๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—บ๏ฟฝ...

By ineysasingh

๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฑ๐–บ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ฅ๐–บ๐—†๐—‚๐—…๐—’; is said to be one of the most powerful family of the country. The Rathore... More

E p i g r a p h
Characters & Introduction
}โ€ข{ The wedding of fourth heir.
}โ€ข{ Twisted..
}โ€ข{ The heartless men.
}โ€ข{ The broken hopes.
}โ€ข{ The harsh interactions.
}โ€ข{ The changing moods.
}โ€ข{ Insane Men
}โ€ข{ Some smiles and some tears.
}โ€ข{ Some unfulfilled wishes.
}โ€ข{ Arguments and tears.
}โ€ข{ Harsh Reality.
}โ€ข{ Not so good memories.
}โ€ข{ Having food together.
}โ€ข{ Unexpected
}โ€ข{ Consequences
}โ€ข{ Disappointment.
}โ€ข{ More truth?
}โ€ข{ Trust.
}โ€ข{ Happy hugs.
}โ€ข{ Past relationship.
}โ€ข{ Knot in a relationship
}โ€ข{ Confession
}โ€ข{ Shocked
}โ€ข{ Sudden trips.
}โ€ข{ Deep Conversations.
}โ€ข{ Curious?
}โ€ข{ Honeymoon?
}โ€ข{ Too dumb.
E d i t s
}โ€ข{ Loose ends?
}โ€ข{ Weird
}โ€ข{ Complains.
}โ€ข{ Apologies
}โ€ข{ Frustration
}โ€ข{ Angry?
}โ€ข{ Night Of Wait.
}โ€ข{ Forced?
}โ€ข{ Putting efforts
}โ€ข{ Bad idea
}โ€ข{ Dangerous feelings
}โ€ข{ Jealousy?
}โ€ข{ Ex
}โ€ข{ Broken
}โ€ข{ Care
}โ€ข{ Unholy
}โ€ข{ Organism?
}โ€ข{ Differences
}โ€ข{ Aakarsh's apology
}โ€ข{ Truth & Dare
}โ€ข{ Realization
}โ€ข{ Feelings
}โ€ข{ Party Night
}โ€ข{ Tensed
}โ€ข{ More than friends?
}โ€ข{ Heartbreak
}โ€ข{ Ashamed
}โ€ข{ Pacifying Aakarsh
}โ€ข{ Shocking past
}โ€ข{ Cold and Reserved
}โ€ข{ Weak
}โ€ข{ His efforts

}โ€ข{ The confusing men

57.1K 2.8K 516
By ineysasingh

~•} C H A P T E R|13 {•~

Naina's eyes lingered on the bathroom door waiting for him to come out.

The moment she saw him entering the room, her mind and body froze. All the things she was mentally prepared to do went inside the drain as her mind became blank seeing his face, the same face void of every emotion after so long.

She came back to her senses hearing the noise of the bathroom door slamming shut but he was gone again. This time inside the bathroom. Though she knew this time he would come back, he had to.

Her body stiffed when she saw the door of the bathroom getting unlocked and he came out in a t-shirt and shorts while his hair was damp indicating he had just taken a shower.

But her sharp eyes didn't miss how exhausted his body looked or how tired his eyes were.

Again the self-guilt enhanced thinking she was the reason for this. She did this to him by her constant senseless whining and stupid demands.

She caused the person she loved deeply, stress. She was the reason he was mentally and emotionally drained.

What kind of lover she was when she couldn't even see his tired form and only nagged about the child without once thinking about him?

No, her love became selfish and this was constantly haunting her mind.

The twisted feeling inside her guts increased making her draw in a sharp breath.

Slowly she peeked towards his direction and found him laying down on the bed, almost on the verge of sleeping.

Her eyes widened in surprise.

No, she couldn't let him sleep before apologizing to him.

She had to become selfish for another time but she couldn't help it.

If she didn't do it now then that feeling would keep expanding making it difficult for her to even breathe without feeling regretful.

Unhurriedly she made her way towards the bed and without thinking twice enclosed her arms around him while keeping her head on his broad chest.

