arranged bride ft.anuseena

By anuseena_msian

heyy guys !!! ok so pls meri galtiya ignore karna ....this is the first time I am writing ...also there will... More

introduction ( singh family )
introduction (mallik family)
introduction ( mpt )
part 1 (Driti bhaag gai??)
Haseena and Anubhav married ??
THEIR FIRST NIGHT ❤️
note ....
TRUTH REAVELED ?? 😲
THANK YOU 😍😍
TRUTH REVEALED😲 ..PART 2
HAPPY NEW YEAR
TRUTH REAVELED 😲 PART 3
TRUTH REVEALED 😲 PART 4
DHOKHA ??
DECISION ....
PADHO !!! important hai !!
getting together ..
letter ???
harsh!!!!
MOVING TOGETHER !!
BHABHI ???
samajh nahi aa raha kya likhu 🤭🤭
NEW DSP !!??
Kareena ... BOND ❤️
karu nahi karishma
café part 1
Capacinno blunder 💞
anushma+anuseena 💖
case 🤔
☺️
case 🤔 part 2
haseena's dress
first kiss 💋😘
date ??
confession ❤️
epilogue

finally meeting KARU !!!

1.5K 112 40
By anuseena_msian

New day.

new hopes.

As it is said, every morning brings new hopes and positivity. But for Haseena she was not so sure anymore ....

She thought that maybe yesterday was her new hope, but anubhav crushed it very easily... and she couldn't complain about it either, she herself didn't know why whenever she saw him she became speechless ..... she couldn't answer him ...

For him, he was forced into this... but she was also not dying to marry him ... she was also forced into this. But the difference was he had people to complain to and she, she had no one .... Maybe when she meets KARU she could share her feelings with her and could feel light ....

She got up with so many thoughts .... She was thinking about yesterday ...how he simply said he to stay away from him ...

She tried to be normal like him ... but deep down she knew that she couldn't act like him ...

She put her suitcase on the bed and took out her clothes and other stuff ... she took out a pair of jeans and a loose t-shirt for now ...

She brushed her teeth and headed towards her shower. she turned the knob of the shower and stood under the stream of hot water for some time.... She wanted to clear her head .....

After getting ready, she sat on the bed contemplating if she should go out or not ...... what if he gets angry with her ???

She came out of her room looking a little nervous... she checked the time, it was 7:00 a.m ... she took a long breath and walked ... she only had 1 hour left ... after that she had to go to her new police station as an S.H.O ...

He is not caging me .... He just ummmm .........doesn't like me ....SHE THOUGHT .....

Fighting her inner self she went downstairs ..... she was hungry, she didn't eat anything last night ...

Roaming a while in the living room, she spotted the kitchen .... She entered the kitchen with small steps and gasped to see the beautiful-modern kitchen .....

She entered the kitchen and saw a lady in nearly her 50's talking to some other teenage girls ...

LADY - good morning, Mrs. Singh...

Mrs. Singh .... The chills that hearing this was inhuman ...

HASEENA - good morning ....

LADY - I am Mrs. Trisha Chandani ( TC ) caretaker and cook of the house and these are my helpers to clean and look after the work of the house....

HASEENA - oh !!!

TC - app to jo anuradha ma'am ne bataya tha, aapke bare me use bhi jyada khoobsurat hai !! anubhav sir ke liye bilkul perfect match ..

HASEENA - thank you !! aur pls Hume Haseena bulaiye aap hamse badi hai !!

TC - hum esa kaise kar sakte hai ...Mrs. Singh ....ye to galat hoga !!!

HASEENA - pls I insist ....

TC just nodded her head and started doing her work again knowing that her employer needs his breakfast sharp at 7:15 ...

HASEENA - laiye hum aapki madad kar de ....

TC - nahi .... Nahi .... Aap hamare boss ke patni hai .... Aapko to aaram karna chahiye ... hum hai khana banana ke liye ...aako jo chahiye aap hamko bata dijiye ham kar denge ...

HASEENA - nahi hame kuch nahi chahiye ....par kamse kam hame chai to bana le ne dijiye .... Aue ab ham aapki koi baat nahi sunenege ....

