Tears & Smile

Por SakuraiS

What will happen when a 2 person with a different lifestyle falls in love with each other yet pretends to hat... Más

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 9

6 2 0
Por SakuraiS

Yu Chen walks gloomily in the university with his friend Zan Jin who is looking at him worriedly but angrily at the same time, because Yu Chen has been like this for almost a week, all quiet and sad and bored and....bad???

"Hey! Look In Front Of You!!". He said almost shouting at a girl dumped him by mistake, she apologizes and run away. Zan Jin sighed and stop him.

"Yu Chen you don't have to behave like that, you are making everyone afraid of You".

"So?".

"So STOP Doing This! It's Really Hard To Walk With You While You Are Like This". He scolds him but that didn't affect him.

"Then don't walk with me, get lost". He said coldly and walk away, Zan Jin look at him all shocked and shout at him.

"Fine!! I Will Not!! Fix That Behavior Of Yours First!!". He walks the other side angrily and Yu Chen just shakes his head and walk to his class alone.

After the classes finished, Yu Chen walked to the apartment feeling all heavy, he arrived and said "I'm Home" slowly, he stopped when he didn't reserve a response, he felt lonely as he imagined Xuan Lu's voice replying to him, he sighed and walk to his room and lay on his bed, he takes his phone out and call Zan Jin.

"What?? Want a Phone Fight Now??". Zan Jin said angrily as soon as he picks up.

"No~ I'm Sorry about what I said, but can you buy some dinner?".

"The Hell? Why Should I??".

"I'm not feeling well, please I want to eat something before drinking my medicine".

"Do you have fever??". Yu Chen touched his forehead.

"Ummm~ I don't know, but I feel heavy and cold, just come the door is open".

"Ok Ok I will come".

"Thanks".

He hung up and throw his phone away, after half an hour, he opens his eyes when he smells something, he gets up slowly from his bed and leave the room to see Zan Jin preparing the food on the table.

"Oh, you are up? How Do You Feel??". He asked and Yu Chen just sit on the chair.

"Not Good, I will eat". He starts eating while Zan Jin looking at him, he places his hand on his friend's forehead and frowned.

"It's So High Yu Chen! Eat Fast So You Can Drink Your Medicine!". Zan Jin said panicky, and Yu Chen just eat slowly while closing his eyes.

After taking care of his friend and making sure he is fine, Zan Jin return to his home and call Mian Mian.

"Yes Zan Jin?".

"Hi, sorry to call you at this hour, but Yu Chen is sick".

"Is he ok??".

"Not really, he's been acting weird for the whole week, I will stay with him until he gets better".

"Ok, take care of him well, and tell me when he gets better, if you need any help just tell me".

"Ok~". He hung up and sighed.

"Man~ Telling me to tell her everything about Yu Chen now is something weird, is she your mother? Even your own mother is not like that".

He takes his stuff and return to Yu Chen's apartment. On the other hand, Yu Chen was laying on the bed looking at his phone to a certain number, he presses it and wait until it picked.

"Yes?".

"............". Hearing this voice makes him return the memory of so many things he wanted to forget.

"......Yu Chen??". He closed his eyes hearing this soft voice saying his name slowly.

"......What do------".

"Hey Yu Chen~ Don't sleep without drying your hair, your fever will get worse, Yu Chen~ Eeh? Are you on the phone???? Hello??". Zan Jin enter the room and saw the phone near his ears, he took the phone to see if he was on the line or not.

"Yes".

"Oh! Sorry, it seems like Yu Chen called you and fall asleep".

"...Is he ok??".

"Not really, his fever so high, but don't worry I will be with him to take care of him".

"I'm...Not worried". Zan Jin giggle at her.

"Yeah sure, I believe you, well then, I have to go and prepare some water for him, good night".

"Ok, good night". She hung up and Zan Jin look at his friend.

"Cao Yu Chen, don't call her without saying anything to her~". He put his phone on the table and prepare the water for him. On the other side, Xuan Lu was looking at her phone and Ziyi notice her spacing out.

"What's wrong Lu??". Xuan Lu turns to her and shakes her head.

