𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 《𝒎𝒚𝒈...

By silent_mxxn

No one want to be pulled from their normal lives be placed in an auction then be bought by people to be used... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19🔞
chapter 20
chapter 22
chapter 23

chapter 21

406 14 0
By silent_mxxn

I showered and changed

After walking out I saw yoongi wrapped like a little boring in the blanket completely immersed in his show. I decided to leave him be and go make dinner.

I quietly walked out of the room and went to the kitchen making a simple dinner I put mine and yoongis on a tray to take upstairs and covered the rest for when those two wake up.

Walking back intot he room with the food I saw yoongi playing on my phone taking pictures of himself he smelt the food and looked in my direction.

"When did u do all that". He asked baffled knowing to himself I said I was just gonna shower. I chuckle "u were so into your show I managed to get downstairs and cook and come back".

He blinked a couple times then his stomach rumbled. "Alright let's eat hm". He quickly nodded I put the tray on bed and we both ate talking and watching a TV show.

Once we finished eating I put the tray on my bedside table and layed down. Yoongi wanted to lay down on my chest bur was struggling  cause of the soreness. So I helped him to lay down pitting his head on my chest and let one if his legs drape over mine.

He sighed in content. I played with his hair as he was fiddling with the strings of my hoodie.

"Noona". He called and looked up at me. "Hm". I had my eyes closed. "U-um, I well". "Say what u want clearly little one what are u stuttering about". Hw remained silent for a second making me open my eyes to look at him.

He looked hesitant if not scared. I caressed his cheek. "What's wrong lovely". "W-well I know you're an a-agent and u can f-find any-one right"? Now I was confused.

"Yes"? "Well I really wanted to ask y-you to help me f-find m-my par-rents". I was really shocked to hear his words but how can I blame him.

I rubbed his back and kissed his forehead. "Calm down baby. No need to be scared. Ofcourse I'll help u find your parents". I softly explained to him. His eyes lit up.

"Really". "Yes love". That big gummy smile never left his face

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 13.7K 51
This is a Reader(Lyric)/Ji-Min/Tae-Hyung Story. © Copyright Protected ⛔🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞⛔ Lyric Moynihan's dreams were all coming true:...
840 51 5
Disclaimer!! ONLY STORY LINE BELONGS TO ME. -This is a Fan fic Story. -None of this happened in real life. -It has nothing to do with IDOLS (People...
7.5K 2.6K 39
"You may be the Devil Herself but I'll drag you through Hell and back" Returning someone back from the dead might be harder than you think. Especiall...
250K 8.1K 21
[Completed] Summary: You were looking the night sky in your balcony when a mysterious man fell from above & suddenly kissed you. He then pulled away...