Transport Into Detective Cona...

By Classya8

Kaiya Matsuki finds herself in the Detective Conan world! Join her as she journeys through the world. More

Character Profile
Chapter 1: Arrival
Chapter 2: Shopping With Yukiko
Chapter 3: Grocery Store Mystery
Chapter 4: Ding Dong Dash
Chapter 5: DJ and Eddie P
Chapter 6: Teitan High School
Chapter 7: Haido Central Hospital
Chapter 8: The Awakening
Valentine's Day OVA! ❀️(filler episode)
Chapter 9: The Mysterious Packages
Chapter 10: Raiha Pass
Chapter 12: Subaru Okiya vs Shinichi Kudo: Deduction Match!
Chapter 13: Murderer, Shinichi Kudo!
Chapter 14: The Disappearing Fish on Ikkaku Rock
Chapter 15: Teito Bank
Chapter 16: The Department Store
Chapter 17: PB&J and Holmes' Revelation
Chapter 18: Akemi's Apartment
Chapter 18: Deduction Showdown At the Hotel
Chapter 19: The Crow's Talons
Chapter 20: The Shadow Approaching Haibara's Secret
Shuichi Akai's Birthday!
Chapter 21: The Mystery Train
Chapter 22: Bourbon Figures It Out!
Chapter 23: Enter Shukichi Haneda!
Chapter 24: The Scarlet Pursuit
Chapter 25: The Kyoto School Trip
Christmas OVA!
Chapter 26: The New Year's Heist
Chapter 27: Entangled in Spider
Chapter 27: The Tumultuous Science Fair
Chapter 28: Yusaku Kudo's TV Show Case
Chapter 29: The FBI Serial Murder Case
Chapter 30: The Shoji Player Serial Murder Case
Chapter 30: PSB vs Kaito Kid! Part I
Chapter 31: PSB vs Kaito Kid Part II
Chapter 32: PSB vs Kaito Kid Part III
Chapter 33: The Dango Adventure
OC Fanart ❀️
Chapter 34: Hatoyama Farm
Chapter 35: Sports Day
Chapter 36: Breakdancing and a Unexpected Visit

Chapter 11: Celebration for Eisuke

1K 49 2
By Classya8

Kaiya POV

(at school)

"Glad you are back, Eisuke-kun!" Ran exclaimed as we grabbed our study materials from our lockers.

"You took quite a long leave of absence." Sonoko commented.

"Yes... I was recovering from an illness." Eisuke replied. 

"It is good to hear that you are feeling better, Eisuke-kun." I said. "About the events that occurred... this is a letter from Rena-san." I said out of earshot.

"My sister?" Eisuke asked and eagerly ripped open the envelope. "It seems she wants me to join the Witness Protection Program." he said after reading the letter.

"I didn't mean for you to read it here since it's confidential." I facepalmed. "But please let me know if you are considering joining the Witness Program."

"I know my sister means well...but I really dislike being tied down by anything. Unfortunately, I will have to turn down the Witness Program." Eisuke said after some thought.

"It's alright, I understand. I respect your decision and I'm sure you know what it is best for yourself." I smiled.

*********

(after school)

"We only have one week till the exam right?" Sonoko questioned when we were walking back home from school.

"That's right! We should buy the reference book the teacher suggested." Ran replied.

"Let's check out this bookstore. They might have the books we need." I suggested, right before Eisuke tripped on a pavement, crashing backwards into us. I helped him up before we entered a bookstore. 

"I believe the reference books are in section D, which is just beyond that shelf." I pointed. Then I gasped, "It's a murder mystery section!"

"You like reading murder mysteries too?" Eisuke asked.

"I enjoy them a lot! I usually buy books in English though since I lived in America for while." I answered.

Eisuke started reaching out for a murder mystery book at the same time Conan did. "Conan-kun!" Eisuke exclaimed.

"Eisuke-niisan?" Conan asked surprised.

"Hi Conan-kun, Detective boys." I waved.

"Kaiya-neechan!" they cheered.

"Oh it's Conan-kun and the rest of the brats." Sonoko remarked.

"Didn't you girls come here to read manga?" Genta accused.

"No we actually came here to buy a reference book to help us prepare for our exams." Sonoko answered haughtily and flicked her hair.

"The test must be real soon. They rushed over here to buy a book." Ayumi whispered to Mitsuhiko.

"They're just trying to apply a thin veneer of respectability." Mitsuhiko deadpanned and I laughed as Sonoko huffed angrily.

"You sure know some difficult words." Ran observed.

