Here We Go Again...

By CreativeGirl006

"Dad, there are a few things that a teenage girl is supposed to hide from her parents. It's a rule. Read the... More

Coming Soon...
Cast
Sneak-Peek
Chapter 1: Nothing French or Fried
Chapter 2: School's 'Bad Boy'
Chapter 3: My Boyfriend
Chapter 4: Just A Spy
Chapter 5: Greasy, Unhealthy Goodness
Chapter 6: As Cool As The Sun
Chapter 7: Liv's Magic
Chapter 8: If She Called Me a Chipmunk
Chapter 9: Officially Cray-Cray
Chapter 10: Read The Rule Book
Chapter 11: Uncrackable Walnuts
Chapter 12: Candy Shopping
Chapter 13: So Original
Chapter 14: Test Subject 1709

Chapter 15: That's The Name

1 1 0
By CreativeGirl006

"So, the rules are simple. The person who is at the mouth of the bottle has to choose truth or dare and then you know the rest." Kaylee explained as she placed a bottle in the middle and sat down next to Ryan.

We were all sitting on the floor in Kaylee's room. Kaylee was next to Ryan with Dan on her other side, Dan was next to Paige. I was sitting between Ryan and Hunter who was next to Paige.

I could feel the air of anger between the two boys who once used to be best buds.

I feel so little...

I wonder if that's how my gummy bears feel around me...

At least I am never angry at them... Or at the person sitting right next to them...

Hunter and Ryan were even glaring at each other from time-to-time before smiling down at me to cover up their rudeness.

"The person who performs the dare or tells the truth will be the one asking the question or giving the dare to the person on whom the bottle lands next." Ryan explained further.

"Simple enough." Paige smiled excitedly.

Kaylee rolled her eyes before looking away. She covered her rudeness and lack of interest by smiling when Ryan looked at her.

"Let's start!" She chimed as she spun the empty bottle.

And can you guess who the super unlucky person was who was going to go first?

Me, who else?!

Yay me!

Note the sarcasm...

"I'm gonna ask the first question." Ryan spoke up before anyone could say anything.

Why?

"Why do you get to ask the first question?" Hunter scowled.

"Because I suggested that we play the game." Ryan shrugged with a small smirk on his face as he turned to me.

"I just love my freaking luck! Why couldn't I just stay at home and stay with my gummy bears?!" I grumbled to myself.

My gummy bears must be so lonely... Or scared if my brother found them...

"Don't be scared, Liv. Just pick something. Truth or dare?" Ryan smiled kindly at me.

I pursed my lips as I glared at the bottle while thinking what to choose.

What could he ask me to do if I choose dare?

He could ask me to slap Hunter! He already hates him! And then Hunter would go back to not talking to me!

I cannot let all my efforts go down the drain!

"Truth!" I nod my head, agreeing with myself.

Yes, this is the right thing to do.

"I was looking forward to giving you a dare but this will work." Ryan sighed.

I raised an eyebrow at him as he glanced at Hunter with a smirk on his face.

What is he up to?

"Can you please just ask the question and get this over with?" Hunter huffed.

I knew that Hunter was starting to lose his temper. And everyone knew that that wouldn't end well.

I placed my hand on his, trying to make him calm down a bit. And to my surprise, my luck worked this time and I could see Hunter visibly calming down as he smiled a little at me.

I knew this would work! Has been working since we were five!

"Who was your first kiss, when and where?" Ryan asked, making my eyes grow wide. "A real kiss." He added.

Soupy skittles!

Why in the world is he asking that question?!

I could see Hunter growing tense again as his jaw clenched and he balled his fists. I tightened my grip on his now fisted hand, trying to make him relax.

"Ry, you already know the answer." Kaylee sighed in frustration. "Why are you asking that?" She rolled her eyes.

"That's because we haven't been friends for the past few years and I want to see if Liv remembers that particular moment." Ryan explained. "So, are you going to answer that?" he asked me as he turned to smirk down at me.

He's evil!

And how can he ask something like that in front of his girlfriend?!

He always knew how uncomfortable that question makes me... I didn't like talking about it...

"Actually, I really don't know the answer to that question." Paige frowned as she thought about it.

"Me neither." Dan added.

Crappy corn candies!

There is a reason I avoided talking about it, you dumb people who might not be my friends anymore!

Sometimes I really wish that I had the ability to talk to people through my mind... I have some really loud and colourful stuff I wanna yell at some people...

