Even the Infinite Has An End...

By DragonDRyu

(ALL ART, VIDEO, MUSIC, LORE, etc. BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS!!! SO DON'T SUE ME!!!) "Hey! Hey, cutie... More

Notes
Prologue: Bad Mornings, Preparations, and Departure
Chapter 1: Introductions, Targets of Protection, and A Bothersome Brat

BIO

223 10 7
By DragonDRyu

Name: Okami Shinon (Meaning: Wolf Remembrance)

Age: 16

Species: Part-human(?), part-metal gear!

Gender: Male

Looks:

Normal Form

Metal Gear Form

(Sadly, the Snakes aren't going to be a part of this story...)

Combat Capabilities:

Human Form:

1. Iron Body

Being part-metal gear makes you much more resilient to most physical attacks. Normal punches to your face may break a few of the assaulter's bones instead. Normal bullets only bounce off and leave a slight flesh wound that would heal quickly. Lasers can't even singe you and also bounces off of you.

2. Hand-to-Hand Combat

Under the strict, yet gentle, tutelage of Tabane the genius, you mastered all she has to teach you about hand-to-hand combat. While you still can't defeat her anyway, you're able to take down everyone else with ease.

3. Cybernetic Enhancements

Besides your enhanced durability, as stated by "Iron Body", you also have some other enhancements. They include cybernetic vision which gives you constant 20-20 vision, heightened reaction time which is just a prototype Zandatsu, and super strength since your bones are all metal and mechanical.

After receiving the enhancements, your human body's condition also reflects your metal gear form's condition. You may heal from minor and some moderate injuries on your own, but more serious damages will require outside help to repair. 

4. Parasitic body

After getting some parasite therapy, from a project inspired by Skull Face's near-destroyed legacy, much of your body's organs (after becoming part metal gear) are replaced by the parasites originating from something called The End. Just like Code Talker and Quiet.

Much like those two, the parasites completely negate the need for food and air and the host only needs to periodically conduct photosynthesis. It also included a greatly extended lifespan.

Though you can still eat food and drink soda for some bonus nutrients and sugars and you can wear clothes without worry, thankfully.

Other abilities include perfect camouflage, able to turn partly gaseous, superhuman mobility, strength (on top of your cybernetic enhancements), toughness, and even gliding while in midair.

Unfortunately, just like Quiet and Code Talker, you are weak to anything that plants hate in particular; examples are salt water, toxic stuff, and fire.

5. Vocal cord parasites

A/n: I'm assuming they are different parasites from The End's parasites.

"Your lungs have been barbecued. There's traces of rubbing alcohol in your alveoli. This was found adhered to your lungs. A petal. White star of Bethlehem. The hospital...Skull Face sent you there to kill Snake. You were burned inside and out. That should've been the end of it. But, all things considered, you look pretty damn healthy to me. We have Skull Face to thank for that. Right?"

After surviving the same project mentioned above, you are now the first carrier of the deadly vocal cord parasites in decades. Not only that, you've been infected with EVERY strain of the parasite. Like Skull Face but English included. Luckily, Navajo remains to be the only language that's unaffected and you can speak it...very luckily...

What's worse, you can't die from the parasites since they can't breed in your burnt lungs. They can only escape through your mouth and spread in the air. That is if you speak another language but Navajo.

Luckily, Grandpa Code Talker's smoking herbs can let you speak for some time. Though they don't allow smoking in the academy...

6. Parasitic communication

Like Grandpa Code Talker, you can send out some of the parasites of your body (NOT the vocal cord) and send them out to scout and spy around your environment and maybe beyond. And since the parasites are smart, they'll have you speak Navajo to decode their messages.

Metal Gear Form:

1. Uranium-based armor

The depleted uranium-only armor of Sahelanthropus isn't that suitable as armor since Venom Snake was able to take it down easily, making the mech a paper tiger. Terrifying yet fragile.

This new armor sandwiches some depleted uranium armor in between a bunch of uranium-titanium plates that are made using a classified technique. Look it up. That technique exists!

Also, terrifying and strong!

2. Twin Gatling Guns

Located in the head part of this form, it is your all-purpose primary weapon. The caliber used is...unknown, even by the fandom, but it seems to be of an explosive nature if it can make the ground light up just by shooting at it.