"More importantly, Eisuke-niichan you came back to school? I heard you were gone for a real long time." Conan piped up.

"He was reinstated today." I told Conan.

"But you were recovering from an illness the whole time, weren't you?" Ran asked.

"I bet he was sick from love." Sonoko teased.

"I-it wasn't love!" Eisuke stuttered.

"Now now, Sonoko-chan the reference books are there why don't we go check them out." I tried to placate her.

"Do you want one of them, Eisuke-kun?" Ran asked.

"The questions on the test might be in these books." Sonoko said.

"It's alright if only you three buy it. Because I think I probably won't need it..." Eisuke said.

"I guess so. You and Kaiya-chan always get high marks." Ran observed.

"That's a bit of an overstatement." I laughed. "Besides, it doesn't hurt to have a reference book anyways."

"Suit yourself." Sonoko grew a anime vein. "But when you come crying to us before the test we won't let you look at it!" she told Eisuke.

********

"What is it Ai-chan?" I whispered when she tugged on my hem as we left the bookstore. She slightly motioned behind her and I noticed someone following us... and very conspicuously with a hat and sunglasses. I nodded to Haibara in acknowledgement.

"Oh right, since Eisuke-kun is coming back, we should do something to celebrate!" Ran said.

"Let's let's!" Sonoko cheered.

"What would you like to do Eisuke?" I asked.

"It's alright, we don't really need to celebrate." he replied.

"Why not?! Are you saying you won't let me pour you a cup of sake?" Sonoko exclaimed.

"Sake?" I asked confused.

"Anyways, how about we go visit the new cake store in front of the station?" Ran suggested.

"Sorry, I don't really like sweets." Eisuke apologized.

"Then the hamburger shop in the fourth district should be safe enough." Sonoko said after some thought.

"I heard their spicy wings are really good!" I said. I haven't had spicy wings ever since I transported to this world.

"I don't like spicy foods though." Eisuke said sheepishly.

"You're being annoyingly picky today." Sonoko said exasperated. "In this case... there's only one place left to go."

Sonoko suggested karaoke, and Haibara passed on it since she didn't feel like going. We had so much fun singing while Eisuke played the maracas. Conan even sang a little bit, although he was absolutely tone deaf. 

However our celebration was cut short when another murder occurred at the karaoke box. Sigh, Conan is truly a murder magnet. It turned out that the victim was the person following us. He was stalking Sonoko... how creepy! I even had to lip-sync Conan's deductions.

*******

(a few days later after school)

"Kaiya-chan! Hurry up!" Sonoko said impatiently.

"Ah I'll be there in a minute!" I replied and returned to my phone call with Conan. "So Jodie-sensei says there's a new operative?"

"Yes, the codename is Bourbon." Conan said.

*******

"Kaiya-chan can you get the door for us?" Yukiko asked when we heard the doorbell ring.

"Kudo-kun is that you....."I trailed off when I saw Shuichi in his Subaru disguise. After an awkward pause I gestured for him to come in. "I didn't expect we'd meet again so soon Akai-san." He nodded.

"I'm Yusaku Kudo. A pleasure to meet you Akai-kun." Yusaku said and they shook hands.

"Please make yourself at home. We'll set up the extra guest room for you! " Yukiko offered.

"In the meantime, feel free to take off your disguise, Akai-san. It's safe here." I told him.

"Thank you for your hospitality." Shuichi said.

"Can you believe we get to meet an FBI agent?! And a handsome one at that too!" Yukiko gushed and Yusaku and I sweatdropped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Kismet* By hanna.

Fanfiction

23.4K 561 5
COMPLETED | ENGLISH | FANFICTION | DETECTIVE CONAN Romance, Drama, Short Story Kismet /kiz-met/ (noun): destiny; fate DISCLAIMER: i do not own Detec...
6.6K 106 12
Ran knows Shinichi's secrets. The organization is having a crosscheck of the people who were given the drug, Apotoxin 4869. Will Shinichi and the oth...
5.1K 244 12
─── πŸŽ‹ ❝𝙄 π™Ÿπ™ͺ𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙀 π™—π™š π™¨π™šπ™šπ™£. π™π™π™š π™§π™šπ™–π™‘ π™’π™š.❞ Being diagnosed with unipolar depression in middle school was not easy for Ku...
2.5K 93 22
COAI/SHINSHI ONESHOTS - I WRITE REQUESTS - !!ONGOING!! I do not own DETECTIVE CONAN and none of the characters, they all belong to Gosho Aoyama. An...