We're supposed to be enemies|...

By Notunbreakable

✨not shipping real people, this is au is a combination of cc!MCYTS, c!MCYTS and my own imagination ✨ Dream an... More

Roles/people included
Chapter 1: Unexpected Visit
Chapter 2: First traitor found
Chapter 3: More trouble
Chapter 4: Meeting A6d
Chapter 5: Secrets are out
Chapter 6: A Dream? Or a Nightmare?
Chapter 7: "Answer us!"
Chapter 8: Relationship found
Chapter 9: "Is he dead?"
Chapter 10: A search
Chapter 11: Day 1
Chapter 12: Day 2
Chapter 13: Day 3, a hunt. Manhunt?
Chapter 14: Day 4, death, maybe (Pt. 1)
Chapter 15: A death, with blood (Pt. 2)
Chapter 17: A so called 'peace treaty'
Chapter 18: Alliance with the enemy
Chapter 19: The Blood was Drawn
Chapter 20: Fight to end the war(?)
Chapter 21: Is anyone even safe anymore?
Chapter 22: Everything is now all about luck, death, and choice
Chapter 23: End...
About 3 years later...
Acknowledgements

Chapter 16: Pronounce dead or peace treaty?

243 6 51
By Notunbreakable

TW// mentions of scars/scratches, swearing, (Sexual?) harassment (?)
Ships: DNF, mentions 5undy

Smiles base, the next day

Tommy's POV

I glanced at the pin that Tubbo dropped as an 'end' to our friendship. It was a flag. When we were younger, us two and Wilbur made up a fake country called L'manburg. It was really a memory of our childhood.

"Tommy? Am I allowed to go in?" Deo asked me from the other side of the door.

"Yes." I replied. He entered the room with a bowl with something inside of it.

Deo looked at me, "You didn't eat at all yet, so I thought I might bring something for you." He looked a bit guilty. Probably because he thinks he's the reason why Tubbo's in the hospital?

I looked back at him. "You didn't have to Deo."

He looked away, like he disagreed with me.

He placed the bowl on the nightstand near me. "I'll see you later Tommy."

"You can stay, I won't mind." I told him.

Deo shook his head, "I need to... Do something." He left the room.

I guess he needed to do something. I looked at the bowl and grabbed it off the nightstand. Seeing that it was chicken soup made me slightly more happy, for a reason I can't even explain.

I easily figured out who made it. Bad has a lot of knowledge when it comes to cooking so I makes since to me that he made this, Everyone in the house is good at cooking but Bad is easily the best.

I carefully drank a bit of the soup it was still warm, and I had to be careful with it, so I don't spill anything.

Dream then walked in the room. "Tommy?"

I placed the bowl back on the nightstand. "Yes?"

He looked tried, was he up all night? "Is it okay if you go to the dining room? We need to talk what's going to happen."

I looked at him with curiosity, "Oh, sure." I replied, getting up.

No one's POV

Dream made everyone, except Bad, discuss everything that happened yesterday at the dining table.

"Dream, you look tired." George said. "You-"

"George, not now." Dream said interrupting him with a sleep voice.

George got up, "We don't need to discuss it until later." He went up to Dream.

Puffy stood up. "I agree, we all are tired anyway."

Dream looked at everyone, 'We need to-" He cut off when he fell onto George, just extremely tired.

"You can talk about other stuff." George said, looking at everyone. "I need to get this idiot to bed." 

It was hard to understand everyone now since they just went back to arguing.

George looked back at Dream. "Come on Dream, let's get you to bed."

Dream shook his head. "It's fine George."

George looked at Dream, a bit disappointed. "Dream, you need sleep."

Dream gripped George. "No..."

George looked at Dream's neck, "Wait, why are there scars on your neck?" He rubbed the scars and felt scabs.

"No reason." Dream said, releasing George and looking away.

"Who did it?"

"No one." Dream responded. He started looking at his own fiancé, trying to smile.

"You didn't do it, right?" George asked, with a worried look on his face.

"Well, Fundy did them." Dream mumbled.

George looked at Dream. "Fundy, did them?"

"Well, no! But-" Dream, panicking, said.

"So, what happened? When you were up all night?" George asked, his expression changing extremely quickly.

Dream looked at him, he tried to deny that the scars were not made by Fundy. "Fundy didn't do them!"

"I heard you say that Fundy did them, don't lie to me." George said, not buying Dream's lie.

Dream looked at George. "Then what are you going to do?"

George sighed, "Nothing really." he removed his hand. "We're going to meet up with him anyway to impose peace soon."

Dream looked at George. "We don't even know if Tubbo's alive."

"Isn't Skeppy in HPS?" George asked.

"Captured by then." Dream corrected. "He was forced to 'join' them."

"Great..." George said.

Dream's phone went off, "Hold on George." He picked up. "Hello?"

