Still With You | BTS (Bangtan...

By BadassBangtanBabe

A Sequel to Euphoria | Bangtan Sonyeondan. "My mind plays tricks on me, reminding me that they've said that t... More

Preface:
"Can You Please, Help Me Forget?..."
In A World Of 7 Billion People, You Managed To Find Me..."
"It's Okay If You're Broken, We Can Help Mend You..."
"My Days With Out You Are Colorless & Mute..."
"I Don't Know How You Do It, But I'm Forever Ruined By You..."
"Spending My Life, Falling Deeper In Love With You.."
"My Heart Is Yours, It's You That I Hold On To..."
"Thank You For Letting Me Love You; It's The Easiest Thing I've Ever Done..."
"I Don't Know Who Loves Me & I Don't Care, It's a Waste Anyway..."
"I Get Deeply Addicted To A Prison Called You; I Can't Serve No One But You..."
"I Have Loved You For A Thousand Years; I'll Love You For A Thousand More..."
"You Gave Up Heaven So We Could Be Together..."
"I Think That You Are The One For Me 'Cause It Gets So Hard To Breathe..."
"As Long As We Are Together, Even The Endless Maze Is A Paradise..."
"She Might Just Be My Everything And Beyond..."
"You Are, The Only Exception..."
"I'm Waiting On You Again; So I Don't Take The Blame...."
"Our Happiness Has Been Destined; 'Cause You Love Me And I Love You..."
"I Cannot Breathe Without You Being Right By My Side, I'll Die..."
"The Second That You Called Me Yours, I Had Something Worth Living For..."
"I'm Getting Used To Receiving, Still Getting Good At Not Leaving..."
"Thank 'You' For Becoming 'Us'..."
"There's No Need To Run Without Knowing The Reason..."
"And I Will Try To Fix You..."
"Even If Many Nights Pass, I'll Be By Your Side..."
"Sometimes I Feel Like I'm Drowning And You're There To Save Me..."
"It's Our Paradise and It's Our War Zone..."
"Because To Me You're The Beginning and The End..."
"Just Come Into My Arms; Destroy Me If You Want...
"Forever's Forever, Eternally Attached To Her Soul..."
"I Only Have You; You're My Only Love..."
"Please Remember, My Answer Is You..."
"You're Like A Completed Puzzle Of My Ideal Type..."
"My Home Has Beautiful Eyes, The Cutest Nose, The Prettiest Smile..."
"Baby, When Your Arms Are Around Me, I'd Swear That I'm Holding The Sun..."
"You Gave Me Your Love And Became My Reason..."
"Nothing Feels Better Than Loving You..."
"Where Ever You Stray, I'll Follow..."
"I Feel You With Every Burst Of Pain..."
"The Very Thought Of You, My Love..."
"We Had Our Head In The Clouds, Thought We Had It All Figured Out..."
"So It Goes, Some Things Are Meant To Be..."
"Now You Can Lean On Me, I'm Always By Your Side..."
"If You Make It All Wrong, Then I'll Make It All Right..."
"I Think I Found A Perfect Love That I've Been Waiting For A Long Time..."
"I Love You, Boy..."
"When You're Lost I'll Find A Way, I'll Be Your Light..."
"Nothing Better Than You..."
"But I'll Suffer The Fall For Love..."
"Please Come Back Into My Arms Again..."
"Your Body Lightweight, Speaks To Me..."
"One Day We Will Finally Come Back Home..."
"If I Let You Go, Would You Be Happier?..."
"Around My Lips, Your Sweet Scent Still Remains..."
"Hello, My Soulmate..."
"Wherever I Go, You Bring Me Home..."
"I Won't Give Up On Us; I Know We Gon' Make It..."
"I See Only You. I See Nothing But You..."
"It Had To Be You..."
"I Hope I Love You All My Life..."
"It's A Beautiful Life..."
"But I Still Want You..."
"You'll Always Be My Favorite Form Of Loving..."
"You Are The Reason I Live and Breathe..."
"Only Love Could Hurt Like This..."
"You Make Me Thirsty..."
"That You Are The Reason..."
"'Cause Baby, I Would Die For You..."
"I Know It Hurts Sometimes, But Don't Let It Go..."
"Tell Me What's Worse, Losing You Now Or Later?...."
Final Book: My You...

