Trust The Instinct

Total_Chaos13 द्वारा

|Teen Wolf and Percy Jackson| (2) A war is coming to Beacon Hills, the Hunters wanting to avenge Kate Argents... अधिक

Disclaimer/ Trust The Instinct
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty- One
Chapter twenty two
FINALE PART ONE 
IM SORRY IF I HURT YOU

Chapter eighteen

393 31 6
Total_Chaos13 द्वारा

Percy gasped as he woke up only for him to be shoved back down.

"Percy! Stay still!" Stiles voice shot out. "You have to stay still!"

"Never again!" Percy mumbled out as his head smacked back down on the table as his body shook rapidly. "As long as we're together."

"PERCY!" Stiles screamed as he grabbed onto his brothers arm and shoulder and stared at him in the eyes. "You're going to be okay! I promise!"

"Stiles back up now!" Nico screamed shoving Stiles backwards as Percy flung off the table, gold
Blood drooling from his mouth. He coughed slightly, the human maroon blood trickled out. There was a loud snapping sound, his bones re attaching themselves together, causing the demigod to scream in pain before falling over
On his back.

"What's happening?" Argent asked.
"His body... isn't meant to regenerate like a god, in the process of healing himself he's also damaging himself. The human blood that remains is slowly being burned away every time he bleeds," Artemis explained as she sat down next to Percy and poured a vile of nectar down into his throat as she lightly combed his hair. "He is becoming more then a demigod, and by the lunar eclipse his mortality will be burned through unless he chooses to become a god."

"What does that mean?" Scott asked confused.
"Perseus Jackson, who has refused to become a god once before, has grown so powerful that he is becoming one. But his mortal body is holding him back. Zeus must bless him god hood in order
To save his life, as the great hero deserves his place among us at mount Olympus. And reunite with his beloved."

"But Allison," Stiles stated confused. "He loves your daughter."

"Allison's the one who did this to him," Nico stated dryly as he sat next to Percy and grabbed his arm staring down at his cousin in concern.

"What?" Stiles asked confused as he looked at Argent.

"I'm order to save me... Derek said he ended up having to dig his teeth into someone, but he didn't know who," Scott murmured before he to looked at Argent. "Don't tell me."

"Christopher's wife died tragically, and my daughter was manipulated... and turned into a weapon against you all," Artemis explained calmly as she lifted Percy up carefully laying him back onto the table. "Perseus.... do not fight. Have sweet dreams for once."

"Allison did this?" Stiles asked as he picked up the arrow that had once been in Percys chest as anger grew inside of him. "Why?"

"Gerald," Argent replied. "Manipulated her like he did Kate. I did my best to stop it but I couldn't."

Electricity suddenly corded through the tent, as thunder erupted in the background as Thalia entered.

"Thalia!" Nico warned as he rushed forwards and grabbed her.
"You leaked information! You told them the weakness!" Thalia screamed angrily as her eyes lit up in a glorious electric blue. "If he dies ITS ON YOU ARTEMIS!"

"THALIA!" Nico grunted. "Please not now!"

"HES THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN SAVE JASON! AND YOU GAVE HIM TO THEM ON A SILVER PLATER TOU TOLD THEM HOW TO BEAT HIM!" Thalia screamed as Nico shoved her backwards Into a corner of a tent.

"You are right... I'm sorry Thalia," Artemis replied somberly. "I- apologize my dear."

"Tell that to Jason when he's dead!" Thalia cried.

"That's why you're here huh?" Nico asked angrily as he turned around. "I've been tracking this pack for a year! And just now you tell me Jason is there! You don't think Percy deserved to know?"

"If we truly knew his strength had increased this much we would have acted sooner. But it's to late now," Artemis replied. "The hunt cannot interfere."

"IM GOING TO KILL YOUR DAUGHTER!" Thalia screamed an electric blast throwing Nico across the tent and into Scott as the two flung across it. She marched forwards, Stiles frighted drew his sword and stood infront of her.

"You- should move cousin," Thalia stated coldly.

"Percy told me! That gods and goddess can't interfere with the  prophesies!" Stiles stated quickly. "Even if you wanted to you couldn't beat Artemis and trust me I want to cost pain on Allison as well but we can't interfere with the way that it plays out! What matters is that Percy is alive!"