Imagine how freaked out they'd be when they hear my voice in their head and not see my mouth opening to say them!

That would be super fun!

I would talk to all the people I hate when they are in public to make them freak out and make a fool of themselves!

"Come on! Speak up, Liv!" Dan's voice brought me back to the present.

I turned to look at Hunter to find him glaring daggers at Ryan.

I wonder where that phrase originated from... Glaring daggers...

Could someone in the older times actually throw daggers from their eyes which made this phrase?!

I'm gonna have to search that up if I remember to...

I sighed as I turned to glare at the bottle again.

Stupid bottle!

Couldn't it have pointed at someone else?! Someone who actually wanted to play the game in the first place?! Like Paige?!

"My first kiss was at a sleepover when I was 11 at Ryan's house-" I was starting to answer when Hunter cut me off.

"Olivia, when you choose to tell the truth, you aren't supposed to lie." Hunter told me as his eyes looked intently into mine.

What the hell is he about to do?

Should I be scared?

"What are you talking about? She was telling the truth!" Ryan spoke up in a frustrated voice.

"Was she?" Hunter smirked at Ryan. He turned to look at me with a stern look. "Don't you remember that camp we went to during our summer break when you were 8?" Hunter asked me.

Dancing dragonflies!

I thought he never wanted me to mention those days ever to anyone!

What is he even thinking about?!

"Hunter, what are you doing?" I whispered to him.

"What is he talking about, Olivia?" Ryan asked me as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Little Olivia lied when she told you that her first kiss was with you." Hunter spoke up before I could say anything. "We agreed to never tell anyone. But now that I think about it, why not?" he shrugged nonchalantly.

I gulped as I looked at all the shocked faces around me. Even Kaylee was shocked.

"Can we spin the bottle again now?" I asked nervously, not looking at anyone in particular.

Why is everyone so silent?!

"Sure." Hunter was the one who spoke up.

"Is he telling the truth, Liv?" Ryan asked me as he looked at me with a serious expression.

Why did he have to reveal that?

And even if he wanted to, why didn't he warn me about it?!

"It was for a play that we were supposed to perform for the final competition at the summer camp." I sighed.

Well, to be honest, it wasn't Hunter who had to kiss me... But he did...

"So, I was not your..." Ryan trailed off as I shook my head.

"I was." Hunter stated.

"Let's spin the bottle again!" I chimed in as I spun the bottle to distract everyone.

This time, the bottle landed on Hunter.

Yes!

I guess my luck does work out from time to time.

"Truth or dare?" I smirked at Hunter.

I was going to take my revenge for blowing up that bomb on everyone just a few moments ago!

But what can I do to take my revenge?

Should I reveal his crush on Kaylee?

But that wouldn't be good, right? I'm trying to be his friend again, I cannot be that cruel to him...

But he revealed my... No, not my secret, he revealed our secret to others...

Besides, it's not like he has admitted his crush to me... He's still denying it.

Should I ask him about it?

"Dare." Hunter answered.

I can't ask him anything now!

Or maybe I can...

"Kiss the girl you have a crush on." I smiled smugly, having found a way to get what I wanted.

There is nothing I do better than revenge...

Don't mess with me if you don't wanna get burnt! It's that simple yet some people just don't understand!

"I don't have a crush on anyone." Hunter sighed, rolling his eyes at me.

This liar!

"I know you do. Don't lie, Hunter!" I punched his shoulder.

He raised an eyebrow at me.

"I really don't." He stated.

I scowled at him, trying to shoot lasers from my eyes at his head.

"Just ask him to do something else then." Paige suggested.

"That's not how the game works. He has to kiss the girl he has a crush on. That's the dare and he has to complete it." Dan spoke up.

At least someone's on my side!

But could it be that he actually managed to move on from his crush on Kaylee?

"Then I choose truth. I don't have a crush whom I could kiss." Hunter grunted.

"Tell us the name of the person you have a crush on or the last person you had a crush on." I bit my lip to hide my victorious smirk.

Gotcha!

My eyes were on Hunter as he froze up when Kaylee's voice made me frown.

"Ryan, you okay, babe?" She asked.

I turned to Ryan to see that he looked tense as he glared at Hunter. Ryan's fists were balled and his jaw was clenched as he looked like he was ready to murder someone.

That someone being Hunter...

I turned to Hunter with confusion written over my face only to find him looking at me.

"Olivia McAlister." Hunter said in a low voice.

"Umm... Yeah?" I raised an eyebrow at him, feeling awkward since he used my last name too.