She said playfully to which both of them laughed ....

After a few minutes breakfast was ready, Mrs. Chandani set the table while Haseena poured the tea in 2 cups ...

She asked one of the maids to serve it to him ....

She didn't want to go in front of him not that she was scared but she didn't want to see him after tomorrow .....

She heard him coming and sitting down on the chair ..... she took her breakfast and sat on the barstool placed against the counter ...

Mrs. Chandani was outside serving to anubhav.... She was waiting for Haseena to come but didn't say anything .... She left for the kitchen and found her eating there ....

Before she could ask her anything anubhav called her out .... Haseena wanted to listen ...

Did he like her tea ??!!

Anubhav silently ate his toast and scrambled eggs as per his usual breakfast ....

He took a sip of the strong and hot tea and stopped for a second ...

It was not like his regular chai but still, he liked it ...

TC - ji sir ... aapko kuch chahiye ???

ANUBHAV - nahi ... sab thik hai ... chai bohot acchi thi aaj ....

He said with a little smile ... Haseena smiled a little ....

He complimented her not directly but still ...he was not an ungrateful person, he knew how and when to praise a person for his hard work ... he liked when someone did their work perfectly with dedication ...

At least he liked something ....

TC - Mrs. Singh ne aaj chai banai hai sir ...

haseena's smile now disappeared .... He met her eyes and stared at her, who was now looking at her timidly .... she gulped and looked down, fidgeting with her fingers ...

she hated getting nervous in front of him because that's what happened all the time .... He was soo good-looking that every time she saw him she got nervous ....

She watched him keeping his cup aside and pushing his plate away ... he stood up abruptly...

She watched his movements with wide eyes ...

He was shooting glares, burning holes through her dress .... She saw him clenching his knuckles ....

She couldn't match his heated gaze and looked down ...

He wanted to say so many things .... He wanted to remind her to stay away from him .... But couldn't say anything in front of the servants ...

He took his coat and walked out ...

She could practically feel the pity radiating from Mrs.Chandani's face ....

She felt bad, today because of her he left his food in the middle ....

She went to her room controlling her tears .... She saw the time and it was 7:30 .... !!!! she had to report to headquarters at 8 o'clock and then go to her station ...

she was just hoping that after such a bad start of the day she could at least get some peace ....

She got ready in her uniform and went to the headquarters to report ... after that she went to her station, which she got to know was some MAHILA POLICE STATION .....

.

.

.

.

.

MPT ...

She entered the station and saw that nothing was proper .... A girl was approximately in her early 20's constantly taking selfies ... a man in his middle 20's adoring her and a lady in her late 50's screaming on someone through phone ....

LADY - chal beta ab rakh tu .... Haa ho gay aaj ka tera kota khatam .... Aunty!!!.... aunty kisko bola haa ..... ABE NAASHPEETE ... KEEDE PADE TERE MOOH ME .... TERA PURA KHANDAAN NAARKH ME JAAE ... RAKH PHONE !!!!!!!!!!!!.....

She was somewhat scared and shocked by hearing the lady screaming so much on someone ....

LADY - areee .... Cheete jaa na hamare liye chai leya na ...

GIRL - are puspa ji chaliye naa ... hum badnam ke paas ja ke chai pee ke hi aa jate hai ...

MAN - bilkul sahi kahi hai aap santu ji ....(was cut an old man { om } coming from the washroom )

Om - aee cheete teri santu ji galat bolti kai kab hai !! ( he said with sarcasm )

MAN - ye to bilkul sahi bola tune bilote !!!

GIRL - meri tariff ho gai ho to chale ??!!!

Haseena chuckled after seeing these people ... " maza aaega inke saath kaam karne me " she thought ....

They were going outside when they saw her

LADY - jii ... aap kon hai ??

HASEENA - hum hai aplogo ki nai senior aur is thane ki incharge .... S.H.O. HASEENA ...... SINGH ......

All were confused and looked at each other and then saluted her ...

ALL 3 except om - jai hind MADDAM SIR !!!

