quean; ๐’๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐˜!๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๏ฟฝ...

Od moonjirose

๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐š๐ง; a woman of bad character A story about Esther Shelby and her journey of being the second oldest... Vรญce

๐‘ท๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐’€๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ป
โ†ฆ ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
01 - one
02 - two
03 - three
04 - four
05 - five
06 - six
07 - seven
08 - eight
09 - nine
10 - ten
โ†ฆ ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
12 - twelve
13 - thirteen
14 - fourteen
15 - fifteen
16 - sixteen
17 - seventeen
18 - eighteen
19 - nineteen
20 - twenty
21 - twenty one
22 - twenty two
23 -twenty three
โ†ฆ ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
24 - twenty four
25 - twenty five
26 - twenty six
27 - twenty seven
28 - twenty eight
29 - twenty nine
30 - thirty
31 - thirty one

11 - eleven

2.2K 57 3
Od moonjirose

thank u sm for 8k reads :)

══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*══

Esther woke in her bed, immersed deeply in her covers as the sun tickled her face. A few voices woke her completely. With a huff she opened her eyes fully. She sat up and closed her eyes once more.

Life seemed messier than ever before. So much shit happened in the past weeks and the Peaky Blinders stood on the brink of a war Tommy is ready have. Esther got dressed and made her way downstairs. Polly and Arthur sat at the table, Finn played on the floor next to them.

"Good morning, or should i say good afternoon?" Polly chuckled. Esther smiled a bit. "I needed that" Polly nodded and poured her a cup of coffee. Arthur was quiet, awfully quiet. Polly placed the cup infront of Esther and sat herself back down. "What happened?" Esther asked.

"Don't want to talk about it." He countered, but Esther knew. She knew quite well why her older brother tried to take his own life. Arthur still had this imagine of their father in his mind which died a long time ago. The moment the police stood in the doorway to tell us the devistating news, he changed. He put little Finn down and never picked him up again. Mum took our father with her that day.

"Alright, but don't think this is the end of it." Esther made her way to the front door, grabbing her jacket in the process. She was mad at Arthur. He talked to her, always but since their father barged in and threw Arthur off track he didn't speak, he kept it in. As she strolled down the streets towards the Garrison she rumaged through her pockets just to find a new pack of cigarettes, Tommy must've slipped it in.

"Esther! Good to see your face again." Harry cheered, making Esther smile a bit. "It's good to see you too, Harry" Harry's face twisted in confusion. Esther Shelby has never been this silent, so apathetical. "Since when're you so tame? What's up with you?" Harry started again, placing a glass of gin in front of the woman. "First of all, I'm not tame and i'll never be." She smirked.

"A lot happened. Irene is still in the hospital and Tommy is starting shit I'm not sure he'll be able to handle." Esther sighed, Harry huffed as well. "Irene, ah, the small one with the nice smile." Esther nodded. "Right, heard about that" He sighed "Sorry, I hope she'll be fine." he polished another glass as he continued. "I'm sure Tommy'll be fine. He's got you lot and all of the Peaky Blinders behind him." Esther nodded and drank the last bit of her drink.

"See ya." Harry waved her goodbye before Esther walked down the streets of Small Heath. "Esther!" John slung an arm around his sisters shoulders, a small smirk on his lips. "Familly meeting." He said and they were on their way.

⌞  •°•☽ ☾•°• ⌟

Esther sat next to Polly as Thomas made his way into the betting shop, Ada behind him with baby Karl in her arms. Esther gave her a small smile before Polly started speaking. "What's going on?" Thomas leant himself on a table as he lit a new cigarette for himself. "We've been fucking betrayed." he spoke, words laced with anger. Esthers eyebrows furrowed as Tommy spoke. "One of the Blinders spoke." he said. Esther scoffed before standing up. She made her way over to Tommy and took a match of his. "The little private room at the Garrison isn't exactly sound proof, Tom."

Tom sighed and lit her cigarette. "Anyways, Kimber knows." He paused. "He knows about the Black Star Day." Esther nodded. This whole plan was fucked, from the start if we're completely honest. She wouldn't have named the whole thing something exaggerated like The Black Star Day, but she's not the boss.

"So, what now?" John asked, Esme held his hand in a caring manner. "Be ready, they're coming." Polly spoke before leaving this whole fiasco. Esther staid behind sitting next to Tom. Ada had staid behind as well, the baby squirming in her arms.

"There's one way for me to forgive you, Tom." he gave her a questioning look. Ada cleared her throat. "Get me Freddy back." without giving him time to answer she took off. This wasn't a request, it was a demand. Tom had to get Freddy back or Ada would simply get the fuck away, she would leave.

