Tears & Smile

By SakuraiS

What will happen when a 2 person with a different lifestyle falls in love with each other yet pretends to hat... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 7

9 3 2
By SakuraiS

It's been two weeks and Yu Chen doesn't know what is going on with Xuan Lu or even hear anything about her, he opens the door when it rings, and Mian Mian greeting him.

"Hi, there lonely prince~". She said and he just rolled his eyes and walk inside, she closes the door behind her and follow him.

"I went to LuLu and invited her to my wedding, so I am here to invite you too". She showed a card invitation and Yu Chen take it.

"Thanks, I will be sure to attend, congrats". He said slowly with a smile, Mian Mian sit on the sofa next to him and look at him with a smile.

".....You are worried about Lulu, right??". She said and he read the card.

"....So What?".

"Go And See Her". He shakes his head and sighs.

"No....She hates me, she even asks me to stop loving her". Mian Mian raised her eyebrows.

"Oh~ So you love her? Then why don't you tell her that?".

"Because she hates me,.....I'm a pervert". Mian Mian blinked her eyes before she sits closer to him and whisper to him.

"Soooo~ Did You Finally Lay Your Hands On Her?~". Yu Chen closes his eyes and didn't answer her question, Mian Mian sighed and stand up.

"Yu Chen, my dear best friend, I know how dirty your mind is, but you look like an innocent and pure guy, I am so shocked to see that you didn't lay your hand on Lulu all the precious time you spent with her". He looks at her with a pout.

"Don't Forget That I Didn't Lay My Hand On You During Our Relationship". She giggles and hugs her body.

"I'm not that easy you know~". He smirks at her and raises his eyebrows.

"Oh yeah? But you were easy with your fiance~". She pouted and turned away.

"He is special, anyway, come to my wedding, and wear something formal, I request you to wear white color, it will be a big party since my future husband is a businessman, bye". She leaves the apartment and Yu Chen sighed.

"Rich people is too much".

***************************************************************************

≥≥≥≥≥≥The Wedding Day~

Xuan Lu looks at herself in the mirror before she takes a deep breath and releases it, she just arrived at the wedding hall and take off her big coat and place it on the chair before she sits in a corner, she got for herself a glass of cocktail juice and drink a little, she stopped when someone sit next to her.

"Can I Help You??". She asks him when she didn't know him.

"You are Xuan Lu, right?". The guy asks her, and she didn't answer him and continued drinking her juice.

"I want to ask you about the rumors that happens around you". Xuan Lu sighed and left her juice on the table; she stands up and took her coat then walk away.

"Please I only want this information". The guy kept following her.

"Nothing to talk about, excuse me". She said politely but the guy kept followed her.

"I bit you have a lot of things to talk about thou, I saw you leaving that apartment and that guy leave from it too, and as a top student in a famous female school is not allowed, yet you crossed the line, how do you feel about it?". The guy asks her and make her stop, she takes a deep breath and turn to him without saying anything, he smiles and step closer to her.

"I know that you are thinking about it so hard, but you are not regretting it, since you are not talking back, that means you are ok with this". Xuan Lu raised her eyebrows and look at him coldly.

"Did you finish? Because I am so hungry and I need to go to get something delicious, so can you leave me alone?". She said politely and the guy smirked.

"I will leave, but I will return to you". He walks away and finally she can take a breath.

"How Rude, He Didn't Even Tell Me His Name Or What His Work! Asking Personal Things To a Strangers is So Rude!". She said annoyingly as she finds a table to sit on it.

From far, Yu Chen was looking at her and just staying in his place and saying nothing.

"Yu Chen, go to her". His friend said to him as he looks at Xuan Lu too, he knows their relationship from Mian Mian.

"No....She told me to lock my heart and I did". His friend shook his head.

"Man~ Do You Hate her or love her?". Yu Chen looks at his friend.

"I hate her to the point I can't stand her anymore, and I love her to the point that I hate her, because she makes me love her more". He said and his friend frowned.

"What The Hell Are You Saying!!". Yu Chen giggle and sighed.

"You won't understand this feeling Zan Jin, single guys can't understand it". Zan Jin hold his chest dramatically and step back.

"Stop Hurting My Poor Little Heart!".

****************

The bride and the groom enter and wave for the audience with a smile, Mian Mian saw Xuan Lu and waved for her, Xuan Lu smiled and waved back for her, after greeting the high businessmen with her husband, Mian Mian walked to her and hold her hand.

"Thank You So Much For Coming". She thanks her and Xuan Lu shakes her head.