"Stuck Between The Having It All & Giving It Up..."

1.3K 69 6
By BadassBangtanBabe

Listen To: "SUGA's Interlude" by SUGA ft. Halsey
—————————————————————-
"Here you go baby girl," Jin says as he hands me my bra. I grab it from him and put it back on my body, he stands behind me and clips the back for me.

"So, should I hide or?" I say to him sarcastically. He goes to the door and locks it, making sure that no one can just randomly surprise us; as if we aren't all surprised enough as it is. He makes his way back to the bed, grabs my hand and pulls me onto his lap.

"Eleanor," he says as his hand pushes my hair behind my ear.

"I know Jin-ah. I know. I don't want him to tell them unless he's comfortable and it's not his fault. I'm just joking," I say to him. He leans toward me and kisses me softly.

"I know it's frustrating for you. You know, now that we're on the topic, I was thinking, on our next day off, you and I can go to Hannam-Dong to see my family. What do you think?" He asks me sweetly. "I just want to stop things like this from continuing to happen. You shouldn't have to hide in your own home. The people closest to us should know," he finishes. I lean my forehead down on to his and kiss him.

"I'll go any where with you," I tell him. I know of all of the members, Jin is the one that wants this the most. He's been ready to tell his family for months but our schedules just haven't worked out.

"I can't wait" he says to me; his eyes flicker with happiness.

"You better go out there. I don't want them wondering where you are. I'll be fine." I tell him as I stand up and turn to grab clothing out of my dresser. He grabs my arm and pulls me back into him; he brings his hand to my jaw and pulls me up to his mouth.

"Come here," he whispers darkly. I get on my tiptoes and press my mouth onto his. He sucks my bottom lip with his and I feel his tongue grazing against it. My hands go up the front of his shirt, running my fingers down his torso, not stopping until I reach his crotch and squeezing gently as I sigh into his mouth. He lets out a low moan and I smile.

"You're such a tease," he tells me with a laugh.

"Get out of here and maybe send someone in here when Taehyung has decided what to do," I say to him. He leans in to kiss me one more time and then walks out the door. I lock it behind him and go back to my bathroom to get changed.

I put on a pair of black wide leg trousers, a black lace bralette and a white silk blouse tucked in asymmetrically. It takes me no time at all to style my new short hair and I add a little bit of makeup and then go out to my desk and start doing some work. Before working on mood boards, concept drafts and editing, I book my trip to the US; purchasing my airline ticket, booking a hotel and rental car and making sure to email my realtor to let her know that I'll be there a week from tomorrow.

My work is interrupted after around an hour and a half by my phone ringing. I look at my screen and see it's Sejin.

"Hi Sejin-Nim. What's up?" I say.

"I got a text message saying you're currently locked up in your room. You hanging in there?" He asks. I laugh quietly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm taking advantage of the quiet and getting a bunch of work done. Did you see I sent over Yeonjun's concept board for his Elle spread?" I say to him.

"Yes, I saw it and it looks fantastic. It's going to be a great shoot. We shoot that in two weeks, right?" He asks me.

"Yeah, as soon as I'm back from the US," I respond.

"Did you book your trip already?" He asks me.

"Yup, just did it a couple of hours ago. I'll be there for 3 days and hopefully i'm able to get everything done," I say to him.

"Are you sure going alone is a good idea? I could see about coming with you?" He tells me and my heart swells hearing him offer.

"You're so kind Sejin but you know you've got your hands full here with Bangtan, TxT, and the new trainee group. I will be fine," I tell him.

"Okay, just make sure you're keeping in constant contact, okay? If the guys don't come and save you in the next hour, call me and I'll do something about it," he says with a laugh.

"Thanks Sejin-Nim. I appreciate it. Have a good rest of the day," I say to him and we hang up..