Surprisingly he didn't pull back and let her be there without saying anything.

Slowly she raised her head and her amber eyes met with his dark ones.

And shockingly that little softness it always held for her was still there.

She could feel the sudden lump in her throat forming due to the sudden rush of emotions inside her when he didn't pull back.

Even after whatever she did yesterday.

Even after she accused him of having an affair.

Even after she became the vexatious one.

Not able to handle herself anymore, she gulped to moisten her throat and murmured, "I am sorry Aadarsh." And hugged him more tightly crying bitterly.

Suddenly two arms draped themselves around her petite form catching her by surprise.

She sniffled and tried to form words, "I am sorry... Sorry.. for everything. Sorry for being the wife ...you deteste--"

"Shhh." His calm and composed voice was enough to shut her up.

Closing her eyes she silently let the tears fall freely while being in his embrace.

Her voice didn't cooperate with her but she knew he was able to understand. Understand what she was feeling right now.

She was able to feel his hand rubbing her back soothingly, in an attempt to calm her cries down.

Her wails subsided gradually as she laid still in his embrace savoring the moment.

This was the first time he hugged her back.

The first time he let his guards down embracing her and she couldn't help but feel gratified.

Yes, grateful even after he was so harsh on her yesterday.

Even after he called her the attention-seeking or clingy wife.

Because even she accused him of cheating.

So did she mean it?

No, absolutely not. It was just in the heat of the moment she blurted that out letting her anger rule her mind and she hoped it was the same case with him and even if it wasn't, He wasn't wrong and she knew that.

And at last even he was a human and so was she. They made mistakes, sometimes big sometimes small. They were different from each other.

She played with the fabric of his t-shirt while gazing at the beaming moon from the window.

This felt more intimate than the moments she shared with him before. Indeed physical intimacy was nowhere near the mental one.

Slowly his embrace worked like a spell on her as peaceful sleep took over her senses after several sleepless nights.

Here the condition of Aadarsh Rathore was not distinct. His mind and he had been havoc and mess since the time he left her that day in tears.

Her tears, puffy eyes, and broken face were swirling in his mind again and again.

He knew he was harsh and his words hurtful.

But could he blame himself?

No, she pushed him to his limit.

First by continuously nagging about the child. And the last nail on the coffin was accusing him of cheating.

She thought he would cheat on her!

He could be everything in this world but a damn fucking cheater!

So when she accused him of that, his patience gave up, his calm lose and he exploded in a not-so-calm manner.

He knew he was brutally harsh but this was important.

Important to get into her brain that a child wouldn't change their relationship.

But he knew the words he said were not sweet.

They never were and that's why talking much was never his thing...

He sighed slumping his shoulders in an exhausted manner and stared down at his wife who was currently sleeping on his chest like a baby clutching his t-shirt in her fist with a serene face.

Involuntary his lips curled upwards into a little smile as he tucked the loose strand of hair from her cheek.

And finally, he felt at peace.

The peace he was deprived of last few days...

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

Aakarsh was pacing here and there in anxiety.

It was 11 pm and his namesake wife wasn't back yet.

The pieces of broken lamp and wooden table on the floor were indicating he was losing his calm and was getting frustrated.

The reason for his frustration was his namesake wife and the guilt that came along with her mention.

The guilt was making him enraged yet frustrated at the same time. He called his twin, his all-time savior regarding the same matter three hours ago but just got, "Get your shit together on your own dear brother. I am way too engrossed in dealing with my problems currently."

The cold response he got from Aadarsh only led to more frustration.

Don't tell me she will try to do something stupid! He thought enraged throwing the expensive vase on the floor, shattering it into pieces.

Sometimes he wished to be like his twin, always calm and composed but he was way too aggressive and short-tempered to be like that.

"Where the fuck are you woman!" He shouted throwing away his cell phone angrily near the door and just then the hotel room's door opened revealing a well-dressed Raina who was clutching her coat in one hand and coffee mug in another.

She was greeted with a broken cell phone lying on the floor. Raising her head she frowned looking at the room's condition.

Broken pieces of objects scattered all over just like her life...

Then her eyes met with the menacing orbs which were glaring right into her soul.

