James/Carvelli Extras

By sjpwell

Since most people can't get enough of The James family... This book is dedicated to one shots/scenarios of th... More

Suggestions!!!
Beautiful boy (N+M)
Promises (N+M)
It'll be ok (N+M)
Wanna have some fun? Prt 1 (N+M)
Wanna have some fun? Prt2 (N+M)
Snow and mullets? (N+M)
Till the end of time (N+M)
Tap out (A+A)
my little girl (N+M)
Possessive (N+M)
love yourself (A+A)
I love this (A+A)
old age (A+A)
Try anything (N+M)
drunk confession (N+M)
a day turned around (A+A)
Amazing wedding speech (N+M)
High School prt 1 (N+M)
stupid joke (N+M)
sex bucket list 1 (N+M)
routine (N+M)
Best Distraction (A+D)
Jealousy (A+A)
Jealousy part 2
Different Is Good (N+M)
Happy Birthday Nyla (N+M)
Parenting (N+M)
Wouldn't trade it for the world (A+D)
Power over Powerful Men (N+M)
Parenting prt 2 (N+M)

Yes, Mistress (V)

17.2K 288 175
By sjpwell

Valencia

"Good evening, boys"

"Good evening, Mistress."

I count. All 5 of my boys accounted for.

"On your knees." I command

They follow suit and kneel. There heads bowed.

I sit in the arm chair behind me, watching them.

All 5 men. Rich men, who work so high up, or are in the highest tax bracket, you'd think they were the most dominant.

Kai Wellington on the far left. Half white half East asian. His usual side parted hair is messy. He's not wearing his usual black suit and Rolex, he's bare and wearing a cock ring like told.

Benton Van-Shepherd, kneels next to Kai. His blight brown hair flows down the back of his neck, not reaching any farther. He's an investor, got rich off of stocks and soon started investing in small companies that are now big. He has cock cage, that he was told to put on as punishment after he came when he was told not to the last time we had a scene.

Archer Bradford. He kneels next to Benton, he's my uncles top software engineer. He walks around with confidence and pride, but I—and the other boys— know he's super submissive. His golden hair cut to a buzz cut after he was dared by the other boys. If my uncles or father knew our affiliation they'd no doubt kill him, but he doesn't need to know what doesn't worry him.

Silas Hennrick. He's a good friend that I modelled with. He's half black half south asian. His black curly hair that usually flows down his back is in a bun. He has a vibrating cock ring on and a gag in his mouth. He's getting punished for being late to our last scene. Bad boy.

And lastly my angel of a submissive, Arrow Vance. The richest man in this whole room. He's the only one of my boys who's naturally submissive. He's quiet and follows my rules like he'll die if he breaks them. His dark hair is in a middle part, the back of his hair down to the middle of his neck while the from reaches the middle of his cheeks.

What makes him special and different—- though all my boys are in their own ways— is he has a collar and leash.

"We know the rules about getting in trouble, don't we?" I question standing up

"Yes, Mistress." they say in unison.

"What is it?" I ask as I walk to the back cupboards.

I own a penthouse that use specifically for scenes. Dad bought it for me, no questions asked. Not even when I bought my current house.

I grab my signature pink and black tail flogger. The leather nice on my hands.

"One gets punished we all get punished." They answer

"Good boys. Now you're gonna take your punishments and thank your mistress." I say walking down the line behind them.

Standing behind Kai, I watch his body tense, preparing for the lash.

I bring the flogger back and whip it across his back. A paining grown leaves his mouth before he says, "Thank you mistress."

I give him ten before moving to Ben.

He gets 25 for his disobedience.

"Does it hurt baby?" I ask Ben. With his dick locked in the cage, his erection can't spring out.

"No, Mistress." He says through clenched teeth

"Can you go for 5 more, Benny?"

"Yes, mistress." I give him five more. His back red and marks showing up.

I move to Archer, he takes the 10 lash punishment like a champ. His pain tolerance is the best of them all. He was bullied a lot when he was younger, apparently, which made his tolerance to pain so high and also an enjoyment.

Silas takes his 25. I turn the vibrator on and he lets out a struggled moan behind the gag.

"Don't cum until I tell you to. If I tell you to." I say to him before moving to Arrow.

