Our Secrets

Por Skyalent

Batfam x Batsis Reader Harry Potter AU "You've got your secrets, I've got mine. The only difference is that... Más

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Change
Chapter 2 - Gala
Chapter 3 - Fire in the Dark
Chapter 4 - Grief and Recovery
Chapter 5 - Slipping in Some Magic
Chapter 6 - The Days Before School
Chapter 7 - Different
Chapter 8 - Dragons
Chapter 9 - Filler Chapter
Chapter 10 - Let's Hang Out!
Chapter 11 - Y/n's Date
Chapter 12 - The Gala
Chapter 13 - December the 26th
Chapter 14 - Hidden Secrets
Special Chapter YAYYYYYYYYYY
Chapter 15 - Summer Flashbacks
Chapter 16 - Back at School
Chapter 17 - Inner Feelings
Chapter 18 - A Day in Hogwarts
Chapter 19 - Words Left Unsaid
Chapter 20 - Back In Time (Part 1)
Chapter 21 - The Third Task
Chapter 22 - Back in Time (Part 2)
Chapter 23 - Forever Asleep
Original Chapter 23 - Forever Asleep
Chapter 24 - Brooms
New Years Special!
Chapter 25 - Muggle Ice Slippers
Chapter 26 - A List of Questions
Chapter 27 -The Bucket List (Part 1)
Chapter 29 -The Bucket List (Part 3)
Chapter 30 -The Bucket List (Part 4)
Chapter 31 - The Justice League
Chapter 32 - Without Her
Chapter 33 - Magic Mayhem
Chapter 34 - Defending and Training
Chapter 35 - Newt's Surprise
The Second Special Chapter!
Chapter 36 - Catching Up
Chapter 37 - Mischief Never Managed
Chapter 38 - Deadpool
Teenfic... Please Stop
I Know...
Chapter 39 - Princess in a Tower
Chapter 40 - Back in Time... Again??
Chapter 41 - Safe and Sound
Chapter 42 - Home Sweet Home
Chapter 43 - 'Twas The Night Before Heart Attack
Chapter 44 - Stupid. Loveable. Idiot
Chapter 45 - The Chaotic Holidays
Chapter 46 - Cold
Chapter 47 - Undertale
Chapter 48 - A Frizzy Day
Chapter 49 - The Dursley Investigation
Chapter 50 - Patronuses
Chapter 51 - Bacon and Meowson
Chapter 52 - When There's Trouble You Know Who To Call...
Chapter 53 - Alone

Chapter 28 -The Bucket List (Part 2)

722 28 1
Por Skyalent

Just in case anyone needed clarification as to why Y/n needed a disguise from last chapter:

════════════════════════════════

Chapter 28 —The Bucket List (Part 2)

"Uhm... is this Ms. Harley?"

A/n: I KNOW IT SAYS DISNEYLAND IN THE OPTIONS BUT IN THIS STRANGE AU DISNEYLAND AND DISNEY WORLD HAS COMBINED. IT'S JUST CALLED DISNEY NOW. YUP.

════════════════════════════════

After going on as many rides as they wanted to go on, eating foods that Alfred would not accept as a meal, and meeting different characters that Y/n wanted to see (these muggle things excited her), the whole family was very tired even though it was still the afternoon and went to find a place to stay... only to be directed to the Disney Castle because they're the Wayne's. (If you don't know the Cinderella Castle Suite which is an exclusive hotel room in the Disney Castle can only be stayed at by contest winners or guests invited by Walt Disney World).

Since there were only 2 queen beds, the family would have to split up. The boys had already made the silent agreement that Y/n would stay with someone else in the castle after seeing her look around the room in awe. They did not want to share a bed with another brother, except for Damian who was okay to share with only Y/n so he would be staying as well. Tim, Jason and Dick finally nominated their father to stay with the two youngest simply because, as Dick said,

"Dad doesn't spend enough time with you guys (Damian you know I mean Y/n) so he gets to stay. Goodbye!"

And they all rushed out of the room with Alfred to find a hotel.

Damian, who was very tired, automatically plopped down on the bed and went to sleep. Y/n went to explore the suite. Bruce sat down on the other bed as Zooky suddenly appeared, quickly bringing the suitcases and disappearing again before Bruce could say a word. Opening his suitcase, he carefully took out items before grabbing a particular one and opening it.

Bruce sighed as he read over the bottom of the letter he was sure he had already seen over a million times.

To answer your last question, the reason why Y/n needs to be "dead" in the wizarding world is because she has unusual powers and Voldemort had caught the news somehow after Peter Pettigrew had "killed" Cedric and Y/n. If word came that Y/n was still alive, Voldemort would go after her and she, her friends, your family and friends would be put in danger.

- Albus Dumbledore

Voldemort. The rising dark wizard. Someone he couldn't interfere with, even as Batman. This magic was something that he had never seen before, and was stronger than the magic he knew that some of his superhero colleagues possessed. He could set man-made walls and barriers of the most expensive and strongest material he knew and with one flick it could all disappear. Bruce suddenly released the tight fist he had formed in his other hand when he heard footsteps approaching. They got closer and closer until the amazed face of his magical daughter entered his sight.

Y/n took a quick glance at the familiar letter in his hand and gave him a small smile as she stepped closer to him. "There's no point in worrying about something you can't do-"

"You know I can't help it Y/n. I care about you and the boys, if something happened and I couldn't prevent it I'd..." Bruce couldn't think about that.

