All About Gruvia

By just_a_writer_x

Gruvia More

The Unforgettable Mission
6 Months
Just a Dream
That Time of the Month
The Dry Spell
GRUVIA EMERGENCY
The Amusement Park
Gray's Date
The Kidnapping
The Bake Sale
Beach Day
A Grand Ball
Finding Juvia
Daddy-Daughter Time
Seven Minutes in Heaven
Trouble in Paradise
Into the Future
Terrible Things
Gray's Imagination
Quick Announcement. (Not Gruvia.)
Water Park Date
A Family Picnic
Fighting the Darkness
Gruvia Week Day 1: Hair
Gruvia Week Day 2: Quiet
Gruvia Week Day 3: Bloom
Gruvia Week Day 4: Demons
Gruvia Week Day 5: Dancing
Gruvia Week Day 6: Light
Juvia's Sick Day
Poison & Reunions
An Explanation
First Check-Up
The Sunshine and The Warmth
Gruvia Prompts!
"You did all of this for me?"
"Kiss me."
"Do you... well... I mean... I could give you a massage?"
Okay, What the Frack Wattpad
Meeting the Ex-Boyfriend
Saying Goodbye
Late-Night Walmart Run
Jailbirds
Little Announcement
New Fanfic Update!
Is Anyone Out There

Gruvia Week Day 7: Sweet

1.7K 38 14
By just_a_writer_x

***Enjoy my prompt for the final day of Gruvia week! Even though it's like a year late. Lol. Sorry about that, guy.***

Disclaimer: THIS CHAPTER IS A CONTINUATION OF MY LAST ONE-SHOT GRUVIA WEEK DAY 6: LIGHT. I REPEAT, IT IS A SEQUEL.

I put that in all caps to make sure people would read it lols.

Rated: PG

It was Christmas Eve. Juvia and Gray were out at the markets shopping. They weren't together, though. And that was because, they were shopping for each other's present.

A little while back, Juvia and Gray got a Christmas tree. They also agreed to buy each other gifts. As long as they were no more than 100 jewel. Juvia was ecstatic. She could not get the smile to disappear from her face. At the same time though, there was a lot of pressure.

Neither of them had the best Christmases in the past, so Juvia had to make sure it was a good one. She wanted to get the perfect thing, but what could she get for Gray for under 100 jewel? She wandered around the markets for hours.

Then, she finally found something she thought was suitable for him.

After a few hours, Gray returned home. He had Juvia's present in a bag in his hand. He noticed she wasn't anywhere to be seen, but her bedroom door was shut.

"Juvia?" Gray knocked on her door.

"DON'T COME IN GRAY-SAMA! JUVIA IS GETTING GRAY-SAMA'S PRESENT READY!" Juvia yelled out. Gray stepped away from the door.

"Alright, alright." Gray said. "Don't come in my room, either. I'll be doing the same." Gray told her as he walked into his room.

Juvia finished wrapping Gray's present. She walked into the living room and sat on the couch. She was bored since Gray wasn't done yet. She decided it would be a good idea to bake something, even though she isn't the best baker.

She pulled out a cooking book she had in the cabinets which she referred to when she wanted to cook something different for dinner. She looked for a sugar cookie recipe and eventually found one. She read the directions very carefully. She put her hair up in a ponytail, put on her apron, and gathered all the things she needed. She began to make the dough.

Gray finished wrapping Juvia's present. He walked out to the living room and looked into the kitchen. He saw Juvia swaying her hips and doing a little dance as she was doing something at the counter. Gray couldn't really tell what it was that she was doing. He even heard her humming a little Christmas tune. Gray leaned up against a wall in the kitchen.

"You better watch out." Juvia began to sing to herself. Gray raised his eyebrow.

"You better not cry." She continued, still not noticing Gray.

"You better not pout, I'm tellin' you why." Juvia skipped to another counter and continued her singing.

"Santa Claus is comin' to town." Juvia finished. She wasn't the best singer, but her voice was so soft and sweet. Gray couldn't help the smile spreading across his face. Gray lifted his hands up and started slow clapping. Juvia jumped and snapped around. Her face reddened.

"G-Gray-sama! How long were you standing there?" Juvia nervously asked.

"Long enough to hear your song and see your little dance." Gray smirked. Juvia covered her face with her hands.