He's such a cutie. So sweet, yet so powerful. Arrow owns Google, who now owns Amazon, Facebook, Instagram and other popular platforms. He's bought them out and is now capable of many things.

He's scary rich and has access to any and everything. Yet I can make him crumble and vulnerable.

Arrow takes his 10. His cute whimpers and moans. He's a heavy masochist, he shows his pain, but his pleasure is shown by his redden dick and the pre cum spilling out.

I put away the flogger and go back to standing in front of the five.

The boys take turns pleasuring me. Wether it's actually being inside me or orally.

Since Ben and Silas are on timeout, the only one who hasn't recently given me pleasure is Arrow.

"Arrow." He looks up at me and I beckon him with my finger.

He stands to his full 6'5 height and walks over to me. "Yes. Mistress."

Usually I'd be the same height as him, but in my heels I'm just above 6'8. I reach and rub his cheek, a small smile forms on his lips.

"Would you like to please your Mistress? Show your brothers how it's done?" I question

Desire flickers in his eyes along with excitement.

"Yes, Mistress." he nods

"On your knees, face your brothers."

We've discussed the mens sexuality's and sexual preferences. They either don't identify as straight, bi or pan. Or they're still exploring. Either each is fine with watching another get off with no worries of being uncomfortable.

"You're gonna touch yourself, for me." I tell Arrow as I grab his leash. "Steady pace"

His hand goes to his dick. Stroking it and a nice and easy pace.

"Good boy." he whimpers with a shudder and I smile.

These boys eat up my praises and degrading like candy. They enjoy it, they can never get enough.

"You four watch him. You keep your eyes on him." I tell them

Arrow's breathing starts to pick up and so does the pace of his hand. I tug in his leash and he slows down.

"I never told you to speed up. Don't be a greedy slut." I grit out

"Mistress." Arrow whimpers

"What is it, baby?" I coo bending down to his level

"Let me cum please." He begs

I look at the other four before answering. Ben has his eyes glued to Arrow's motions.

The two have a bit more chemistry. The boys are allowed to have a sex life outside of us, but should get tested if they choose to.

They don't, they're loyal to me, but they do have fun with each other.

"Ben."

His brown eyes flicker to mine "Finish him."

I tug Arrow to stand up and he does. Ben stays on his knees and uses his hand to finish Arrow off.

"Oh!" Arrow exclaims.

Ben uses his left index finger and thumb as a ring at the base of Arrows dick while his other fingers play his balls. He uses his right hand to jerk him off, keeping a perfect pace in stroke.

"Ben" Arrow whispers in a moan "Mistress please"

At the same time Silas let's out a struggling moan behind the gag. His dick is straight and tense. The ring vibrating against his veins.

He looks at me pleadingly and I only smirk, shaking my head. His body stutters as he holds his release back.

"Mistress" I look back at Arrow and Ben.

Ben looks from Arrow to me and I shake my head.

Ben let's go of Arrow and goes back into his spot in the line.

"Mistress, please. Mistress." Arrow looks at me with pleading eyes. The green orbs holding pleasure and pain.

"You didn't think I'd let you cum that quickly, did you, baby?" He whimpers in response

"Archer get the chair. Ben get the cuffs." I instruct my submissives.

"Mistress, please." Arrow shakes his head "I've been a good boy."

"You have, baby. But you wanted to please your mistress, so that's what you're doing." I smile down at him.

The other two bring what I asked, over. Arrow sits in the chair while Ben cuffs him.

"Go get me my pink crop." I tell Archer and he obeys.

"You four stand in front, Archer join." I say once he brings me what I asked for.

Before I start with Arrow I check on Silas. He's a rule breaker so he's prone to the punishments, but he's been holding in his release very well tonight.

"Are you ok, baby?" I ask him

He shakes his head

"Good" I smile "You've such a good boy tonight, haven't you?"

He nods his head

"You've made me really proud, Silas." I reach up and stroke his cheek

He whimpers, letting his body relax.

"Be a good disobedient slut and cum for your mistress. And keep cumming until you're in tears, begging for me to turn it off." I whisper in his ear

As I speak the words, I feel his release shoot out and land on my thigh. His eyes brow tense and his eyes squeeze shut. His golden-brown skin a bit redder and blush than usual.

