Dilara

By ineedtherapy_07

Dilara Caesar moved to Stanford Hill after going to a private school her whole life, she wants to live her se... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51:
Chapter 52:
Chapter 53:
Chapter 54:
Chapter 55:
Chapter 56:
Chapter 57:
Chapter 58:
Chapter 59:
Chapter 60:
Chapter 61:
Chapter 62:
Chapter 63:
Chapter 64:
Chapter 65:
Chapter 66:
Chapter 67:
Chapter 68:
Chapter 69:
Chapter 70:
Chapter 71:
Chapter 72:
Chapter 73:
Chapter 74:
Chapter 75:
Chapter 76:
Chapter 77:
Chapter 78:
Chapter 79:
Chapter 80:
Chapter 81:
Chapter 82:
Chapter 83:
Chapter 84:
Chapter 85:
Chapter 86:
Chapter 87:
Chapter 88:
Chapter 89:
Chapter 90:
Chapter 91:
Chapter 92:
Chapter 93:
Chapter 94:
Chapter 95:
Chapter 96:
Chapter 97:
Chapter 98:
Chapter 99:
Chapter 100:
Chapter 101:
Chapter 102:
Chapter 103:
Chapter 104:
Epilogue:

Chapter 10:

70.4K 1.5K 707
By ineedtherapy_07

'Remember guys, this isn't a competition!' Coach yells. 'I don't want you releasing your anger out on your partner.'

She blows her whistle.

'Go!'

I get into my fighting stance and lunge at Adriano. He dodges me effortlessly. He goes to punch me and I block him. I see an opening and punch him in the gut. He doubles over in pain.

'Get up.' I snarl.

He tries to hit my gut and I block it, leaving my face unprotected. I feel him hit my cheek and I fall onto the mat, my hair coming out of its ponytail.

He kicks my gut, but I grab his leg and twist myself onto it, flooring him.

'You seem mad pazza?' He grunts.

Translation: Crazy

I stand up and he does the same. I block his punch and aim one at his face. He dodges me just in time.

'I'm not.' I snarl.

He grabs my waist and flips me over onto my back so that he's now straddling me.

'There's seems to be a lot of anger coming off you.' He laughs.

I put my head up and head-but him making his nose bleed. He stumbles backwards and stands up. He takes off his gloves and wipes his nose with the back of his hand while smirking.

'Your cute when you're pissed.' He laughs.

'So you've said.' I snarl. He sticks out his hand, trying to help me up but I hit it away and stand up by myself.

'Dilara, I said don't severely injure your opponent.' Coach Brown says.

'It was an accident.' Adriano says before I could reply.

'Go clean up.' She says shaking her head.

************
I stuff my gym clothes back into my bag and look at my phone. I see that I have a new message from an unknown number.

Hey, it's Raphael, I enjoyed the party do you wanna meet up anytime soon?

Sure, when are you free?

His message comes through instantly.

Tonight? I'll pick you up at seven-thirty?

Sure, see you tonight.

I send him my address. I smile down at my phone.

'Ooooh, your blushing!' Alara exclaims.

'No, I'm not.' I say. I quickly turn off my phone.

'Who were you texting?' She asks.

'A friend.' I say walking out of the changing room.

'Yeah right.' She rolls her eyes, following me.

'Who were you actually texting?' She asks.

'Do you remember the guy I was dancing with at the party?' I ask.

'Of course, you were so happy you looked like you were glowing.' She laughs.

'He's called Raphael and he invited me out.' I explain.

'Are you going?' She asks.

'Of course, the problem is he's Zoe's older brother.' I sigh.

'So?' Alara says as we walk around a corner into another corridor. 'She doesn't need to know.' She smirks.

'You're right.' I say.

'Go enjoy your night,' she nudges me. 'Tell me all the details.' I laugh.

We walk into the canteen and sit down at our usual place. Aiden, Kai and Carlos are sitting down eating.

'Hey, guys.' I say.

'Hey,' they say. Alara and I sit down. I take out my reading book.

'Look who ditched us for the Giovanni's.' Aiden says glaring at Diana as she laughs obnoxiously.

'I bet as soon as Adriano dumps her, she'll either go running to Lorenzo or back to us.' Kai says dryly.

