๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ณ-๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ || ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น...

By enhypviIIe

โSee this bite as our key to survivalโž In which Kang Hara and her classmates face many losses and difficultie... More

๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ณ-๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ
๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ. ๐—ž๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—›๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ท๐˜‚
๐Ÿฎ. ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ
๐Ÿฏ. ๐—จ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฑ. ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ
๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ
๐Ÿด. ๐—ช๐˜‚๐—ท๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ป
๐Ÿต. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—š๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ. ๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ. ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น?
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ. ๐——๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ?
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—น
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—œ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚, ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ. ๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด. ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต. ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—œ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ. ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜‚๐˜€
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐—ฒ?
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—ข๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚?
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—˜๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ. ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด. ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด

๐Ÿณ. ๐—ข๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐˜

13K 612 342
By enhypviIIe

Flashback

"No, that's so gross!"

Onjo starts to scream while Isak chases her with wet sand. I put my book aside and look at my friends running around the beach. The sun is shining brightly. I close my eyes and relax my body.

"Usually you're the one running around"  Cheongsan twists his head to me. "What's up?"

"Nothing, I'm just tired"

I plop down on my towel and look up to the blue sky.

"How can you be tired" Gyeongsu says confused. "We haven't done anything since the vacation started"

"That's what's making me tired"

"Oh? Is this a confession"

"What confession"

"That you're actually a nerd who enjoys going to school"

I hit him with my book. "And what if I am?"

"Did you just hit me?"

"Yes, I did"

The boy his mouth drops as he twist his head towards his best friend.

"She hit me"

Cheongsan pushes his friend, making him fall backwards. "Now I did too"

Gyeongsu quickly gets up and starts to run towards the sea. Cheongsan grabs my hand and pulls me off the sand.

"Run. Run!"

We start to run the other direction while Gyeongsu starts to chase us with a bucket of sea water. Onjo and Isak join us as Gyeongsu starts to throw water at us.

After a few minutes of running all of us are exhausted. We plop down on the sand and let ourselves catch our breathes.

"I don't want this day to end" Isak says with a smile. "I really forgot all about my worries"

"We should do this more often then"

"Ohh we really should" I get up. "Let's do this again next summer"

I stick my hand out to the group. The first one to get up is Cheongsan. He places his hand on mine. Onjo and Gyeongsu then do the same thing. Isak slowly rises from the sand and places her hand on ours.

"I really hope everything will turn out alright"

Back to the present

My eyes slowly start to open. I can feel my head resting on someone's shoulder. Looking besides me, it's Cheongsan. We're sitting in the recording room. He's sleeping so peacefully. I reach my hand to his hair and push it out of his eyes. He looks so innocent and calm.

I look at him for a second...then a minute...that eventually turns into two minutes.

"Hey..you're awake"

I frighten and jump back a bit. Cheongsan opens his eyes and looks at me.

"Are you okay?" He speaks with a raspy voice.

"I don't know" I say. "What happened?"

"You fainted"

"Then..how am I here?"

30 minutes ago
Writers POV

"Why is it so quiet on the other side?"

"It's better than screams"

The kids are all gathered in front of the door, except for Nayeon who only thinks that they're acting stupid. Hara has been gone for three minutes, but most of them are already suspecting the worst.

"I'm going to get her"

Wujin wants to leave the room but Ms Park stops him.

"We need to trust her"

"But what if something happened!"

The teacher starts to calm the kids down. As everyone slowly starts to take their focus off the door, Suhyeok opens it. He looks into the dark hallway and quickly notices someone laying on the floor.

"Lee Suhyeok!"

The boy ignores his teachers yell as he rushes into the hallway. He grabs Hara's arm and throws it around him. Luckily, the zombies are far away. He hurries his way back into the room where Hyoryung throws the door closed.

"What happened to her?"

Everyone gathers around Suhyeok and Hara. Onjo makes her way to the front and almost let's out a scream.

"She isn't.."

"She's breathing" Suhyeok says quickly. "But I'm not sure what this means"

"Why'd you bring her back here then!" Nayeon yells. "She can be in the process of turning into a zombie"

"Bitch if you don't shut the fuck up right now" Jimin says, followed by an annoyed sigh.

"Let's put her in the recording room"

Suhyeok listens to his teacher and carries the unconscious girl into the darker room. He wants to close the door, but Cheongsan puts his arm in between.

"I'll stay with her"

"But-"

"If she wakes up she'll want to see a familiar face"

"But what if she turns?" Joonyeong asks scared. "Isn't it better for Gyeongsu to go?"

"Me?" The boy points at himself. "Why?"

"Because she saved your life maybe?"

The boy wants to reply something but Cheongsan stops him. "I'll just go"

He steps into the room and closes the door. Everyone gathers around the window and looks at Hara who's still unconscious.

"She won't turn" Onjo shakes her head. "I feel it"

Present

My eyes widen.

"Suhyeok really did that?"

Cheongsan nods. "We trust you. It's time you start trusting in yourself too"

I lower my head to my hands. I don't want them to trust me. When I got angry at Nayeon, the only thing I could think about is how I wanted to bite her head off or kill her by snapping her neck. What if it happens again, only this time with someone else?

