The Next Generation: Final Ro...

By LavenderBlitz

Quirks, Semblances, Sacred Gears, Magic, and Zenkai Power. Individuals who started off as Teens, are now grow... More

Y/N Bio
Family Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1: A New Life
Chapter 2: A Decision
Chapter 3: Y/N's Homeland
Chapter 4: Y/N's College Plan
Chapter 5: Y/N Meets The Cerealian
Holiday Special: The Light of Christmas
Chapter 6: Granolah's Closure
Chapter 7: Homecoming
Chapter 9: A Flash of Darkness
Chapter 10: A Husk
Chapter 11: Welcome to HOH University
Chapter 12: Lots of Introductions
Chapter 13: Day Zero
Chapter 14: Unexpected Crisis
Chapter 15: The Rescue Plan
Chapter 16: Venture into The Cosmos
Chapter 17: The Omniscient Master
Chapter 18: Imfamous Blood Brigade
Chapter 19: Locked Away
Chapter 20: Long Awaited Reunion
Chapter 21: Reawakened
Chapter 22: The Grand Escape
Chapter 23: Welcome Home, Skylar
Chapter 24: Y/N The Master
Chapter 25: Invincible
Chapter 26: Y/N's Vacation
Chapter 27: Pool Party
Chapter 28: My name is Xoya
Chapter 29: Power of The White God
Chapter 30: Catching Up
Chapter 31: The Mysterious Cosmic Saiyan
Chapter 32: Forming a Team
Chapter 33: Stress Relief
Important Accouncment (Please Read if you can.)
A Brief Summary (How The Book would've gone.)
Epilogue: Part 1
Epilogue: Part 2 (Farewell, Y/N)

Chapter 8: Finishing Touches

600 14 11
By LavenderBlitz

After a few hours of gathering supplies such as food, clothes, potential uniforms, and lots of other stuff that students and teachers alike might need.

Thanks to a combination of Akko's Magic and Kalasha's hax, the process was a lot easier than expected. Before you knew it, everything was finished and polished up.

Y/N: Phew! That was tough, but not as tough as I thought it would be.

Kalasha: Looks like we're ready to open. Thank you all for your help. My abilities are not the safest when it comes to providing nourishment for others.

Y/N: Nah it's nothing! If it weren't for Akko we wouldn't have gotten everything here so quickly!

Akko: Me?! Deku, Issei, and Ruby did all of the hard work by hauling it back and forth!

Midoriya: No no, thanks to Y/N's riches, we managed to get all of the financial support that we needed!

Y/N: Hehe! I guess we all did a good job!

Kalasha: While we have made good progress, we still need one more thing before we can get started.

Y/N: Yeah, we know. The actual people!

Kalasha: And are you sure that the teachers at HOH can handle this task? They'll be teaching a lot more than what they're used to.

Y/N: Oh yeah! If they can put up with me as a teen for a whole year, I'm confident they can handle just about anything!

You then looked up at the sky. Everyone looking at you in confusion as you had a few deep thoughts before hitting a conclusion.

Y/N: The sky might be a problem, though...

Kalasha: What do you mean?

Y/N: Looking at the sky means you're staring straight into space, and while some of us are used to being in space, it might make others uncomfortable...

You then faced the ground with a tense look on your face. Trying to think of a way to solve this problem, but you couldn't think of anything.

Y/N: What if we got rid of the stars...that would make it look less like space...

Akko: Eek!!

Y/N: Nah, that would be even worse...what if we try to change the colour...something bright...green maybe?

Ruby: *Gasp*

Y/N: No, Green seems to strange. Unless we're on namek...what about red?

Issei: Huh?!

Y/N: Nope. Too unsettling. Maybe we should try to just make it blue, like on earth. How did it take me that long to think of that?!

Midoriya: What is going on?!

Y/N: What are you guys on about...?

You looked at the others to see them all looking up with their jaws hanging low. You slowly looked up and was surprised to see that the sky was now blue with clouds, just like on earth.

Y/N: What in the...?!

Kalasha: How curious...Seems that you've already gained control.

Y/N: "Control"?! I can control the sky...?!

Kalasha: Oh, you can control much more than the sky, Y/N. In the Celestial Realm, The Celestial King was granted full and total control over everything in their own realm. Time, Space, Order, anything that one's mind could think of, it would be possible. But I wasn't expecting you to do it so quickly...

Y/N: THAT WOULD'VE BEEN USEFUL INFORMATION A FEW HOURS AGO!!

Kalasha: Forgive me. I didn't tell you because I didn't expect you to gain full control so quickly. With this ability you are also no longer bound by the consequences of fate and the afterlife. So things like Karma won't effect you. You could go on a merciless killing spree on thousands of innocent people and you could still go to Otherworld instead of Hell. Keep in mind that this only applies in this realm. So please don't get any evil ideas.

Y/N: You're really telling me not to be evil after everything we've been though like it would be hard for me...In this realm, I am quite literally KING.

Kalasha: Indeed. With this power, it should be easy to contact everyone that you would like to invite to this realm.

