingers in the air as she reduced the pressure, the air which was holding him up in the air and then got down herself.

"Hey, what about us?" Penny yelled down to Anna.

"Aw, I was gonna leave you guys up there." Anna said jokingly.

"Not funny." Will said but laughed anyway.

"Should I just drop you guys?" Anna asked raising her hands.

Sounds of protest could be heard from both of the siblings as Anna joked.

"Geez kidding." Anna said bringing them down as well.

"That was fun." Will said, jumping down with Penny.
"Yea it was." Penny said.
"Thanks Anna." They both then said together.
"Anytime guys." Anna said grinning.

"I'm going inside." Penny said after a minute of silence, going to the jupiter not really waiting to hear a response.

Will and Anna stared after her as Penny just walked out, they both shared a look.

"Tennagers." Both muttered under under their breath, shaking their head slightly.

Will and Anna then caught each other's eye and broke into a laugh.

"Okay, I'm gonna go inside as well, you?" Anna said.
"I'll stay outside for a while with robot."
"Okay, see you." Anna said walking inside the jupiter.

Will looked around and saw his father hammering the fence into the ground. He looked at the robot and walked up to his father offering him help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome to alpha centauri. Welcome to your new life. Its been a long journey for you. Almost 26 trillion miles, but you're home now."

Will, Anna and Penny were beginning the jupiter expansion protocols. They were in the jupiter with dr. Smith and robot while John, Maureen and Judy went to the Watanabe's jupiter from the chariot.

"I like it here." Penny commented, watching the video on the screen. "Look at these people, everyone's abs are so well defined." She continued.

"I hope we get there soon." Anna said staring at scenery in the video.

"Please begin expansion now." The computer voice said.

"Okay let's get this over with." Penny said as the video ended and made her out of the hub to the cockpit, Will and Anna behind.

"Expansion guides" Will said looking at the computer.
"Check." Anna said flicking on a few switches.

"Oh no, yeah mom, I would love to stay here and do 80 boring chores, while you get to go out and meet new survivors." Penny said mockingly.

"Hydraulic stoppers?" Will asked.
"Check." Penny said flicking on switches.

"Oh Judy, you should go too. Just in case someone needs you to do something heroic." Penny continued earning a chuckle from Anna who was standing beside her.

"Activate expansion." Anna said.

The three switched on switched above their heads together activating the jupiter expansion.

"Clear immediate surroundings."the automated voice said. "Expansion failure."

Anna looked at the computer screen and found that a large rock was blocking the way.

"Yeah I probably should go-" Anna started but got cut off by Will.

"Leave this to me." He said and ran out, robot following him. Anna and Penny shrugged and waited for while to see what Will would do.

"Expansion completed." The automated voice said.

"It worked, I'm gonna go and read a book for a while." Penny told.
"Yeah okay." Anna said.

Penny nodded her head and went to her room.

"Whatever you did, it worked." Anna said into the radio to will.
"I moved the rock in the way." Will's voice came back.
"And?"
"Robot helped me of course." Will said chuckling.
"Okay." Anna laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After some time of reading a book with Penny and talking with her, Anna went out of the jupiter to Will and robot.

When she reached there, she found the robot drawing something on the ground with his finger.

"Hey." Will said looking up at the sound of footsteps.
"Hi, he's drawing something?"
"Yeah he is."
"Cool let's see."

The robot drew a weird eight and stopped for a moment.

"An eight? But you wouldn't know what an eight looks like." Will guessed commenting on what the robot made.

"Even if he did, it really looks weird." Anna said as the the two circles were overlapping each other.

The robot brought his finger closer to the ground and drew five dots around the two circles.

"A headless snowman with five dots?" Will tried to guess helplessly.
"Yeah I can't really tell." Anna said.

Will took out his camera and started recording.

"This appears to be the first known work of art of an artificial intelligence of alien origin, medium, dirt from an unknown planet." Will said recording and then brought the camera near to the robot's face.

"What would you like to call your masterpiece, Picasso?" Anna asked.
"Danger." The robot simply said.

Will and Anna sighed and stopped recording.
"Lets try something else." Will said thoughtfully.
"How about tic-tac-toe?" Anna asked.
"Yeah sure." Will said and they started playing.

"I won, again." Anna said laughing.
"This time I'll win, come on another." Will said.

