Years Later!

By jayyy_denn2

More

GRADUATION DAY
10 YEARS LATER
ANOTHER STUDIO DAY
AND IT BEGINS
PARTY TIME
STUDIO DAY
REWIND
RELEASE PARTY
THE TRUTH
FAMILY TIME
ITS ALWAYS THAT ONE PERSON
ITS ALWAYS THAT ONE PERSON (2)
THE PROPOSAL
GIRLS DAY
DOING IT ALL FOR LOVE
UPDATE
FIRST DAY HOME
LETS GO OUT!
CHILL DAY AGAIN
THE MORE THE MERRIER
I APPRECIATE YOU!
WEDDING PLANNING
FAMILY ARGUEMENT
FINALIZING
BRIDAL SHOWER
Update!
ITS ALMOST TIME
AMBER'S BACHOLORETTE PARTY
KIERRA'S BACHOLORETTE PARTY
WEDDING DAY
WEDDING DAY (2)
FAM(ILY)
THANK YALL!
UPDATE

TRAUMA

250 18 1
By jayyy_denn2

Kierra POV

Time is just moving slow. Its only been 3 days since the car accident.  Amber hasnt left my side since she got here. You can tell she is tired and needs rest but every time I try to get her to go home she says she's okay. Since I don't wanna argue I just say okay. I'll just get my or her mom to get her home.
Its now 2pm and I decided to take a nap. Amber left out to use the bathroom so im in here by myself. I havent really been getting any sleep lately so I decided to take a nap. I put Golden Girls on the tv and fell asleep.

I could feel someone standing over me. When I opened my eyes I seen someone who I thought i'd never see again. Jordan. I tried to move my body up to sit up but she tied my hands to the hospital bed. Im scared. I cant get my hands out.
"HELP!!!" I screamed but no one else was in the hospital.
"No one is here. Not even Amber."
"Where is Amber?"
"Gone."
I started crying. I dont know what she did to my fiancé but I need her here with me. Jordan started rubbing my thigh causing me to move my legs. I dont want her on me.
"Kierra stop moving. I didnt mean to hurt you. I love you baby."
"No no no no no no no."
"Its just us forever."
"No I dont want to be with you."
"Then no one will."
She pulled out a gun and pointed it towards my chest. The last thing she said was I love you.

Amber POV

When I came back from the bathroom Kierra was sleep. Im glad she's getting sleep now because before she wasnt going to sleep at all. As I was watching tv Kierra's machine started beeping indicating her heart rate was way to fast. I screamed help and a few nurses came in. I couldnt stop crying. They took me out the room and I called Kierra's mom in tears letting her know what happened. I then called my mom just so she could come comfort me. Im scared! I really cant lose Kierra. Not right now. I've been by her side since she got here. She cannot leave me! Once my mom came I just ran to her. I honestly dont know what to do. Not long after my mom came Kierra's mom came.

"Amber baby you need to go home."
"Mom I cant leave Kierra. She needs me here."
"Listen, she'll be okay. Her mom is here and im here. She gonna be okay i promise. You need some rest. I know you havent been sleeping because your eyes are baggy."
"Mom-"
"Amber baby I promise she's gonna be okay"
"Okay Ms.Sheard."

Once they practically made me go home, I grabbed my purse and left. Im honestly still hurting. I don't know how but I made it home. When I got home, I went straight to my room and cried again. I cried so hard I fell asleep. As I was sleep my sisters called me.

T: Hello
Amb: Yea
Ash: Was you sleep? My bad I aint know.
Amb: Youre fine. What's up?
Ash: Nothing, just checking on you.
T: You good?
Amb: Not really. I havent slept or eaten in days .
T: Amb you gotta eat and sleep baby. I would say I feel your pain but I dont.
Ash: Right. We need you to eat and get some rest. I'll come see you later, okay?
Amb: Okay
T: Me too.
Amb: Okay
Ash: We love you Ambam!
T: Never forget.
Amb: Love yall more
Ash: Talk to you later
T: See you
Amb: See yall soon

We hung up and I went to bathroom and did my hygiene routine. I decided to have a self care afternoon. I turned some music and started cleaning up my room. I made my bed up and straightened up my closet. After I finished that I cleaned my living and everything else. I showered and put on a chill outside. Ashley and Toiya came over and we just chilled and watched tv. I love them. As we were watching tv Ms.Sheard called me im guessing about Kierra so I went to my room.

"Hello"
"Hey Amber. You doing okay?"
"Yes ma'am."
"Thats good. I was just letting you know Kierra is okay as we promised. She woke so whenever you wanna come see her you can but she keeps asking for you so I would get here like now."
"Okay. I should be there in a few."
"Okay well see you when you get here."
"Alright."

When I hung up, I went and told Ash and Toiya I was going back to the hospital. They decided to come so we all drove my car. When we go there I went straight to the back and they stayed with our mom. As soon as I seen Kierra she was smiling. I went to give her a hug but it lasted longer than expected. Once she finally let go she told me what happened. I honestly feel bad that she has these nightmares. We practically talked and watched tv for the rest of the day. I told Ash and Toiya I was staying so they could take my car home. Now that everyone has left its just me and Kierra. She's doing better than before.
Im just glad she's okay. 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 210 43
You ever wonder why certain things happen
124K 3K 29
'AM' based story
2.2K 42 16
"It's always you..." lando norris x fem mc social media
123K 4.8K 75
A chance encounter turns into an obsession that spirals out of control