We aren't in school right now and he is not a teacher so it is supposed to be awkward!

"That's my answer. That's the name. Olivia McAlister." He explained slowly as if he was talking to someone who barely understood the language.

What the soup sticks!?

"What?!" I exclaimed, my eyes as wide as they could get.

He's lying, right?

This cannot be the truth!

"You fu-" Ryan was starting to curse but I punched him on his side. "Ouch! What was that for, Liv?" He yelled out.

"I don't like it when people curse!" I yelled back at him.

Ryan fumed, breathing heavily as his eyes went back to Hunter, glaring holes into his head. Hunter wasn't glaring at Ryan though.

Hunter was busy making me uncomfortable by staring at me with a weird look, probably trying to see what my reaction was to his answer.

Nope, I'm not gonna help your curiosity right now!

"Make this ba... Make him leave, Liv. Make him leave this place now before I break all his bones." Ryan fumed, barely stopping himself from saying something that would have made me punch him again.

"We're leaving." I sighed as I stood up and looked at Hunter with a pointed look.

His face was an emotionless mask as he got up and took my hand, leading me out of the room.

"Why are you going with him, Liv? Did you not hear what he said?" It was Dan who spoke up.

"You're not leaving with him, Liv." Ryan ordered.

"Like hell I'm not!" I exclaimed. "My dad's expecting him to drop me home." I added.

"I'll drop you home, Liv." Ryan offered.

"No! I don't want anything to do with you Ryan. Not until you tell me why you asked Dan to spy on me and why we all stopped being friends!" I shouted at the top of my voice, glaring at my old friend.

Ex-friend...

"Olivia, did you not hear what he said? He was hiding something from you too!" Ryan argued.

"Liv, I'll drop you home." Dan offered.

"You were lying too, Dan." I glared at Dan before turning my angry eyes to Ryan. "And as far as hiding things go, I didn't find his secrets from a third person. He confessed." I glared at him.

"I'll drop you home." Paige shrugged when the glare-battle continued silently between Ryan, Hunter and I.

"Hunter is buying me burgers and ice cream. Will you do that too?" I sassed.

"Nope!" Paige answered without missing a beat.

"That's that. Come on, Hunter." I said as I pulled Hunter out of the room by his hand that was still holding mine.

We almost ran down the stairs, past the crowd before Ryan could even think about following us.

It wasn't until we were in his car and a good few meters away from the house that I spoke up.

"You're not a saint either, Mister. You have a lot of explaining to do, Hunter Kingston." I stated. "You and I are not on good terms right now because you just blasted two massive bombs back there." I glared at him as he drove to Papa Joe's with a small smile on his face.

I really need some greasy unhealthy food right now!

💕❣️💕❣️💕❣️💕

Important: If you are reading this story on any other platform (other than Wattpad or Inkitt), you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack.
If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe form, please go to https://www.inkitt.com/Imaginativegirl006 or https://www.wattpad.com/user/Imaginativegirl006
Thank you.

💕❣️💕❣️💕❣️💕

Me: I didn't write a note the last time and a lot of you noticed that... Well, I didn't write one because I wasn't feeling up to it and I thought that you guys don't actually read them either so...

Olivia: But you guys missed us!

Kaylee: I'm touched... Kinda...

Olivia: I am! You all are such gummy bears!

Me: But...

Hunter: We want to dedicate this chapter to someone specific...

Olivia: Which is that_smiling_earthling a.k.a. the_blackest_white.

Me: Thank you for your comments which always inspire me to be better with my stories. Your support means a lot to me!

Olivia: Thank you for that. If it wasn't for all the comments all of you readers write, I am pretty sure that the author would have made me eat broccoli!

Me: Maybe...

Dan: Moving on... The next update will be up on 31st October 2021.

Paige: Which is Sunday.

Hunter: Until then, stay safe!

Me and Olivia: And eat gummy bears!

Curtains close as the author and the characters turn into tigers and run away...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 227 56
(So there are some cringe moments in this book when I look back at it so if you go ahead and read this please ignore themπŸ˜ƒ) "So, what are the other...
32.3K 1.6K 38
Started in 2018 Hardcopy available on NotionPress and Amazon *Rank* 1 * in #boynextdoor *Rank* 1 * in #badboylovestory When shy yet sarcastic Daniel...
1.3M 35.3K 42
"You make me want to do things to you." He mumbles, his brown eyes never straying from mine. "What?" I whisper, nervous yet at the same time my hear...
30.4K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...