I go back to working, taking small breaks in between to answer texts from Chan, Eunwoo, and Yuta. I really should see about getting some girlfriends here but how does one do that? I send a text to Ae-Cha and ask her if she would like to have a girls day on Thursday and she instantly responds with yes. We agree to meet at a cafe in Gangnam at 10:00 am. I get really excited because as much as I love the guys, I do feel like my whole life really does revolve around them and work and while I wouldn't want it any other way, I could really use a girls day.

More time passes and I'm completely focused on my work; knocking out all of the edits for the 127 projects and sending them off to management. Just as I click send on the email, I hear a knock at my door. I stand up and make my way over to answer it. I unlock it and pull the door open to see Taehyung, Seokjin and Namjoon standing there. I step back and motion for them to come in. They all take seats in various spots. Tae on the end of my bed, Seokjin on my computer chair, pulling me to sit on his lap (whispering "you look beautiful" in my ear), and Joon sits on my small loveseat.

"Okay," Namjoon starts and I feel Seokjin rubbing his hand up and down my back. I have a sinking feeling this might not be a good thing.

"Taehyung spoke to his parents. We were all there when he told them about you. He did a really great job of trying to explain our situation and was very open and honest with them. He told them that he understood that they might not approve but that he wasn't seeking their approval, just wanted them to know that he had someone in his life that he loved and loved him. He told them you live here with us and you also work with us," Namjoon continues. I feel Jin's fingers interlace with mine.

"I feel like there's a but..." I say out loud and I look over at Taehyung who's eyes are looking at his hands.

"They don't agree with the fact that I've chosen this relationship. They don't understand how we could ever make this work. They think that someone is going to end up hurt. They don't get how we can all be in a relationship with you and how we are all getting our needs met," Taehyung says to me. I feel Jin tap my hip, letting me know it's okay to go and comfort Tae. I get up and walk to him. I kneel in front of him and put my hands on his thighs as he places his in mine.

"Hey, it's okay. They have every right to feel that way. This is something they've never seen or experienced before so it makes sense that they feel conflicted," I say to him.

"They weren't mad or upset or anything like that," Namjoon adds. "They said they just wanted to sit with it and try to understand," he continues.

"Well that's good. Right baby? At least they didn't shut us out or dismiss our relationship," I say to Tae.

"Yeah," he says with a small smile.

"I don't mind taking to them, if they have questions they want answered. I can talk to them. If they want to know how we are making it work or how our needs are all being met. This relationship isn't any different to a conventional relationship in the aspect that all relationships come with a risk of getting hurt," I say to him as my hands run up and down his thighs.

"They're going to stick around the area tonight and they said they'd call me tomorrow," he tells me.

"Okay, do you want to go out and spend the rest of the evening with them? Maybe spend time outside of the house with them?" I ask him.

"Actually that might not be a bad idea Taehyung," Seokjin adds.

"Yeah, let me go call them and see if that's okay with them," he says as he gets up and walks out of the room. Seokjin gets up and follows him out. I turn my body around to crawl to Namjoon on the love seat. I situate myself in between his legs and let my hands roam up to his thighs. I push them open and then come onto my knees and lean into his body. I kiss his chest over his very thin white shirt and I feel his breathing quicken as his hands tangle into my hair and he pulls on it to bring me to his face. He pushes his tongue into my mouth and my whole body feels like it's on fire.

"Fuck" I moan out.

"You wanna go again baby? You're naughty today," he whispers to me. In that moment I want nothing more than to have him pushed against the wall as he rolls his hips into me at a torturous pace but, we hear footsteps on the hard wood floor coming toward us so I get up and sit on his lap. The door opens and Tae and Seokjin walk in. Seokjin tells Joon he needs him so he gets up, kisses my cheek and they make their way out as Tae starts walking back toward me. He brings his hands to my face and kisses me deeply.

"I'm going to go get dinner with my family and spend a little more time with them," he mumbles to me and I nod, my lips not leaving his. "I just wish they could see how easy this is for us; how happy we all are," he continues.