3. High-Mobility Feet

"Re-Feet?"

A/n: Down, Gura!

Anyways, Sahalenthropus's feet can be used for devastating effects. From trampling enemy infantry like ants under a looming press to kicking a bunch of tanks over and onto their heads like tin cans.

4. Frontline Flamethrower

Equipped near the "groin" area, you can control this fire "cannon" to aim down at an angle to douse the area directly underneath you in flame, eliminating the blind spot created by its bipedal form's height.

Don't you dare get any ideas...

5. Surveillance mines

These freaky probes are capable of searching independently for targets and relaying the results to you. Once they find and identify a target, these probes function as self-guided anti-tank rockets to make enemies go kaboom!

6. Guided-Missile launchers

You can send out barrages of six highly destructive missiles at your target which are launched from your thighs. The accuracy of these missiles depends on the condition of your spherical radome which is the inconspicuously large ball on your back. If the dome is damaged or destroyed, the accuracy drops from optimum levels. Luckily, it's also protected by the uranium-based armor mentioned above so good luck to whoever is fighting you.

7. Archaea grenades

You need to be standing upright AKA MAN mode to use. (I just call the standing mode that since the Fandom doesn't mention the name of this mode.)

You can take a grenade from out of any hanging off your thighs and even nowhere behind you (somehow) and toss/throw them before they deploy clouds of metallic archaea, immediately disabling most technologies in an area. Small arms are left unaffected, but all forms of vehicles - land-based or airborne - are rendered inoperable by the cloud. And especially all affected IS. Except for you and all of your gear and abilities.

8. Archaea blades

You need to be in MAN mode to use.

You get to wield a pair of flexible nano-fiber blades lined with archaea manipulators, capable of either directly damaging metals that they come in contact with to cut through just about anything, or stimulating the metals in the soil to create metallic pylons that are also remote mines. However, they require the arms to be in top condition for the utmost effectiveness, otherwise, it may take a significantly long time to charge if damaged. Even with the new armor. 

9. Railgun

You have a high-powered prototype railgun capable of penetrating mountainsides to strike targets on the far side. This weapon requires a spotter to find targets, but thanks to Tabane teaching you her hacking skills, hacking the satellites to find your target shouldn't be too hard. You possess enough power to fire this weapon continuously while re-acquiring the target but you have to go into your hunched-over "REX mode" in order to utilize it without knocking yourself over.

10. Nuclear reactor

Mainly a near-infinite source of power to supply your systems and weapons.

It can also self-destruct your metal gear form on command if you're in a tight spot while also protecting your human form.

Remember, your human body reflects your metal gear form's condition. The more banged up it is, the worse off you'll become. The self-destruct would just leave you in terrible condition with a messed up body without limbs. 

Other:

1. Tabane's Portable Workshop

If you do get injured/damaged in either form, you can use this workshop that Tabane provided you to patch you right back up in a jiffy. 

It's basically an entire repair station that can also transform into a fully functional satchel and back again. 

IS:

1. Since you need an IS to attend the academy you're going to attend, Tabane whipped up an IS for you while taking inspiration from your Metal Gear form.

By using your ability to switch between human and metal gear forms, she made you another form where you can just turn into a smaller version of the mech. 

2. Though she wants to leave the groin-flamethrower as it is, for the shits and giggles, one smack on the head with a clipboard is enough to convince her otherwise. It is now installed into the palms of your IS form like Iron Man's repulsor hands but with fire.

3. Your railgun works as normal as well but you don't have to hunch over in this form, though the firepower will be greatly weakened in exchange.

4. The head is your helmet and your face can be revealed when the mouth opens. You can also use your railgun without hunching over too.

5. The rest of your weapon functions work just as normal. Even the self-destruct feature.

Likes:

1. Grandpa Code Talker

2. Tabane Shinonono

3. Your IS. Made by Tabane.

4. Sunlight

5. Rain

6. White Star of Bethelem flowers

7. Good music

8. Animals. Because they can't speak human languages.

Dislikes:

1. The vocal cord parasites

2. Annoying motherfuckers

3. The enemy

4. Fire

5. Salt water

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 5.6K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
224K 2.7K 33
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

139K 3.3K 47
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.7M 57.5K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...