"Will we be here to save my brother?" Thalia asked Artemis sternly.

"No," Artemis replied. "Our goal is to find the other most demigods and bring them here."

"Then. I. quit," Thalia remarked angrily as she fell down into the chair next to Percy and grabbed onto her cousin. "If we really are the last,  then I need to stay with them. Especially if Percy is unable to move for the next month."

"Thalia- I don't except," Artemis informed her. "I will allow you to help Percys friends and stay until he is done. But you know where your duty is. I swear on the river Styx that when Jason is free we will come back and you two can reunite once more."

"Fine." Thalia groaned after a mental debate. "Until seaweed brain here can fight again."

"Thank you."

"Seaweed brain?" Argent asked confused.
"It's what Annabeth used to call him," Nico mumbled as he sat next to Thalia. "Will you please stop zapping me with lighting! How would you feel if I randomly shadow traveled you?"

"Sorry," Thalia winced.

"As for you two," Artemis stated as she looked at Stiles and Scott.

"Keep a close eye on your family- Gerald with the Kanima is dangerous."

"And make sure he thinks Percy is dead," Argent added on. "Otherwise whatever plan you two and Derek come up with will not be enough."

"How did it come to this?" Stiles asked as he fell down next to his brother and grabbed his hand. "Why?"

"The fates hate him,"Thalia murmured sadly as Percy coughed painfully.

"Annabeth- close your eyes," Percy muttered.

"Even in near death," Thalia stated tears starting to slip from her eyes. "He keeps going back to that place."

A bright light flashed from outside the
Tent and entered a blonde guy wearing sunglasses, and a leather jacket.

"What's poppin!" He exclaimed 

"Apollo not the time, Percy Jackson is dying," Artemis exclaimed.

"Oh fuck!" Apollo exclaimed as
He rushed forwards. "Third
Call I get from you in a hundred years and this is the important one!"

Apollo snapped his fingers as he speedily did some repairs on Percys body and rapped him him.
"The nectar stopped most of it, but Is he healing himself as well?"

"The rumors are true,"
Artemis confirmed.

"Well- what I did will help keep his mortality in check till you want sis. But, Zeus is going to have to call him soon."

"What do you mean?" Stiles asked confused.

"Your brother has about a year of mortality left, but if he keeps fighting which we know he will... he's going to turn into a god," Apollo informed them.

"What are we supposed to do without Percy?" Scott asked frustrated shaking his head. "He's what keeps us together... without him."

"We need to send a message," Nico stated firmly as he stood up. "We have to keep going, losing Percy for a little bit shouldn't make us falter. We keep trying to save Jackson, and keep everyone safe."

"What kind of message are you thinking of?" Stiles asked curiously.

"Gerald came for revenge... now we have a reason to play aggressive," Nico stated. "Better not wear any white clothes for a minute. You're going to get you hands dirty."

"We also need to find Peter," Stiles noted. "We can't let him be all lose and all the run. I don't care if Deaton said he'd be very weak, I don't like the idea of him plotting all alone."

>>>

"Are you sure about this?" Scott asked as they stood infront of the Argents house.

"I am," Derek confirmed as he marched forwards extending his claws. He dug them into the door, scratching the paint off as he spun them in a spiral. He then reached upwards and drew a Trident above it before marching backwards.

"What's that?" Isaac asked curiously.
"It's our sign for revenge," The alpha informed him.
"Will this make them think Percy is dead?" Erica asked as the werewolves dashed away.

"Yes, all of you keep an eye on your family. This isn't going to be a relaxing spring break."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

45.2K 845 16
[Book 2] Trust the instinct. Aria and Derek have been through a lot, and defeating the Alpha was only the beginning. Now bigger threats are coming a...
199K 3.6K 102
Nicolette Hamilton, the seemingly reckless orphan Melissa McCall took in, daughter of Poseidon, returns to her hometown of Beacon Hills, California a...
84K 2.5K 30
(PJO/TW) | Percy Jackson and Teen Wolf Crossover| On the last day of winter break, two best friends search the woods for a dead body. Resulting in on...
1K 44 12
Much of Season 2 revolves around new Alpha Derek's attempt to form a new pack. Lydia's remarkable recovery from the Peter Hale attack comes with side...