"I love you," I moan out to him as his hands move into my hair and pushes his body onto mine, leading us to the bed. The back of my knees hit the edge and I fall back, Taehyung falling with me.

"I want you to be mine forever, Angel," he says to me. My heart feels like it's going to explode in my chest. He brings his hands to mine and interlaces our fingers as he presses our hands on either side of my head and grinds himself onto me. I'm breathless and dizzy under him. He makes me feel like I'm drunk. He continues to work himself shamelessly on me, rutting his hips into my core. I feel like I can't breathe. I sit up, and pull myself on top of his lap as he sits straight up, his fingers raking down my back.

"Will this feeling ever go away?" He mutters as he leaves hot, open mouthed kisses on my chest.

"What feeling?" I ask him breathlessly as I my fingers tangle in his hair and I push myself on to him. Any semblance of shame is gone as I unabashedly grind myself onto him, looking for any form of friction I can get.

"The feeling of being so overwhelmed by what I feel for you. The feeling of every ounce of my body needing you. The feeling of being consumed with how much I love you," he whispers. "It's paralyzing," he sighs out.

"You're making my heart—" I let out nonsensically as he sucks a mark onto my neck, "Fuck. My heart," I say but I can't get out a single concise thought as he traces his tongue along my collarbone, my skin covered in goosebumps.

"I hope not," I finally am able to moan out. "I hope that the feeling never goes away and I always make you feel this way. I want this with you forever. I want you to be mine; all mine, for the rest of my life," I tell him, barley able to let the words leave my mouth. My whole body is throbbing and I'm so close to reaching my orgasm just from my delirious thrashing against his thigh, the feeling of his hardness pressed against me with every push into him.

"I love you. I'm so, so in love with you," he says as he presses him mouth to mine. I tug on his hair and the small moans that leave my lips are all caught by him. I reach my hands to the bottom of his shirt to pull it off and just beg him to fuck me already, and then I feel his pocket vibrate.

"에이스 , your phone is ringing," I say to him as I sigh.

"Ignore it," he mumbles into my neck, "Just ignore it and make love to me, Angel," he says, desperate and needy.

"Tae, come on. Answer it," I say with a giggle. I lift off his lap and he reaches into his pocket and pulls out his phone. He taps on the screen and puts the phone up to his ear. He continues to place heated kisses onto my chest. I hear a male voice on the line and I assume it's his Apa. He mumbles out a couple of 네 and 아니요 while keeping his lips pressed onto my skin. My fingers lace onto the nape of his neck as I roll my head back and allow him to continue his feverish work on me. I hear him tell him "that's not possible," and "she is here with me now" and I try not to let his words affect me. He says he will see them soon and hangs up the phone.

"I have to go," he whines out. I bring my hands to his face and pull him in for another kiss.

"Love you," I mumble into his lips.

"Endlessly," he responds. I smile and pull myself off his lap. He stands up and I give him a quick hug and kiss and watch him walk out of my door.

I throw myself back on my bed, exhausted and painfully aroused. I really AM insatiable today. I turn my head over to look at the clock on my night stand and see that it's almost 4:00 pm. I lay there and try and figure out what to do with myself for the rest of the day. I close my eyes, throwing my arm over my eyes, and let out a frustrated sigh; trying to think about anything and everything except for the fact that my incredibly beautiful boyfriend just fucked my heart with his words.

I hear my door open and close but I'm too lost in my own thoughts to even bother checking who it is. I feel a body lay next to me as he starts unbuttoning my blouse, pushing it open and letting his fingers trace on the newest ink on my body; the delicate stream of butterflies floating along my sternum, under my breasts. I got this piece done 3 weeks after getting home from the hospital, before Jungkook and I got our pieces done together. I called his artist and she got me in right away. I told her what I wanted and she instantly drew it up and it was perfect. It's a butterfly, right in the center that represents me and then 7 additional, smaller butterflies scattered on either side.  She did such an incredible job with it and when I showed the guys, they all showered me with affection and love.

"Will you get a tattoo with me next," I hear him ask, his tone sweet and soft. I turn my head toward him and open my eyes.