"Open the door Dream." Punz said over the phone. "We need to talk."

Dream was stunned. "Can't we just talk on the phone?"

"I'm already here so what's the point?" Punz replied.

"Alright then, I'll be right there."  Dream said, then hanging up.

"Who was it?" George asked, a bit curious.

"Punz, he's already here." Dream answered, a bit confused, looking at the door.

"Let's just let him in." George said, walking to the door. He opened it.

"Hey George!" Punz said in a cheerful voice.

"Hey..." George mumbled. He slightly turned around as Dream walked over, "Alright, what do you need Punz?" Dream asked, stopping right next to George.

"Just wanted to talk." Punz said, shrugging their shoulders.

Dream sighed, "Let's get this over with." He walked over to a nearby room, Punz following him as well as George.

"I need to talk to him alone George." Punz said, turning around.

George crossed his arms, "Fine." As both of the 'leaders' went in the enclosed room, George cursed Punz under his breath. "Fuck you Punz." 

With Dream and Punz

Dream leaned against the wall. "Alright Punz, what do you need?"

Punz gave a small smile. "I have an idea to defeat Fundy."

Dream sighed once again and shook his head. "No, I'm improvising peace with Fundy later today. My group is not fighting his anymore."

Punz looked at Dream in disbelief. "Why? This war has only been going on for, like, 4 days!" 

"And the pervious one went on for a week and 2 days." Dream said, "Your point?" He crossed his arms across his chest.

"What about we kill-" Punz started saying.

"We aren't killing anyone from their group!" Dream said aggressively. "You already have Skeppy and Tubbo's in the fucking hospital."

 "Why is Tubbo in the hospital?" Punz asked, not even surprised by Dream's 'outburst'.

"Techno and I stabbed him in the neck with a dagger." Dream answered, still trying to calm down, "He accidentally shot Tommy when he tried to shoot himself, as well as beat up Deo." Dream then shortly added.

"So, you're basically being a hypocrite." Punz said, unamused. "You were trying to kill him but now won't let us 'kill' someone else."

"Techno had the idea to stab him in the neck, I gave the dagger." Dream argued.

"So? You still were part of the injury." Punz answered.

"So what's your fucking point Punz?" I don't want anyone else to either die or close to." Dream shouted.

Punz chuckled. "Well looks like your saying is incorrect."

Dream looked at Punz in shock. "What do you mean?"

Punz smiled. They only said: "Foolish."

Dream looked at them, first in confusion, "What do you mean-" He then figured it out. "So you killed him?!"

"Not really." Punz said. "Taught him a reason for helping the enemy."

"What the fuck Punz?!" Dream shouted.

"Not my fault he was planning something to kill your husband of yours." Punz said.

"Wait what?"

Punz nodded, "It's true." they looked right at Dream's horrified face.

"You could've asked him and not be violent!" Dream exclaimed. "Yet you decided to go the violent route."

Punz scoffed. "Yeah, you've been killing people for longer than I have." 

"You-" Dream looked at Punz.

"Heh, caught you, haven't I?" Punz said smuggly.

Dream glared at them. "At least I haven't fucking tortured someone from my group." 

Punz chuckled. "True, true."

"I'm not going to do your plan Punz and that's final." Dream said.

Punz nodded, "Had a feeling." They stood up and shoved their hands in their pockets.

"Alright, you can leave Punz." Dream said, heading towards the room's door.

A dagger then narrowly missed Dream. "But why Dream?"

Dream turned around. "What the heck."

Punz pinned Dream against the door, "Come on Dream we don't have to go the 'peaceful' way." They looked at Dream, smiling. "We can force a surrender."

Dream tried to push Punz away. "I made up my mind Punz. Now let me go!"

Punz's smile faded, "You're so boring, where's the Dream I know? Violent like in the previous war?" They grabbed his arm.

Dream tried to squirm away, "Rather now have anyone die!" He felt powerless as his energy was depleting. 

"Tired, aren't you?"  Punz chuckled.

"I don't want to fight Punz!" Dream yelled. "Please let me go!"

Punz smirked, "Why?" They pushed Dream to the ground and pinned him down there.

"Punz! Please let me go!" Dream said, his voice sounding more tired. His eyes closed.

"Get off!" Someone yelled.

"Hey!-"

Dream opened his eyes and saw Sapnap wrestle Punz to the ground. He got up and looked at them, feeling like he was acting soft earlier.

"He told you to let go of him!" Sapnap yelled, basically in flames.

"Alright! Alright!" Punz yelled, tears slowly going down their face since he felt their skin getting burned.

"You hear me?! We could break an alliance with you and you'll be sorry!" Sapnap shouted with more force.

Punz nodded, "Yes I understand!" They felt something in their arm.