They then heard the sound of a vehicle and looked up in wonder. They saw the chariot 2 approaching nearby.
The chariot halted to a stop and Judy hopped out of it.

"Will, can I talk to you for a second?..... alone." Judy called out to Will and added when the robot started to follow him.

Will walked to Judy and they both talked in hushed tones. Anna noticed that Judy looked a little tense and wondered what it was about.

After a minute or so Judy raised her voice a little and said something to Will. Both of the siblings looking really worried.
Anna decided to go to them and ask what wrong.

"Whats going on?" Anna asked anxiously when she reached up to them. Judy looked a little angry while Will had tears in his eyes.

"The resolute was attacked by something what looked like a robot with four arms and a glowing red face. Like Will's robot, it's dangerous." Judy stated.

Anna frowned as Judy told her and glanced at Will. Judy saw right through her silence.

"You knew too." Judy said more than asked slowly and walked to the direction of the jupiter. "I'm going to tell mom and dad."

"Wait no, he's changed." Will said following Judy trying to convince her.

"Yes he really had, he saved me, Will and even you Judy." Anna said.

Judy turned around and looked at the both 12 year olds. The three of them were still outside of the jupiter. Robot was still standing at the place they were drawing and staring at the three.

"Anna its also the reason we all crashed here, the reason your family's dead and you're left alone." Judy said not realizing how harshly and in a bad way she said that until she saw tears well up in the little girl's eyes.

Judy took a deep breath mentally cursing for saying that while Will looked at her in a disappointed way.

"Wait, I'm sorry, I didn't mean-" Judy got cut off by Anna walking inside the jupiter, will following her to see if she's okay.

"Shit." Judy said and kicked a rock.

Anna ran into her room, tears blurring her vision. She knew Judy didn't mean it like that but she couldn't help herself. Anna sat on the bed and took off her glasses, wiping her tears. After a few deep breaths she was able to calm herself and trying so hard not to remember those horrid moments.

Will entered the room looking for Anna and found her sitting on the bed, staring at the floor.
He went up to her and sat down beside her. Anna looked at Will. He noticed that her eyes were red and glistening behind her glasses.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry, Judy shouldn't have said it like that but I'm sure she didn't mean-"

"I'm okay Will, and I dont think Judy said it like that. I just couldn't help but get emotional." Anna said in a slightly hoarse voice.

"There's nothing wrong in that." Will said with a little smile and pulled Anna into a hug.

Anna was shocked for a moment but hugged Will back, muttering a thank you.

"What should we do with robot, we can't let anyone know yet?" Anna asked Will, worried about robot and what others might do with him.

"I have an idea." Will said.

Will showed Anna a cave he found where they could hide the robot for a while. Both of them were packing a few essentials for the trip.

Anna reached the door of Will's room and saw Dr. Smith standing there. She hadn't noticed Anna yet.

"Hey. Where you going?" Smith asked Will from the door when she saw him packing.

"Hey Will, you ready to go collect some cool things?" Anna said winking at Will right before Smith turned to look at her.

"Yeah, we're going to collect more stuff." Will said answering to both Anna and Smith.

"You think thats a good idea? Maureen said to stay inside the perimeter." Smith said smiling.

"Yeah, we'll be safe." Will said hanging his bag on his shoulder.

"Exactly and there's nothing we can't handle. We're taking the robot too." Anna added, and then proceeded to walk outside.

"Hey don't forget your map." Smith said handing Will his hand device as he got up to follow Anna.

Will muttered a thanks to Smith in response. He reached to the door and stopped. "Do me a favor?" He asked turning around.

"Dont tell your parents. I was 12 once too." Smith said smiling.
"Thanks." Will said and went outside.

"I still get bad vibes from her." Anna said as she and Will hurriedly walked out of the jupiter.
"Okay robot come on." Will said and the Robot walked to them.

Anna turned off the perimeter fence from her device and the lights of the fence turned from red to green.

"You gonna say it?" Will asked the robot. The robot said nothing in response.

"Okay then, no danger." Will said.
"Yet. We should move." Anna said and the three started to walk to their destination, cave.

The two kids and the robot were in the forest, walking at a good pace until they heard Judy shout their names trying to stop them.

"Hey you both can't be out here. Get back inside." Judy said, running up to them.

"So we can wait around until you tell dad. No thanks." Will said still walking.

