Going Into Mid-Fight Masses

By Sheleren

Just a normal day for y/n and her best friend Sharen when suddenly they stumbled upon an alleyway and got the... More

Meeting Up
... Where...
Umm... Nice To Meet Ya I Guess...
Week One, Day One
About Sharen
Week Two, Day Two
๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰Christmas Special!๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰
End.
Thank You :)

Actual Final Chapter

68 2 0
By Sheleren

Before they could enter the kitchen, a familiar portal took sucked Y/N and Sharen into it. When they woke up, they saw themselves in their classroom. "Huh... What are we...?" Pokey walked up to us. "Yo! I can't believe you guys came! I thought you were staying home? Coming to school today is optional you know right?" Both girls looked at each other confused and shrugged their shoulders. The rest of their life was normal. They never saw any of them for the rest of their life.

Hey guys!
:3

Happy CNY!!! For those who celebrate.
Started on:8th December 2021
Completed on:1st February 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.1M 37.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
661K 33.3K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
187K 18.8K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...