HASEENA - hmm ... jai hind hame hamara cabin nahi dikhaenge ???

LADY - dikhaenge na madam sir ... aaeye na ...

.

.

.

They went to her cabin Haseena looked around for some time and then indicated to them to give their introduction ...

LADY - jai hind madam sir, head constable pushpa singh ( ps ) cum counseling head reporting...

MAN - jai hind madam sir senior constable cheeta chaturwedi (cc) cum women physiology specialist reporting ...

GIRL - jai hind madam sir, santosh sharma (ss) junior constable cum cyber crime incharge , new posting abhi 1 hafte phele hi duty join kari hai ...

HASEENA - hmmm ... bas itna hi staff hai yaha ???

Om - madam sir me hu na ... jai hind madam sir I am billu, billu champat ( bc )..... ye log mujhe billu, billota jaise alag alag naamo se bulate rehte hai ....

HASEENA - hmmm ... phele to aap apne senior se baat karna sikhiye aur dusra ..... wardi kaha hai aapki ??

Cc - madam sir ... madam sir ... he .... He .... He ... madam sir ...

Ss - iske aage bhi kuch bolega ??!!!

Cc - ji ji santu ji .... Aapka hokum sarakho par ....

And ispe santosh gave her signature teeth wala expression ...

Cc - madam sir ye police force me nehi hai ....

HASEENA - ooo .... To aap report likhwane aae hai ??!!! pushpa ji ... aap pls inki report likh dijiye ....

Bc - nahi nahi madam sir uski koi jarurat nahi hai ...

cc- haa madam sir ye report likhwane nahi aaya hai ... ye to yaha ke kaidi h ...

HASEENA - kya ?? itni laparwahi kaidi hai au rese hi ghum raha hai ...!!!

She scolded them ....

Ps - nahi nahi madam sir esa kuch nahi hai .... Matlab ye phele ...char tha ....par ab nahi h .... Ab nahi h .... Ab ye hamko case solve karne me madad karta hai !!!

HASEENA - hmm .... Thik hai .... Aur hamare khene ka matlab tha ki yaha ke koi SI nahi hai kya ???

SS - hai na madam sir ....

VOICE - pushpe jiiii ..... santuuu .... Cheetaaa ... bilotaaa .... Kaha mar gae sab ki sab ??!!!

PS - lo naam liya aur shetan haazir !!!

SS - mddam aa gai hamari KARISHMA MADDAM .... Chaliye ...

After hearing karishma she felt a slight chance of karishma being KARU .... Because she wasn't sure of her real name .... She usually used to call her karu ....

She went outside with everyone and stood at the door step after seeing her face ... she couldn't belive her eyes ...

VOICE - ama sab udar kya kar rahe ho ??? idar aaiye aapsabse hame kuch baat karni hai ....

And she stopped after seeing haseena's face ....

Both were having tears in their eyes ....

Both were trying to stop them from flowing .... But one lone tear flowed freely from their eyes ....

Others were just confused seeing this ....

Karishma ran to hug her .... While Haseena was in such a shock that she couldn't even move ....

They both hugged each other and as soon as they hugged eachother .... The tears started flowling freely from both of theirs eyes ... no one able to stop them ....

*************

Hello !!!!

A new update 2000 + words and a lot of emotion .... Fear, happiness, emotional, and also comedy .... I don't know how to write comedy ... I don't have a very good sense of humor but I tried .... Batana kaisi lagi .... And kal mene isliye post nahi kiya kyoki meko haseena ko mpt me bhejna tha jo 1000 words me bhi nahi ho para tha .... And 2000 ka time nahi tha .... But here it is .... ENJOY ....

UNEDITED !!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.8K 5.4K 72
It contains shorts of Anuseena with different andaaz . Cover by:- @sanhi_2007
424K 23.7K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
2.4K 211 5
This is a recreation of the episode where Ahaan and Ishqi had to stay in the lodge, because of their missed train. Here Ahaan is witnessing a complet...
6.5K 282 9
Shravan and Suman meet after years, carrying within them grief, longing, and caged feelings of seven long years. highest rating: #1 in suvan , #1 in...