๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ณ-๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ || ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น...

By enhypviIIe

โSee this bite as our key to survivalโž In which Kang Hara and her classmates face many losses and difficultie... More

๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ณ-๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ
๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ. ๐—ž๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—›๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ท๐˜‚
๐Ÿฎ. ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ
๐Ÿฏ. ๐—จ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ
๐Ÿณ. ๐—ข๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐˜
๐Ÿด. ๐—ช๐˜‚๐—ท๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ป
๐Ÿต. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—š๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ. ๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ. ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น?
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ. ๐——๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ?
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—น
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—œ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚, ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ. ๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด. ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต. ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—œ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ. ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜‚๐˜€
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐—ฒ?
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—ข๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚?
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—˜๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ. ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด. ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด

๐Ÿฑ. ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ

14K 599 537
By enhypviIIe

I can feel my heart beat in my throat. How could we lose Cheongsan? And with we I mainly mean myself because I was so stupid to let him go back alone. 

"Suhyeok" I look at him. "Go with them"

"What about you?"

"I'll be right behind you"

The boy nods and starts to make his way to the hose. While everyone is distracted, I kick the window open behind me. I jump into the room, scratching myself by a piece of glass. The zombies in the room rush towards me, but don't do anything.

"Am I just as ugly as you in your eyes?" I say to the zombie besides me.

The only response I get is snarling back. I nod my head and make my way out of the room. I walk along the hallways, studying the zombies.

'Go back. You have to go back'

"Who is there?"

I turn around, but don't see anyone besides the zombies. 

'Go back'

"Go back where?"

The pain in my head becomes worse. I kneel down a bit, trying not to scream it out. I hit myself a few times, hoping this is just some act out of dehydration. 

"Come on. Don't act stupid"

I force my legs to gather all of their strength and lift myself off the ground. 

"Cheongsan!"

Me screaming doesn't make the zombies any more happy. But I continue.

"Lee Cheongsan!"

I run through the hallway. My legs rush down the stairs, in the hopes of finding him there. The entire hallway is blocked by a crowd of zombie-mates. I take a deep breathe and slowly start to make my way through them. 

"Cheongsan?"

My eyes scan all the zombies, hoping my friend didn't join the cult. I suddenly start smelling an iffy smell. It's strong. But it's familiar. It's the same smell from the cafeteria. 

"Are you here?"

I walk into the classroom besides me. It seems like it's the source of the smell. There are only two zombies in this room, me excluded. 

"H-Hara"

My head turns. The storage room. I walk over there and try opening the door, but it won't budge.

"Who's there?"

I can hear the lock click. The door opens a bit. My heart skips a few beats when I lock eyes with a familiar face.

"You shithead why did you-"

Cheongsan covers my mouth with his hand and pulls me with him into the small room. As soon as he lets go of me, I hit him.

"I told you to go back to the group, what are you doing here?"

"There were too many zombies. I couldn't go around them"

I sigh sadly. "Sorry, I should've gone with you"

"It's alright. Did you find Suhyeok?"

"He's safe. Everyone moved to the second floor, we should go there too"

"Which room?"

"I think it was the broadcasting room. I'm not sure"

"We should try it. If it's not it we'll find a way out"

I can feel him twisting his hand with mine. It makes a shock go through my body. My headache becomes a little less just like the constant sounds in my ears.

"Let's do it"

16:25

"It's us! Please open up!"

Cheongsan and I knock on the broadcasting room door.

"Hara, Cheongsan? Is that really you?"

"Yes it's us hurry!"

The door opens. Onjo grabs our hands and pulls us into the room. Daesu closes the door after we've entered the room.

"Were you bitten?" Nayeon asks quickly.

"No, we're fine" Cheongsan replies out of breathe.

I sigh in relief and look at the new face. "Oh, Ms Park are you here too?"

"Hara..Cheongsan.." She rushes to us and embraces us. "I'm so happy to see you"

"Me too. I can't imagine if one of us turned into one of those things"

The room turns quiet. I look around, questioning why the atmosphere suddenly changed after my words. 

But then, I notice something.

"Where is Isak?"

Everyone looks at the ground. So I ask again.

"Where is Isak?"