She audibly gasped seeing his condition.

His hairs were messy, the tension on his neck chord was visible, body stiff and jaw clenched indicating he was furious once again.

Surely after whatever she dealt with yesterday, she needed space from all this. And definitely, she didn't want to deal with her angry husband right now so lowering her gaze, she locked the door and carefully stepped inside not wanting the sharp pieces to pierce her shoes.

Aakarsh tilted his neck, his breathing coming out ragged as he tried to control himself from lashing out at her.

"Where were you, Raina? I was fucking worried and here you are simply coming as nothing happened!" He yelled finally as he saw her straightaway going towards the couch unbothered about his presence.

But instead of answering him, she turned towards him with a jerk with a face showing sheet surprise, "You were worried about me?" Her voice came out as mock.

Suddenly he felt his guilt increase hearing her mocking tone but maintaining his angry demeanor he asserted, "Naina bhabhi called me in the morning asking about you and I had no freaking answer that where were you or why were you not picking up her call!"

It was partly true.

He cared about his reputation and family name therefore if something happened to her then the blame would come on him.

"I would take care that she doesn't bother you from next time." She mumbled and sat down on the couch getting engrossed in taking off her shoes.

"It isn't about bothering me! It's about you didn't tell me about where you were going. You should have at least told me dammit!" He roared banging his fist on the table making her flinch.

"The marriage is a namesake. I am your tenant and I don't think that a tenant needs to tell their landlord where they are going." She argued for the first time but it only fuelled the wrath inside him.

All the frustration and guilt had ultimately transformed into a rage, unadulterated rage.

Feeling his piercing gaze she turned towards him and all her suddenly newfound confidence faded away seeing him striding towards her like a predator.

Because she knew he didn't remain in his senses when he gets angry.

The moment he came near her she tried to move back but it was nearly impossible as she was sitting on the couch.

Keeping both hands on the side of her arms, he tilted his head like a lunatic.

The nerve on his forehead was visible as he spoke out each word, "Yes the marriage is a namesake in our eyes but not in the people's eyes Ms. Raina. In front of the world, your name is still attached to me and if anything happens to you then it would destroy my, The Rathores reputation and I don't want that so you better think before doing or saying something and from the next time you better tell me about wherever you go."

His eyes never left hers as he stated each word loud and clear for her to get that in her head.

He saw her exhale softly before nodding her head in approval making him part away but suddenly winced as a broken piece of vase pierced his barefoot.

"What the hell!" He cursed looking down at his bleeding foot and the trickling blood which was smeared on the white tiles.

Raina sighed seeing the blood and mumbled, "Don't stare at the blood simply, go and apply the antiseptic."

But getting no response from him she frowned and carefully walked towards him and shook him vigorously who was frozen in his place.

Aakarsh who just came out of his trance wiped the sweat beads from his forehead anxiously making her frown.

"Do you have any antiseptic or I should call from reception?" He questioned changing the topic effortlessly which didn't go unnoticed by Raina.

"Yes, I have. Wait a second." With this, she took out an antiseptic cream from her bag which he took fastly, and sat on the bed avoiding any kind of talk or contact from her.

But the slight tremble in his hand didn't go unseen by Raina's sharp eyes.

She furrowed her brows thinking deeply about what she just observed but at last released an exhausted sigh as he wouldn't tell him anything as she was just the namesake wife.

Alas! She was just his tenant.

And the less she interacted with her landlord, the better. Because she didn't want that infatuation to increase, did she?

And with many thoughts swirling in her mind she attentively went back to the only place she was able to afford and rent, the great couch...

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

The burning rays of the sun fell directly on Yuvraj's face and he groaned turning his back towards the window.

But suddenly his phone buzzed loudly and he cursed under his breath whilst getting up and looking for his phone on the nightstand.

He read the name on the phone and sighed, it was his secretary, Sheena Bajaj.

That woman was in her late thirties and the most punctual woman he had ever come in touch with.

"Hello," he uttered receiving the call.

