๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—˜๐—–๐—ง๐—˜๐—— | ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...

Da defnot_li

เฅฆเฅฆเฅฆ | ๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—˜๐—–๐—ง๐—˜๐—— โš ๏ธŽ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—‚๐—'๐—Œ ๐–ป๐—…๐–พ๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€" "๐–จ'๐—† ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ?" โ”... Altro

๐ˆ๐๐…๐„๐‚๐“๐„๐ƒ
๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ | ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‹๐€๐“๐„
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐Š๐ˆ๐Œ ๐‡๐˜๐„๐Ž๐-๐‰๐”
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ |๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ |๐๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐Š
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ | ๐Œ๐ˆ๐-๐‰๐ˆ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” | ๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐‡๐„
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• | ๐ˆ-๐’๐€๐Š'๐’ ๐๐ˆ๐“๐„
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– | ๐†๐„๐“๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐Ž๐’๐„
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— | ๐‡๐”๐†๐†๐ˆ๐๐† ๐†๐”๐˜๐’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐†๐˜๐„๐Ž๐๐†-๐’๐”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐“๐–๐Ž ๐‹๐„๐€๐•๐ˆ๐๐†
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ | ๐๐€๐“๐‡๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Œ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ | ๐๐„๐– ๐†๐ˆ-๐‡๐„๐€
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” | ๐†๐„๐“ ๐€ ๐๐‡๐Ž๐๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• | ๐‡๐”๐†๐†๐ˆ๐๐†
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– | ๐†๐Ž ๐“๐Ž๐†๐„๐“๐‡๐„๐‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— | ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐†๐„
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐Œ๐„๐„๐“ ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐’๐“๐”๐๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐–๐„๐‹๐…๐ˆ๐„

4.2K 247 79
Da defnot_li

     WHILE THE TWO BOYS WERE GETTING INSIDE THE ROOM – Na-Yeon was shouting at them.

"Close it! Close the window! Please!" The girl mounted up from her seat and screamed at them so they possibly will hear her loud-mouthed voice.

Gyeong-Su, who was lending a hand to his friends, turned at the irritated girl shouting making him hop from the table to the floor, "Didn't you see Il-Sung coming in? We can't close it until he gets in"

"Is it wrong to say to close it?" She snapped back at the boy in front of her. Both of them didn't really have a good relationship ever since the gym teacher got in their classroom.

     "Is your own survival all that matters?" He interrogated the girl.

Na-Yeon was frequently the person who was starting the fight not him. He just fights back since her words were so harsh and offensive.

     "I can't stand you, stupid welfie"

And that's when he had enough of her. He looked daggers at the girl – unable to accept her words before shoving her back to her seat from before.

"Yah, what the f*ck did you say?" He went to the girl more furious at her statement only to be stopped by his friend, Il-Sung, which he heard the whole chat.

"Did you just hit me?" The girl shoved from earlier now raised up straight receiving a 'yes' from Gyeong-Su while the teacher glimpsed and overheard them screaming at each other.

"Cut it out. What are you doing?" The teacher asked the two students who just glared at each other – the both of them not saying anything.

     "He just hit me" the girl in the fight broke the silence just amplifying her side of the story.

"You called me a weflie first" Now, Gyeong-Su explained his side of the story so the teacher won't get the wrong idea in her head.

"Was I wrong?" Na-Yeon barked back at Gyeong-Su. All of the students were stunned at the girl for using such a word – even Il-Sung caught her attention.

"Yah! Na-Yeon, how could you say that?" Il-Sung interrupted their conversation – defending and yelling slightly at the girl who called his friend a 'weflie'.

"What's a welfie? Huh, what is it?" Ms. Park asked the both of them – not getting an answer so she curved around to the whole group of students, "What's a welfie?"

"A person on welfare" A voice behind the professor was caught when nobody wanted to answer the question but repeated his words again, "A person on welfare. "Welfie" for short"

Ms. Park, their teacher, pursed her lips and nodded as she spun around to face the two students, "Na-Yeon, you were wrong. Don't ever say that again. And, Gyeong-Su, if you hit someone for saying that, you're the one who loses"

     "Kids, we shouldn't be fighting among ourselves right now. We don't know what's going on- " Their teacher explained – getting interrupted by someone.

"Aren't they zombies?" Another voice behind her interjected at her sentence making her turn around to face Bare-su. It was very clear they were zombies – so he was stating the obvious.

     One of the girls questioned the teacher whilst she changed her gaze to Ms. Park – going onward, "Where are the other teachers? Did you call the cops?"

"I'm sure someone did. I don't have my phone" Their professor clarified rubbing her hands on top of her pockets for proof. Il-Sung watched as Gi-hea's face lose its expression.

No chance we're going to be saved

"We called, too, but they're not coming. Both the police and the first responders" Il-Sung informed their teacher before turning back to his girlfriend who had lose hope.

"They'll be here soon. Let's just wait a little longer" Their teacher enlightened them trying to help their hopes up since she believed in positive things – which did not work for the others.

     "Ms. Park. Hyeon-Ju's hands were cold too. So were I-Sak's" The girl with a beige jacket acknowledged a fact, "What if it started with Hyeon-Ju?"

"She went to the hospital" A girl with a pink vest informed all of them. Then that was when it hit them, she went to the hospital but was also the one who started it.

"Then maybe it spread there too" Gi-hea spoke – not breaking her stare from the ground while her lips were touching each other to make a thin line.

     "That's why no one is coming" Another whined from the girl who had a pink vest.

"Hold on. This works, right?" The brain of the group asked while his index finger was pointing towards the computer at the center before limping his way to the desk, "Yah, internet. Internet"

     THE TWO COUPLES STAYED BACK FROM THE STUDENTS – who checked the internet.

Ahn Gi-hea paid attention to her boyfriend who was leaning again the steel cabinets then, she saw multiple blood spots from all the tragedy that's been happening.

     "Are you okay?" The girl asked Il-Sung – who was spacing out. He warmly beamed at his girlfriend's worry and lifted his left hand to pat her head.

"I'm okay. Why?" He answered the girl's question and continued to pat her head. The girl gave him a frown which made Il-Sung tilt his head in confusion.

"Why? You're asking me why?" She clutched into the hand on top of her head before dropping it down, "You just almost go bitten from the zombies. Ah, I was so scared, really"

Il-Sung let out a laughing-scoff at the girl's frustration – her hand still on his as he decided to intertwine them together while the girl shut her eyes and leaned forward onto his shoulders.

     She was really scared to lose him. Hell, she would even let herself get bitten just because of him.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

175 13 28
๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘–๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘ . ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘‘๐‘œ?๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘œ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™...
82.5K 3.9K 30
โ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค, ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ. ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐จ โž ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด-๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป said with a s...
562 18 7
๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜†๐—ฝ๐˜€๐—ฒ. ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ผ ๐—๐˜‚๐—ป ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ...
153K 5.6K 42
{: ๐‘จ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘จ๐‘ซ - ๐‘ฑ๐’†๐’๐’ ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’๐’ˆ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’Œ :} -"Why are you acting like a bitch?!?" -"I don't trust them." -"They are your classmates!!!??" -"I don't...