⌞  •°•☽ ☾•°• ⌟

So there she was, in the back of a carriage with a gun in her hand. Two Blinders next to her and Freddy on the floor of the vehicle, a black bag over his head and his hands bound behind his back. Esther got to work, she cut the rope and got the bag off his head. "Esther?" Freddy spoke in disbelief. "Hi there, you look a little shook."

Freddy gave her a smile and engulfed her in a heartwarming hug. "I thought they're going to kill me somewhere." Esther scoffed and helped him up. He sat himself down next to her. "Can't let that happen now, can we." She jabbed him in his side with a laugh. "You got a son and a wife to get back to."

He smiled and gave her a nod. Suddenly the carriage stopped and someone opened the door. "Holy shit. Danny, you're dead." Freddy cursed, Esther gave him a smile. "Nah, I've been living in London. Same thing." he chuckled.

Danny got Freddy out of the vehicle and Esther gave him a pat on the shoulder. "We'll see each other soon, Freddy." He smiled and gave her one more hug. "Thank You." he said. Esther shook her head. "Don't thank me." She paused to take a look around. "Thank Tommy, i was only asked to do this."

⌞  •°•☽ ☾•°• ⌟

So there she was, facing Billy Kimber. Tom and John right next to her. Her heart was pounding, threatening to jump out of her chest. John had a shot gun in his hands, face angry. She never liked that look on their faces, they were out for blood.

Kimber laughed as he saw the few men standing in front of him. "Now, bringing a woman into this." he chuckled, the men behind him followed him. Esther scoffed. "I'm not just some woman." She paused to give him a disgusted look. "I'm Esther fucking Shelby, you twat." a small laugh escaped her mouth. "And I'll shoot you dead just like a man can."

"You're not coming with." John exclamed, cocking his gun with a stern look on his face. "I don't take orders from you nor from anybody." she grabbed a gun and stepped closer to her brother. "I'm not going to let my brothers get killed out there alone."

Suddenly a black figure made its way towards the two gangs. Esthers eybrows furrowed in confusion just as she made the figure out to be Ada. Her eyes widened as she lunged forward, John held her back. "What're you doing here?" she yelled. Ada gave her a sorry look before she straightened her back.

"I believe you boys call this no-man's land." she started. Freddy interrupted her. "Ada, shut up and listen." he tried, Esther could only watch in fear. "Have you lost your mind?" Tom spoke up. Ada only fired back. "I said shut up!" she yelled. "Now, most of you were in France. So you all know what happens next." Ada paused for a moment. "I've got brothers, my sister and a husband here but you've all got somebody waiting for you." she pushed the stroller to mend her crying baby.

"Now, I'm wearing black in preperation. I want you to look at me." She faced back to the blinders. "Who'll be wearing black for you?" Her gaze fell back to Kimber and his men. "Think about them. Fight if you want to, but that baby ain't moving anywhere and neither am i."

"She's right, you know. Why should all you men die?" Kimber spoke. In the matter of seconds, like slow motion, he raised his gun and aimed his gun at Tommy.

Never had Esther moved this fast. A sharp pain filled her shoulder as she fell ontop of Tommy. "Tom, you fine?" she asked, blood spreading through her white shirt. "Esther?" John exclaimed, Arthur was by her side in a second. "You're all right." Charlie ushered the girl as Danny stormed passed him, his gun raised. Kimber was quick to shoot Danny clean in the head.

Arthur pressed his palm against Esthers shoulder as Tommy got up, face angry. "Ada, move away." Esther yelled. Thomas didn't waste a moment to shoot Kimber in the head, his dead corpse falling to the ground like a dirty piece of meat.

"Enough." Tommy shouted. "Kimber and me fought this battle one on one." He paused to take a breath. "It's over, go home to your familie."

Esther hissed as Arthur helped her up. "Why would you take a bullet for me?" Thomas cursed as he took the other side next to his sister. One arm across Tommy's back and one across Arthurs.

"Cause you're my little brother."

══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*══

so, we'll start with season two in the next chapters. & i'll soon drop a spicy Tommy Shelby fic, i hope y'all are ready and eager to read :)

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

138K 3K 78
๐Ÿ“–| FOUND ๐Ÿ‘ฅ| Florence/Micheal Gray, Shelby Family ๐Ÿ’Œ| Isiah Jesus โœ๏ธ| gracessecretshelby disclaimer: I do not any characters within this book apart...
730K 19.6K 67
after a night of violent pub fights, michael gray stumbles across a shivering midwife and offers her company after the delivery of a baby. [started...
27.6K 790 41
โAnd I love you; for that, I vow that my absence will plague you for the rest of your cursed days. โž Tommy Shelby x female!oc Peaky Blinders season t...
19.6K 389 20
The condemned Story of John Shelby and Fรฉlicitรฉ Lee. Peaky Blinder fanfiction. John Shelby fanfiction. CONCLUDED.