"Of course I will Jimin-ah. Whatever you want, I'll do it," I say to him as I reach my hand over and stroke his cheek.

"Does that mean you'll let me get your name across my forehead than?" He says with a laugh. I roll over and lay myself on top of him, bringing his hands up and holding them above his head.

"Maybe I should let you do that so maybe people will stop openly hitting on you," I say to him as I lean in and kiss his lips.

"Are you— jealous?" He says with a slight smirk.

"Insanely. When I was at the bakery yesterday these girls came to talk to me and all they could say was how hot you were and how they wanted to kiss you. It took every ounce of self-control to not tell them to stop talking about my boyfriend like that," I say as I let go of his arms and sit myself up on his lap. He sits himself up and pushes my hair behind my ears.

"You should have told them that you heard I had a girlfriend," he says as his mouth moves to mine again.

"The last thing you need right now is a dating scandal, Park Jimin. We already have to fight the daily rumor mill of you and every person you're seen even breathing near," I scoff out.

I wrap my arms around his neck and bring him close to me, content with just holding him tight.

"I don't want you to leave to the US," he says.

"I have to baby. It's only 3 days. It's going to be super quick," I tell him.

"Did you already book your trip?" He asks me as he cocks his head to the side.

"Yeah, this afternoon. I leave a week from tomorrow" I tell him.

"A week?!" He squeaks out.

"I know. I know it seems soon but the sooner I go, the sooner I get back. I promise you, I'll be safe and I'll come back home as fast as I can," I say to him as I run my fingers through his hair.

"You're going to call me every day, right?" He say under his breath.

"Multiple times a day," I reassure him. "And then when I get back, we won't have to worry about traveling without each other again," I tell him. "Okay?" I ask him. He looks at me and nods slightly and then leans in to kiss me. We hear a small knock on the door and Hoseok comes in.

"You haven't eaten today Princess. Let's go make some lunch," he says. I give Jimin another quick peck and get off of him.

"I'll meet you there, I'm just going to get changed really quick," I say to him. He nods and makes his way out of the room. Hobi walks toward me, following me into the closet. I pull my shirt off and start to undo my pants but he stands in front of me and undoes them himself. He pushes them down my legs and places them on the island in the middle of the room.

"Come to my room and we will find you a shirt," he says to me as he pulls my arm toward him. We go out my door and head down the hall to Hobi's room. I see Jin and Joon walk by as they stop, watching me walking around the house in my bra and panties.

They stare at me with narrowed eyes. I laugh and Hobi pulls me into his room and closes the door. I go to his dresser and pull out a super baggy tshirt and pull it over my body. As if on queue, my stomach starts to rumble.

"야! Let's go. You're hungry," he says as he pulls me and we head to the kitchen. He pulls me and then wraps his arms around me and follows me into the kitchen. He places his hands on my hips and then picks me up and puts me on the kitchen counter. Seokjin, Namjoon, and Yoongi come in to the kitchen and start rummaging around trying to figure out what to eat. Seokjin decides on ramyeon and samgyeopsal. He starts preparing things with Yoongi and I keep my place perched on the counter, watching them intently. They come to me every few minutes to kiss me, to run their hands up my thighs, to let me taste the food, to whisper in my ear that they love me. It's so fucking domestic and comfortable and I wouldn't trade a second of it for anything else in the world.

I am looking down at my phone and I feel something at my foot and squeal with joy when I the little fur ball at my feet. Yoongi bends down to grab him and hands him to me. He licks my face happily and I'm so enamored by him. After a few moments of playing and excitement, Tannie settles in my lap and falls asleep. A little bit later, Hobi takes a sleeping Tannie from my legs and takes him to the couch. Seokjin finishes dinner, placing everything on the table where the rest of them start filing in. I'm hyper focued on my phone, trying to make sure my schedule for tomorrow is in our group calendar. I add my therapy appointment, my shoot with SKZ and the company/group dinner. He walks to me and places his hands on either side of me on the counter and taps the edge of my phone with his nose, motioning me to pay attention to him.

