We'll Never Be (a.i)

thefault_in_5sos

In which a boy and a girl's love is to never be Еще

WARNING
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter Six

124 16 2
thefault_in_5sos

We sat there in the restaurant and talked. "Ash?" I asked. "What is it Maddie?" he asked grabbing my hand. "Why did you pick me?" I said. "Well, I chose you because you're not like other girls. You didn't try to hide who you really are from me." He said. I smiled. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and saw that it was 11:30 pm. "Crap Ashton. We should get going. It's already 11:30 and if I'm home any later my foster parents will have my head." I said. "Okay babe." He said. As soon as we got outside my phone rang. I took it out and it was again Luke.

*Luke's P.O.V.*

Where is she? I thought as the phone rang. The ringing ended but went right to voice mail. "Damn it Maddie!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Then my "father" came in. "Watch your mouth young man!" he yelled. "Now get to bed." I was done with this family. 3 years and I am done. "No. I'm staying up to make sure Maddie's alright." I said standing up. "Fine. But I catch you up this late again you'll be grounded." He said as he stormed out of my room. I rolled my eyes.

*Maddie's P.O.V.*

As Ashton drove me home I kept fingering the 'A' necklace Ash gave me. Then I felt a hand on leg. "Thanks for the best night of my life Maddie." Ashton said. I blushed. No, Ash thank you for the best night." I said taking his hand. But then we pulled up to my house. "Well, babe sorry if I get you in trouble for keeping you out this late." He said. "Oh, don't worry babe." I said meeting his eyes. Then I saw him lean in for a kiss. I backed away. "Not yet Ash." I said. "Yeah, you're right. So will I see you tomorrow?" he asked. "Yes you will." I said smiling. He smiled back. "Alright see you tomorrow." Then I got out of the car and stood at the curb waving at Ashton. I was then I realized: I really did love him.

I turned around and bumped into Luke. "Luke!" I said as I gave him a little shove in the chest. "Where were you? And who was that person in the car?" he asked. I walked past him toward the front door. "Maddie tell me!" he yelled. "None of your business Luke!" I yelled back. "I've had enough people on my back for two days straight! Now get off my back Luke!" then I slammed the door behind me. When I got in the house I bolted up the stairs, stomping as hard as I could. Then I heard my stupid mother. "Stop stomping, Maddie." she said sleepily. I gave her a dirty look and bumped her shoulder. Then slammed my bedroom door behind me. I lied down on my bed and texted Ashton.

To: Ash <3

'Hey getting crap from my foster brother Luke. And was wondering if you would like to see a movie tomorrow?"

From: Ash <3

'Again sorry if I got you in trouble. And I would love to see a movie with you. I have one I think you will like.'

I smiled.

To: Ash <3

'What time will you pick me up?'

From: Ash <3

'12:30. Is that a good time for you?'

To: Ash <3

'Sounds great see you tomorrow.'

That was the end of the conversation. I got up and walked over to my closest and took out my pajamas. Got undressed and lied back down on my bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I fell asleep. This was the night I had a good memory in my head.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.8K 156 32
In which a green haired alien boy is sent to earth on a mission to find a girl, but soon learns that girl can be quite the distraction. [IN EDITING]
441K 6.6K 91
Brother/Sister Preferences with the boys from 5SOS Open for requests! Leave a comment or message me
5SOS Preferences and Imagines Da_Pizza_Eater

Любовные романы

25.9K 485 33
Starring you as, surprise surprise (mothereffer), you! Just some preferences and imagines about four of my favorite people in the world. I do, in fa...
12.1K 84 52
Written by yours truly