"Good morning Sir, I wanted to inform you that Mr. Awasthi won't be able to attend the meeting today. His wife's health was suddenly deteriorated resulting in canceling the meeting at the last moment. Mr. Awasthi told to convey that he is truly apologetic for causing the inconvenience." She voiced out like a script.

"Okay," Yuvraj muttered letting her words get inside his head.

"Good day Sir." With this curt reply, the call went dead from another side without even waiting for his back greeting.

And not to tell that the most straight-to-work woman he had ever seen.

Nothing like the bitchy and clingy secretaries shown in the movies. Though he had never seen a secretary described in the movies with any of the companies owners.

He knew as a fact that nowadays women had lots of work than going behind a man.

Yawning a little, he stretched his body and gazed at the other side of the bed to find it empty like usual.

He sighed as he needed to discuss that 'perfect-parents-act' with her.

Yesterday night when he came back it was very late and she had already slept. This time he had been careful enough to not wake her up by his hard slamming of a door.

I will talk to her after breakfast as my meeting had been canceled. He thought and strode towards the bathroom to get ready for the day.

After getting dressed in his formal pant and shirt, he kept the coat on the bed as he would wear it when he would leave for company.

Afterall he wasn't that crazy to roam inside the mansion in a business suit, was he?

Steadily he made his way towards the dining room where everyone was waiting because he was late today.

The servants served the food and he sat down on his chair and ate the first bite.

Abruptly everyone raised their head at the same time with a shocked expression etching their face.

"Where is Ruhanika?"

Involuntary Yuvraj asked looking at no one in specific but was met by his mother's glaring eyes.

Afterall she was the typical Indian mother who couldn't digest the fact that her son asked for his wife when his mother was sitting in front plus the wife she didn't like!

Yuvraj shrugged his shoulders but the glare deepened making him sigh as it was the first time he asked for her though involuntary.

Though he knew as a fact that everyone had the same question in their mind he was the only one who voiced it out, that was the only difference.

Because the taste of breakfast felt weirdly different. Everyone was used to, he was used to eating the breakfast made by her. She was a brilliant cook no doubt.

Suddenly there was a commotion in the hall and his head snapped towards that side only to see the sight of his giggling daughter and smiling wife.

They both approached the dining table and Bhavna asserted, "Where had you gone Ruhanika, that too with my Yuvika?"

Releasing a deep breath Ruhanika answered calmly, "I promised Yuvika to take her to temple today."

"You could have taken her after the breakfast but no, how could you leave the chance of not doing the single chore assigned to you." Bhavna taunted in front of all making Ruhanika sigh.

"Mummy Ji Yuvika had to attend her school too. It was the only preferable time." Her tone was flat as her eyes focused on her daughter who was frowning towards Bhavna.

"You did good Ruhanika. Afterall someone in this house is teaching their children about our culture and religious ethics rather than going to kitty parties." Gayatri stated looking towards Bhavna making her eyes widen at the humiliation. And as usual, no one said anything.

Bhavna shifted her focus on the plate and started eating silently.

Well even if Gayatri was promoted to grandmother-in-law, she still was a mother-in-law who wouldn't leave the chance to taunt her daughter-in-law.

The good thing about the old lady was that she wasn't partial towards anyone. If you don't have the Rathore blood then she would gladly taunt you without any discrimination.

Ruhanika internally rolled her eyes at the family drama afterall living in a joint family was no less than a ticket to full-time drama where sometimes you would be witnessing, a protagonist or even antagonist. Though it had its advantages.

She made Yuvika eat the breakfast and ate hers along with it.

Just when she was about to go with Yuvika as Yuvika wanted to show her something new, Yuvraj cleared his throat indicating he wanted to speak something.

"Um... Princess, will you mind if I take away your mother for some time?" He asked his daughter with a slight smile who pouted in response then grinned.

"You have my permission, dear Papa!" Yuvika told like a queen and giggled.

Ruhanika inhaled a sharp breath seeing the weird looks she was getting from all afterall today The Yuvraj Rathore decided to give her way too much attention.

Slowly and hesitantly she climbed the stairs looking down being embarrassed.

When they reached the room they shared, Yuvraj stepped inside first followed by an embarrassed Ruhanika.