"Nothing much, so? What were you saying??". Ziyi sighed and repeat her words about the school and how will they talk to the principle to return to the school.

******************************************

It's been 4 days, Xuan Lu still receiving calls from Yu Chen, but nothing comes from him, she asks him to talk but he isn't talking at all, even at school, she sometimes receiving his calls, but she can't answer him, and Ziyi notice that her friend is always spacing out.

"Ms. Xuan Lu?". She whispered her name to take her attention, they were in the student council office working, that's why she can't call her by her name since they don't show that they are close friends.

"Yes Ms. Meng??". Ziyi took a deep breath and released it, she doesn't like to hear this word from her best friend, but what can she do? This is the protocol of the famous high School.

"Take these papers and look at them please, then give me the details". She gave the papers to her, and Xuan Lu nodded for her, even after she returned to the student council, Ziyi sometimes asked for some advice, because she is the ex-president and know what to do.

"Ms. Meng, this paper needs your approval please". A girl come in and give Ziyi a paper, Ziyi took it and look at it.

"Do we need this??". She shows it to Xuan Lu who took it to review it.

"Ummm~ We had this idea already so no, let them change the idea". Ziyi return the paper to the girl and the girl took it, she looks at Ziyi and give her the paper again, Ziyi raised her eyebrows and look at the girl coldly as she didn't like her attitude.

"What??". She asked and the girl smile to her.

"We want your approval please". The girl said and Ziyi took the paper from her and return it to the girl.

"What Ms. Xuan Lu says is what will go, rejected". The girl took the paper and before she leave, she turns to give a glare at Xuan Lu. Ziyi frowned and turn to look at her friend who was focusing on the papers.

"Lu...". She whispers her name and Xuan Lu turn to look at her and get closer.

"What???".

"Don't you EVER walk without me outside, understood??". She said firmly and Xuan Lu was confused, but in she nodded without a word.

During the class time, Xuan Lu takes out her phone when it vibrated and saw the caller's name was Yu Chen, she leaves the class and answers the call.

"Yes? Yu Chen? Can you hear me??".

"...............".

"Yu Chen please if there is something talk, do you need anything from me??".

".......*Sigh*". Hearing his sigh, she lay her back on the wall and look down sadly.

"Yu Chen.....you are torturing me like this, please say something".

"...I...I want to forget everything". Xuan Lu blinked her eyes as she didn't understand what he means by this.

"...Everything like what??".

"......Meeting you". She frowned but then the call ended, she looks at her phone in shock and tears fall from her eyes, she wipes them fast and take a deep breath to enter the class.

During the day, Ziyi notice that Xuan Lu is not the Xuan Lu she was with in the morning, they were walking around the school during the break silently, but when she was about to talk to her a girl stopped in front of them and show them a paper.

"Ms. Meng, please approve this paper!". She said and Ziyi look at it before she give it to Xuan Lu.

"What do you think, Ms. Xuan??". Xuan Lu took the paper and look at it.

"The same idea from the morning, change it". She said coldly and return it to Ziyi, and Ziyi return it to the girl.

"You heard that". The girl took the paper and look at Ziyi.

"Why are you taking what is she saying?". Ziyi frowned at her.

"Why not?".

"She is Not The President Anymore!". Ziyi stepped in front of the girl and looked at her firmly.

"But she is The Vice President and she have a duty to do".

"But She-----".

"I Trust Her And She is Still a President For Me! If You Are Talking About The Rumors Then Leave! Tell Your Class To Change The Idea Or You Will Not Participate in The Festival!". Ziyi said angrily and walk away, Xuan Lu sighed and stand in front of the girl with a smile.

"Don't mind her, she is a short-temper person". The girl looks at her sharply but Xuan Lu just smile at her, she is used to look at those eyes around her since the rumors come out.

"LU!! Come Now!". Ziyi shouted at her and make her follow her.

************************************************************************

"Lu, what's wrong with you today at school?". Ziyi asked her after taking a bath and now they are having their dinner together in Xuan Lu's house.

"What?......Nothing?". She said as she looks down and smile.

