London's Guard Is Falling Down

By Maryyjanee913

A tragedy happens in London King's family that leaves him parentless. Nevertheless, a close family friend nam... More

ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓
𝐌𝐘 π‡πŽπ”π’π„, ππŽπ“ π˜πŽπ”π‘π’
πƒπ‘πˆπ•πˆππ† πŒπ‘. π‡π€π”π†π‡π“π˜
πŒπ€πŠπˆππ† π…π‘πˆπ„ππƒπ’
πƒπˆπ’ππ”π“π€π“πˆπŽππ’
𝐓𝐇𝐄 π†πˆπ‘π‹ π–π‡πŽ π‚π‘πˆπ„πƒ π’π‚π‡πŽπŽπ‹ π’π‡πŽπŽπ“π„π‘
π‚πŽππ…π‘πŽππ“π€π“πˆπŽππ’
π’πŽπ‘π‘π˜ ππŽπ“ π’πŽπ‘π‘π˜
ππŽπŽπ‹ πƒπ€π˜
π‚πŽππ•π„π‘π’π€π“πˆπŽππ’
π‰π„π€π‹πŽπ”π’π˜
π’πˆπƒπ„ π„π˜π„
π‘π„π‚πŽππ‚πˆπ‹πˆπ€π“πˆπŽπ
π‰πŽπŠπ„π’
𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐇 πƒπ€π˜
𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŒπ˜π’π“π„π‘π˜ ππŽπ—
ππ‘πŽπŽπŠπ‹π˜π
π…π€πŒπˆπ‹π˜
ππ‘πŽπ…πˆπ‹πˆππ†
πƒπˆπ€ππ„ πƒπ€π˜
π€ππ‡π‘πŽπƒπˆπ“π„ & π€πƒπŽππˆπ’
πƒπˆπ‘π“π˜ πƒπ€ππ‚πˆππ†
𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐒
π‚πŽπŽπŠπˆππ† ππ€π‘πˆπ’
π…πˆπ‘π’π“ πˆπŒππ‘π„π’π’πˆπŽππ’
π…π„π„π‹πˆππ†π’
π†π”πˆπ‹π“
𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…π‘πˆ(𝐄𝐍𝐃)
ππˆπ’π“π€ππ“π‡π‘πŽππ‡πŽππˆπ€
π„π˜π„ π…πŽπ‘ 𝐀𝐍 π„π˜π„
ππ€π‹π€ππ‚πˆππ†
π’ππŽπ– πƒπ€π˜
ππ€π‚πŠ π“πŽ π’π‚π‡πŽπŽπ‹
𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒
πŒπ‘. & πŒπ‘π’. πŠπˆππ†
π’π”π‘ππ‘πˆπ’π„π’
π•πˆπ’πˆπ“πˆππ†
π‘π„ππ‘π„π’π„ππ“π€π“πˆπŽππ’
𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ•π„ππˆπ‘πƒπ’
π€ππ“πˆπ‚π’
οΏΌπ’π‚π‡πŽπŽπ‹ π‘π„ππƒπ„π™π•πŽπ”π’
π…πˆπ†π‡π“πˆππ†
𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑
𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐈
ππ‘πŽππ‹π„πŒπ’
πŒπŽπ‘π„ ππ‘πŽππ‹π„πŒπ’
π–πŽπ‘πŠπˆππ† πŽπ”π“
π€π‹π“π„π‘π‚π€π“πˆπŽππ’
π‹πŽππ† πƒπˆπ’π“π€ππ‚π„
π‘π„π”ππˆπŽπ
πƒπ‘πˆππŠπ’
πƒπ„π“π„ππ“πˆπŽπ
πŒπ„ππƒπˆππ†
π’πŽπ‘π‘π˜
π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„: ππˆπ‘π“π‡πƒπ€π˜ π•πŽπ–π’

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇

793 39 2
By Maryyjanee913

[𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒]

𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒, 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
closed. I released him to let him move around. London fell asleep in my arms, crying. He shared personal things with me about his family and ended up crying. Seeing him break down, I don't think I've ever felt a more painful feeling.

Mom and Dad had came in last night while London was asleep, I didn't wake him or do anything to disturb him. Mom saw us like this; her eyebrows just rose and she muttered and 'oh' before leaving. I assumed she told Dad not to bother us.

I was staring up at the ceiling when London whispered my name. "Paris."

I looked down at him. "Hmm?"

"Hi."

"Hi."

"How'd you sleep?"

  "I'd say okay. I had a good dream, you and Brooklyn were in it."

"What we're we doing?"

"You guys were arguing over me, I honestly thought it was funny," I said, chuckling a little.

"Hm," he acknowledged. "What do you want for breakfast?"