"Kiss me," he whines out as he jokingly stamps his feet.

"아니," I say to him, keeping my eyes on my phone. He gasps out in surprise. He grabs my phone from my hand, puts it on the marble countertop, pushes my knees apart, brings his hands to my hips and pulls me so that my knees cage his hips into them. He brings his long index finger up to my face and pulls my chin up so that my eyes meet him.

"Kiss me now" He demands, his mouth barely lingering over mine. Goosebumps cover my skin.

"So demanding... " I say as my hands go up his shirt, grazing the taut skin of his abdomen. He lets out a sigh. He pushes his lips onto mine and instantly bites on my bottom lip. I let out a groan and pull away slightly.

"Will you ever deny me again?" He asks, the feeling of his breath on my lips drives me absolutely mad. His hand goes to my hair and tangles his fingers in them as he tugs and forces my mouth onto his again.

"You say, 'No Seokjin, love of my life, I will never deny you again'" he instructs me.

"No Seokjin, love of my life, I will never deny you again," I say to him with a smirk and he leans in to kiss me. He pulls away slightly from me and smiles.

"You're being very sassy today 애기야," he says as he wraps his hand around my hips and lifts me to take me to the dining room. He stops and I climb out of his arms and sit in my regular chair sandwiched between Yoongi and Jimin this time. I look around at them as they start to serve their plates and eat their late lunch. I will never not be in awe at the sheer luck I possess; being surrounded by the most hardworking, talented, intelligent, and beautiful men. I count my blessings every single day.

"Eat please, my love," I hear Jimin whisper into my ear. I start eating the bowl of ramyeon that was placed in front of me. We fall into our comfortable conversation as we devour our meal.

"Eleanor, I saw the calendar update a little bit ago. You have a busy day tomorrow," Namjoon tells me.

"I do," I say to him.

"A dinner tomorrow evening?" He continues.

"Yes. I was invited to have dinner with Chan and his members after our shoot. They're celebrating that they've finished their album and they called me last week to invite me," I tell him. I feel Jungkook and Jimin look at me.

"That sounds fun," Hoseok says, trying to break the awkwardness.

"Yeah, I'm looking forward to it," I tell him. "Also, I know I've already spoken with Jimin about this but, my trip to the US is a week from tomorrow," I inform them.

"In a week?" I hear Jungkook exclaim with his mouth full of food.

"I know baby," I say to him.

"Please let one of us go with you," Seokjin pleads. "If we get seen, we can always make up some excuse that we are doing work," he says.

"Jin-ah, it's only 3 days. I will be back before you know it," I tell him. He lets out an exacerbated sigh.

"3 days, my loves. 3 days will fly," I say as I lace my fingers with Jimin's on my thigh and turn to Yoongi and graze my thumb across his cheek. They don't even realize it's not them I'm trying to convince that this will all be easy and quick, it's myself.  "And then I'll back and you won't have even missed me," I say.

"Not possible," Yoongi whispers.

We continue eating and talking and enjoying our time together. My phone rings and I see Taehyung calling me. I get up and make my way to the kitchen to be able to hear him better.

"Hi love," I say into my phone.

"Angel," I hear him say. "My parents would like to know If you'd like to have dinner with them tomorrow night?" I instantly think of Chan and the dinner with SKZ. I am bummed as I was looking forward to it but they are always my priority and this is important for our relationship.

"Of course, I'd love that," I tell him.

"Perfect, I'll set it up and we can talk about it when I'm home later. I love you Eleanor. I'll see you soon," he says to me.

"See you soon," I say and then end the call. Time to meet the family...again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 10.3K 71
What if you're about to meet the people you work for and they're also your Idols? And one gives you the Soul Mark after you kiss? Do you tell them? O...
2K 90 20
"If u can't accept me as ur eldest, if u can't respect me, u can keep ur mouth shut" " u r just an extra helper and guest in our home, so be in ur li...
46.7K 3.4K 67
This is Book three in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" before tackling this one...
16.8K 1.1K 39
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" โ˜†. โ˜†. โ˜†. K...