Y/N: Right...so if I just wanted to do...THIS!

You suddenly spread your arms out and created a rift-like screen that looked to be made of water. Everyone watched in complete awe as you casually accessed countless worlds at once.

Issei: All you, Buddy.

You gave him a gentle nod with a smile before looking back into the rift and clearing your throat.

Eye-Catch

Eye-Catch

Y/N: Ahem! Attention, People from all over! I've come to bring you an amazing offer!

As you spoke, Midoriya, Issei, Ruby, and Akko all whispered amongst themselves as they started to ask each other a few questions.

Midoriya: Is he really talking to dozens of other worlds from here...?!

Ruby: Sure looks like it...!!

Kalasha: Yes. He is likely contacting every single world that he has ever visited during his lifetime. This was all part of the plan. Why do you think this site is much larger than any other academy you've seen?

Like Kalasha had stated, you were currently talking with beings from all over creation. The Second Reality, The Underground, Beach city, Konoha, The Grand Line, The Fairy Tail Guild, and even more distant worlds that you only visited once like I.S academy. You wanted to give as many people this opportunity.

Y/N: Most of you probably know me as Y/N. And even if you don't know who I am, just know that I come in peace! If you are hearing or even seeing this, you have been invited to attend our biggest academy yet!

All of your friends from other worlds were taken aback by this. Usually they would only see you temporarily, but nothing quite like this.

Y/N: Here, You can hone your skills and study proper education! So even if you don't have powers, we invite you into this once in a lifetime experience with open arms! You will be taken under the wings of countless capable Teachers and Trainers, one of them being yours truly!

More trusting friends like Steven, Natsu, Luffy, and Naruto were already onboard for this event. However, there were bound to be people who didn't trust this, and you could understand that.

Y/N: You will be able to freely enter and leave at anytime! And if you decide to stay, we have plenty of cozy Dorms for your resting pleasure! You'll also be given food and clothes! Here we try to provide you with everything you could possibly need, 100% free of charge! All you need to do is take a simple test, and you're in! And don't worry, it isn't a written test!

This last part had caught the attention of almost everyone that had been contacted. It was meant to act as the convincing point to prove that you didn't have evil intentions, and it worked better than you thought it would.

Y/N: But hurry! This offer will only be available for the next 3 days! All you need to do is shout out your name, and you'll be submitted! Come and submit today!

With that your little speech was then put to an end as you could already hear some familiar names calling out to you. Eventually you started hearing voices that you didn't even recognize.

Kalasha: Good job, Y/N.

Y/N: Thanks!

Ruby: So what do we do now...?

Y/N: Well...that rift will be collecting submissions for the next three days. We just have to wait until it's finished. Then we'll gather the names, read the names and pick them up!

Issei: But what about people you don't know...?

Kalasha: With his new ability, tracking individuals you haven't even met should be relatively easy.

Midoriya: So what are we going to do in the meantime...?

Y/N: Well...I'll be sending all of you home. There you can inform the others about the whole situation and move on from there. Get the teachers and trainers ready, stuff like that.

Akko: You're not coming...?!

Y/N: No. I'll stay here. Someone has to watch over the campus, and Kalasha can't spend anymore time outside of the Second Reality than he already has.

Midoriya: Well...if you think you can do it...I trust you!

Issei: I second that!

Ruby: Third!

Akko: Forth!

Kalasha: Then it's settled. If this is where you will stay from this point on, then I'm afraid that this is farewell. I'll only be able to visit every so often. I am the Grand Minister of the Second Reality after all.

Y/N: I understand. Farewell, Kalasha, and Thank you for everything!

With that Kalasha opened up a portal which led back to HOH city. The others all walked into it after bidding you farewell, and Kalasha shortly followed, but not before exchanging one last gaze with you. He gave you a proud smile. You smiled back.

With that final exchange, he also followed your friends back into the Second Reality. Leaving you all alone for the next three days.

Saying Goodbye to Kalasha left you with a bitter feeling in your guts, but it couldn't be helped. Kalasha had to keep his Duty as The Second Reality's Grand Minister, and you still had plenty of worlds to explore.

After taking a deep breath, you simply closed your eyes and started levitating in the air. A large and majestic aura emitting from your body as it covered the entire college campus like a gigantic Blanket.

In the meantime, you would simply meditate and train your state of mind for the next few days. With this mind training you would practice training routines with new recruits. The last thing you want is for your students to think that you didn't know what you were doing.

And so, The Three-Day wait begins. Complete silence filled the area with the exception of the submissions from the rift you created.

Y/N: I wonder if you're ever going to approach me...Brother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 21 18
Y/N was a Saiyan, born and raised in Atlas. He was so powerful that he destroyed half of Remnant with only a small fraction of his power. One day, he...
1.5K 35 7
Got bored, so decided to write a story. Hope you enjoy, or not, I don't care. For the record, everyone in the story is 21+
96.9K 2.5K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...
66.6K 759 22
Y/N L/N has always wanted to be a hero but sadly he was born without a Sacred Gear, Quirk, Semblance, Magic or any other kind of power. Because of hi...