"Gah! Juvia is so embarrassed!" Juvia said, flustered. Gray chuckled as he walked up to her and patted her on the head.

"So, what's going on over here?" Gray looked at what Juvia was doing.

"Juvia is making sugar cookies. She was just cutting out shapes." Juvia said. Gray looked down at her "shapes." They just kind of looked like blobs of cookie dough.

"Uh, what are the shapes supposed to be?" Gray asked. Juvia eagerly exhibited her cookies.

"This one is a Christmas tree, this one is Santa, this one is a star, this one is a stocking, and this one is Gray-sama." Juvia said, especially proud at her Gray cookie. Gray let out a grunt.

"Really? That's freaking weird! I'm not eating my own face!" Gray announced.

"That's fine. Juvia will happily eat it." Juvia said, eyeing up the cookie.

"How about no one eats that cookie!" Gray blurted. He looked back down at the cookies. "So, this one's Santa?" Gray asked, clarifying. None of the cookies really looked like what Juvia said they were, but he wasn't going to be the one to tell her that.

"No, that one is the star." Juvia corrected.

"Oh, right." Gray chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Of course." Gray tried to play it off like it was obvious, but it really wasn't.

"Can Gray-sama help Juvia cut out some more shapes?" Juvia requested. Gray looked down at her, smiled, and nodded.

Gray and Juvia cut out more Christmas shapes. Then when they were done, they put them in the oven and waited. They decided to put their presents they got for each other under the tree. They took their cookies out of the oven and sat around their fire place all comfortable in their pajamas.

"Gray-sama, try a cookie." Juvia insisted. She sat next to him on the couch with the plate of cookies in her hand. He was a bit hesitant at first, but he figured hey couldn't taste too bad. And they weren't. They were actually pretty good.

"Hey, these are pretty tasty." Gray said. Juvia smiled proudly.

"Really? Juvia will try." Juvia ate a cookie too, and she set the plate on the coffee table in front of them. Her eyes lit up. "These are good!" Juvia exclaimed. Gray nodded in agreement. He reached out for a second one and took a bite. Juvia gasped. Gray gave her a funny look as he ate his cookie.

"What's wrong?" Gray asked with a stuffed mouth.

"Gray-sama..." Juvia blushed and smiled somewhat guilty, but also mischievous. "Gray-sama just ate his face." Juvia giggled. Gray looked down at the blob of the cookie. It didn't look anything like him, but apparently, Juvia had no problem determining her shapes. Gray slowly slowed and his eyes widened.

"...Why did you even make my face as a cookie in the first place!?" Gray exclaimed.

"Juvia thought it was cute!" Juvia defended herself.

"No, it's weird." Gray said. He crossed his arms and sat back on the couch. Juvia shrugged him off. She stood up and crossed over Gray to get to the tree.

":et's open our presents now." Juvia said. Gray quickly grabbed her wrist as she walked by. Juvia snapped her head back at him.

"Is it Christmas yet?" Gray seriously asked.

"Well, no, but-" Juvia timidly said.

"Then we're not opening them." Gray asserted.

"But, Gray-sama! It's going to kill Juvia, not knowing what you got her!" Juvia pleaded. Gray pulled her back down on the couch next to him.

"No. That would defeat the whole purpose of Christmas." Gray said. Juvia sighed.

"Juvia supposes Gray-sama is right." Juvia said, disappointed. Gray yawned loudly.

"I'm pretty tired, so I'm going to head to bed. You should do the same." Gray said. Juvia held onto his arm before he could get up.

"Can Gray-sama just lay with Juvia? For a little bit?" Juvia softly asked. Gray's eyes widened. He froze on the couch, and he could feel his peeks turn slightly pink.

"Ah, sure. Only for a little. And only because it's Christmas." Gray made sure to be as clear as possible he was just doing it for her sake, even though he anted to deep down as well.

Gray laid his head down on the pillow. Juvia laid down on top of him, and her head rested inbetween his right shoulder and his chest. She steadily placed her hands on his chest. One palm faced up and the other faced down. Gray was timid at first, but he wrapped one of his arms around her. He grabbed a nearby blanket and threw it over them before he wrapped his other hand behind his head. They began to unwillingly doze off.

"Merry Christmas, Gray-sama." Juvia whispered.

