Janessa

By materialgworlll_

Meet Janessa Raines.. A 17 Year Old Assassin, Business Owner And Mom.. She was kidnapped at 1 by her familie... More

Cast !
Chapter 1 - Bio Family
Chapter 2 - Moving In
Chapter 3 - First Dinner
Chapter 4 - You're Not My Father
Chapter 5 - Shopping
Chapter 6 - Finding Her Suspicous
Chapter 7 - Assasination
Cast II
Chapter 8 - Meeting The Rest
Chapter 9 - Q&A
Chapter 10 - Poison
Chapter 11 - First Day Of School
abt casting list 3
Chapter 12 - First Day Of School II
Chapter 13 - shes your daughter
Chapter 14 - Day Off
Chapter 15 - Planned for fun
Chapter 16 - Negative
Chapter 17 - Pictures
Chapter 18 - Gone Wrong
Chapter 19 - Anger
Chapter 20 - k i d n a p p e d
Chapter 21 - letting them go
Chapter 22 - the next morning
Chapter 23 - discharged
Chapter 24 - finding out
Chapter 25 - their pov
A/N
Chapter 26 - choice in the making?
Chapter 27 - her decision
ur options :)
Chapter 28 - a random day
Chapter 29 - the unexpected
Chapter 30 - family meeting
Chapter 31 - assassin
Chapter 32 - goodbye mansion
Chapter 33 - leaving
Chapter 34 - arrival
Chapter 36 - meeting everyone
Chapter 37 - getting settled in
Chapter 38 - about time
Chapter 39 - meeting her
Chapter 40 - confrontation right?
Chapter 41 - night before, new day
Chapter 42 - drama
Chapter 43 - oops
Chapter 44 - explanation
Chapter 45 - and done
Chapter 46 - getting ready
Chapter 47 - shocker
48 - blow up
49 - aftermath
Janessa Sequel!

Chapter 35 - house tour

10.8K 277 69
By materialgworlll_

" This is our cook- Lenard " he said gesturing to the man beside the island.

" This is Janessa- you'll get her anything she wants because I mean after all she will be your boss " Anthony said coldly.

" bonjour madame ravie de vous rencontrer. s'il y a un type de nourriture que vous voulez, je le cuisinerai sans problème. je suis là de 6h à 23h " he said and bowed his head at the end.
( hello ma'am nice to meet you. if there is any type of food you want, i will cook it no problem. I'm here from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. )

" merci beaucoup pour vos services et c'est un plaisir de vous rencontrer aussi " I said back and he looked at me in shock but nevertheless gave me a smile.
( thank you very much for your services and it is a pleasure to meet you too )

The kitchen is actually really nice and so far we've toured the living room, and the dining room.

" well we have to continue this tour, let's go " Anthony said coldly and walked off.

I gave him a wave and quickly followed Anthony.

* the entrance, living room, dining room and kitchen *

" where to now? " I asked.

" I'll show you the garage, the game room, and the movie theater " he said.

* the garage, game room, movie theater *

When we finished touring those three I was seriously amazed.

It might be small to some but to me it's big.

" now there are two guest rooms and two guest bathrooms down here along, then the gym and laundry room "

* both guest rooms and bathrooms look this and there are three more upstairs *

* the laundry room and gym *

" The last thing down here is the back yard " he said and we walked out the door.

Overall I find all the rooms amazing so far and it feels unreal.

" Time to go upstairs " he said and we walked back in the house.

" There are two butlers and two maids.. unfortunately one of the maids are out and the other one is somewhere upstairs. One butler is outside, and the other one is out at the store getting a few things " he said as we walked.

" So there is a cook, maids, butlers, and guards.. " I said making sure i was right.

" oh there's another cook but she's out grocery shopping, we have our own personal doctor and gardener, and drivers, and you get the idea " he said quickly.

" yeah.. " I trailed off.

We made it upstairs and and the guards bowed.

" so you know about your rooms and bathrooms- up here is also my office, your office, the weapons room, the panic room, and the library " he said and we started walking.

* their offices *

* the panic room, library, weapons room *

* their rooms *

* their bathroom and closets look the same *

" Well that concludes the house tour " he said after we walked back in the hallway.

" First- I love the rooms and second- my feet hurt.. what time is it? " I replied back and he pulled out his phone.

" Almost 12 " he said back and i nodded.

" Well I'm going to put our stuff away and do a little online shopping- text me the address " I said about to walk away when he spoke.

" don't you want to come meet everyone? " he asked.

" yes have the whole staff together in a hour " I said and walked away.

I went in my room and saw they weren't there so I went through the bathroom and looked in their room to see them playing with toys.

I quietly walked back in the room and slid my boxes to the closet so I could unpack.

When I said shopping it's actually for the girls because I have plenty of stuff.

I began pulling stuff out the boxes and started putting them in the closet.

I can't believe I'm in Belgium- I've never been here before.

Wait!

I forgot to tell Henry.. how could I forget that..

I'll have to get me a new number- hell I'll just get a new phone because mine is cracked badly I just haven't had the time to get another one.

< ANTHONY'S POV >

" I need exactly everyone to meet me in the weapons room in a hour, pass the message along " I said to the guard next to me and he nodded leaving.