"Good boy. Such a good boy." I kiss his cheek before turning around

"Mistress, permission to touch myself?" Kai asks

"Yes. But no cumming. Not until I say so." I answer walking back in front of Arrow

I raise my crop and drag it against his pale skin. He shudders at the feeling and whimpers each time I circle around his dick.

I trail down his left thigh before raising the crop and hitting it back down. He sucks in a breath while his dick twitches.

I love seeing men weak.

It might've been the way I was raised. I've seen the effects my mother has on my father. She has him wrapped around her finger and he'll do anything for her.

I've always wanted that, but not just for one man but for all. I love inflicting pain on them, if it gives them pleasure... and maybe just pain, depending on the person.

It gets me off and I enjoy.

But that's only men. Any other gender can have me on my fucking knees with one word. For a man to have me in his submission it'll to have to be forcefully and rough.

I know BDSM is something my family takes part in.

My brother and best friend they've told me or I've found out.

I see it in some of the art my mom draws and also the books she reads. I see the books my dad reads too.

But it's not a shocker. We're sadist and seeing people in pain is our pleasure.

"Please" Arrow begs

"Please, what?" I ask reaching down and gripping his jaw

"Please, mommy. Please let me cum."

I hit his thigh once more before dropping the crop and finishing him off myself.

"Good boy. Cum for me." I beckon

He thrusts up into my hand, pants leaving his mouth. He whimpers throwing his head back, his face red like the tip of his dick.

"cumming, mistress." he gasps before ropes of cum leaves his dick.

"Good boy, Arrow." I praise as he breathes out

"Thank you, Mistress." he mumbles as I uncuff him.

"Go get cleaned up, little one. You pleased your Mistress perfectly." I kiss the top of his head before he can get up.

"Ben and Silas on all fours" I demand to the two on time out.

Silas as a puddle of cum in front of him and tears running down his face. I go behind him and unbuckle the gag letting it fall from his mouth.

"Please, Mistress. No more, please." he begs

"Does it hurt?" I coo and he nods

"Poor babies." I look at the two as they whimper and shudder "now you know not to disobey the rules"

"Yes, Mistress. We understand." Ben nods

"We're sorry, Mistress." Silas finishes

"You're forgiven, go clean up"

They stand up and leave. Silas turns off the vibrator and sighs in relief.

I turn to Archer and Kai, they both stand with hardons,

"It wouldn't be fair to not let you two cum, would it?"

They both shake their heads.

"That's unfortunate. Mistress is tired, you boys will be in for a treat next time. Promise. But only if you're good." I tell them

"Thank you, Mistress," Archer nods and they both turn to leave.

I clean up the room, leaving the toys to sanitize.

I leave the room, walking down the hall towards mine. I take a shower and wrap my body in a robe when done.

When I finish lotioning my skin, I sit on my bed going through my phone, when I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in."

In walks Arrow. I smile and he walks over to the bed.

He always joins me after scenes. He enjoys cuddles and affection that I don't mind giving. Outside of scenes, we're the closest of friends.

He knows that I have strong feelings for someone else and I know sure and well that he has feelings for Benton. If it's not Alani or my brother then it's Arrow who I talk to.

"How was that?" I ask when he lays down next to me.

His hair damp, a blue shirt and pyjama pants on.

"Soft. A bit intense with the teasing. Evil of you to use Ben." He comments

I chuckle. "I like being evil."

"You're a good dom. I want to see you as a submissive though." He sighs

"You'll never see it." I shake my head

"Please, Mommy!"

____________________________________________________________

I lost inspo half way, but I'll write a better one. I just want to give you something with Val before her book (that won't be coming for awhile)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 465 24
Handon one shots there are different stories for each one. Also feel free to recommend stories.
26K 614 16
Hi, this is the non-smutty version of my one shots. Here I am going to include cute stories about the twins and everything that comes to my mind (sad...
2.5K 24 20
Hello my nonexistent readers! So this is the oneshot book I was thinking of doing! If you have any ideas let me know, as long as their not ships or 1...
4.4K 125 27
I already wrote two Hardzello stories, and had a lot of ideas that didn't make either of the fan fictions. Either because the idea was too vague or t...