'She'll say 'Guys I'm so sorry, you would've done the same thing.'' Carlos adds mimicking her.

'Hey, Dilara.' A voice says from behind me. I turn around and see Zoya, Lorenzo, Alora and Terzo looming over me.

'Hey, guys.' I say confused.

'Can we sit here?' Alora asks. I look at everyone they nod.

'Yeah sure.' I say. Lorenzo grabs a chair from another table and they all sit down.

'Zoya, Alora, Lorenzo, Terzo.' I say. 'This is Alara, Aiden, Kai and Carlos.'

'Hey,' Lorenzo says sticking his hand out to Carlos. Carlos shakes it.

'I've seen you play on the football team.' Lorenzo says. 'You're an awesome player.'

'Thanks.' Carlos replies. 'We have a game in a couple of months.'

'I'll be there.' Lorenzo says. Aiden and Kai stare in shock. I think they've forgotten that Lorenzo is also a human that's capable of being nice.

I look at Alora and She's busy admiring Alara's curly brown hair.

'How come you guys are sitting here?' I ask.

'We've gotten sick of that girl's pathetic flirting skills and need for attention.' Zoya says flicking her red braids over her shoulder.

Aiden is watching her every move with lust in his eyes. She obviously notices it too.

'How do you guys deal with her.' Terzo asks.

'I don't.' I reply shrugging my shoulders.

Terzo puts his arm around my shoulders and turns my face towards him. His dark brown eyes look like pools of chocolate and are filled with mischief. He smirks at me.

'What are you doing?' I ask, raising my eyebrow.

'Adriano is looking, and I thought that you maybe wanted to make him mad.' He shrugs.

'No thanks,' I say taking his arm off me and placing it on the table. 'I don't care who he's kissing, or fucking.' I snap.

'You sound like you care,' Lorenzo mutters.

'Well I don't.' I snap looking down at my book. 

*********
Finally, school is over. I put my books back into my locker and walk out of the school. I walk towards my car and see two people in front of it.

'You've got to be kidding me.' I snarl.

Diana is sitting on the hood of my car with her legs wrapped around Adriano's waist. His hand is travelling up her thigh as they aggressively make out.

'Diana get your ass off my car.' I snap, as I pull Adriano off her. She jumps off the hood and I get into the driver's seat.

'Someone's pissed.' Adriano laughs. I put my key in and turn on the ignition. 

'If you don't move out of the way I will run you over.' I snap. 

He puts his hands up and moves out of the way. I watch as he accidentally steps on Diana's foot. 

'Pendejo.' I mutter as I drive out of the parking lot.

When I get home there's a note on the door. 

Out with Alex, I'll be back at six.

I open the door and walk up the stairs into my room and get changed. I put on a sports bra and black low waisted sweatpants that expose more of my red tattoo and my belly piercing.

 I brush out my hair and let it flow down my back. I need to find a dress to wear tonight. I look through my wardrobe and pick out three dresses. I take them to the bathroom and change into them.

I try on the first one, which is a light blue, fitted, short dress that perfectly frames my breasts. I walk to the mirror in my room and look at myself. I don't like it. I walk back to the toilet.

The second one is a silk, nude dress but it's longer than the blue one. I try it on and it doesn't frame my body the way I want it to. I want to look snatched tonight.

I try on the last dress, which is a fitted, short deep red dress that is low cut at the front. There's a slit that travels up my thighs. The red silk clings to my hips tightly. 

'I prefer this one.' A deep voice says. 

*AUTHORS NOTE*

Hey guys, get ready for a lot of updates during this weekend thanks to my friends from school for bothering me to update all week.

Have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 1.1K 80
❝ But this boy, this charming boy had laid sights upon her dead boredom and ripped it apart. She wasn't one for younger men, but there was a sort of...
88.8K 1.2K 32
Aleyna Sastre Bennati, her father being one of the most hated mafia leaders worldwide, making her be obligated to attend the school for future mafias...
386 21 18
Julie, Alina, and Nikki are three working-class girls trying to make end's meet in Staten Island, New York when an amazing opportunity knocks at thei...
521K 11.6K 62
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ✔︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈 "This is a dangerous game you're trying to play. Remember that in the end, thi...