"No, I should be the one who thanks you, thank you for inviting me, you look so gorgeous, congratulations and wishing you a life full of happiness". They hugged each other.

"Thanks, did you see Yu Chen??". Xuan Lu shakes her head and Mian Mian points at him talking to her husband, Xuan Lu heartbeats fastened as she sees his handsomeness, and a little blush can be seen on her cheeks, Mian Mian smiled and whispered to her.

"Do you want to talk to him?". Xuan Lu looks at him laughing with his friend and the groom she shakes her head.

"No, I don't want to, he hates me anyway". Mian Mian looked at her and sighed.

"You say that, but your eyes are saying something different, you want to talk to him, but you can't, you two are really stubborn". Xuan Lu looks at her and smiles.

"Anyway, I saw you and that's enough, congratulations again and thank you for all the help, I need to go". She waved for her and walked away, but she stopped when two girls stopped in front of her.

"Araa~ Xuan Lulu is Here too~". One of the girls said and Xuan Lu smiled at her.

"Nice to meet you Ms. Jin LuYing and Ms. Lu EnJie ". She said politely and the two girls get closer to her.

"What are you doing here? It's a big wedding and you are not fitted to be in it". Lu Ying said but Xuan Lu look at her with a smile.

"Who said I have to be famous to fit in here?". She asked slowly and En Jie get closer to her to whisper in her ear.

"Stop being full of yourself outside the school". Suddenly, Xuan Lu whined her eyes and push her away, she looked at her white dress that is covered with red wine.

"Opss~ Did I lean too much?". En Jie giggle and Xuan Lu just look at her dress silently.

"That's because she can't hear well, you can't help but to lean to her~". They start laughing and the people around them look at them in confusion, Xuan Lu wanted to leave, but she couldn't move her legs as she hear the people around her whispering stuff.

"LuLu What's wrong?". Xuan Lu looked next to her and it was Mian Mian, she shakes her head with a smile.

"No, it's nothing".

"Congratulations on your wedding, we were just asking her what she is doing here, because she is our school student council president". En Jie said, and Mian Mian look at them before she looks at Xuan Lu and her dirty dress.

"She is my best friend, and I am the one who personally invited her to come, have a problem with that?". The two girls frowned and look at Xuan Lu in anger, why is she a friend of someone like Mian Mian? A model who just married a famous businessman.

"How Can You Be Her Friend?". En Jie asked angrily, and Mian Mian stand in front of them.

"Who I Get Friend With is Not Your Business, If You Dare And Hurt Her You Will See What Will I Do To Your Company, Understand?". She shouted firmly and the two girls walk away.

"I'm so sorry about your dress LuLu". Xuan Lu smiled at her.

"It's Ok, Thank You, I have to leave now". She bowed to her and left in a hurry. Mian Mian walks to Yu Chen and hold his arm.

"Go After Her". She said firmly and Yu Chen looked at her confused.

"After Who?!!".

"LuLu You Idiot! A cute and pretty girl walking alone in the road this time is not good, so go and follow her". Yu Chen sighed and took his arm back from her hands.

"She came alone so she will return alone, I don--".

"How Could You-----".

"Mian Mian Calm down, I will talk to him". She looks at her husband who cut her and turn to look at Yu Chen.

"Cao Yu Chen, this is your problem". Yu Chen frowned at him.

"HUH! How Dare----".

"Don't Interrupt Me Yet, I said this is your problem, because like this I was able to snatch Mian Mian from you, you didn't care about her that much and I find her, slowly she becomes mine, and now standing by my side with a pretty white dress as my life partner, do you imagine your girl like that? Standing next to a man who is not you?". He asked and Zan Jin pat his shoulder.

"You Don't Want Me To Take Her, Right?~ Since She is pretty and I like pretty girls, if you didn't go after her I will go". Yu Chen glares at him before he pushes him away.

"I never loved Mian Mian that way anyway". And walks away leaving them.

"He will go, right?". Zan Jin looked at him walking in worry and Mian Mian pats his shoulder.

"He will, don't worry about them and worry about yourself". Zan Jin pouted angrily.

"Stop Teasing Me!!!".

»»»»»»TBC~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17 0 8
Two friends figure out a way to get into a relationship while going slow and fast at the same time. What will the consequences be?
2.5K 206 31
What will happen when a person love you unconditional but, started hating you because of misunderstanding and that person marry you what will happen...
1.5K 145 17
Two best friends who love each other but never said anything about it either. What happens when she sees him a few months later and she has something...
133 2 19
What will happen when the 2enemies fall in Love with each other?Will their families accept that? Find out on "Inseperable Love"