Sapnap got up and released Punz. They looked up at him. "I-I'm sorry."

Sapnap looked at him, pissed. "You shouldn't apologize to me."

Punz nodded nervously. They turned around and faced Dream. "Sorry, Dream."

Dream smiled, "Sorry?" he started laughing. "You really think I will forgive you for trying to pin me against the door and persuading me a very 'not okay' way?"

Punz bit his lip and looked down at their cross necklace.

"Exactly." Dream said. He thought for a moment. "Luke?"

Punz looked up, "Yes?" They felt worried what Dream was about to say.

"I'm giving you a choice." Dream said, "Either that we keep our alliance but we're doing my way OR we break our alliance." He looked at Puns. "Your call."

Punz looked at Dream then at Sapnap, who was now fairly calmed down, then back at Dream, they glanced at the open door.

"If you are planning to escape, Punz, then don't" Sapnap said, quickly noticing their glance.

"Wait, escape? No, no-" Punz tried to say.

"Make up your mind Punz, we don't have all day." Dream said, rubbing his left eye a bit.

" Doing your way!" Punz blurted out. "I'll stop torturing Foolish!"

"You fucking better." Dream said.

Punz looked at Dream, "yeah, I will." They backed away out of the room.

Dream collapsed to the floor. Sapnap went up to him. "Dream?"

Dream looked up at Sapnap. "I'm alright, just need to regain my energy."

"I'm fairly surprised that Punz even did that." Sapnap said, helping Dream up.

"Yeah, same." Dream replied, struggling to stand up, "Just- let me sleep here." he added.

"You sure?" Sapnap asked.

Dream nodded. "Yeah, I'll eat later."

Sapnap nodded, "Alright." He slowly placed Dream down. "Have a good sleep?"

Dream didn't even answer, he already feel asleep. (Haha, he's playing a cc!georgenotfound move /hj)

Sapnap gave a small chuckle, "Oh Dream." He left the room with a small smile on his face.

*Insert cool transition to go to Fundy's room*

"Fundy?"

"Fundy wake up!" 

"5up, I'm trying to sleep!"

"Not time to sleep Fundy!" 5up said. "It's almost 10:00!"

"I barely got any sleep 5up!" Fundy grumbled.

"You got home at 1:20 am or something." 5up said unamused, as Fundy's back was facing him.

"I like to sleep 5up, shush." Fundy said.

5up gave a small smile. "Well, alright."

Fundy moved a bit. "Thank you."

"You want hugs though?" 5up said, hiding a smile.

Fundy shot up, "Yes!" he said excited.

"Then you got to get out of the bed." 5up said.

Fundy looked at 5up. "Nooo." 

"You have to Fundy; you need to meet up with Dream soon anyway." 5up said.

Fundy slowly got up. "Fine." He then went over to 5up and rested his head on his shoulder and hugged him.

5up gave a small chuckle, "Alright Fundy, come on." He said, nudging Fundy slightly.

Fundy lofted up his head to see 5up's face. "Can we cuddle 5up?"

5up glanced out the door to make sure no one was watching. "Sure Fundy."

Wilbur was actually near their room, just not in sight, "Fucking 5up, I warned you!" He mumbled. However, there was actually a part of him that keeps saying 'Don't keep them apart." but Wilbur ignored it.

Wilbur sighed, "You don't know what you're getting into Fundy." He walked to his room, then noticing the duck pin.

"There it is." He thought, picking up the pin. He put it on the white streak of his hair.

Wilbur then tried to move his wings but felt pain doing so, "Not fully healed yet." Someone said behind him.

"Huh?" Wilbur turned around and saw Ponk.

Ponk gave a sigh. "We need to talk about your 'protectiveness' over Fundy."

"Wait, what do you mean?" Wilbur said, trying to seem innocent.

"Please don't lie to me Wilbur." Ponk said, walking in. "Pretty sure almost all of us know."

"Schlatt told you, didn't he?" Wilbur said, angry.

"No, I figured it out." Ponk answered.

"Well, I'm not that protective of Fundy, Ponk." Wilbur lied.

Ponk shook his head. "Again Wilbur, I know that you are fairly protective of him."

Wilbur sat down on Schlatt's bed and looked down at his lap. "Yeah...?"

Ponk walked over and sat right next to him. "I just- think you should stop."

Wilbur, being fairly stubborn, refused. "But what? I don't want Fundy to be hurt because of 5up!"

"He won't get hurt because of 5up, Wil. You're just overthinking it." Ponk said, looking at him.

Every smile is the same!" Wilbur shouted. "Fucking assholes!"

Ponk kept his cool. "Really? Then what's with you still having the duck pin?"

Wilbur stayed silent.

"And you kept everything that Niki gave you, even after we found out about that she is a traitor." Ponk added.

"Well-" Wilbur looked at Ponk.