Onjo grabs my hand. I look at her with confused eyes.

"Hara..she..she's.."

I shake my head, refusing to believe what my friend is about to say. "Don't"

"I'm so sorry" Onjo's eyes fill with tears.

"She can't" I look at my classmates. "You're joking right?"

"Hara" Ms Park takes place in front of me. "We have to stay positive"

"Positive? Our friend is gone and you want us to stay positive?!"

I start to cry, even though I don't want to. Onjo embraces me and let's our bodies drop down to the ground. She pats my back while letting tears leave her eyes too. 

We sit like that for minutes, with everyone watching.

16:30

My head is resting against the wall while our classmates are gathered around one computer, hoping to find out more about this situation. Wujin sits down besides me and lets out a disappointed sigh. 

"I'm sorry about Isak"

I look at him as he lowers his head to the ground. "I wish we were more careful"

"Let's be more careful from now on then"

He lifts his head and nods. "And not lose anyone anymore"

I feel a shiver go through my body. It's pretty cold in this room. The windows are closed, but it still feels cold. 

"Here"

Wujin takes his cardigan off and gives it to me. I shake my head. 

"It's okay"

"Yours is entirely ripped. I'm always hot so I don't need it"

I look down on my cardigan. He's right, it looks like it's holding on for dear life. Wujin puts his cardigan in my hand. I take my cardigan off and put his around my torso.

"Thank you, again"

Just as he was about to say something, the window breaks. I jump out of my seat and look worried towards the broken glass.

"What the hell?"

All of us humble together and take a few steps back, away from the window. The water hose is the source of the broken window. Glass is shattered all over the floor.

"Did someone not make it in?" 

"No. No one" 

Cheongsan wants to walk to the window, but I hold him back. I sign him to stay with the group. He nods softly and takes a step back. 

"Hara, don't go" Hyoryung says quietly.

I take a step closer to the window. I look outside, but don't see anything weird.

"It's just the wind"

Just as I was about to turn around, something grabs me from behind. I try to free myself, but the zombie holds on to my hair. She starts to pull me closer to her. 

"Guys, help!" Wujin grabs my legs and starts to pull me back into the room.

Daesu and Gyeongsu help him while Suhyeok and Joonyoung try to free my hair from the zombie's grip. Cheongsan grabs a mob and starts to hit the zombie, making her let go of my hair. I fall on top of Daesu and Gyeongsu who're both out of breathe. 

"Are you okay?" Ms Park asks worryingly. 

Onjo helps me off the ground and seats me down on a chair. I nod my head calmly, resting it on the table.

"Did a zombie just attack me? How is that..."

"Hey" Nayeon speaks all of the sudden "You..you're bleeding"

She points at Gyeongsu. And indeed, his nose is bleeding. But based on his appearance it doesn't look like he was bitten. Neither did anyone see him get bit.

"Ahh this. Suhyeok hit me with a mob that's why" He grabs a paper towel to stop his nose bleed.

"Stay back" The pink topped girl says. "You were bitten weren't you"

"I wasn't. Didn't you see Suhyeok hit me?"

I get up and walk over to Gyeongsu. I grab his hand and study it. 

"It's a scratch, not a bite mark. He got his nosebleed two minutes ago meaning his eyes should've turned red by now just like coach Kang's"

"Still!" Nayeon screams. "Maybe it's a slow process because it's a small scratch"

She continues to wine while most of us just ignore her.

"Let's do this" Ms Park steps closer to us. "Gyeongsu, you'll go into the recording room for ten minutes. I know it's hard, but it'll be easier for the people who think you're infected"

"No one thinks I'm infected. It's only Nayeon"

"Teacher that doesn't make sense!" I gape at her. "I have a scratch too. Do I have to go in too?"

"Well if you're offering it..." Nayeon whispers. "Maybe you'll become zombie buddies"

"Fucking hell you really-" Gyeongsu wants to hit Nayeon but Ms Park stops him.

"Will you just do it, please?" She begs him.

Gyeongsu looks at the group before looking back at our teacher. He nods and steps into the recording room. 

"Do you want me to go with you?" Cheongsan asks quickly.

