Straw Hats In My House ?! [on...

By wussuphuhh

> How did straw hats crew appear in y/n l/n world? > will Luffy like the "new" world. > There will be no pira... More

y/n's intro
y/n boring life and The arrival
They are here ?!
This is my world
A/n
That is how we are here
No pirates in my "world"
Is this the right decision !?
A/n
On the way to shopping mall !!
Shopping w straw hats !! pt2
Mayla, meet the straw hats pirate
‼️PLEASE READ‼️
Another Pirates ?!!
We are better than that ?!?, Clean the house
🕊️ Just read this please 🕊️
On the same day !!
Study with kidd
Dad is here....?
why... it is not me..?
Waking Up
Once again
Explaination~
What actually happened that day

Shopping w straw Hats !! pt1

5.2K 109 37
By wussuphuhh

(credit to the art owner above^)
.

And for all those confused

['this is y/n pov, 'this will be narrator pov, this will be a/n ]

Y/n pov

" Ok, now we will go to shopping mall but you guys need to change your clothes first. Nami and Robin, both of you can wear my clothes and hmm. Lets see."
I scan the men clothes and i dont think there is a problem with their attire, except for Franky and Brook. Sigh.

"Brook, you needs to cover your body and face because uhh-- you know... Err... They might think you are a ghost...? So if you dont mind. Lets add more clothes or scarf to cover your face."
Ok. Was it ok? Im not saying bad things right or myb-

"Yohohoho dont worry y/n san, im ok and i understand what you are trying to say. Well, i doesnt have meat bcs im already dead yohohoho.

"Fuhh then ok, you guys wait here for us and oh- Sanji. Do you wanna go shopping outside with us and are the food already done...or not?"

"Oh, yn chwan~ sadly, there is not enough ingredient so i might as well made only simple food. But sorry to say this, can we buy more ingredient if its ok-"

Dangg dont say it out loud that i have no ingredient.

" Huhh!? With this big ass house, and you said she doesnt have enough ingredient ?! Tch, like i said, you are stingy.."
Zoro grins while laying on the sofa, closing his eyes.

What did he said?!?? Stingy !? Me !?
I move toward him and punch his side body. What do you think, im not good in sport huh, zoro !?

"Ah-, what the heck woman?!. How dare you touch me-"

Nono dont tell me he is going to slash me or something-

"Oii shitty moss head, back off you big stupid green head!! Back off from my y/n chan. Dont worry y/n chan, i will protect you from this shitty mosshead."

"HAH!?? What did you say ero- cook. This is not your problem. --Blah blah blah."

Ouh, what a split personality Sanji have there. Hmm w/out wasting anymore time.

I then bring Nami and Robin to my room, and after 10 minutes we are already done getting ready.

"Ok guys, i just remember this but i dont think i can bring all of you with me to the shopping mall, that is why im going to call one of my friends first. Wait a min.

While Sanji is serving them some fruits he found in the fridge, Yn reaches her phone and try to call her friend, Farlan because she know he doesnt do anything worth it in that time.

Oh? Why do they look at- ah~ they dont have this kind of phone i see~.
And where is this mf didnt pick up his phon-

"Hello~, my sweetie y/n~^^"

"--oh hey, Farlan. And dont you dare hanging up your phone on me !! I want to ask you a favor so just come to my house right now. Its worthy than go out with some girls, ughh."

"Hahh!?!? Yniee i dont wan-"

"I give you 15 min to came or else..."

"--Yess y/nie !! I will come right away dont worry !!"

*Hang up*

Tch this guy, if i didnt force him, he wont come. Sigh.

"Super !! Technology !! What is that y/n sis ?! It look weird but superr amazing."
Franky strikes a "super" pose

"Oh this ? Well this is same as your den den mushi, but this one got advance a lil bit."
Y/n shows off her phone to Franky. Franky, Chopper, Luffy and Usopp seeing it with a star eyes but flinching away when a song appeared.

Well its actually ring tone with "we are" song.
(The r.t. start from in the middle)

"Argh-, what is this song ?"
Chopper flinched before hiding behind Franky.

"Hehe give my phone bac--"

"Hello ? Who is this ? My name is Luffy and im going to be King of the pirate ok !? Hell-"

Y/n put her palm on Luffy mouth, her eyes wide open prosessing what actually happening rn.

Then, Luffy accidently press the "speaker" button.

"Hello? Y/n, y/n ? Are you there ? What happening ? Who is that? Y/n-"

"Ahh, mom. Im sorry what ?."
Damn damn damn damn, she is gonna be mad at me if she knows i bring men to this house!

"Y/n, whose voice is that ? I feel like i have heard that voice before?"

"Mom, i will explain to you later, im late to do something right now. So i will call yoi back later, ok? Bye mom."

"Wai-"

*Hang up*

"Luffy !! What do u think you are doing ?! Dont do something like that again!"
Y/n scolds at him, hitting his chest several time.

"If my mom heard i bring unknown men here, she will came here the next day even if she got business trip far from here, just to give me a lecturer. sobs sobs."

