Tom Riddle x y/n

By Cirr0s17

A story about y/n and Tom. Follow these chapters and see what happens ;) (Currently #5 in riddlefanfic) More

The arrival
The sorting
The day I thought I lost him
The decision
Surprise
Lucky charm
a/n
Christmas party
The kiss
A/N

silence

1.3K 8 0
By Cirr0s17

He kissed me.

I was in shock. I just stood there without doing anything. What is happening? I thought to myself.

He then pulled away. I looked into his eyes in disvelief. He looked careless and happy at the same time.

I panicked. What do I do now? How do I tell Tom? What will he do when he finds out?

I just ran out of his dorm and didn't look back. I had so much running trough my head. I just ran and ran.

When the shock stepped away I noticed I ran to the girls bathroom that I believe had a wheeping ghost. But I didn't care. I had more thoughts to worry about.

I sat by one wall and pulled my knees up to my chest. I hugged them and laid my head on the knees. It was chilly here so I started shivering slightly.

I had flashbacks of my previous relationship. I did not want to go trough it again.

After some time I got up to stretch my legs. In front of me stood a ghost of a girl. That must be the wheeping one.

"You look as pale as a ghost" she said with a giggle. I just stood there. I had no will to throw a comeback at her. Hell I didn't even have the will to stand.

In fact I didn't feel happy nor sad. I felt numb.

I heard the ghost girl say something as I was leaving but I didn't listen. As I exited the bathroom I ran into a teacher.

"Miss Y/l/n why are you out so late? You should be in your dorm." I didn't recognise the voice. I muttered a sorry and left off to my dorm.

Once i got to the common room it was half empty, there were a few people including my friends but I ignored them and went up to my dorm.

I plopped onto my bed and fell asleep.

I woke up in the next morning by someone knocking onto my dorm's room.

I opened the door and there were my friends. I closed the door under their noses and went to get ready.

I still felt numb.

Once I did my hair I went to my closet to wear an oversized sweatshirt and ripped jeans.I knew I would get detention for not dressing appropriate.

I went down to the common room and sat down in the chair that was in the furthest corner.

I was completely alone there. The rest were eating breakfast. I felt a bit hungry but I didn't want to see Tom or Mattheo. I was too ashamed and scared.

I just sat there untill our first class started and it was (your fav hp subject). Great at least I will spend time doing what I liked the most.

After the class I felt nauseos so I asked if I could take a day off. I got the permission and I went to the astronomy tower to get fresh air.

It was calming untill I felt like someone was near me.

There were my friends Blaise, Draco and Pansy.

They asked me if I'm okay and I just nodded.

Everyone left except Blaise. "You know y/n/n. I know something is wrong. Because when something bad has happened you stay silent and avoid us" he said in a low, calm voice. I sighed and gave him a small hug.

I am thankfull for Blase.

a/n:

Im sorry for posting so rarely. Honestly i have no motivation and i had a thought of writing a different fanfic or some kind of other story. I will keep updating as much as i can tho for my Tom fans out there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 123 17
yn joins Hogwarts in year 5 she is sorted into Slytherin with her dorm mates Pansy, Draco, Blaise, Mattheo, Tom, Enzo and Theo. Join yn as she embark...
92.1K 5K 31
Book 1: Double Life Series Ghost is his street name. Known by many but seen by few, well only on the thug side of his life. Hustling since the age of...
60.7K 1K 30
"Only she could say my name and make my heart flutter" As the the two new best friends meet and tour together, Annie plans to get make jenzie real. W...
528K 8.1K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...