The only response he gets is a middle finger. Gyeongsu closes the door behind him and takes place in the recording room.

"I'll go to" I say quietly.

"You don't have to" Onjo says, holding me back. "What if.."

"It's fine. I'm scratched too" I look at Nayeon. "It's better for everyone's safety"

16:45

My head rests on the soft wall of the recording room. Gyeongsu is busy with his little game. We haven't said a single thing to each other in the past thirty minutes. I know he isn't infected just like everyone else thinks (besides Nayeon) but something feels off.

'Help him'

Those words keep repeating in my head. Over and over again. I've no idea what it means.

"We'll be okay, right?"

I lift my head. Gyeongsu is looking at the ground with restless eyes. I want to reply with 'yes', but at this point I'm not sure. After hearing that Isak became one of those monsters, I lost hope. It's unfair. Everything is unfair.

"Gyeongsu.." 

"Yes?"

I grab the sleeve of my blouse and pull it up a bit. Gyeongsu sits down besides me and lets out a small gasp. 

"You..were bitten?"

"And I'm fine" I pull my sleeve back down. "Hyeonju did it this morning"

"Does anyone know?"

"No. Just me" I lie.

"Why aren't you telling them? They have to know"

I frown. "After that whole drama from before you still think it's a good idea?"

"Right.." He sighs. "But why tell me now?"

"I don't know. Something in me just thought you should know"

Gyeongsu nods. He wants to say something, but soft knocking can be heard on the door. We turn around and to our surprise, it's Nayeon.

"What does that bitch want?" Gyeongsu scoffs.

The girl enters and sets her eyes on me. "I want to apologise to Gyeongsu"

"Oh..alright" I get up. "I'll go"

I walk towards Nayeon.

'Don't go'

I side eye the girl a bit. She looks at me with angry eyes.

'Keep your eyes open'

"What are you looking at?" Nayeon says offended.

"Are you really going to apologise?" I ask quietly.

"Yes, I'm not here to have a fun tea party"

I nod my head and step out of the room. Onjo and Jimin rush to me and pull me with them into the corner. 

"Did anything happen? What did you and Gyeongsu talk about?"

"Nothing important" I shake my head. "I just don't trust Nayeon"

"Neither do we" Jimin says. "She's so annoying"

I take a step to the window and look inside the recording room. It looks like Nayeon is cleaning Gyeongsu his wound with a towel.

'It's too late'

As soon as Nayeon is done talking to Gyeongsu, I approach her.

"What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything" She smirks. "Yet"

Gyeongsu runs out of the recording room and tries to jump Nayeon, but the others hold him back. 

"You fucking cheat!" He yells.

I look at the girl besides me who's still smirking. The pain in my head appears again. 

Something is about to happen and whatever it is, it won't benefit any of us. 

--------------

A/N

An extra long chapter today because I'm sick and felt extra bored.
Also, thank you for being so positive about this ff :)) It really motivates me to continue writing.
I'll try to add more Wujin in this ff because he was one of my faves and I'm still not over what happened..excuse me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 3.4K 18
"ษชแด›'s sแด ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ษชา“แดœสŸ, แด›สœแด‡ สœแด‡สŸสŸ แด›สœแด€แด› แดกแด‡ ส™แดแด›สœ แดแด€แด…แด‡ า“แดส€ แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€." ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ ษชแด สแดสœแด€ษด, แด›สœแด‡ แดแดœแด›แด„แด€sแด› แดา“ แด„สŸแด€ss ๐Ÿธ-๐Ÿป, แด›ส€ษชแด‡s สœษชs ส™แด‡sแด› แด›แด ษดแดแด› sแดœแด„แด„แดœแดส™ แด›แด สœษชs แด…...
72 2 5
[This has been collecting dust so I'm publishing this now] Hak Ji-Ho was just a normal student of Hyosan High School when all of a sudden a virus com...
100K 4.1K 25
you are my happy place ใ…คlee cheong-san x fem!oc. ใ…คextended summary inside. ใ…คstatus ,, ( complete. )
7.2K 152 15
Trapped students must escape their high school which has become ground zero for a zombie virus outbreak. A virus outbreak occurs at Hyosan High Schoo...