I walked into my office and quickly opened the laptop and answered the call.

" Sorry, i was doing something but is everything alright? " I asked.

" Yes- I'll be there later tonight " she said lowly.

" Okay well let me know exactly when so I ca call a car " I said and she hummed in response.

" How's everything going? " she asked.

" it's going well- we just got done doing the house tour and everybody's supposed to be meeting her either for the first time or again in a hour. " I said and took my blazer off.

" That's good! how are you holding up? " she asked.

" what do you mean? i'm doing quite well " I said back.

" I can still ask- it's not a crime " she said and I decided on changing the subject.

" where exactly are you? " I asked.

" Leaving Austria " she said and i nodded although she couldn't see me.

I heard talking in the background and it sounded like she started going back and forward with someone.

" Well unfortunately I have to go- stupid plane rules " she said angrily.

" okay I'll see you when you get here, have a safe flight " I said.

" of course darling, see you " she said and i hung up.

So she had a house tour, she's getting settled in, she's met some of them and after she meets the rest then we can start her process.

This is kind of nerve racking but exciting at the same time- I want to see what she has in store for the mafia.

I know she can do it and truth be told I've had my eyes on her for the past two years when she was spotted in London that first time.

And I don't mean that in a weird way-  I mean it in like a making sure she's safe type of way.

I sat my phone down and started opening emails- apparently there's a ball coming up but I don't want to expose her yet so I'll just past on this one.

But then it's totally up to her if she wants to go or not.

I just hope none of them try to underestimate her because that's not going to turn out well.

< JANESSA > ( using this bc I can't use any more pictures - ran out my limit )

Once I finished putting my jewelry away I decided to pause, go grab my laptop and go check on them.

I went in their room and they didn't see me.

" HOLA! I'M BACK! " I yelled and went over to them.

" where were you? " nyla asked.

" I was getting a house tour, I'll show you guys everything pretty soon " I said softly and she went back to playing with her Barbie doll.

It's just amazing how this is a Elsa themed room- like how did he know I had two girls.. younger ones at that.

" I met the cook and some guards but I'll be meeting everyone in about an hour " I said looking at Stephanie and Diana.

" how was the tour? " Stephanie asked.

" my feet hurt " I said seriously and they started laughing like it was funny.

" fu- forget both of you " I said forgetting where I was and took off my shoes.

" is anyone hungry? " I asked and they all replied with a no.

" the official languages in Belgium are French, Dutch and German- we're fluent in them all and I know it's a bunch of people who speak English. " Diana said and i nodded although I already knew that.

I opened my laptop and started opening a bunch of store apps.

" I'm about to order them some clothes and stuff, if you guys want anything just send me your cart. " I said seriously.

Im about to buy a bunch of everything for them- even jewelry from my own collection.

" Im sorry for saying this but I hope they don't turn out to be like those spoiled brats like you see in the movies who like to say stuff like my mom owns the school and I can have you suspended because if that happens I'll feel I failed as a parent. I don't mind spoiling them now but when they get older they have to be humble and they have to earn it. " I said scrolling through the nike app and they agreed.

" like I'm so serious- I'm not about to have that " I said and realized I could still email Henry.

I quickly opened my emails and searched up Henry's email.

When I found it I took a deep breath before I started typing.

Henry,

I have Serenity with me in a whole different country. I know I didn't mention it to you but I am now and it may seem selfish and I apologize. I know I shouldn't have left you there with her but you can get through it. I'd love it if you came down here but you have to do what you have to do first.. I'm going to be a pretty powerful person honestly and nothing will ever happen to them again. I MEAN THAT. Just email me until I get a new number, I understand if you're mad and we can always FaceTime for the mean time. Ttyl

Once I pressed send I went back on Nike and started adding shoes to the cart.

I also decided that I'll be putting nyla in self defense classes- it won't be much and I won't have Serenity in them until she's near 4.

" Okay but I still can't believe you're going to be running a mafia " diana said and i nodded.

Basically I spent those next thirty minutes ordering a bunch of stuff for them and that stuff came out to like twelve thousand dollars.

They also ended up going to sleep which is perfect because of this meeting.

Jet lag is a real thing though- it probably just hit them late..

Diana and Stephanie left like five minutes ago and now I'm leaving.

The meeting is in like twenty minutes so I'm going to use my time to continue putting my stuff away.

My phone went off and i saw it was Anthony.

Anthony:
We'll be meeting in the weapons room.

Me:
Okay thank you.

I sat my phone down and let out a small yawn before continuing.

I'm not going to say I dread this but it really strikes a nerve.

________________________________
A/N:

Third chapter in a day <33 !

Hope you enjoyed it.

The book gonna be over pretty soon.

I hope all is well with y'all- if anyone ever needs to talk I'm here.

A euphoria episode coming on tonight and I'm for sure gonna watch it..

QOTC:
Have you ever watched euphoria?

A:
Ofc .

Plsss Vote , Comment and thanks for reading .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 5.8K 46
Evelyn was kidnapped at the age of two from her family by her very own mother. Isabella Adelaine was the mother of Evelyn and most of her brothers...
72K 1.7K 35
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...
332K 7K 52
She's an innocent girl who lived with her alcoholic abusive father. Her life was barley manageable, especially when she was separated from her biolog...