Y/n dramaticly wipes her fake tears until then she heard a bell ring.

"Oh, seems like my friend is here. Lets go."
Y/n walks excitedly, knowing that she can shopping with her favourite characters. Thinking of it just make her heart beat fast.

The crews look at the outside of her house, mouth gaping and eyes widened. They all look at y/n at the same time.

(Outside y/n house. I found this at pinterest btw;)

"Y-y/n is this your h-house?"
Nami asked with her "$" eyes and mouth watering.

"Hah? Oh ofc this is not my  house but my  parents house? Why do you asked ?"
Y/n seems weird with Nami questioned and she always wondering why people have the same reaction and question everytime they come to her house.

"Hey, y/n im here~"
Farlan rans to y/n but stop his movement when he saw some random people.

"Oii !! What do you think you are doing with my y/niee huh !?"
He rans to y/n at fast speed.

Oh no no, he always become protective over me but if he want to fight them. Err. He better not think about it.

"Ahh Farlan. Come here faster. Its ok. They arer not strangers."

Farlan come to y/n and put his hand on y/n waist while look at others with serious face.

"So, who are they?"
Farlan whispering to y/n.

y/n then explain to him from A to Z.
.
.
.
.

"Hahh?!?!You are telling me that they are the characters from One piece !?!?"

Farlan didnt watch One piece like how y/n does, but he know one or two characters in it.

" Ok, when i look at it- aghhh- Nami !? Robin chan !? Omgg my fav character!!"

Farlan run to the women with almost same as tornado leg with his love eyes.

Ah, this is bad. He can definetly br friend with sanji.

"Hey what do you think you are doing huh !? Pervert man."
Sanji says as he lighting a fire for his cigarette.

Farlan stop his movement and go to Sanji. Stomping.

" Whaddya say ?!?! If i remember you-- Wait- since you are not famous for me to know u..."
Farlan search google. "What is the person with curly eyebrow and yellow hair in one piece personality"

"Oh ok. If im a pervert than who is this !?!? Tch."
Farlan show his phone toward sanji.

(From Pinterest)

Sanji didnt move, he is shocked while the others laughs at how ugly he look like. Obviously from zoro.

Farlan grabs sanji collar.

"Beside dont you think Nami chan~ and Robin chan~ are pretty !?"
Farlan whispered to Sanji speechless state and rise a brow, smirking at him.

"... Yes, you are right...?"

"Im Farlan"

"You are right Farlan. They are both the prettiest girl in the world~"
Sanji got serious look on his face and shake farlan hand.

"Ouh ok ok. Stop. Now as you guys see this is my friend, Farlan. And he will also driving you guys to the mall."
Hmm this serious going to be a long long day for sure. Sigh.

Farlan waves at the others, introducing himself.

" Ok so..- not again... Luffy, Usopp Chopper, Franky!! You guys come down here !! What do you think you are doing on my car !?!?"

Dark aura can be seen surround y/n with her hair spread out. Eyes become something human should not have.

" Oh no. Y/n wait dont. Hey, what are you guys waiting for? Please ask ur friends to came down right now before y/n loses control !!"
Farlan yells to the others while grabbing y/n as hard as he could. The others hurrily ask them to come down from the car.

"Omg this girl is soo freaking strong- y/n relax! I will buy you some chicken later ok".

Farlan flinch from the sudden glare from y/n. The dark aura dissappear. And only warm smile appeared.

"Promise me ok ?? Hehe"
Y/n say smilling and showing her pinky finger to farlan.

"Ugh you are rich- tch, fine since you are cute then yes, ofc."
Farlan ruffle her hair.

"Does she got split personality or what"

"Shut up stupid marimo, cant u see y/n look soo adorable right now?"
Sanji and Zoro like always insults each other while the other look at Farlan and y/n with adored face.

"Y/niee, farlan-iee. Me too me too. I also want chicken. Chicken."
Luffy appeared out of now where. Jumping up and down,mouth watering.

"Eh? Oh ofc luffy now lets go !!"

The other say YESS (except zoro) and get ready to go.
.
.
.
.

How will my day will be today? I cant wait.
.
.
.
.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Omg guys. I hope u guys didnt get bored. Im really sorry if but ik the plot kinna slow:( well bcs i want to make yn interaction with others. Sorry. And pls wait for the next chap.🥳🥳

Words: 1665

Rewrite : 10 Nov 2022 (Thur)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 16.8K 23
what if the prince charming of the school aka shousuke komi falls in love with an older girl who's a friend of his older sister and to make it more s...
27.8K 814 22
N x reader Completed When N is looking around the forest he stumbles upon a stranger in a cave. PanPirate on Quotev TheWrittingPan on Ao3
50.8K 2.3K 7
After Corasan's death, Law is saved by another...
80.5K 2.5K 47
"I was a regular girl with loving parents if you believe it." Kiyone Rian, a girl who was one of the S62 generations. With a father who cheated on he...