"Hurts". Xuan Lu looks up at her.

"What-----".

"Stop pretending, it hurts me to see you like that, what did he say to you??". Xuan Lu prevents her eyes to the other side, but Ziyi stand from her chair and walk closer to her friend to turn her chair and face her.

"What Did He Say To You?". She repeats her question firmly.

"....Nothing". Ziyi sit in front of her and look at her sharply.

"Lier, since yesterday...no, three days already, he kept calling you, but he says nothing since you were only spacing out, but after that you changed and added that look like you want to cry at any moment, What Did He Say To You When I Wasn't Next To You Huh?!!!". Ziyi hold her shoulders and shake her, but Xuan Lu shakes her head and slap her friend's hands away.

"Just Stop it! He Want To Forget Me! He Want To Forget Everything About Me! What Do You Think I Will Do!!". She shouted at her.

"Forget Him Then!!!".

"No! I Can't!! I....I....I Just....Ughhh!". Xuan Lu fall on the floor crying hardly while Ziyi just look at her.

"I Can't *Sob* His Touch *Sob* His Kisses*Sob* How Can I Forgot Him That Easily!!". She shook her head and Ziyi was shocked, she didn't tell her about a KISS!

"He...Kissed You?". She said slowly as she saw her friend already breaking and crying hard on the floor, she took a deep breath to calm herself and sit in front of her.

"Lu, if you can't......Then I think he can't too". Xuan Lu looks at her friend who smile at her.

"See...Why is he calling you from time to time? And then saying he wants to forget you? Believe me he can't, I hate him, but....I can tell you are in his mind all the time, he wants to remember you but..... Let's say he wanted to say that he want to remember you, not forgot you, this type of man is hard when it comes to showing his feelings". Ziyi said and Xuan Lu wipe her tears.

"T-Then he....Doesn't hate me??". Ziyi giggle at her friends pouty face and shake her head.

"No~ He Loves you and you will see that later, now go and wash your face so we can eat and sleep". Xuan Lu nodded and hugged her.

"Thank you Ziyi". Ziyi pat her back.

"Sorry, but I wanted you to cry~ You were holing yourself too much". Xuan Lu push her away and get up.

"That was mean but useful".

*****************************************************************************

"He is so.....Troublesome".

"Why??". Zan Jin sighed as he is on the line with his friend Mian Mian.

"It's been two weeks now, but he is still sick, he was ok after three days but then get sick again and then ok after one day but sick again. What's Wrong With This Guy?!! I Can't Take Care Of Him Forever!!". He said as he looks at the Sleepy Yu Chen on the bed.

"Let Someone take care of him then".

"Who? You?? Then No One".

"Idiot! Ask Xuan Lu".

"His Crush? She might be busy, because I heard that they are preparing for a festival, more than that, didn't Yu Chen say that coming to this apartment causing her troubles? That's why she is living alone now".

"Then take him home, it's near their house so no one will say they are living together but she can visit him".

"He he he~ But they are still meeting each other, Are you idiot? The troubles come out because They Are Meeting Each Other!".

"You Are The Idiot One! He is Sick Because He Miss Her!".

"......Eeh??".

"He Can't Forget Her, He Miss Her until he is sick, Just Throw Him At His House And I Will Call Xuan Lu To Deal With Him!". She hangs up on his face. Zan Jin look at Yu Chen and pouted.

"Love Sick?? Man~ You Are So in Love That Much??".

»»»»»»»»TBC~

Sorry for the late update but life is hard those days...^__^'

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

17 0 8
Two friends figure out a way to get into a relationship while going slow and fast at the same time. What will the consequences be?
1.4K 59 22
What happens when a bad boy meets a bad girl ? Forget about all the innocent girls that fall for bad boys. In this one, bad boy faces bad girl. But...
1.3M 25.7K 62
Megan Lowe, an average 18 year old, likes every celebrity except Justin Bieber. She thinks he is too full of himself and doesn't like his personality...
4K 267 9
When two people meet in some weird situations when both are heart broken when they share similar pain yet they believe in love these two also mee...