"But something is weird.." I whisper. "..that zombie..she saw me"

"A zombie saw you?"

"Before I passed out I saw her looking at me. It's weird"

"Maybe she-"

Cheongsan didn't get to finish his sentence as the door of the recording room swings open.

"Hara!"

Onjo flies into my arms.

"I knew you wouldn't turn"

"Of course not, I will never turn"

She lets go of me and looks at me with happy eyes. Seeing her happy makes me happy too. We get up from the floor and walk into the other room. Everyone surrounds me and starts to ask questions.

"I'm fine" I reply quickly. "I just had a dream, that's it"

"So how do you see the world? Is it all ugly and moisty like those-" Daesu his sentence gets interrupted by Wujin pushing him a bit. He sends him a deadly glare while mouthing the words 'shut up'.

I laugh a little and let my eyes go towards Nayeon who's standing in front of the window. After serious consideration, I start walking towards her.

"Hey"

The girl frightens. "What?"

"Don't you have something to say to me?"

"Like what"

"Nayeon cut it out" Jimin joins us. "She almost died because of you"

"That makes almost two people on your killing list" Namra speaks quietly.

Everyone turns to her. "What"

She walks over to Nayeon and takes something out of her pocket. It's a small green  handkerchief with blood on it.

"You wiped the zombies blood off of the broom with this handkerchief and cleaned Gyeongsu his cut with it"

"Did you really do that?" Gyeongsu walks over to us and grabs Nayeon's hair. "You fucking bitch"

"That's not true!" Nayeon yells and frees herself out of his grip. "I never did that"

"But he was about to turn and that was your fault" Namra speaks.

Nayeon sighs annoyed. "You're lying. You never liked me and now you're just trying to set me up"

"Why would I do that in the situation we're in right now?"

"Namra, that's enough" Ms Park gets up and walks to us. "Do you understand what you're saying right now? If you're right..that means.."

"Teacher, she's speaking the truth" Jimin says. "She's also the reason Hara almost died"

"I didn't do anything! Gyeongsu is fine he's standing here. Alive"

Namra holds the handkerchief in front of Nayeon. "Prove it. Wipe your wound with this"

"Gyeongsu his blood is on it and he was a zombie, why would I do that?"

The class president throws the towel in anger and takes a step closer to Nayeon. "Didn't you just say that he was fine? Are you admitting that you tried to turn him?"

"Nayeon, did you really-" Cheongsan wants to walk to her but Suhyeok holds him back.

"It wasn't me!" Nayeon bends down and holds the handkerchief in front of her wound.

Ms Park kneels down in front of her and stops her. "Don't do it"

"Let go of me"

The teacher grabs the handkerchief but Nayeon doesn't want to let go.

"Leave me the fuck alone!" She pushes the teacher away. "I should just die too then. If that's what you want" Tears start to appear in her eyes. "Why is Gyeongsu better than me? That fucking wefle pushed me"

"So you did it?" Cheongsan sobs. "How could a human do-"

"I didn't kill him!" Nayeon yells again. "He's standing right besides you"

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?"

"Stop ganging up on me!"

Cheongsan breaks free out of Suhyeok his grip and pushes Nayeon on the ground. Tears fall down his cheeks.

"You tried to kill Hara and almost killed Gyeongsu.." His voice fades. "You are...a murderer"

My head suddenly starts to hurt again. I stumble to the window and start to breathe in the fresh air. I feel someone place their hand on my back and start rubbing it calmly.

"It's okay.." She whispers. "If it hurts you can scream"

I take a few deep breathes before lifting my head to the girl besides me. It's Namra. She looks at me with a calming look, continuing to rub my back while we turn back to the group.

"I don't need any of you. I'll just leave!"

I see Nayeon opening the door. She gives us a last glimpse of herself before stepping out. Joonyeong wants to stop her but Ms Park jumps in front of the door.

It stays quiet for a bit, until Ms Park speaks.

"Listen..no matter what happens..you stay alive" The teacher gulps. "If you cause someone else to die, life becomes completely meaningless" She forces a smile on her face.

And with that said, there were only 11 left.

---------

A/N

I for real enjoy reading your comments about thinking who is who and what will happen..it's funny. I promise that there will be more plots later on in the ff!

Thank you for liking the story so far it makes me happy to hear it <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 197 12
Trappe students must escape their high school which has become ground zero for a zombie virus outbreak. Nam ra x fem reader Going to try and update...
100K 4.1K 25
you are my happy place ใ…คlee cheong-san x fem!oc. ใ…คextended summary inside. ใ…คstatus ,, ( complete. )
116K 5.6K 13
"You're alive!." "No shit Sherlock, of course, I'm alive. Why the fuck would l be standing in front of you dipshits instead of being dead- also, abo...
54.9K 3.4K 23
as Hyosan High School turns into a fast-sinking ship when a science experiment gone terribly wrong results in a virus-induced zombie outbreak As the...