"Exactly." Ponk said. "Why don't you let Fundy be with 5up? He seems much happier."

 Wilbur looked at his lap. "I guess..."

"If you keep going on with this, Fundy will probably find out and demote you and will DEFINATELY be angry with you. And I'm sure that you don't want that." Ponk said. "Please let that sink in Wilbur."

Wilbur thought about it, "Yeah." He wouldn't let it go but understood. "I understand."

Ponk got up, "Make sure you do, and please take care of your wings more carefully." He walked out the room.

Wilbur placed his hand on his face. "Maybe he is right..."

"Ponk. thank god you are here." Sam said, running up to him and giving them a hug. "I've been looking everywhere for you."

Ponk was confused. "What happened Sammy?"

"I'm trying to change Ranboo's eyepatch since he kept doing it incorrectly but won't let me try to help him, probably since I look fairly similar to Niki in his eyes." Sam replied.

"Wait, what happened? Wasn't Ranboo's eye almost healed?" Ponk asked, now even more confused.

"Turns out earlier today, he lost his cool and ran into sharp right in that eye so..." Sam said, feeling a bit guilty.

Ponk sighed. "Alright, can you lead me to him?"

Sam nodded, "Sure Ponky!" He started walking downstairs.

Ponk gave a small laugh, "Oh Sam." He slightly blushed underneath his mask, he then went downstairs.

With Ranboo

"Look, I'm not going to hurt you." Sam said to Ranboo.

"You are!" Ranboo said, staying in the corner of his room, curled up in a ball. "Don't come near me!"

"Come on Ranboo, please? I promise I won't hurt you." Sam said as calm as possible but was frustrated with Ranboo.

"You're lying! Stay back!" Ranboo shouted, backing more in the corner.

"Here Sam, let me do it." Ponk said walking in, kneeling next to Sam. "You can go if you want."

"Ponk, save me!" Ranboo said, looking at Ponk.

Ponk gave a small laugh, "Alright Ranboo." They walked over to him. "How's your eye?"

"Hurts more since I uh- Ran into something. Heh." Ranboo replied, laughing nervously.

Ponk laughed a bit, "It's alright, just don't do it again." He started fixing the eyepatch.

"Ow!" Ranboo let out.

"Sorry!" Ponk said. "Just stay still!"

Fundy walked in, eyes red. "I have- Bad news."

"Huh, what's wrong?" Ponk said, looking at Fundy worried.

"Tubbo is well-" Fundy start crying again.

"Wait, he can't be-" Ranboo looked at Fundy.

"I'm sorry but, he's dead." Fundy let out.

"You can't be serious!" Ranboo stood up. "He must be alive, right?"

Fundy couldn't look at Ranboo, his tears 'sparkling' in the light. "Ranboo, they couldn't do anything, he's dead..."

Ranboo collapsed to the ground. Ponk kneeled next to him. "Ranboo?"

"WHEN I GET MY MEMORY BACK, HE'S GONE!" Ranboo cried. "WHO EVER KILLED HIM WILL PAY!"

"Ranboo, you don't need to go that fa-" Sam said, fairly concerned.

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE!" Ranboo yelled. "WHO KILLED HIM?!"

"Wait, Ranboo, you'll get burned if you-" Ponk started saying.

"Ack!" Ranboo then felt pain then on his face "I'm sorry!"

Ponk reached in his pocket and found bandages weren't the correct ones. "Ranboo I don't have the stuff to treat you right now, I'm so sorry."

Ranboo carefully rubbed his eye. "I-It's fine." 

Fundy looked back at Ranboo then at Sam. "Sam get ready."

"Wait what?"

"Get ready to go with me to Dream's house. And Ranboo, you can come too."

"If I get to find out who killed Tubbo."

"Fine."

"I may not be a biological demon... But I will bring whoever did it hell."

...

HELLO, IM LEAVING YOU ON A CLIFFHANGER SINCE IM EVIL- But literally, 2.5k views? Thank you :D, I really hope you enjoyed this book despite my terrible update schedule, but I love you all /p 
Btw, if you are someone I know in real life, don't expose anything about me irl, unless I gave permission (For example, health if I'm okay with it) 
Love you all! /p
-Unbreakable 2/12/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 25.5K 60
Two of the city's superheroes fight villians and protect the city whilst keeping their true identities a secret. They cannot even know the names of e...
244K 9.7K 17
Clay was never one to take his life seriously, especially not after everything that went down with his parents regarding college and his career. Desp...
36.4K 1.2K 16
so, have you ever wondered what may have happened if george never did what he did at dream and fundy's wedding? this fanfic is an idea of what may ha...
17.9K 406 34
Trigger Warnings || Smoking, Homophobia, Alcohol, Smut, Cutting mention || George attends a new high school because his parents say its more 'better'...