Y/n sat on the bed next to Bruce and placed her smaller hand in his own. "There's no point in worrying about something you can't do because then you'll waste time not doing what you can do."

"We both know none of the supplies in the Batcave work well in defending against your magic."

"But you know what we can do? We can use this time to do what we planned to do, relax and spend this time together as a family. When we get home you can start working and disappear for hours every day again, but right now I want to spend time with you instead of writing magical messages in a notebook."

Seeing Y/n's point, Bruce put the letter away and ruffled Y/n's hair which she quickly went to fix. "Why don't we go shopping? You can go and pick whatever you'd like."

"Really? But aren't you tired? And the prices, it's all-"

"Cheap. It'll be okay, don't worry about the price. I'm not tired at all, considering I only went along for a few rides and opted to watch the rest."

"But-"

"Worrying is wasting time on what you can do"

"...Touche. Okay let's go!"

════════════

After practically buying most of the stores (Bruce insisted that Y/n had to buy whatever she set her eyes on and get something for her friends too. Whatever she touched Bruce would buy. He wanted to spoil her at the moment, the amazed look she had on her face hit Bruce straight in the heart) Y/n went to the washroom to quickly call Zooky to take the bought items to her room and not the hotel room as Bruce waited outside.

But once she left the washroom, Bruce had disappeared from sight. Quickly getting out her phone, she called her father.

"Dad? Where'd you go?"

"Sorry sweetums, Brucy here will be occupied for a moment or two."

"Uhm... is this Ms. Harley?"

"Yes! You've heard of me?"

"Mmhm, you're really cool and an inspiration to me to be confident and- oh! When you, or if my father is returned, do you think you could slip your signature on a piece of paper inside one of his pockets? Or a photo? I'm asking for too much aren't I? I'm sorry, it's just that you're such a role model to not just me but others too and- I'm rambling again, sorry."

"Aren't you just the sweetest thing? What's your name? Imma keep your number alright? I'll send many photos for you!"

"My name is Y/n Ms. Harley"

"Y/n! Okie dokie Y/n, your number has been saved! Now, I've got to go handle your dear ol' daddy here so I'll speak to you later! Tootles!"

The phone hung up and Y/n texted her brothers that Bruce was hanging out with Harley in Disney, though she wasn't quite sure why Harley was here, she just thought her brothers should know if they worried about where Bruce was.

Y/n then decided to go visit other characters and get them to sign the autograph book she had previously bought.

— — — — — — — — —

Handling Harley took way longer than the batfamily thought. Poison Ivy had come along as well. Apparently, the person they were targeting had come to Disney and Harley saw Bruce and wanted to steal his money to get around more quicker and... well, money is money.

It was nearing 5pm and they were tired, but upon arriving back at the Disney Castle, Y/n was not there. That brought up many concerned questions and panic.

"Where is she?"

"We didn't really check on her before we left."

"Maybe she's lost?"

At that the family went quiet. Disney was large, it was a horrible place to get lost at for a normal person, but thankfully, they were more than ready to go and pull off a Dream speedrun to find Y/n. (Du du duu duuuu)

Meanwhile, Y/n was currently talking with Brian Hull about his talent of doing character impressions and Y/n was very impressed. She had been in line behind him for a character and watched the interactions and reactions. Brian had allowed her to tag along since she genuinely seemed interested and her reactions made his heart warm.

Thanking Brian for the amazing day, she decided that she wanted to do something for him as well. She still had Bruce's credit card and knew the pin code so he told Brian to pick something that he liked from a store and it didn't matter what the price was. (That made Brian panic considering that he didn't know her family was rich).

After that, she made her way into the Disney Castle, just as her family exited out to go and search for her, passing her without realizing.

— — — — — — — — —

"You don't think anyone has kidnapped her right?"

"I'm pretty sure she would have put up a fight."

"...Wait, why aren't we calling Ukht?" Damian asked after he stood still for a moment checking an area.

Tim silently pulled out his phone and dialed her.

"Hello? Tim?"

"Where are you right now?"

"At the Disney Castle? I'm getting room service right now, no one was here and I was getting hungry."

"Alright, see you in a bit."

Tim turned off his phone and let out a large sigh before going on the coms, "She's at the castle."

Relief found their way to the rest of the family as the heavy weight they had felt left their shoulders.

— — — — — — — — —

"You thought I got lost?" Y/n asked as she ate a large chocolate chip cookie.

"Yes, you weren't in the room and I thought you would have come back straight after. Don't do that next time." Bruce reprimanded her, he felt like he could have lost her and Y/n understood that.

"I'm sorry, I got a bit excited seeing the characters."

After sharing a reassuring hug, the rest of the brothers left to their hotel room as Damian, Bruce and Y/n spent the rest of the day relaxing and watching the T.V.

Part 2 completed! Woo! 

Signed, 
Skyalent

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

305K 8.7K 35
~ Year one ~ Warning: this is a journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, over and done with, I don't believe this is fo...
111K 3K 83
(Year 1 - 3) Y/n goes to hogwarts and become friends with Hermoine, Ron and Harry. Immediately y/n and Harry connect, as friends or something more? T...
43.4K 1.4K 18
You are Y/N L/N and you're a wizard! Your first year at Hogwarts has come to an end and through a mix of skill and luck you've made it through. There...
9.3K 388 30
Various Harry Potter (girls) x Modern! fem reader *Warning⚠️ • Grammatical error • Foul language • All I published with pictures came from Pinterest...