Scarred Desires [BWWM]

By aloradelnova

DONT FORGET TO READ AUTHORS NOTE! BOOK 1 ------- Aurora Diaz, a successful chef and restaurant owner in New Y... More

Authors Note
Characters Aesthetics ♡
Chapter 1- The Past Life
Chapter 2 - The Restaurant
Chapter 3 - Fuck you!
Chapter 4 - Why me?18+
Chapter 5 - Please, look at me!18+
Chapter 6 - That son of a bitch!
Chapter 7 - Revenge
Chapter 9 - My worst nightmare
Chapter 10 - What the Fuck!
Chapter 11 - I'm Fucked.
Chapter 12 - Saving the Villian
Chapter 13 - Rude!
Chapter 14 - I got murder on my mind.
Chapter 15 - No please!
Chapter 16 - Apologze
Chapter 17 - Its all my fault.
Chapter 18 - The hospital
Chapter 19 - Feelings
Chapter 20 - Fresh Start
Chapter 21 - Movie night
Chapter 22 - Trial
Chapter 23- Im not hungry
Chapter 24 - The night sky
Chapter 25 - This is just the beginning
Chapter 26 - Thank you
Chapter 27 - No
Chapter 28 - Why?
Chapter 29 - End of Discussion
Chapter 30 - Home
Chapter 31 - Fuck it 18+
Chapter 32 - Morning
Chapter 33 - Gulit
Chapter 34 - Vacation
Chapter 35 - Its too late to apologize
Chapter 36 - its too late to apologize pt2

Chapter 8 - Ragazza matta

899 57 22
By aloradelnova

LORENZO POV

"You mother fucker! Who the fuck do you think you are huh?" aurora said while coming closer to me but got stopped by Lucas and James.

While sitting in my seat, I couldnt help but smirk at her while watching her threw the biggest tantrum in world history.

"Woah lady! Relax" the sound of Lucas voice filled the room as aurora tried moving away from Lucas and James hold.

"Move before I cut both your dicks and shove it inside your mouth, you little shit."

"Ooo" everyone said while touching their dicks in fear including James and Lucas as they hesitated to move out of her way.

But before Aurora could get any farther, My secretary Amanda badge in.

"Sorry sir, I don't know how she even got here, I will just call-"

Amanda is a secretary here in techtack. She's been here almost five years and knows the job really well.

She has pale skin with blue eyes and blonde hair. Just like Valentina but now Valentina just has black hair with blue eyes and pale skin.

At first, She repeatedly made inappropriate act towards me, including flirting, despite the fact that I am her boss and have the power to fire her.

It wasn't until I told her to stop which surprisingly she did. And since then she been nothing but respectful.

Or maybe it's all an act. I mean who knows.

"No need. I like watching people like her make a fool out of themselves though."

"You mother fucker-"

"Do you got any other vocabulary than just swearing left and right?

Like it's...mhm...how do I say this not very woman like."

"I swe-"

"Oh right, I forgot. You're not even a woman. Your just this raging bitch who can't seem to shut the fuck up."

The sounds of "oof and sheesh" filled my ears.

"Can y'all shut the fuck up like we're not in high school!" Auoura said as everyone ignored her and started to laugh.

"Silence!" My booming voice filled the room as everyone stop laughing.

Aurora cleared her throat before speaking.

"Look. I came here peaceful."

"Debatable but please continue." I said with a fake smile plastered on my face as I saw how much she was irritated.

"Can we just talk in private?"

"No, we may not. However, if you are willing to speak to me privately-you are feel to book an appointment with my secretary.

Otherwise speak now or get out. Simple as that."

"Gosh, you are-"

"I'm what Ms Daiz?"

"Never mind." She said with a fake slime on her face.

"So since you're still here I'm guessing you don't mind telling me why you are here."

"Wow, took you that long to figure it out bitch."

Mental Note.
Number of times Aurora calls me a bitch count : 1

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, I said I can't wait to tell you why I'm here."

I let what she said before go as I ask amanda to leave while telling Lucas and James to sit down.

At the corner of my eyes I saw auoura rolling her eyes as I make a mental note of that.

"Ok Ms. Daiz, What can I do for you? I said to her while leaning back slightly against my chair with my head and neck upright staring deeply into her beautiful hazel lonely eyes.

My gaze slowly made their way to her pink lips, neck-

Stay focus!

We both cleared our throat at the same time making our eyes meet before she broke eye contact.

"I'm here because of the letter you sent me this morning." She said calmly as she folded her arms against her chest which made her boobs go up a little.

The sound of whistle fillied the room as I cut a sharp gaze to james as he stopped and sat up right.

Maybe talking privately wasn't a bad idea after all.

Aurora suddenly realizes what just happened as she drops down her arms.

Good girl.

Shut up!

I cleared my throat before talking. "What letter?"

I asked dumb folded knowing for a fact that I literally sued her for eight billion dollars.

I mean she deserves it because she disrespected me and no one disrespect me.

"Oh, please don't fucking act dumb?" She said losing all the coolness act she was performing.

I smirked at her "And who do you think you are to just badge into my office and start questioning me and my responses?"

She places both of her hands on the conference table making her boobs and the black bra show a little since she's wearing strap top.

I try my best to not gaze were I'm not supposed to look.

"And who do you think you are to sue me?" This time she said with pure venom in her voice.

I heard people gasp because no one in their entire life has talked to me that way before and if something like this happens they either lose their job or lose their rights to have a job.

And this girl right here is really getting on my nerves today.

And I will surely make sure she pays for it.

"Excuse me?"

"Geez, stop asking me to repeat myself because if your deaf just say that for fuck sake." She said as she fully stood up staring at me."

"Oh shit." I heard someone said as some of them started talking and laughing. That's when i lost it.

"EVERYONE OUT!" I screamed as everyone stop talking and started leaving out the door leaving me and aroura in here.

Alone.

Because there's no way in hell she can come here and make me look like a fool infront of people I work with. Like what is this high school? I stared deeply into her eyes while she looked away form my stare as I saw her chest raising.

"Ohh...Angel Face you fucking cross the line." I said as I slowly stood up making my way to aurora as I became face to face with her.

"Screw you asshole."

I wasn't aware of my action but I suddenly grabbed her neck as I slammed her against the wall.

She gasped in shock as her beautiful hazel eyes met mine.

"Who do you think you are, coming here and giving me attitude?" I said while using my thumb to brush her smooth soft lips.

Why do I wanna know what her lips taste like?

Shut up!

I wasn't expecting her next move as she pushed my hands away and slapped me across the face.

"Attitude? You are the person that fucking cross the line by suing me and bullying me highschool.

I cliched my jaw as I stare at the person who just fucking slapped me.

"You made my life a living hell and I promise you I will make yours hell too because I am not the same person in high school anymore I am fucking Aurora Diaz. And you are messing with the wrong person bitch.

Mental Note.
Number of times Aurora calls me a bitch count : 2

"Did you just slap me?"

The sound of her scoffing filled my ears as she began talking while standing close to me.

"Next time, it will be a fucking punch on your face. So drop that fucking lawsuit. You hear me?"

"What if I don't drop it what are you going to do?"

She took a step close to me as she whispered in my ears making me smell her beautiful perfume.

"You don't wanna find out." She said while taking a step back while maintaining eye contact.

She slowly turned away as she grabbed the door handle but before she could leave she slightly turned back to me saying

"Have a great day Lorenzo." With a smirk on her face.

Fuck me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...