"Merry Christmas, Juvia." Gray replied. The two of them fell asleep in each other's arms.

Gray slowly opened his eyes the next morning. Juvia was sitting on top of his chest. She had her hands firmly placed on his chest, and her legs were crossed. Gray sat up straight away, causing her to slide off of him a bit.

"What are you doing?" Gray groaned in his morning voice.

"Juvia was waiting for Gray-sama to wake up. Now we can open presents! It's Christmas!" Juvia cheered. She hopped off the couch and skipped to the tree. She sat down right in front and grabbed her present she bought for Gray. Gray smiled and shook his head before he walked over to the tree and took a seat next to Juvia on the floor.

"Gray-sama, open Juvia's gift first." Juvia re-positioned herself to sit in front of Gray. Her legs were crossed, and she held her gift out to him.

Gray looked back and forth from Juvia to the present. He slowly extended his hand and took the present. It was a small blue box. He opened the box. Inside was a silver ring with a jewel in it. The ring was very nice, and it looked very familiar. He didn't know what it was, but he feels like he's seen it before.

"Wow this is really nice." Gray smiled. "I feel like I've seen something like it before." Gray furrowed his brow.

"It's the same material that is in your necklace. It comes from something called a Rave Sword. Juvia doesn't know exaclty what that is, but she thought Gray-sama might like it." Juvia smiled.

"Yeah. It's awesome! I really-" Gray paused. He glared up at Juvia. "How much did this cost?" Gray pried.

"Eh?" Juvia's face sunk. "Oh, don't worry about it!" Juvia nervously chuckled.

"Juvia." Gray sternly said.

"Okay, it was 700 jewel." Juvia admitted.

"Juvia!" Gray exclaimed.

"But don't worry, Gray-sama! It came out of Juvia's personal savings. All of it." Juvia comforted him. Gray's eyes widened. She spent her own personal money on him.

"Juvia..." Gray began. He was somewhat shocked. He didn't think she would spend her own personal money. Now he felt kind of bad about what he got her.

"It's fine. Juvia was happy to do it." Juvia said. Gray smiled.

"Thanks." He paused and pulled out her gift. "Here." He nervously said. His gift was pretty under budget.

Juvia excitedly accepted the gift. It was generally flat and in silver wrapping paper. She tore the wrapping paper off of it. Her eye's grew wide with shock when she saw what was in her hands.

"The Saddest Little Lamb?" Juvia quietly asked. She ran her hand over the front of her gift. Gray blushed.

"Gray-sama... This was Juvia's favorite book when she was a little girl." Juvia's voice shook. She ran her fingers up and down the hard cover.

"Yeah I heard you mention it before, so." Gray folded his arms and shrugged.

Juvia put the book at her side. She sat quietly sat for a moment. Gray looked to the side with no expression on his face. Juvia leaped over to him, knocking him down. She planted a big kiss on his lip's. Gray's eyes bulged out of his head.

"Thank you, Gray-sama. Thank you so much." Juvia said. She leaned back down to him and gave him another kiss. Gray was still shocked, but his eyes somehow closed. He even found himself running his hand through her hair as he used his other arm to support himself up.

"Merry Christmas." Gray said. He smiled and planted a kiss on her nose.

"Gray-sama is so sweet." Juvia said as tears filled her eyes. She wrapped her arms around his neck. Gray wrapped one arm tightly around her and the other was now supporting both of them.

"Not as sweet as your cookies."

The two of them enjoyed that Christmas much more than they thought they would. And they hoped to share many more.

***Hope you enjoyed! I hope you guys enjoyed this whole "week" even though I was pretty late with a lot of stuff. Also, I didn't spell check this one either so. Oops. Vote if you enjoyed and leave me a comment letting me know how you liked it!***

QOTC: Which was your favorite Gruvia Week one-shot of mine?

AOTC: My favorite was probably day 3: bloom. I feel like that was the only one that made sense lol. All my other ones were total ass-pulls like I always had one idea in my head that turned into something totally different. Like usual lol.

Hope you guys enjoyed Gruvia week as much as I did. See you next year!

(No, I'm not leaving for a year lol. I just meant see you next year for Gruvia week. I'll go back to my normal uploading schedule now. Which means basically whenever I feel like it lol im so lazy omg)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 39.9K 102
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
94.4K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
219K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
16.9K 581 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..