After a minute passed in awkward silence, Ruhanika decided to speak up, "...Yuvraj Ji?"

"Hnn?"

"Why did you call me upstairs Yuvraj Ji?"

"Oh! Yes, I called you upstairs."

"Hmm." She tried to pass him a smile. All this felt so awkward.

"Actually you remember, I talked to you about the 'perfect parent act'?"

"Yes,"

"So the thing is I discussed this with a child psychologist and she said that Yuvika is becoming more mature than she should, though this is good we shouldn't ignore this."

"So what are we gonna do then?"

"I need to spend more time with Yuvika. We need to show her that we are the perfect family."

"And how do perfect family act, Yuvraj Ji?"

"I will try not to shout at you. We won't fight in front of her. And we have to do outings with her like picnics and dinners... Do you remember how happy she looked when we three had lunch together after her school?"

"Yes, she looked happy Yuvraj Ji."

"Exactly, we have to do just that. Make her feel like we are a usual family."

"Hmm..."

"So be ready at 7:00 pm. I will pick you both up after coming from the office." with this Yuvraj went out taking his coat leaving a stunned Ruhanika behind who was trying to digest his words...

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

The clock indicated noon and Ishani's lids fluttered open. Rubbing her tired eyes she glanced at the sofa she slept on yesterday night.

She slept while watching the movie.

She sighed at her stupidity and gazed at the once perfectly decorated bungalow, which had now turned into a mess.

All thanks to two children living here.

An annoyed sigh passed her lips as she picked up the empty instant food packets from the living room.

It felt like a decade since she ate the warm food.

She was way too egoistic to cook for the jerk living with her and his ego was way too bigger than hers.

She went into the living room's bathroom to take a quick shower.

Coming out she saw her great newly wedded husband glaring at the instant food packets kept on the kitchen shelf.

"Don't you know how to cook useless woman?" He shouted glaring at her.

"Lemme ask the same question, you worthless man." She retorted with a sickly sweet smile.

"Cook something for me. I am tired of eating this shit!" He threw the instant food packets from the shelf.

"Why don't you cook something for me, dear husband?" She voiced out in a sarcastic tone.

"I won't make anything for a gold-digger like you!"

"And I won't make anything for a spoilt man-whore like you!"

"You stupid bitch!"

"You jerk!"

"Ahnn! Just shut up! I am fucking hungry for food for not this shit!" Vardhaan pointed towards the floor.

Ishani took a deep breath trying to calm herself down as she needed to think like a grown-up adult.

Rubbing her temples she said, "See Vardhaan, we are grown-up--"

"Oh! Thank you dear wife for enlightening me to this fact I never knew."

"Mr. Rathoreeee!"

"Mrs. Rathoreeee!" He retorted and smirked seeing her annoyed.

Afterall he enjoyed doing that way too much.

"Ok listen. I am making pancakes and you make Upma. Then we will eat brunch like mature people and won't fight like nursery kids."

Vardhaan stared at her for a few seconds to see if she was really serious and then uttered, "Okay!"

Ishani sighed in relief and went towards the kitchen to make the pancakes followed by Vardhaan.

After an hour of hard work and making the kitchen a disaster, they were finally ready with their dishes.

Setting the food on the plate they once again glared at each other.

They served themselves the breakfast and...

Target- 300+

So the next update is here finallyyyy!

How did it came out?

Anything about Aadarsh?

About Ruhanika & Yuvraj?

Uhh-- Naina realised her mistake, Didn't she?

And Aakarsh & Raina...?

So will meet you guys on Next Monday😊💕

Till then,

Take Care❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 52.5K 43
Complicated ! This is what describes the Rathore Royal Family and their Relationships ! And to make The matters worse The three Rathore Brothers are...
2.7M 124K 31
~Glimpse~ "Dusro ki Cheezo ko Lena, Acchi Baat Nahi Hoti hai Bai sa." She looked back and my eyes met those Beautiful Orbs, A small frown spread on h...
147K 10.8K 17
#2 IN HIS SERIES ๐•๐ข๐ค๐ซ๐š๐ฆ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž The elder son of the Rathore family and the future King of Rajasthan, he was cold, arrogant...