"I'm actually going to try to cook for you this morning."

"Really?" His lips curled up and he quickly covered his mouth, his eyebrow raised.

"Yeah. So what, are you doubting my cooking skills."

"Not at all." He shook his head, and played with the end of the covers, not looking at me.

Oh, he was definitely doubting my cooking skills.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I inquired.

"Three egg whites and two pieces of French toast."

"Okay." I kissed him, not caring that both of us had bad morning breath and got up.

"Make some egg whites for yourself, too. I've been seeing you eating too many regular eggs, and I don't need you getting high cholesterol."

"Sure, London."

After spending ten minutes in the bathroom, I went downstairs to cook. I brought out a bowl, the pan, butter, and the carton of eggs.

London came down after his trip to the bathroom. While cracking the eggs over the bowl, it was hard for me to not get any yolk in there, eggs shells, too.

I could feel him standing over me.

"Here, let me help you," he murmured, reaching in front of me.

"No!" I protested. "Let me do this by myself, if I don't then I'm never going to learn."

"Okay," he sighed, and went to go sit at the counter. "Paris, when did you find out you were rich?" That was a sudden question.

  "When did I find out I was rich? Well, my parents are rich, not me. But I found out last year, when I found out what my dad does for a living."

  "You didn't know he was a banker?"

  "I didn't care to know what he did for a living. Anyways, for my sweet sixteen, since I had good grades all year, he gifted me with 16k."

  "Money?"

  "Yep, I spent all of it in a month, though. I also got a Cosmo and five Cartier rings, too. What about you? I know you have to have some type of money because there's no reason why a sixteen-year-old should have that many sneakers. Also, I saw a gold chain in your room."

  "Well, I've always known. Every summer or on some weekends, we'd go on lavish vacations. I was able to attend private schools, the tuition was $14,000 a year or more depending on how many kids you had attending that school."

"I went private schools, too, but I hated the uniform thing." Which is why I now go to public school.

I had finished making London breakfast. He ate it, though I was sure it didn't taste right.

  "It's not good, is it?"

  He made a face. "I love that you tried."

  Everything with him seemed fine now. "You want to talk about last night?"

   "No, not really, no."

  "Okay." That was that.

  Just then, Mom called me from upstairs.

  I went up and found her in the walk-in his and hers closet, scanning her outfit in the full length mirror.

  "Yeah?" My eye lowered to some new shoes Mom had on. I'd have to wear those to school some day.

  "Are you ready to go?" she asked.

  "Go where?"

  "We have errands to run today."

"What kind of errands."

"Remember, you have a nail appointment, eyebrow appointment, and maybe after we go grocery shopping."

  "Oh, well then I'll go get ready." My nails were busted, it wasn't cute so I definitely had to go.

I went back to my bedroom and changed into purple Juicy tracksuit, I kept on my Tiffany chain on and slipped on my white Uptowns.

"Where're you going?" London asked when I walked into the kitchen.

"I have to run errands with my mom."

"Oh, have fun."

"I'll be back soon." I held his face and kissed him.

Mom and I didn't exchange too many words until we arrived to the nail salon.

"So you and London seem pretty close," she stated. "It's been a while since I've heard you two arguing.

"Yeah . . ."

"How long have you two been dating?"

"Huh?" I looked her in disbelief. "How'd you know?"

"Well, last night, for example. Also, Dad told me that he saw you two kissing in the snow."

"Damn Ezra!" I whispered harshly to myself.

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"Because I didn't want you guys giving us rules, like a certain amount of time we can spend time with each other. Like, I know I'm not the most cautious person ever and I know that's why you
and dad think I'm irresponsible, but I feel like I know what I'm doing when it comes to London."

"Okay, I get it."

"You do?"

"Yes, you don't want Dad and I getting in the middle of your relationship."

"Correct, sorry if that sounds harsh."

"You're fine," Mom assured me and looked forward.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm just thinking."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1.8K 42
I suddenly crashed to the floor, my papers flying everywhere "Watch where you're going, Jesus!" The middle one said and kept walking. "Hey, asshole...
57.4K 2.3K 101
Reverse Harem Aiden and Aly, childhood friends, being in a love-hate relation works for them. They live their lives as much as they can despite the...
3.8M 82.1K 65
π€π”π‹πŽπ‘π€ 𝐉𝐀𝐃𝐄 πŒπ€πƒπƒπ„π is a 18-year-old single mother. She is nice, caring, a wonderful mom. She is in her first year of college with a f...
321K 13.6K 51
"that's rich coming from a pretty boy" I narrow my eyes. "I'm not a pretty boy." He smirks standing from the desk and reaching forward twirling a p...