"Wait." Judy said standing in front of Will making him stop. "We've all been wondering what happened with the Resolute. Why we crashed here. And the reason is standing right next to you. Why doesn't that scare you?" She tried to reason with her brother.

"Because he's changed."
"Thats not good enough."
"How come you don't believe me?"
"Believing has nothing to do with it Will. Its about me protecting you."
"He's protecting me."

"Thats right Judy. Robot wouldn't help Will, me and even you if he hadn't changed. Trust us." Anna said.

"And what if it changes again?" Judy asked worried.

Will shaked his head and proceeded to walk forward but Judy stopped him.

"Don't you always say that people make mistakes sometimes, and that they deserve a second chance?"

"Maybe people do b-" Judy got cut off.

"He's more like us than you think." Anna said backing Will. "And we have a plan, Will tell her."

"Yeah look there's a cave a few miles in this direction. We can hide him there and that way everyone's safe from everyone. Isn't that what you want anyway?"

Judy sighed and looked at the robot.
"Its gonna work and Will can tell John about this once we hide him, himself." Anna told Judy.

Judy sighed again taking it into consideration. Penny ran up to them smiling widely.

"You guys realize we're on the wrong side of the fence? So whatever going on here, I think its great." Said Penny. Will walked into a direction, robot following him as usual.

"Or not." She added after a thought when she looked at judy's and Anna's face.

Judy and Anna started to walk following Will to the cave, Penny trailing behind wondering whats going on.

"Hey, listen I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I didn't mean-" Judy apologized to Anna but got cut off.

"Its all good, I know you didn't mean it that way. I just overreacted." Anna smiled.

"You didn't overreact. Its okay to show emotions, you don't have to hide them and you're not alone, we're here with you." Judy said smiling as well, glad Anna forgave her for what she said out of anger.

They both shared a quick hug and kept walking. Anna walked forward to catch up with him, talking to him every once in a while. Judy told Penny about what happened and they both talked silently.

All of them reached on a river side where many green buds of flowers were grown. Judy passed Penny something to eat which she caught with her hands making a clap sound which opened the buds, turning into beautiful pink and yellow flowers.

"Check it out." Penny said bending down on her. She clapped to which the buds returned by opening up into flowers. "Its beautiful."

Judy looked around in fascination and clapped as well blooming more flowers. Soon enough Anna clapped a few times too looking at the flowers in awe.

"This is so cool." Will commented, bending down like Penny and doing the same. He then looked at the robot who seemed to be processing whats going on.

Robot clapped making a loud metal thud sound but all of the buds in the surrounding bloom into the same pretty flowers. They all smiled widely as that.

Suddenly they all heard a terrifying roar of an animal.
"Danger Will robinson." The robot said.
"We shouldn't be out here."Judy said telling them to keep moving.

"Lets get going." Anna said.

"I don't know, maybe we should turn back." Penny said as they walked further into the woods.

"How much further is the cave?" Anna asked Will.

"Less than a mile." He answered checking the map.

The roaring of the animal got louder and seemed to get closer. "Its getting closer." Anna stated alarming them all.
"Run." Judy told them.

They all ran through the trees and the wild bushes of the forest trying to overcome whatever alien animal was coming for them.

They could still hear the snarling and roaring of that creature. They stopped before they would fall,there was a dead end.

I finally updated
I had some time between the preparation of exams so I wrote this chapter.
And thank you so much 3k.
I can't tell how happy I am.
Keep reading.
Please make sure to vote and comment.
Have a great day<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 147 40
Long ago, in a small solar system in the universe, a young girl was born. However, this girl had the power to go through space with ease with no cons...
Plutonian By Sonia John

Science Fiction

3M 197K 82
[THIS STORY IS FREE WITH EXCLUSIVE BONUS CONTENT] A fake relationship, a diabolical plan and a threat to the human race. The only thing that ties th...
460 164 49
Being one of the people that left earth during the reset was not on: Rose, John's, or Lily's list. They all now have to learn what it means to grow...
16K 327 55
Maxwell Jenkins oneshotsss and imaginesss because we need themmmm ≪◦ ❈ ◦≫ CONTAINS WILL ROBINSON ONESHOTS ≪◦ ❈ ◦≫ 1#in Maxwelljenkins ≪◦ ❈ ◦≫ Started...